Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tv dress shop in Leicester

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all, can anyone recommend a shop in Leicester that sells Anne summers type dresses/playsuits but not at their prices.I'm looking for something slutty/sexy size 14. Also they never have what I've seen online in the shop.

Thank you.

Jess XxX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello all, can anyone recommend a shop in Leicester that sells Anne summers type dresses/playsuits but not at their prices.I'm looking for something slutty/sexy size 14. Also they never have what I've seen online in the shop.

Thank you.

Jess XxX"

Top Girl, first floor in the Haymarket.

They're not a lot cheaper than Anne Summers but they have a fairly good selection of outfits, plus some fetish along with all kinds of other stuff. Great shop with nice staff

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you Princess, I was trying to remember the name of that shop, wasn't even sure it was still there!

x

By *eicalanMan
over a year ago

leicester

Hi Jess,

I know its not Leicester but try Angels in Walsall, Fantastic shop and cheap price and a good day out in the cinema!!

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Hello all, can anyone recommend a shop in Leicester that sells Anne summers type dresses/playsuits but not at their prices.I'm looking for something slutty/sexy size 14. Also they never have what I've seen online in the shop.

Thank you.

Jess XxX"

Voodoo st Martin's

By *atexpvcTV/TS
over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

I'm in Chester near the city centre coukd anyone tell me where I coukd go maybe try the dresses on and maybe a wig shop too tbat I coukd buy a reasonable styled wig at reasonable prices.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ohhhh i may pop along for a fitting

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

"Hi Jess,

I know its not Leicester but try Angels in Walsall, Fantastic shop and cheap price and a good day out in the cinema!!"

Have a look on their website if you can't get there

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

"I'm in Chester near the city centre coukd anyone tell me where I coukd go maybe try the dresses on and maybe a wig shop too tbat I coukd buy a reasonable styled wig at reasonable prices. "

Beauty Queens Cosmetics have shops around the West mids not sure how near Chester though

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Latex, Leather and Lace in Barwell, check out their site.

Post new Message to Thread