Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does death scare you ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As Woody Allen said, "I am not afraid of death... I just don't want to be there when it happens".

I do think you have to have gutts to kill yourself .. Death scares me i am not sure why but it do ... and i hope in time i come to terms with this as theres no escaping it .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not afraid of death,Just of dying. I'd like to think if i was ill i'd be able to go out at a time of my choosing,not the grim reaper. i don't think it'd be so easy tho

I'm not gonna hang about tho

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

No, I just don't want to

over a year ago

would not like to know i was "due" lol.

like in a terminal illness. prefer quick & unexpected

over a year ago

Not as much as life

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Wouldn't say it scares me but I certainly don't like the thought of dying and leaving my family behind.

But it's something we can't escape and comes to us all.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

unfortunately the only thing you can be sure of in life is that it will end

over a year ago

"Not as much as life"

never a truer word spoken!

Wolf

over a year ago

As TraMar... Not afraid of death..

Been there, got the Tshirt...

All I ask is to go with dignity.

By *uckoo clockCouple
over a year ago

Merseyside

If you imagine what it was like before you were born you have no recollection of it, no pain,no joy no nothing since you didnt exist.

Death is i imagine exactly the same state. ??

By *park UKMan
over a year ago

Cramlington

Who can forget what the late great Jim Morrison famously is quoted to have said “No one hear gets out alive” well he didn’t.

over a year ago

it's ashame we have to die my dear no one's getting out of here alive this time,what a way to go dont have no fear no one's getting out off here alive this time.foo fighters.xxxx

over a year ago

Nope

If I died tomorrow I would die wi a smile on me face

Having been dead a long time before I was born it don't bother me one bit xx

By *park UKMan
over a year ago

Cramlington

[Removed by poster at 02/01/12 14:40:46]

over a year ago

Death...no

Getting old...YES!!

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

theres a few waiting for me up there im not scared

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im not scared of death its as natural a process as being born

There are certain ways of dying that are very scary though

over a year ago

"Nope

Having been dead a long time before I was born it don't bother me one bit xx "

you were dead befor you were born mr soap? how did that happen

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Yes..petrified

over a year ago

"Nope

why cant i be more like you . xx scares the hell out of me .

over a year ago

My working life brings me in to constant contact with death. I see the tragic, the horrendous, the unlucky... I see it all. Death can be horrible, I know that's stating the obvious, but who given the choice wouldn't choose a nice bit of Ischaemic Heart Disease and literally falling asleep with no warning or pain as opposed to something far more brutal.

But it has made me incredibly comfortable with the concept of my own mortality. It really is not worth spending time worrying about it. And I treasure everyday and take pleasure in the most mundane of things. When we are bereaved we all get reminded for a time how fickle the finger of fate is and how precious life is. I get that reminder everyday.

over a year ago

"Nope

Having been dead a long time before I was born it don't bother me one bit xx you were dead befor you were born mr soap? how did that happen "

Think about it xx

over a year ago

"My working life brings me in to constant contact with death. I see the tragic, the horrendous, the unlucky... I see it all. Death can be horrible, I know that's stating the obvious, but who given the choice wouldn't choose a nice bit of Ischaemic Heart Disease and literally falling asleep with no warning or pain as opposed to something far more brutal.

But it has made me incredibly comfortable with the concept of my own mortality. It really is not worth spending time worrying about it. And I treasure everyday and take pleasure in the most mundane of things. When we are bereaved we all get reminded for a time how fickle the finger of fate is and how precious life is. I get that reminder everyday."

your right to me it is precious i dont worrie everyday just cross my mind now and again the unknown is maybe the thing i dont like x aLL I know is we have to make the most of living and life and not think if only ... when the times up x

over a year ago

"Nope

Having been dead a long time before I was born it don't bother me one bit xx you were dead befor you were born mr soap? how did that happen im thinking er er er no dont get it,your not dead and then born it's the other way around

Think about it xx"

over a year ago

Death itself does no scare me, I have many I love waiting for me to join them but the process of dying does, if it turns out to be a long drawn out painful one

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Im not scared of death i just dnt want to die for a good few years yet

over a year ago

No not at all.

Although my portrait in the attic ain't looking so good these days LOL

over a year ago

i hope im old befor i die,i hope i live to see the day the pope get's high.xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

No,but before i became a Christian it did.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I hope I live long enough to have a child to find love and to be content... If not then it was not my time to do so... x

over a year ago

"unfortunately the only thing you can be sure of in life is that it will end"
. ... And taxes

over a year ago

its a bit like falling, its not the fall that hurts its the sudden stop.......we all know we are getting nearer to death, and when it comes its the sudden stop, or death that may hurt. For me i have know fear of death, from when you are born you know death will come, no need to fear it only how it comes........i have seen to many people die.....some get away peacefully others suffer. make you life count enjoy it

over a year ago

Depends on how I die.

I don't think I fear something quick, but I would not like to go slowly (bowel cancer, or the like, which I am told is excruciating).

Give me a heart attack or a bus and a swift exit any day....

over a year ago

Death is something I see often in my working life. It doesn't scare me, it's often a welcome release. I was responsible for my father's death in a legal way. Life for him was suffering, death was inevitable but protracted. Nearly destroyed me, tho although it I would do it all again. To those who talk about assisted suicide, there's more to it than you think

By *andcCouple
over a year ago

London and Cheshire

"

I do think you have to have gutts to kill yourself .. "

NO! you have to be selfish, with no regard to the people you are leaving behinds feelings and the trauma they will feel at the shock of loosing a loved one.

If you think of death and ask how people would like to die they usually say quickly doing something they like.

While the people you leave behind would prefer you died long illness type death!

The reasoning behind this(according to sociologists) If you doe quickly in say an accident, the people you leave behind have a greater feeling of loss, has they feel you have been taken fromn them and given no chance to say goodbye.

Where as if you die of say cancer over a long period, both the person dying and the other friends and family expect the death and have time to say the things they want.

This rings true go to a funeral of an accident victim people are usually more shocked athe loss etc.. where the victim of an illness usuall get "well they have been ill for along time, they were suffering. Think it was for the best"..etc

The fear of death is usually associated with the fear of the unknown.

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"unfortunately the only thing you can be sure of in life is that it will end"
And while your here you'll pay a lot of tax

over a year ago

I think thats the whole point of death

Not being able to fully relize the enormity of it and yet facing it as something that WILL happen.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"If you imagine what it was like before you were born you have no recollection of it, no pain,no joy no nothing since you didnt exist.

Death is i imagine exactly the same state. ??"

Thats what scares me.

And the fact that I will be forgotten after a generation or so.

over a year ago

"And the fact that I will be forgotten after a generation or so.

"

What is so wrong with that? if you are remembered by a generation that still a lot of people that your life has touched.

over a year ago

"

I do think you have to have gutts to kill yourself ..

NO! you have to be selfish,

"

Actually I used to think that

Then my cousin who at 19 had serious austio perosis and killed himself because he couldn't live with the pain

10 months later his mother did the same because she couldn't live without her only child

Selfish? No sorry I now don't agree with that

over a year ago

The thought of not being able to see my son, hubby and little dog again scares me, but if i was very ill then i would want to die. After seeing my mum, dad and two dogs die, is when it started to bother me more. Then sometimes i worry that i will be reincarnated as a battery hen or a woman who has lots of kids. That is scary.

over a year ago

Apologies it was sever arthritis

I had someone else on my mind xx

over a year ago

"

Then my cousin who at 19 had serious austio perosis and killed himself because he couldn't live with the pain

10 months later his mother did the same because she couldn't live without her only child

Selfish? No sorry I now don't agree with that "

I shyed away from answering that post, and glad i did as the example that you have given is so much better than my rant.

The only people that _iew suicide as selfish have presumably never seen it up close or are pretty self obsorbed to _iew their grief as worse than the suffering of someone driven to take their own life.

over a year ago

"

NO! you have to be selfish, with no regard to the people you are leaving behinds feelings and the trauma they will feel at the shock of loosing a loved one.

If you think of death and ask how people would like to die they usually say quickly doing something they like.

While the people you leave behind would prefer you died long illness type death!

The reasoning behind this(according to sociologists) If you doe quickly in say an accident, the people you leave behind have a greater feeling of loss, has they feel you have been taken fromn them and given no chance to say goodbye.

Where as if you die of say cancer over a long period, both the person dying and the other friends and family expect the death and have time to say the things they want.

"

. I am reaaly sorry to strongly disagree with everything you say here. I have direct experience of suicide, quick death and lingering death and take an entirely opposite _iew to each

over a year ago

Live each day as if it were your last.

I don't fear death, I would happily go now.

over a year ago

I wouldn't say it scares me, but I find myself thinking of my own demise the older I get.

I fear I'm becoming a bit of a hypocondriac. Every twinge is bone cancer, every headache is a brain tumour...I'd like to live long enough to see my girls married and with children and to at least get some of my pension back that I've been paying for years.

I'd hate a long, drawn out death, but truth be told, I've had a charmed life so far, it will end...just hope it's not for a couple of decades yet!

over a year ago

"sometimes i worry that i will be reincarnated as a battery hen or a woman who has lots of kids. That is scary. "
. Ah, you're ok with the battery hen thing. They are banned now in the UK. Just don't reincarnate on the continent lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/12 15:38:21]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

No only a post mortem does.

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 02/01/12 15:38:2

"

i have a lot of experience of death..ive had a near death experience myself,where my whole life flashed before me but i wasnt scared i just didnt want to die and i remeber saying to the paramedics "dont let me die" i had a friend collapse and die at my feet and i couldnt save her ,,i watched my daughter and baby granddaughter both flat line during her birth (theysurvived against the odds) and i sat with my dad for a week as he died of mesothelioma. i sat through 3 months of watching my mum on life support after her second by pass operation and she survived too ..but im not scared of death ireally beleive death is part of life and death is our destiny defined the day we are born . we should just cherish every moment as best we can through good and bad times ..its great to wake up on a brand new day and we should remember that]

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

G's exes father cried like a baby on his deathbed, he was frightened and didn't want to go - sad really, as it's inevitable. We'd rather come out with some memorable comment, like these here -

http://www.phrases.org.uk/quotes/last-words/index.html

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Doesnt scare me it all (doesnt mean im ready to pop off) ive got it all organized and written down what i want my funeral to be like. Ive written down what the party is to be like ect. The only thing is some of my friends might of popped off before me so i have a copy in the house and my goddaughter has a copy as well.

Because of what i believe im not scared one bit

over a year ago

At this point in time, i'm not scared of death. Hopefully its a long way off lol

over a year ago

I'm not scared of death but would prefer it to be a peaceful one and not a painful one.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have no plans on dying in 2012 thank you very much. Update due next year.

over a year ago

Nope.

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"

I shyed away from answering that post, and glad i did as the example that you have given is so much better than my rant.

The only people that _iew suicide as selfish have presumably never seen it up close or are pretty self obsorbed to _iew their grief as worse than the suffering of someone driven to take their own life. "

No two suicides are the same, but I have some sympathy with the argument that there are suicides who are undoubtedly narcissists who do not consider the grief and harm they will leave behind them.

very little is intolerable.

over a year ago

"

very little is intolerable."

From the outside looking in probably not...

over a year ago

"

The only people that _iew suicide as selfish have presumably never seen it up close or are pretty self obsorbed to _iew their grief as worse than the suffering of someone driven to take their own life.

No two suicides are the same, but I have some sympathy with the argument that there are suicides who are undoubtedly narcissists who do not consider the grief and harm they will leave behind them.

very little is intolerable."

well thats not strictly true. They all choose to say yes to commiting the act despite the differences of why they got to that point is irrelevent

over a year ago

Dying and discovering what really happens afterwards-exciting, and my last great adventure!

But I won't hasten its arrival-there are still lots of adventures I can go on while I'm still alive.

By *ush girlWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

You are born & that's pretty special on the way into the world so leaving it must be special too in my book

The only thing that bothers me is who'll actually know what I did whilst I was here

over a year ago

"You are born & that's pretty special on the way into the world so leaving it must be special too in my book

The only thing that bothers me is who'll actually know what I did whilst I was here "

. Well, I'd be quite happy if no-one knows lol. Have joked with a friend that my biggest fear is being 'Betty, from Chewing the Fat, in the nursing home, telling everyone and everyone my exploits lol. They'd die before me, that's for sure lolol

over a year ago

Its definitely the manner of death that would scare me.

I'm much more scared of becoming a cripple or getting Alzheimer's than death.

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

I am not scared of dying but like others it's the matter in which I do that concerns me.

I would not like to get stabbed or die in a fire. I'm sure there are a few other examples.

It's very easy to say suicide is a selfish act but as you are not in their head you cannot understand their motive. I agree it's traumatic for those left behind but sometimes there is no other answer... to them. I've endured the cries for help type and the no other way. I've cried for their loss but I've also strived to be a better friend to those who need it. Maybe I can prevent another, who knows.

Having lived with alzheimers within my family I would not wish it on anyone. It's tragic and guilt filled and helplessness. I saw my nan live the final 10 years of her life as a shell. I would welcome euthanasia from my family if ever I was in that position.

Scarlett

over a year ago

I watched Ben Hur recently and he was asked if he was afraid of death. His reply was, "Death is either better than this or nothing, and if it's nothing, then it's better than this."

Jean Luc Picard said, "Death does not stalk us, rather, it is a companion who walks with us through life teaching us to savour every moment as they'll never come again."

Henry Scott Holland said, "Death is nothing at all."

over a year ago

"Its definitely the manner of death that would scare me.

I'm much more scared of becoming a cripple or getting Alzheimer's than death."

You won't know you got Alzheimers, which is why they gave it such a wierd name.

over a year ago

Not at all. However, I would like a fast and pain free exit from this world than a slow and painful one.

over a year ago

My death waits to allow my friends

a few good times before it ends

so let's drink to that and the passing time

Jacques Brel

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Nope

+1 xx

over a year ago

"You won't know you got Alzheimers, which is why they gave it such a wierd name. "
. Sadly, you probably will. You will most likely die from starvation or inhalational pneumonia, when the swallowing function goes. Before that, there are muscle cramps, infections, confusion, inability to speak and vocalise pain, suffering day after day. A hideous death.

over a year ago

I have been fortunate enough to be with both my parents when they died. I do think of it as fortunate because even through the dark times that followed when I missed them desperately, the thing I can be totally sure of was that they both went peacefully, because I was there, holding them in my arms as they went.

I am not frightened of death. I am frightened of leaving my boys behind and have them grieving for me. And I am worried about ending my days by violent crime, but in general no im not scared of dying.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

I'm not frightened of death. I am more frightened of the act of dying, in the sense I dont want a long drawn out death. In an ideal world I will go in my sleep, where I dont have to worry about my nearest and dearest watching me die.

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I'm not afraid of death itself but more for the hurt and suffering it would cause my loved ones.

There's nothing harder than telling your kids that you have cancer and seeing the fear in their eyes.

over a year ago

"You are born & that's pretty special on the way into the world so leaving it must be special too in my book

The only thing that bothers me is who'll actually know what I did whilst I was here "

mmm we would if you come to our's.xxx

over a year ago

"I'm not afraid of death itself but more for the hurt and suffering it would cause my loved ones.

There's nothing harder than telling your kids that you have cancer and seeing the fear in their eyes."

....... as long as your eyes reflect back love and assurance, the fear goes. xxx

over a year ago

A few years ago I had a heart complaint that I was blissfuly unaware of, heart block, it stopped my heart on several occaisions, so you could say that I have died several times, I honestly felt nothing it was just like a light switch turning off the longest I was gone was about three minutes, luckily enough for me (I suppose others would say unfortunatley enough) I also had HOKM which wierdly kick started my heart again, I still have both heart defects but probably have less chance of sudden death than the average man because I am so closley monitored

over a year ago

Forgot to put a big no, theres nothing to ba affraid off

over a year ago

"You won't know you got Alzheimers, which is why they gave it such a wierd name. "

Anyone who dispels or makes fun of dementia like that obviously has never experienced a loved one suffering from it.

over a year ago

Yes, very much so!!!

x

over a year ago

"Yes, very much so!!!

x"

glad i am not alone x

over a year ago

Like most i dont fear death its the loved ones you leave behind, and i too would hate having to face a slow cruel shutdown of my body over a period of sererval yrs from a condition that i know in the end is going to take me,

over a year ago

Too frigging right it scares me

over a year ago

I can't honestly say that I'm worried about those I leave behind. The cycle of life will always continue and I prefer to think that I'll be fondly remembered or happily forgotten but those left after me will continue with their lives and be happy. That's all I want to be honest.

This poem by Christina Rosetti says it all for me:

~

Remember me when I am gone away,

Gone far away into the silent land;

When you can no more hold me by the hand,

Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.

Remember me when no more day by day

You tell me of our future that you plann'd:

Only remember me; you understand

It will be late to counsel then or pray.

Yet if you should forget me for a while

And afterwards remember, do not grieve:

For if the darkness and corruption leave

A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,

Better by far you should forget and smile

Than that you should remember and be sad.

over a year ago

No, I'm not afraid of death but like many others I am afraid of my children grieving for me.

On the bright side, knowledge of death and the understanding that life can be cruelly cut short, ultimately, means that (to me) the purpose of life is to enjoy yourself and have as much fun as possible without hurting others and to give selflessly of your time in a rewarding profession where you can genuinely help others.

over a year ago

OH SHUT UP YOU WINGEBAGS

no one is going to die not in the next second anyway SEE TOLD YOU LOL

over a year ago

I was born with a cord around my neck and not breathing.

I stopped breathing at my christening.

I got stuck in cement and sank under before being rescued when I was 11.

I was spiked at a party when I was 16, died, brought back by a defibulator 3 times.

I fell off a roof when I was 23, 30 foot head first into a slate coal shed and 4 years ago I collapsed with a life threatening clot in my lung and 5 in my brain.

Do I let any of these thing make me fearful of death. Of course not.

As it says on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album:

I am not frightened of dying, anytime will do I don't mind. Why Should I be frightened, no reason for it. Got to go sometime.

Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me.

over a year ago

I can't make up my mind as to whether you are a lucky person to be around or someone to avoid completely lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/01/12 23:23:28]

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

What a depressing subject

over a year ago

I am terrified of death. I loose sleep over it and it's one of the things that's always on my mind.

& also;

"What a depressing subject"

Well don't comment on it then. Use your time wisely elsewhere. The idea of 'input' into a conversation/discussion is to bring something to it, to further it.

Your comment does nothing.

over a year ago

I'd like to 'go' like Aldous Huxley... what a fuck'n trip!!

over a year ago

"

I am terrified of death. I loose sleep over it and it's one of the things that's always on my mind.

& also;

What a depressing subject

Well don't comment on it then. Use your time wisely elsewhere. The idea of 'input' into a conversation/discussion is to bring something to it, to further it.

Your comment does nothing."

He say's and then leaves the site lol

over a year ago

"I was born with a cord around my neck and not breathing.

I stopped breathing at my christening.

I got stuck in cement and sank under before being rescued when I was 11.

I was spiked at a party when I was 16, died, brought back by a defibulator 3 times.

I fell off a roof when I was 23, 30 foot head first into a slate coal shed and 4 years ago I collapsed with a life threatening clot in my lung and 5 in my brain.

Do I let any of these thing make me fearful of death. Of course not.

As it says on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album:

I am not frightened of dying, anytime will do I don't mind. Why Should I be frightened, no reason for it. Got to go sometime.

Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me. "

Fook me Are you taking the piss?? That's a lot of shit for one person. You could either look at it as being unlucky, I'd look at it as being one lucky bastard myself.

over a year ago

"OH SHUT UP YOU WINGEBAGS

no one is going to die not in the next second anyway SEE TOLD YOU LOL"

Good Evening,

I am Eurotongue's sister....

He read this post, laughed and, well err sort of.....

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Never thought of dying or would it scar me.

Thought about for Hubby and that does scar me alot.

Sue

over a year ago

Nope not at all have tried taking my own life in the past failed attempts sometimes it is easier than living. I am a lot stronger now but still have my dark days not good. If not for my two girls I would not be here now.

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

it certainly doesnt scare me aslong as i dont know when it will come ,id hate to know its rite round the corner

over a year ago

nope . been there done that. sounds like a lot of hard man bull i know , but genuinely way i see it is its like being at a tarin station , sooner or later its going to come along and there aint nothing you can do about it but sit back and enjoy the waiting room .

over a year ago

any one fancy banging on some smith tunes by any chance

over a year ago

Not as much as the Pussy Posse...

over a year ago

and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.

By *andcCouple
over a year ago

London and Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 04/01/12 15:37:32]

By *andcCouple
over a year ago

London and Cheshire

"

Selfish? No sorry I now don't agree with that "

I have a severe back problem, have had several operations and currently taking loads of medication for the pain, which I have been told will never go away.

I am NOT selfish enough to take my own life and leave the mess for both my wife and children to live with the rest of their lives.

I have also had a family member take their own life, that was still selfish and their family members have had to live with that for the past 30 years.

over a year ago

Yes but when you are in that dark place you are not thinking straight and you are not thinking of others you just want the depression and the pain to end.

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

theres only two things i worrie about.

if i fall ill will i die or get better?

if i get better theres nothing to worrie about.

if i die, will i go to hell or heaven?

if i go to heaven theres nothing to worrie about

if i go to hell i,ll be too busy shaking hands with all my friends to worrie . xxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

When it's your time, it's your time.

Too busy loving life to think about it.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

it didnt but in the last 4 years i had a aneurysm didnt even think much when off to hossy to bypass it after the op was in hossy for 3 weeks ,went back to work few months later ,anyway it leaked 18 months later and i collapsed rushed to hossy this time went in thru old scar and me stomach while in ward 4 ppl died same type thing scared the shit oot me as 2 were much younger than me to ,on latest scan i have 4 little ones as well as the 2 stents in,so yes always thinking about it as the surgeon says they like time bombs ,so you never nar whats round the corner.

over a year ago

I was once in a very strong and long earthquake. I thought my number was up and found myself praying just to go quickly and not to be trapped and die slowly. Dying slowly is scarey, death itself no.

over a year ago

"I can't make up my mind as to whether you are a lucky person to be around or someone to avoid completely lol "

Thanks, I consider myself very lucky. I have three beautiful children, my own place, steady job and above all I'm happy.

Oh and I swing too, life is grand

over a year ago

Bloody did tonight, I crashed into the back of a car, which when cycling is a lot more scarier than in another car, the women in front of me just slammed on cause the car in front of her did the same, wet conditions meant my brakes weren't at their best, got a lovely gash on my shin now, oh the car was fine by the way

over a year ago

"Fook me Are you taking the piss?? That's a lot of shit for one person. You could either look at it as being unlucky, I'd look at it as being one lucky bastard myself."

Yep, one lucky bastard. Must be here for a reason. Still trying to find it though, perhaps it's swinging lol

over a year ago

I wouldn't say death scares me its how i die that scares me, having losing someone very close to lung cancer opens your eyes to how horrific death can be...So i hope i go whilst having sex (Sorry for whom that may involve) Or in my sleep but guess i don't get to choose lol

over a year ago

IVE HAD SUM BAD BREAKS IN MY LIFE.

when i first met linda 35 years ago the first night i fell and broke me leg.

2 years after that we were out for a drink i fell and broke my arm . good job linda was with me to take me to hospital .

a few years later me n me linda were on holiday i slipped and put me neck out . she got me home . then 2 years later we went back t the same place i got me wallet nicked linda came to the police station with me . all the knocks over the years lindas been with me .YOU NO WHAT I THINK SHES A FUCKING JINX lol

over a year ago

"IVE HAD SUM BAD BREAKS IN MY LIFE.

when i first met linda 35 years ago the first night i fell and broke me leg.

2 years after that we were out for a drink i fell and broke my arm . good job linda was with me to take me to hospital .

a few years later me n me linda were on holiday i slipped and put me neck out . she got me home . then 2 years later we went back t the same place i got me wallet nicked linda came to the police station with me . all the knocks over the years lindas been with me .YOU NO WHAT I THINK SHES A FUCKING JINX lol"

lol no i bet she has saved your life if only you new it , x

By *moothoperator9Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Having been in many situations where my life was genuinely in danger I can honestly say that anyone who tells you they arnt afraid of death is a liar.

I used to be like that but 7 months in Afghan knocked that attitude clean out of me, yeah sure you can put your head down and try to snot think about it but that little niggling though it ALWAYS there.....

over a year ago

"Having been in many situations where my life was genuinely in danger I can honestly say that anyone who tells you they arnt afraid of death is a liar.

I used to be like that but 7 months in Afghan knocked that attitude clean out of me, yeah sure you can put your head down and try to snot think about it but that little niggling though it ALWAYS there....."

well put mate keep your head down keep safe,good luck to all our boys and girls out there.xx

over a year ago

As Bill and Ted said

"don't fear the reaper"

Death is part of life and we all have to experience it at some point for ourselves.

I like to believe we move onto somewhere else, not religious or anything but as a scientist I know that energy cannot be created or destroyed just transformed from one form into another

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Not frightened of death but wanna go quietly in my sleep like my Grandad, not screaming and yelling like his passengers

Nods to Tim Vine

over a year ago

yes i'm absolutely petrified ! it's my only fear but i think about it alot an start panicking :/, i'm not writing too much more cause i dont wanna think about it let alone write ! :/ ha

Post new Message to Thread