Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ever felt unappreciated at work?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I did yesterday, our company Xmas party was last night held at Chester racecourse, there was an award ceremony for employee of the year, best this that and the other, I run a dept single handed and have worked my lunch everyday ever since I started nearly a year ago, stayed late when it's been called for with no extra pay, I would say I have gone above and beyond the call of duty on a weekly basis, not one piece of recognition did I get, and from what I heard, the usual suspects got all the recognition, basically those within the circle of the bosses buddies.

So, my new year resolution will be to take the breaks I'm entitled to and never to work any extra hours, I'd have been happy with a thanks and a handshake but it seems to me that I'm only ever noticed when I'm not there cause nothing gets done

End of rant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

all the time lol

over a year ago

wellcome to the real world mally ,, our xmas party is tonight ,, i cant go cos i,m rostered to work it ,, a few of the guys have dropped out for one reason or the other which is fine ,, but now complete strangers have been dragged in to sit at the trough ,,, and to make things worse i will have to let them in the office to drink the free drink before the pop over to the four star hotel for a night of free festivity ,,,

over a year ago

You've just got to rise above it mate. It's so easy to feel "hard done to" but just turn the other cheek, say "fuck'em" and just get on with it.

If you start feeling bad about something like this, it's the first step towards the downward slope.

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

I agree with Jack,

My situation being self employed is slightly different to OPs, I am a sub contractor, and the main contractor ould always if there was any problem or extra stuff to be done, say Leigh will sort it, and i have not always been rewarded for that extra effort,

However come January i have bene rewarded for it, being given a new contract, which more than trebles my income, so rewards can be there in the end, just not always obvious at first

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

our managment dont appreciate us but our lovely residents do and thats all that matters to me

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Yes....

They are cutting our pensions

Making a over 25,000 of us redundant

Expect us to do the job of at least 3 people (in some cases that of 6 or 7)

Given us a 2 year pay freeze

Stopped the yearly £350 bonus.

Underpay us by about 30%

And we've always had to pay for any christmas party

But at the moment........ I'm grateful to have a job.

over a year ago

All the time, wherever I work/worked!

Due to the nature of my roles and responsibilities, people will always remember the times when I say no, rather than the times when I try to help them get out of whatever pickles they are in.

However, I know I am brilliant at my job, and I do not have to rely on my boss/colleagues/peers to massage my ego.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Yep been there, done it and got the T shirt as they say. But unfortunately unlike Maddie I'm one of the ones who hasn't kept their job, been on 'gardening leave' since mid October and officially join the ranks of the unemployed on 1st January.

In this climate just be thankful you have a job I'm already getting fed up with the no thank you responses I get every single day

over a year ago

And yes, I am grateful to have a job.

Ever since I started to work full time in 1087, I have never worked in a job that paid me overtime.

If I was lucky, I might get the time back in lieu.

I had worked some silly hours in the past in order to achieve "beyond expectation" at my appraisals.

However, the moment I cut back on my hours due to changes in circumstances, I was criticised for not being helpful and was not behaving the way a manager should behave.

Shortly after that, I left my job as the place was closing in 2 years' time at the end of this month.

Nowadays, I am a pleb with no management responsibilities.

I have always spoken my mind. However, I no longer have to be so diplomatic when I do nowadays.

I will only work the hours I am prepared to work, that means no evenings and weekends.

I have to have fun when I work. If the fun disappears, then it will be time for me to look for something else.

Having been around for sometime, I have learnt that the grass is not always greener on the other side, same shit, different smell etc.

However, a change of scenery from time to time certainly helps.

over a year ago

"And yes, I am grateful to have a job.

Ever since I started to work full time in 1087, I have never worked in a job that paid me overtime.

If I was lucky, I might get the time back in lieu.

I had worked some silly hours in the past in order to achieve "beyond expectation" at my appraisals.

However, the moment I cut back on my hours due to changes in circumstances, I was criticised for not being helpful and was not behaving the way a manager should behave.

Shortly after that, I left my job as the place was closing in 2 years' time at the end of this month.

Nowadays, I am a pleb with no management responsibilities.

I have always spoken my mind. However, I no longer have to be so diplomatic when I do nowadays.

I will only work the hours I am prepared to work, that means no evenings and weekends.

I have to have fun when I work. If the fun disappears, then it will be time for me to look for something else.

Having been around for sometime, I have learnt that the grass is not always greener on the other side, same shit, different smell etc.

However, a change of scenery from time to time certainly helps.

"

WHEN did you start work...

over a year ago

Oh feck! 1987!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Oh feck! 1987! "

damn it and there was me thinking that there was somebody n this site older than me pmsl

over a year ago

Since my first ever job my priorities, in order, have been:

Wages to enjoy life.

My best work for the Client. which is my pleasure.

The warm feeling of doing my job to My standards.

Silly hours is a lack of management, which I refuse to get involved with.

Recently employers have started taking the P.

One day the markets will swing back..;-)

over a year ago

I would like to believe I am honest and dependable at work and in life.

I may not be always right, however, I am seldom wrong.

over a year ago

For years I did extra at work with no recognition or thanks. Blocked for promotions as was outspoken. My work mantra is now;

Go in at 7-30, roll over play dead, let them tickle my tummy till 3-30 then get back to my life!

I'm a much happier lady now.

over a year ago

I no longer want management responsibilities and have to deal with people who are not competent/taking the piss, or be the last one out of the door every night.

Been there, done that, the globe trotting high-flying executive etc...

I just want to enjoy work as much as I can, have a bit of fun and laugh as I do, speak my mind, motivate others in my own little ways, and still have some time left to spend with my pets and enjoy my hobbies etc...

over a year ago

The line of work i'm in has been undermimed in the last 10 - 15 years by greedy bosses employing sub-standard labour,which has driven the average wage down for decent hard workers such as myself So when i'm grafting I take two hour long breaks morning and afternoon instead of the half hour we're supposed to take and finish an hour earlier than we're supposed to. Fuck em ! My fave saying at work is "What doesn't get done today will get done tomorow" x

over a year ago

Teaching is a joy and even if the bosses take ya fer granted the learners never do.

over a year ago

"all the time lol "

like the avatar, well cute xxx

over a year ago

"Oh feck! 1987! "

love it!

over a year ago

I often get frustrated when other people's work ethics are different to mine.

However, I have learnt not to let it get to me.

If I have to pick up the shit left over by someone else, that person will know about it in no time.

They do not call me Wicked Witch of the West for no reason!

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"our managment dont appreciate us but our lovely residents do and thats all that matters to me "

snap

in fact i had done a extra night this week so i could have last night off had shift covered

when i turned fone on this am found the little **** hadnt turned in for it and they were trying to get hold of me to go in

for once i was pleased fone was off as up to other week had to work 7 nights a week with no time off

but at least the ladies do thank me for my care that i give them

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"Oh feck! 1987! "

Was gonna say pearl you didnt look that old when we meet

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Rise above it

Be a role model

Be true to yourself and your work ethic

Deliver your goals & objectives by being a great leader of your team....

at the end of it all, you walk away with your head held high.....

good luck Mally

over a year ago

The problem is you worked hard from the beginning.. rewards are only ever given to those who show improvement.. its the same at schools too.. they encourage the under-achievers and forget about the people who are already achieving what they should..

By *herry n JonesyCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

I spent far too many years in a job where I was pigeon holed and prevented from progressing into other roles. They pushed me too far with changes to how we were supposed to work so I quit without a job to go to at the time that the new work patterns were due to go live. It was the best decision I have made in my life!

I might have quit without a job but ended up spending well over a year working for one of my customers who appreciated me and allowed me to see that I could do other things.

I start work for another of my old customers in mid January.

By *slandcplCouple
over a year ago

canvey island

"You've just got to rise above it mate. It's so easy to feel "hard done to" but just turn the other cheek, say "fuck'em" and just get on with it.

If you start feeling bad about something like this, it's the first step towards the downward slope.

"

couldnt agree more. Rise above them and know that your better then they are.

over a year ago

I'm self employed and work seriously hard when I do chose to work. I don't get breaks, I'm lucky if I get lunch and am often expected to work a 120 hour week for less pro rata than the cleaner, yet I'm in a profession. No wage rises, no pension, no bonuses, no union. Please, don't start me on work conditions lol

over a year ago

When senior management come flouncing round at 4:30, panicing that a task needs finishing... NOW!!

Very politely I enquire as to why I wasnt asked Hours ago... Then refer them to the sign I have to the left of my computer...

"DILLIGAFF"

There is a limit to being systematically taken the P out of...;-)

over a year ago

As an employer... i have always treated my staff (only 12 staff) more as friends than employees, we buy each other birthday.christmas presents etc.

i take them out for drinks and meals now & then and always thank them as they finish work each day for their efforts. We will all be going out for a christmas knees up which we will be picking the bill up for.

they are only on the minimum wage (barstaff) but we feel that if you treat your workforce right, you will get their best efforts in return.

this seems to prove succesful, as our staff have been with us for a long time now, and, we have a waiting list of others who want to join us.

this is not a bragging thing, it is just to point out that look after your workers, and they will look after you.

over a year ago

I've watched kids come into our dept straight from Uni with no experience and paid a shedload more than me cos they have the 'bit of paper' They get to go to all the exhibitions in London ect... while I hold the fort.

I've watched the same younger guys skive the day away, fuck inumerable jobs up and eventually leave or be sacked.

They recently changed our hours... just 15mins extra every day and noone said a thing about it... so they just got an extra week out of us every year with no extra pay. No wage rise for 5 feck'n years, all bonuses cancelled. I'm having to sell my house next year cos everything is just going up and up and I can't afford to be here anymore

Thing is, I've been with the company over 20 years, I love the job, I love me work mates and feel like I grew up there... I know that most companies are no different really, so I just try to think of all the positives.

Being too negative about this stuff is sooo bad for yer health lol! either suck it up or move on.

.... I'm expert these days in 'sucking in up'

over a year ago

"As an employer... i have always treated my staff (only 12 staff) more as friends than employees, "

You sound like a lovely boss! and your so right, the little things make ALL the difference.

over a year ago

You are absolutely right. I work all over the UK and am usually replacing the boss. The number of workplaces with unhappy staff because of bad management skills, is unbelievable. One place showered me with presents when I left after 2 wks because the relief from the stress had been overwhelming. It's a real truism- no-one sees what you HAVE done, just what you HAVEN't done. Good bosses do, though. PS any jobs going in ur pub?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Yes....

They are cutting our pensions

Making a over 25,000 of us redundant

Expect us to do the job of at least 3 people (in some cases that of 6 or 7)

Given us a 2 year pay freeze

Stopped the yearly £350 bonus.

Underpay us by about 30%

And we've always had to pay for any christmas party

But at the moment........ I'm grateful to have a job.

"

I'm in the same boat as Madchick. I am expected to do 4 people's work, haven't had a payrise for two years, and am basically ignored by management. But I love my job and am very happy to have it. Best just to expect nothing, so anything good is a bonus.

over a year ago

"You are absolutely right. I work all over the UK and am usually replacing the boss. The number of workplaces with unhappy staff because of bad management skills, is unbelievable. One place showered me with presents when I left after 2 wks because the relief from the stress had been overwhelming. It's a real truism- no-one sees what you HAVE done, just what you HAVEN't done. Good bosses do, though. PS any jobs going in ur pub? "

lol ... can put you on the list xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Yup...

bloody kids expect food,clean clothes,hugs,kisses and watch what they want...and i dont get lunch breaks

Shall i go on strike?

over a year ago

"I did yesterday, our company Xmas party was last night held at Chester racecourse, there was an award ceremony for employee of the year, best this that and the other, I run a dept single handed and have worked my lunch everyday ever since I started nearly a year ago, stayed late when it's been called for with no extra pay, I would say I have gone above and beyond the call of duty on a weekly basis, not one piece of recognition did I get, and from what I heard, the usual suspects got all the recognition, basically those within the circle of the bosses buddies.

So, my new year resolution will be to take the breaks I'm entitled to and never to work any extra hours, I'd have been happy with a thanks and a handshake but it seems to me that I'm only ever noticed when I'm not there cause nothing gets done

End of rant"

its called being taken for granted

If you help out regular you tend to blend into the background because people are used to you working your break or doing unpaid over time

Its the ones who only do it once or twice that get all the thanks because it stands out when they do it

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

I work in a medium sized manufacturing plant that makes plastic forms for the plant machine industry amongst others. My main job is to do the custom machining (CNC stuff) that the customer may want on a small batch of the main order as well as one-offs etc.

I started there 2yrs ago on my own and the workload was immense, regular evening overtime (4 nights a week) plus weekends.

A 16 months ago they took on another lad to help me, since he was taken on full-time a yr ago he has done pretty much nothing but stand around all day talking shite with the two apprentices - who are useless lazy feckers.

They get away with murder, the management know what they are up to because they don't even bother to look like they are working even when the Directors walk through the shop floor.

I'm carrying the lazy sod and i'm getting really sick of it.

over a year ago

im taking voluntary redundancy leaving my job in 12 days time. i have gone over by 45 mins on my annual leave and despite the unpaid hours i've worked over last two years, i've been told i have to work it. it does stink but i'll be a much happier person whn i've left.

By *cotscple4funCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

gies a job

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I could write a book on the damage I see done to productivity by incompetent or careless management, but actually, I don't need to. My bookshelves are creaking with them.

If recognition is what you're looking for at work, there are lots of places in the UK where you probably don't want to work, since we're back in the throes of an artificial depression made worse by a government who think you should be grateful for having an insecure, badly paid job where real pay is declining.

over a year ago

My boss is a right little bastard

Never appreciates owt i do

Always bloody moaning

And the tight bastard never has a Christmas party

All in all he treats me like crap xx

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I could write a book on the damage I see done to productivity by incompetent or careless management, but actually, I don't need to. My bookshelves are creaking with them.

If recognition is what you're looking for at work, there are lots of places in the UK where you probably don't want to work, since we're back in the throes of an artificial depression made worse by a government who think you should be grateful for having an insecure, badly paid job where real pay is declining."

Or you could join the real world.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

you self employed then soapy

over a year ago

"you self employed then soapy"

Aye xx

over a year ago

no comment

over a year ago

"My boss is a right little bastard

Always bloody moaning

All in all he treats me like crap xx "

Get him sacked...

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Always bloody moaning

All in all he treats me like crap xx

Get him sacked..."

too late, he was made redundant, lazy fecker

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"I could write a book on the damage I see done to productivity by incompetent or careless management, but actually, I don't need to. My bookshelves are creaking with them.

If recognition is what you're looking for at work, there are lots of places in the UK where you probably don't want to work, since we're back in the throes of an artificial depression made worse by a government who think you should be grateful for having an insecure, badly paid job where real pay is declining.

Or you could join the real world. "

Pointless abuse your stock in trade is it? Which world do you think I live in if not the real one?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Always bloody moaning

All in all he treats me like crap xx "

Bloody hell we got the same boss Soaps

over a year ago

I feel very appreciated at work, I have a fantastic boss and I get lots of recognition for the work I do, and for the years of studying and exams Ive taken and recently passed in order to progress. I know that I'd be in line for promotion in the field of work I am currently in when a position becomes available.

However I am not entirely happy. The work is great, my boss is great, the staff I communicate with are great, but its not right for me.

For years Ive been employed in public sector roles which are demanding, stressful, upsetting, certainly not appreciated by members of the public and I dealt with abuse every day of my working life.

God I bloody loved it and miss it so much.

I need something grittier, something to get my teeth into.

So whilst I am appreciated I am not fulfilled in my current role.

over a year ago

Its a rant so beware.

I work nights and do most of cleaning which I enjoy I am alone most of night and can take my time. Have just come back after 2 weeks off and I'm crosser than a cross thing there is so much that hasn't been done , I mean how hard is it to print something off computer and even wait for it open a bin to put a bag in rather than fling it at side of bin ! I even made sure I marked when bins needed to go out and which colour , did the bins go out no. Anyway boss in in morning so will be having a chat no coffee , ah maybe I will have the coffee keep me awake.

Rant over

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

They put me on a pedestal at work. Literally! I am one of those human statues.

Chin up Mally mate, don't let the fuckers grind you down.

As you work in the same industry as me, here is a top tip; When I want to get even I hide swear words in artwork so it's printed. I once put 'fuck the mags' in a line illustration of the Tyne Bridge that went into a tourist pamphlet for Newcastle.

over a year ago

Self employed too...luckily I get on with my boss...xxx

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Ever felt unappreciated at work?"

Not since he moved departments…. oh and the restraining order.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Unappresicated at work? Everyday - the real kick in the teeth is when I got "demoted" with no change in title or responsibilities or team structure, demotion by pay only - despite it being a highly technical job that even in London my urrent job would (still) not get me manager's pay, I was happy with the analyst role - yet they feel my analyst role/skillset only warrants the same pay as a GCSE school leaver with no qualifications surpassing that of a receptionist.

Oh well... best start shopping arund then.

over a year ago

"As you work in the same industry as me, here is a top tip; When I want to get even I hide swear words in artwork so it's printed. I once put 'fuck the mags' in a line illustration of the Tyne Bridge that went into a tourist pamphlet for Newcastle."

Deffo gunna do that

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"As you work in the same industry as me, here is a top tip; When I want to get even I hide swear words in artwork so it's printed. I once put 'fuck the mags' in a line illustration of the Tyne Bridge that went into a tourist pamphlet for Newcastle.

Deffo gunna do that "

Now it is one thing feeling unappreciated... it is foolish beyond words to risk losing your job in these tough economic times. You have a young family.

Have a word with your bosses, tell them how you feel or speak to HR in confidence

Hope it works out x

over a year ago

My dad told me his old army pal worked for a sweet factory that made rock, and when he was called up for his national service, he made a batch of rock with "bollocks" written through it, lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Rise above it

Be a role model

Be true to yourself and your work ethic

Deliver your goals & objectives by being a great leader of your team....

at the end of it all, you walk away with your head held high.....

good luck Mally"

+1

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

My motto is 'work to live, not live to work'.

Luckily at my place there are many people who want to progress up the career ladder that they go the extra mile.

That leaves me to do my job at the best of my ability but on my terms.

I may not get employer of the month but then I don't really want it.

Scarlett

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I ll possibly get shot down for this, but I wonder whether we expect a bit too much sometimes... you can only get disappointed, feel unappreciated if you expect praise! If you do your job to the best of your ability then praise is possibly a nice thing to hear but I would never take it for granted - perhaps that is why I dont get wound up about lack of recognition?

over a year ago

"I ll possibly get shot down for this, but I wonder whether we expect a bit too much sometimes... you can only get disappointed, feel unappreciated if you expect praise! If you do your job to the best of your ability then praise is possibly a nice thing to hear but I would never take it for granted - perhaps that is why I dont get wound up about lack of recognition? "

I think what it was is that a few had suggested in the run up that it was going to be me, even the boss made a remark when I found his car keys that he had dropped outside the building, and I quote "guess we know who employee of the year is now, cheers" so you can understand my bitterness.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I ll possibly get shot down for this, but I wonder whether we expect a bit too much sometimes... you can only get disappointed, feel unappreciated if you expect praise! If you do your job to the best of your ability then praise is possibly a nice thing to hear but I would never take it for granted - perhaps that is why I dont get wound up about lack of recognition?

I think what it was is that a few had suggested in the run up that it was going to be me, even the boss made a remark when I found his car keys that he had dropped outside the building, and I quote "guess we know who employee of the year is now, cheers" so you can understand my bitterness. "

Sure I can understand your bitterness if you were led to believe you would be the one... I d be hacked off too. I meant what I wrote more in general terms that it is easy to expect recognition (and I m not saying that getting praise and recognition don't do wonders for motivation) and then end up being disappointed x

over a year ago

horwich

Just remember everything is fiction until it becomes fact.

Whilst you may be bitter you have learned that sometimes you can do everything and get nothing.

If like our place it is decided by vote then it's never a given result. My immediate boss likes my attitude to work but the rest of the floor know very little about me.

I'm the quiet one

over a year ago

"My motto is 'work to live, not live to work'.

Luckily at my place there are many people who want to progress up the career ladder that they go the extra mile.

That leaves me to do my job at the best of my ability but on my terms.

I may not get employer of the month but then I don't really want it.

Scarlett

"

Just like my place, my colleagues are such yes men, they drop themselves in the crap because they wait for orders, rather than find out.

Last week they were so obsessed about a 50K order to get out tomorrow, they missed a 250K (one days production) order that was needed Monday morning, all because the boss mentioned it. I spotted it 2 seconds after logging in on our very expensive ERP software. None of the components were ready.

I got both orders done this weekend, just, will I get any thanks for it, no chance.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"They put me on a pedestal at work. Literally! I am one of those human statues.

Chin up Mally mate, don't let the fuckers grind you down.

As you work in the same industry as me, here is a top tip; When I want to get even I hide swear words in artwork so it's printed. I once put 'fuck the mags' in a line illustration of the Tyne Bridge that went into a tourist pamphlet for Newcastle."

you can go off people ,even if they have beautiful botties you know!

over a year ago

New insult today, the boss had supplied a buffet lunch from Costco with drinks pizza and all the rest of it, and i was the only person not invited, I only found out when I walked in to the print room and the entire company (boss included) where tucking in and having what looked like a very enjoyable time, I just dropped the job i'd printed by the guillotine and went back to my room.

By *herry n JonesyCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

"New insult today, the boss had supplied a buffet lunch from Costco with drinks pizza and all the rest of it, and i was the only person not invited, I only found out when I walked in to the print room and the entire company (boss included) where tucking in and having what looked like a very enjoyable time, I just dropped the job i'd printed by the guillotine and went back to my room. "

I would ask for a meeting with my boss and point out how excluded I was feeling if that happened to me.

It's not on in my opinion!

By *oole2010Couple
over a year ago

southampto

my answer to the question is every single day but you can do two things just do what is required for the job or alternatively do what i do ask them to do more courses and list what you do on a cv get more experience by doing other peoples jobs as well it may sound daft but we all have to hang on to our jobs in this recession an when the recession does end and it will sometime take all that you have learnt to another employer for a better wage and proper recognition

By *oole2010Couple
over a year ago

southampto

totally agree with quote im a general foreman in charge of anything up to 30 men and the first thing i do is treat them with respect and talk to them in a gentlemanly manner not shout and ball at the first opportunity i also make sure they get paid for every minute they work including extra bonus the result is that the area and contract managers cannot believe we finish every job on time and under budget but respect is the key civility goes a long way

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"New insult today, the boss had supplied a buffet lunch from Costco with drinks pizza and all the rest of it, and i was the only person not invited, I only found out when I walked in to the print room and the entire company (boss included) where tucking in and having what looked like a very enjoyable time, I just dropped the job i'd printed by the guillotine and went back to my room. "

Interesting.

over a year ago

horwich

"New insult today, the boss had supplied a buffet lunch from Costco with drinks pizza and all the rest of it, and i was the only person not invited, I only found out when I walked in to the print room and the entire company (boss included) where tucking in and having what looked like a very enjoyable time, I just dropped the job i'd printed by the guillotine and went back to my room.

I would ask for a meeting with my boss and point out how excluded I was feeling if that happened to me.

It's not on in my opinion!"

I agree it sounds like they are taking advantage somewhere. It's one thing trying to progress and taking on extra work, it's another to get walked over

Post new Message to Thread