Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I now know how women feel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Geez! I clearly say not looking for sex. And I get guys saying "Do you want to fuck?" Either they are too lazy to read it or they think they are the bees knees and can get laid at anytime. Feel sick if them and I never reply.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Geez! I clearly say not looking for sex. And I get guys saying "Do you want to fuck?" Either they are too lazy to read it or they think they are the bees knees and can get laid at anytime. Feel sick if them and I never reply."

You actually don't state on your profile that your not looking for sex... I can see how people are easily confused...

over a year ago

your profile states as quoted from it

"If you want me to join, I do Safe sex only"

may i suggest you change your profile and say in the heading not looking for sex.

over a year ago

I think I should read my own profile.

:D

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

when i read the title,i thought you had started acting moody,unpredictable,unreasonable,and had a new found passion,for shoe retail.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"when i read the title,i thought you had started acting moody,unpredictable,unreasonable,and had a new found passion,for shoe retail.

"

over a year ago

"when i read the title,i thought you had started acting moody,unpredictable,unreasonable,and had a new found passion,for shoe retail.

"

can we have contrary in the mix as well please...?

Wolf

By *rummpsMan
over a year ago

thanet

I know how women feel.

They feel wonderful.

_rummps x

over a year ago

Even if you put your not looking for sex you will get offers due to the nature of the site!!! Not all men will/do read profiles and yes there are some men out there that think you will have sex with them, whether you actually fancy them does seem to be irrelevant!!!

over a year ago

Op: Why is your cock a different colour to the rest of you? Did you give it a suntan or sommat?

over a year ago

"Geez! I clearly say not looking for sex. And I get guys saying "Do you want to fuck?" Either they are too lazy to read it or they think they are the bees knees and can get laid at anytime. Feel sick if them and I never reply.

You actually don't state on your profile that your not looking for sex... I can see how people are easily confused..."

i was just thinking that

i read his profile 3 times just to make sure

and nowhere does it say hes not looking for sex

over a year ago

"Op: Why is your cock a different colour to the rest of you? Did you give it a suntan or sommat? "

That is an interesting question. Maybe it always hangs out on the beach.our self tan as lubricant. It has always been that color but the rest of me got lighter since being in england.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Op: Why is your cock a different colour to the rest of you? Did you give it a suntan or sommat?

That is an interesting question. Maybe it always hangs out on the beach.our self tan as lubricant. It has always been that color but the rest of me got lighter since being in england."

You were BORN in England.

over a year ago

"Op: Why is your cock a different colour to the rest of you? Did you give it a suntan or sommat? "

'praps he's been dipping it in "stuff"?

Post new Message to Thread