Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

DiamondSmiles.............

Jump to newest

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

1. Men do not appreciate being woken up at 3am so you can 'have a chat'

2. The punch at Chams is lethal.... please limit yourself to 3 in future, so as not to fall over when standing still.

3. If you can't remember having sex in the middle of the night, the way to find out is to ask the people in the room next to you, NOT to go scrabbling round the room, finding the used condom, and shouting....... WE DID HAVE SEX YOU NUTTER.

4. The poor lad was knackered. No bloody wonder he feel asleep in the middle of the blow job.

5. Please remember if you threw your glasses in someone else's bag, cus you can't see without them.

Thats all for now.........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"1. Men do not appreciate being woken up at 3am so you can 'have a chat'

2. The punch at Chams is lethal.... please limit yourself to 3 in future, so as not to fall over when standing still.

3. If you can't remember having sex in the middle of the night, the way to find out is to ask the people in the room next to you, NOT to go scrabbling round the room, finding the used condom, and shouting....... WE DID HAVE SEX YOU NUTTER.

4. The poor lad was knackered. No bloody wonder he feel asleep in the middle of the blow job.

5. Please remember if you threw your glasses in someone else's bag, cus you can't see without them.

Thats all for now......... "

Maddie that is just class. I love it!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes well the swine has asked for this i shall be putting the actual true invents of what happened up on this thread in a minute

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yayyyy... A popcorn thread...

* Pulls up a chair *

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive done my own thread lol

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Ive done my own thread lol"

I notice you didn't explain your antics with the newbie and the falling over incident....!

over a year ago

Hahahahaha, I read Diamonds thread first and now this one..... what is she like!!!

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

You mean she was d*unk last night...? I'd have never have guessed.

over a year ago

Nothing happened when I left them at 02:30h, honest!

over a year ago

Get me one too! Xxxx

over a year ago

"Get me one too! Xxxx "

A chair that is! Pressed wrong reply button! Bloody iPad! Lol

over a year ago

seeing as diamondsmiles seems to have her own thread

can i just say how fantastic you looked last night, i didnt even recognise you when i first saw you, took a couple of mins of talking for the penny to drop and i wasnt the d*unk one lol

well done you x

Post new Message to Thread