Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do all the cpls that want to chat to us ither have no cam or one partner is always at work all we want is to see a cpl on cam togerther to chat with first then if we get on arange a meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cause a lot of em are single males hiding behind the profiles xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Hi,

probably cos there's only a guy there?

over a year ago

Hi hun

Could be they are like us I am always the one to send/reply to messages cos himself dont like to put the damn wii remote down!!

Also when we first started he said well your sleeping with them you have to like them (all we met then were single men) and to a certain degree he was right but there are many like you who wanna see both parts of a couple, we learned that quickly.

As for webcams well again they could be like me . . . we not long got a new pc and the old webcam was pretty naff and old so we decided to chuck it and he is out getting a new one today

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Or could be like Zoe & Steve and Swingmates said they are timewasters hiding behind a couple profile . . . .

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

I (claire) deal with arranging meets and all the chat stuff. John just comes along for the fun lol.

We don't like to use webcam, mainly due to the fact that he works until 10:45 and by then I'm usually sat here in my pj's not looking my best.

Its one of then...some do and some don't

Claire xxx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Or could be like Zoe & Steve and Swingmates said they are timewasters hiding behind a couple profile . . . .

Shona

x x x "

Are we allowed to name and shame then? Oh goody, we got a long list lol!!!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"why do all the cpls that want to chat to us ither have no cam or one partner is always at work all we want is to see a cpl on cam togerther to chat with first then if we get on arange a meet"

It happens a lot, we give them a cpl of chances then just ignore them.

We have tried the phone thing too, only to be told "my partners not here", when you ask for their partners number they try to make out they havent got a mobile, or they have lost/broken it.

We are not always here together, so if someone wants to cam we offer them a time when we will both be here, and always make sure we are online then.

Again, if they are not both there, we give them one more chance and then ignore them.

over a year ago

"Or could be like Zoe & Steve and Swingmates said they are timewasters hiding behind a couple profile . . . .

Shona

x x x

Are we allowed to name and shame then? Oh goody, we got a long list lol!!! "

OI OI OI dont you try to get me in trouble . . . . I can do that all by myself

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Shona

x x x

Shona

x x x "

Oh yeah it did read like that pmsl xx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Shona

x x x

Shona

x x x

Oh yeah it did read like that pmsl xx "

Lol, soz, wasnt trying to drop you in it, but it did read like that, although I was pretty sure you wernt doing that.

over a year ago

Dont worry I knew what I meant just you dafty who didnt

No I didnt realise that it could be read as naming and shaming but deff not what I meant.

I meant as you and Zoe & Steve said the profile could be a timewaster hiding behind a profile that is not who they really are . . . . ok smartarse???

No more trying to get me in bother as I said I am really good at that pmsl

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"why do all the cpls that want to chat to us ither have no cam or one partner is always at work all we want is to see a cpl on cam togerther to chat with first then if we get on arange a meet"

We don't or won't cam for anyone... If that makes us bad or fake or unreal so be it lol..

For every couple who say they just want a cam to verify someone is real.. just as many if not more sado's just wanting to see you on cam lol.. no intentions of meeting at all..

Swings and roundabouts... Were more than happy to chat on the phone, fem to fem.. and meet up for a no pressure drink...

Were real.. but no chance were gonna sit and cam lol....

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"why do all the cpls that want to chat to us ither have no cam or one partner is always at work all we want is to see a cpl on cam togerther to chat with first then if we get on arange a meet

We don't or won't cam for anyone... If that makes us bad or fake or unreal so be it lol..

For every couple who say they just want a cam to verify someone is real.. just as many if not more sado's just wanting to see you on cam lol.. no intentions of meeting at all..

Swings and roundabouts... Were more than happy to chat on the phone, fem to fem.. and meet up for a no pressure drink...

Were real.. but no chance were gonna sit and cam lol.... "

Hooray for some common sense.

We don't have/won't have a cam and even thought it's always me (Mrs) who write on here, it is normally Jason who answers the phone cus I'm either at work or too lazy to get off my arse!

But then.... we have enough verifications to prove we are real.

If someone won't meet because we don't cam..... tough shite. Their loss.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"why do all the cpls that want to chat to us ither have no cam or one partner is always at work all we want is to see a cpl on cam togerther to chat with first then if we get on arange a meet

We don't have/won't have a cam and even thought it's always me (Mrs) who write on here, it is normally Jason who answers the phone cus I'm either at work or too lazy to get off my arse!

If someone won't meet because we don't cam..... tough shite. Their loss. "

Totally agree... I am the ultimate exhbitionsit but would not cam for any sad tossers.. or for happy ones as it were

over a year ago

If someone won't meet because we don't cam..... tough shite. Their loss.

Totally agree... I am the ultimate exhbitionsit but would not cam for any sad tossers.. or for happy ones as it were "

Cam Shmam, never have and never will and yet 8 years on we are still having fun, go figure

over a year ago

We were shafted over when we ad a first stint on here last yr.Soon wised up to it or them though,got a good nose for it now.Seems when youve heard every excuse in the book you get that nose.All we ever asked is prove your genuine and hey,lets push things forward.

We dont just switch on a cam for any tom,dick or percy,but if we are asked to verify who we are the we wnt do it unless all present and correct...Our qualm is when cam is on,naive little men think they cracked the code and hey presto cam sex!!!So so wrong.

Dishonesty is everywhere and hey if you cant seperate them that are,then just be carefull...Or as we are,choosey,picky shites.lol

stephie n wayne.

xxx

Post new Message to Thread