Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

daytime meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi, it would be nice to get a list of local people that could or do do only daytime meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

why...is it too much effort to message them...i suppose the wife might catch you on the computer

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

a lot say it on their profile, i think

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"why...is it too much effort to message them...i suppose the wife might catch you on the computer "

Ouch!

over a year ago

"why...is it too much effort to message them...i suppose the wife might catch you on the computer "

I think everyone knows your point of view on cheaters so is there any need to tar everyone that wants to play during day with same brush without even knowing the full facts. I don't understand the whole I have a husband and a master bit either cos however you look at it you are still cheating as are all cpls married cpls who swing but don't see anyone going on about that every time you mention master. Let others do as they want and you look after yourself makes for happy swinging

over a year ago

well said just jet those of us who only meet weekdays are not all married or with partners. i for one am a single mum and will only meet when my daughters at school. its not hard to find daytime meets.

over a year ago

What a lovely way to make a newbie COUPLE feel welcomed onto the forums

I think the op has a valid point.

over a year ago

Welcome Steve and Cloe, welcome to the forums.

Maybe if you dropped a similar message into the Introductions forum as well, you might find some fabby swingers close to you.

Good luck. xx

By *rummpsMan
over a year ago

thanet

"why...is it too much effort to message them...i suppose the wife might catch you on the computer

I think everyone knows your point of view on cheaters so is there any need to tar everyone that wants to play during day with same brush without even knowing the full facts. I don't understand the whole I have a husband and a master bit either cos however you look at it you are still cheating as are all cpls married cpls who swing but don't see anyone going on about that every time you mention master. Let others do as they want and you look after yourself makes for happy swinging "

Well said. Each to their own!

_rummps x

over a year ago

welcome to the forums x

over a year ago

"hi, it would be nice to get a list of local people that could or do do only daytime meets "

There is a way of accomplishing this - use the hotlist function. Search for people from your area and add them to your hotlist, then you can message them without having to trawl through all the profiles again.

Welcome to the forums. x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"hi, it would be nice to get a list of local people that could or do do only daytime meets "

Welcome to the forums xx

I would say if there were lists of everyones preferences there would be many lists , so the best thing to do is search profiles...that can be fun in itself

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Others have quite rightly commented on your rude/ judgemental comment. I am sure you would be the first to complain if someone did the same to you.

Please have some respect for other users.

over a year ago

"why...is it too much effort to message them...i suppose the wife might catch you on the computer

Others have quite rightly commented on your rude/ judgemental comment. I am sure you would be the first to complain if someone did the same to you.

Please have some respect for other users."

thing that shocked me the its an couples profile

over a year ago

You could try putting on a status update saying that you are looking for daytime meets - you will get plenty of offers & its a way of saving messages for future contacts.

over a year ago

Hotlist is a good idea and a lot of people who prefer daytime meets put it on their profiles so a bit of research will be needed. Good luck and hope you find what you're looking for. Ms

over a year ago

god , wish we hadnt said anything, we are clearly a couple with feedback, we were on another site for a short period that had a section for daytime meets, alot of profiles on here say daytimes and usualy are single guys and probably are married, thats their buisness and we wont judge them,just seems to be that when messaging starts they want to meet weekends or evenings, as someone said there are lots of reasons for wanting daytime meets, and i dont think we need to explain more than that, apart from maybe some of us find it vey horny to do it in the day and not have to be pissed to be uninhibited

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Definetly looks like a couples profile to me.

over a year ago

"god , wish we hadnt said anything, we are clearly a couple with feedback, we were on another site for a short period that had a section for daytime meets, alot of profiles on here say daytimes and usualy are single guys and probably are married, thats their buisness and we wont judge them,just seems to be that when messaging starts they want to meet weekends or evenings, as someone said there are lots of reasons for wanting daytime meets, and i dont think we need to explain more than that, apart from maybe some of us find it vey horny to do it in the day and not have to be pissed to be uninhibited"

No you didnt need to explain anything more than you did , you asked a question a very valid question and i hope that some of the advice given helps and you find what you are after . Happy Swinging and welcome to the forums xx

over a year ago

Anyone only do meets after Xmas eve???

Love santa

over a year ago

"Anyone only do meets after Xmas eve???

Love santa "

I thought of a gremlin not Santa when I read that

over a year ago

Love santa

I thought of a gremlin not Santa when I read that "

Not water not water ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

over a year ago

Love santa

Not water not water ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! "

do not feed after midnight x

over a year ago

Lol I'm really fluffy n loveable like a gremlin honest!!!!!

over a year ago

Love santa

Not water not water ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

do not feed after midnight x"

see I dont get that cos isnt it always after midnight even if its before midnight cos its after midnight the midnight before the next midnight

over a year ago

Midnight at the oasis, send your camel to bed?? Or is it send ur camel toe to ed???

over a year ago

"

see I dont get that cos isnt it always after midnight even if its before midnight cos its after midnight the midnight before the next midnight "

dont start with my head i cant cope

over a year ago

"

see I dont get that cos isnt it always after midnight even if its before midnight cos its after midnight the midnight before the next midnight

dont start with my head i cant cope "

sorry

over a year ago

"

dont start with my head i cant cope "

WHy whats wrong with your head-?

over a year ago

I think everyone knows your point of view on cheaters so is there any need to tar everyone that wants to play during day with same brush without even knowing the full facts. I don't understand the whole I have a husband and a master bit either cos however you look at it you are still cheating as are all cpls married cpls who swing but don't see anyone going on about that every time you mention master. Let others do as they want and you look after yourself makes for happy swinging "

"like"

wish we had a "like" button same as facebook

over a year ago

Thanks for all your help and advice

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"well said just jet those of us who only meet weekdays are not all married or with partners. i for one am a single mum and will only meet when my daughters at school. its not hard to find daytime meets."

+1 here!!! I'm exactly the same

Post new Message to Thread