Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Changes, reprise!

Jump to newest

By *rummps OP   Man
over a year ago

thanet

Put this up a few years ago and I thought I’d give it another airing!

We all know the human body is a wonderful thing (some more wonderful than others) but do you think evolution could/should have changed or added some bits.

Like I think it would be nice to have taste buds on the end of my knob. Then I could taste where I’m dipping it.

It would be even nicer if the ‘pussy’ had a tongue. Its got lips so why no tongue? No teeth though, that’d be tooo painful.

_rummps x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Taste buds on your cock?! What if you stuck it up someones arse?? (wheres the puke smiley??)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/10/11 23:08:09]

over a year ago

"Put this up a few years ago and I thought I’d give it another airing!

We all know the human body is a wonderful thing (some more wonderful than others) but do you think evolution could/should have changed or added some bits.

Like I think it would be nice to have taste buds on the end of my knob. Then I could taste where I’m dipping it.

It would be even nicer if the ‘pussy’ had a tongue. Its got lips so why no tongue? No teeth though, that’d be tooo painful.

_rummps x

"

The problem with some is you would be prodding away and you would be thinking......Mmm Grimsby.... i can taste the sea.

By *rummps OP   Man
over a year ago

thanet

"

The problem with some is you would be prodding away and you would be thinking......Mmm Grimsby.... i can taste the sea. "

Never tasted sea before. Smelt fish a few times though and thats off putting enough.

_rummps x

over a year ago

"

The problem with some is you would be prodding away and you would be thinking......Mmm Grimsby.... i can taste the sea.

Never tasted sea before. Smelt fish a few times though and thats off putting enough.

_rummps x

"

Mackerel is lovely but it needs to be cooked....... Hang on if you have a Jonny on all your cock will taste is rubber!

over a year ago

"Put this up a few years ago and I thought I’d give it another airing!

_rummps x

"

If ya cock had taste buds you'd never stick it anywhere near a fanny. Specially not if ya didn't like haddock!

Mother Nature... smart cookie.

Post new Message to Thread