Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just too many cunts

Jump to newest

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Don’t use the C word that often. But, just back from a bike ride around Cambridge, I’m shocked at the amount of litter, mostly thrown from cars. You have to be a cunt to do that. McDonalds, Costa cups, Coke & Pepsi cans, beer cans, bottles, wine bottles, plastic shopping bags tied and full of empty wrappers and bottles. Red Bull cans - so many of them. Does it say on the can ‘once This beverage is consumed, open the window and throw it out’?

Some fly tippers. What cunt simply unloads a trailer or can full of building waste, old furniture or even of cooking oil drums from a restaurant. A big one that’s for sure.

I even saw a dead fox and a badger, now you have to be a real sicko to throw those out of your car! Seriously though, who does it? You never see it, I’ve never done and I just know my kids wouldn’t either. Can’t imagine any fabbers doing it?

Who are these dirty lazy cunts?

Rant over. Am I allowed to use that word in the forum?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"Don’t use the C word that often. But, just back from a bike ride around Cambridge, I’m shocked at the amount of litter, mostly thrown from cars. You have to be a cunt to do that. McDonalds, Costa cups, Coke & Pepsi cans, beer cans, bottles, wine bottles, plastic shopping bags tied and full of empty wrappers and bottles. Red Bull cans - so many of them. Does it say on the can ‘once This beverage is consumed, open the window and throw it out’?

Some fly tippers. What cunt simply unloads a trailer or can full of building waste, old furniture or even of cooking oil drums from a restaurant. A big one that’s for sure.

I even saw a dead fox and a badger, now you have to be a real sicko to throw those out of your car! Seriously though, who does it? You never see it, I’ve never done and I just know my kids wouldn’t either. Can’t imagine any fabbers doing it?

Rant over. Am I allowed to use that word in the forum?"

Van full of waste. Not can

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s in Brighton as well. Disgusting rubbish all over.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah you can say cunt. Can’t say d*unk though. Funny place these forums

over a year ago

Cunt is the most apt word in this instance

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Yeah you can say cunt. Can’t say d*unk though. Funny place these forums "

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Who are these dirty lazy cunts?"

Probably the same cunts that don’t pick up after their dogs.

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Who are these dirty lazy cunts?

Probably the same cunts that don’t pick up after their dogs."

Or do pick it up, bag it, then lobb said bag into a tree or bush

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Agree with everything you said, OP, pisses us off immensely.

over a year ago

Gotta love the latest Irn Bru advert. How DO they get away with it?

"Don't be a CAN'T. Be a CAN."

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Just plain lazy, I leave my rubbish in the car and empty it in my bin, is that so hard?

By *he Silver FuxMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Everywhere you go now it seems the verges are being used instead of landfill sites, the council budgets clearly aren’t being spent on refuse collection. Notwithstanding the arseholes who fly tip or just throw rubbish out the car window, it needs to be removed. It gets everyone down having to look at it every day on their commutes. It’s especially bad over the winters when the vegetation has died back so it’s so much more visible. I’d like to see community service / low security inmates collecting and recycling- paying back to society.

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"Everywhere you go now it seems the verges are being used instead of landfill sites, the council budgets clearly aren’t being spent on refuse collection. Notwithstanding the arseholes who fly tip or just throw rubbish out the car window, it needs to be removed. It gets everyone down having to look at it every day on their commutes. It’s especially bad over the winters when the vegetation has died back so it’s so much more visible. I’d like to see community service / low security inmates collecting and recycling- paying back to society. "

Fantastic idea and great comment.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Not a fan of litter. I go out and do random litter picks.

I do find it interesting you feel the need to use the word"cunt" as an insult.

Use it as a word to describe my vagina and that's fine by me.

Use it as an insult and it says as much about you as it does about people who drop litter...

over a year ago

Totally agree with you mate

For those that aren't in the know... quite a lot of Badgers get thrown out of cars. It's how the baiters dispose of them, makes it look like an accidental rta. There's an organisation you can report them to. They will come and examine the body to try and work out it if was a genuine rta or victim of badger baiters. It helps to monitor the crime and work out where to concentrate investigation.

A couple of weeks ago I passed 3 dead Badgers 50yards apart, along the same lane. They weren't there the night before.

I think cunts just about sums them up

over a year ago

It's bad around here too, pedestrians just throw their rubbish on the ground these days. They stuff their faces with sausage rolls and snacks, then throw it down. And in my area a swan was found collapsed because it had eaten a fisherman's weight, it's recovering in a wildlife santuary. Some people have just got so lazy.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I’d like to see community service / low security inmates collecting and recycling- paying back to society.

Fantastic idea and great comment."

It’s a good idea, yes, and there are some on community service unpaid work who go out litter collecting, but the whole system needs a massive revision before we’d get close to seeing it work effectively. There are so many restrictions in place just now which prohibit this.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Don’t use the C word that often. But, just back from a bike ride around Cambridge, I’m shocked at the amount of litter, mostly thrown from cars. You have to be a cunt to do that. McDonalds, Costa cups, Coke & Pepsi cans, beer cans, bottles, wine bottles, plastic shopping bags tied and full of empty wrappers and bottles. Red Bull cans - so many of them. Does it say on the can ‘once This beverage is consumed, open the window and throw it out’?

Ive just come back from a road trip with 5 of us in the car.

On our way we managed to accumulate a vast collection of crap.

Aforementioned crap was collected in a carrier bag and deposited in a bin when we got home.

its not difficult is it.

Use of C word approved......

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"Not a fan of litter. I go out and do random litter picks.

Use it as an insult and it says as much about you as it does about people who drop litter...

"

Ouch!

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

"Everywhere you go now it seems the verges are being used instead of landfill sites,back so it’s so much more visible.

I’d like to see community service / low security inmates collecting and recycling- paying back to society. "

Whilst we can slightly sympathise with the "get the jail inmates" to pick it up line we'd very much prefer those found guilty of littering to have to do the job.

Punishment to fit the crime!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It boils my piss when you see people sitting on a bench in town eating their sandwiches/chips or whatever, then they just fuck off and leave the wrappers and empty drinks cartons on the bench when there's a bin about 10 yards away

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

"

Ouch!"

Oh dear, I think you touched a ready to be touched nerve there Seb.

The last bit about c*** as an insult re the user is not so. Words, including insulting one's have different meanings depending on the context in which they are used. There are times when it is necessary to dig deep into insult territory to describe some people, esp the types who do this littering of our fair land.

Simple examples of word meaning different things depending on context: If I call someone a bitch I'm definitely intending to insult, not being flattering. If I say just don't bitch about something I'm telling someone to stop doing unnecessary complaining without any intention of insulting them.

over a year ago

You should see the state of some London buses at the end of the day.

over a year ago

i work in café had people leaved use nappies under the table before twice in 1 week

over a year ago

"It boils my piss when you see people sitting on a bench in town eating their sandwiches/chips or whatever, then they just fuck off and leave the wrappers and empty drinks cartons on the bench when there's a bin about 10 yards away "

They do it on buses too. Sometimes you can't put your feet down for chicken boxes and Apple cores.

over a year ago

"i work in café had people leaved use nappies under the table before twice in 1 week"

That's grim.

over a year ago

"i work in café had people leaved use nappies under the table before twice in 1 week

That's grim. "

yeah to be honest i was in charge i get rid of the ball pit and make the dog area bigger that's been there for a year and not one dog mess

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I agree wholeheartedly with the op, I find that the culprits are mostly aged under 30 and school children are some of worst offenders.

over a year ago

and also food such beans and stuff all over the tables and people let the kids do it and throw it on the floor i know kids make a mess but there is a mess then taking the piss

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Absolutely agree with you Seb regarding these horrid people and the use of the 'c' word is appropriate in this context . Well said that man

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Everywhere you go now it seems the verges are being used instead of landfill sites, the council budgets clearly aren’t being spent on refuse collection. Notwithstanding the arseholes who fly tip or just throw rubbish out the car window, it needs to be removed. It gets everyone down having to look at it every day on their commutes. It’s especially bad over the winters when the vegetation has died back so it’s so much more visible. I’d like to see community service / low security inmates collecting and recycling- paying back to society. "

Some do. Community orders can be used for litter picking and clean up.

I think there is an issue that local authority budgets are so strapped that their decisions to charge for things that used to be free is leading to an increase in rubbish and fly-tipping.

We used to have 3 regular free bulky goods collections a year. You'd get notification of the date and most people would do their clear-out to be ready for the collection. That has gone and there has been an increase in fly-tipping.

Two of our recycling centres have closed and the one that has remained has been difficult to get to because of road works. More fly-tipping.

If, for whatever reason, you lose your wheelie bin you now have to pay £60 to get a replacement in my area. Rubbish is only collected every other week. Our park has turned into litter blight. Some of us go out and clean it up and it's back to being full of rubbish within a day.

Small traders/builders are now charged for dumping at the tip and so some of them will just dump at the side of the road.

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"Everywhere you go now it seems the verges are being used instead of landfill sites, the council budgets clearly aren’t being spent on refuse collection. Notwithstanding the arseholes who fly tip or just throw rubbish out the car window, it needs to be removed. It gets everyone down having to look at it every day on their commutes. It’s especially bad over the winters when the vegetation has died back so it’s so much more visible. I’d like to see community service / low security inmates collecting and recycling- paying back to society.

Some do. Community orders can be used for litter picking and clean up.

I think there is an issue that local authority budgets are so strapped that their decisions to charge for things that used to be free is leading to an increase in rubbish and fly-tipping.

We used to have 3 regular free bulky goods collections a year. You'd get notification of the date and most people would do their clear-out to be ready for the collection. That has gone and there has been an increase in fly-tipping.

Two of our recycling centres have closed and the one that has remained has been difficult to get to because of road works. More fly-tipping.

If, for whatever reason, you lose your wheelie bin you now have to pay £60 to get a replacement in my area. Rubbish is only collected every other week. Our park has turned into litter blight. Some of us go out and clean it up and it's back to being full of rubbish within a day.

Small traders/builders are now charged for dumping at the tip and so some of them will just dump at the side of the road.

"

But the overwhelming issue is fast food containers, drinks and convenience food thrown from cars.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

But the overwhelming issue is fast food containers, drinks and convenience food thrown from cars. "

I think it is one issue that is interrelated. If, as is happening, the public bins are emptied less often so they overflow then that adds to the stuff drifting into the roads. Along with the fly-tipping it gives the place a dirty, rubbish strewn look, which leads to people feeling it's ok to drop more rubbish because it won't make a difference.

That, and the people who believe that there are clean-up fairies to deal with all their mess. Some don't give a fuck about anyone else.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If you don't like litter try picking some of it up.

My 7 year old said to me "why do people moan about litter and then not pick it up?"

From the mouths of babes..

It's a fair point.

Either you are genuinely concerned about litter, in which case do something positive and pick some up rather thand stepping over it and moaning.

Or you can write about it and feel holier than thou while actually doing fuck all about it.

You choose

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Ouch!"

I don't agree one bit with that comment. They are cunts,although that's a word I never use myself,but on this occasion I will.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"If you don't like litter try picking some of it up.

My 7 year old said to me "why do people moan about litter and then not pick it up?"

It's a fair point.

Either you are genuinely concerned about litter, in which case do something positive and pick some up rather thand stepping over it and moaning.

Or you can write about it and feel holier than thou while actually doing fuck all about it.

You choose "

Why the fuck (your word not mine) should myself or my children pick up other people's shit,why can't the lazy good for nothing scummy fuckers pick up their own shit and take it home with them.

I taught my children from a very young what to do with rubbish,it's not difficult. I used to live in a house where there were some wood's behind and it could get a bit of a mess at time's.

One day I did go out with my daughters to clear some up,after one of my girl's started prodding something with a stick asking what it was I didn't ask them again,as I really don't want them clearing up somebody's bloody condoms!

over a year ago

Ouch!

I don't agree one bit with that comment. They are cunts,although that's a word I never use myself,but on this occasion I will."

By *he Silver FuxMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"Everywhere you go now it seems the verges are being used instead of landfill sites,back so it’s so much more visible.

I’d like to see community service / low security inmates collecting and recycling- paying back to society.

Whilst we can slightly sympathise with the "get the jail inmates" to pick it up line we'd very much prefer those found guilty of littering to have to do the job.

Punishment to fit the crime!"

I like this Hubnwife - screw letting off with a fine - make them work for a couple of weeks moving fly tip waste or clearing verges

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Some bloke called me that on here so I said something back and and reported me lol

By *he Silver FuxMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"

But the overwhelming issue is fast food containers, drinks and convenience food thrown from cars.

I think it is one issue that is interrelated. If, as is happening, the public bins are emptied less often so they overflow then that adds to the stuff drifting into the roads. Along with the fly-tipping it gives the place a dirty, rubbish strewn look, which leads to people feeling it's ok to drop more rubbish because it won't make a difference.

That, and the people who believe that there are clean-up fairies to deal with all their mess. Some don't give a fuck about anyone else.

"

Damn right Lickity, some of these shitbags just see rubbish there already and think it’s no big deal adding to it.

By *he Silver FuxMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"

Damn right Lickity, some of these shitbags just see rubbish there already and think it’s no big deal adding to it. "

Apologies ‘Licketysplits’

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Bump

over a year ago

It's a fair point.

You choose "

I'm not here to clear up after other people; that won't solve the tonnes of rubbish people leave on buses. If I picked up all the litter I see on a daily basis I'd have at least a black bag full, with nowhere to put it. I don't have room in my bun for it or the strength to carry around a bag filled with rubbish, all day.

over a year ago

It's a fair point.

You choose "

I don’t think writing about it in a forum is making people feel holier than thou.

However, we have a new thing in my local area called Green Heroes. They go out in the streets and pick litter up. I agree that showing children you can pick up rubbish is a good thing, but I can also see why others wouldn’t want to pick up other people’s litter!

over a year ago

It's a fair point.

You choose

I'm not here to clear up after other people; that won't solve the tonnes of rubbish people leave on buses. If I picked up all the litter I see on a daily basis I'd have at least a black bag full, with nowhere to put it. I don't have room in my bun for it or the strength to carry around a bag filled with rubbish, all day. "

Chicken bones on the bus...

That makes me angry!

over a year ago

"

Very strange comment. Dnt think he meant it as an insult. Thought he described them very well. Good for you OP

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

It's a fair point.

You choose

I'm not here to clear up after other people; that won't solve the tonnes of rubbish people leave on buses. If I picked up all the litter I see on a daily basis I'd have at least a black bag full, with nowhere to put it. I don't have room in my bun for it or the strength to carry around a bag filled with rubbish, all day.

That makes me angry! "

It would me. Why do people need to eat on a bus? Actually, why isn’t it banned?

over a year ago

It's a fair point.

You choose

That makes me angry!

It would me. Why do people need to eat on a bus? Actually, why isn’t it banned?"

I once sat next to a guy eating cherries and spitting the stones out. That was fun.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I think the key words are "pick up some" litter.

Not suggesting anyone walks round filling a black sack daily or pick up used condoms.

I totally agree it is maddining to see rubbish dumped thoughtlessly everywhere. But if everyone who vouched concern picked up a just few pieces then we might make a positive impact on our environment.

My daughter and I do this on regular basis and it's actually quite sayifying.

You can choose to be part of the problem or part of the solution I guess.

By *ormalguy8Man
over a year ago

oldham

Reading all the threads here I come to one conclusion, swingers should run the country! Despite what a lot of the public think we have higher standards than a lot of folks. Littering and fly tipping drives me crazy. Living in central London and near to a big weekend club, the litter gets so bad. Saturday and Sunday mornings often spent picking up the clubbers litter. People have no respect these days.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Use the word and embrace the word. It is the only description of these people I can think of .

over a year ago

Tbf I thought the problem on this site was that there wasn't enough vaginas.

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"I think the key words are "pick up some" litter.

Not suggesting anyone walks round filling a black sack daily or pick up used condoms.

I totally agree it is maddining to see rubbish dumped thoughtlessly everywhere. But if everyone who vouched concern picked up a just few pieces then we might make a positive impact on our environment.

My daughter and I do this on regular basis and it's actually quite sayifying.

You can choose to be part of the problem or part of the solution I guess."

I will pick litter up close to my house and around the village.

What I saw yesterday though was just a different scale. I know the time of year with lack of vegetation really shows it up but we ha e a huge problem. I also accept the other point that bins not being emptied in lay-bys doesn’t help.

You rarely if ever see it being thrown from the car, is it mainly at night? There is no solution.

One country that still has massive civic pride is Slovenia. You notice as soon as you cross the border, very clean and littering is rare.

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Couldn't agree more with you OP. The whole place is turning into one big shit hole. Cities,towns or countryside,they are all the same. Cities and towns,takeaway crap everywhere. Countryside,bloody energy drinks bottles everywhere.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Couldn't agree more with you OP. The whole place is turning into one big shit hole. Cities,towns or countryside,they are all the same. Cities and towns,takeaway crap everywhere. Countryside,bloody energy drinks bottles everywhere."
That's because ( this won't be popular) the people that predominantly drink lots of energy drink don't exercise for shit anyway and have little or no morals for litter !!

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Hmmmmmm that reminds me of the knob, (sorry I don’t use the C word I’m an ) driving in front of me that threw a banana skin out of his window causing me to swerve when it came hurtling towards me. Frightened me to death

Post new Message to Thread