Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No pics ‘because of job’

Jump to newest

By *exa OP   Woman
over a year ago

newcastle

I get this a lot and always curious what they do! The only job I can think of is a secret agent!

Lots of people on here have job or are at college, uni etc who still have pics but hide their face.

I can understand it if people have tattoos or birthmarks etc that can identify them but my work colleagues of colleges friends have never seen me naked so couldn’t identify me (ok wel maybe 1 or 2 have lol)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd imagine their job is to not get caught by the wife either that or they are 12 year old boys posing as men to get some dirty chat to help build a wanky tissue pyramid in their bedroom!

over a year ago

I suspect if someone is a police office or a teacher it might undermine their position if it was discovered they had an account by a student or something.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I suspect if someone is a police office or a teacher it might undermine their position if it was discovered they had an account by a student or something.

"

Only if they are bringing their profession into disrepute like pictures of them in their uniform or using their status to gain sexual encounters.

over a year ago

There's a saying, better safe than sorry, some people just need thst extra bit of self assurance

over a year ago

"I'd imagine their job is to not get caught by the wife either that or they are 12 year old boys posing as men to get some dirty chat to help build a wanky tissue pyramid in their bedroom!"

How can a 12 year old get a chat.... and half the men on her can't lol

over a year ago

I think its an excuse people use to jutify not having photos. Granted, there will be some that are legitimate.

As for tattoos or other identifying features, they can be covered by clothes...

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

"I suspect if someone is a police office or a teacher it might undermine their position if it was discovered they had an account by a student or something.

Only if they are bringing their profession into disrepute like pictures of them in their uniform or using their status to gain sexual encounters. "

Or a student recognised a lecturer?

over a year ago

"Wanky tissue pyramid"

Hahahah!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I get this a lot and always curious what they do! The only job I can think of is a secret agent!

Lots of people on here have job or are at college, uni etc who still have pics but hide their face.

I can understand it if people have tattoos or birthmarks etc that can identify them but my work colleagues of colleges friends have never seen me naked so couldn’t identify me (ok wel maybe 1 or 2 have lol) "

Lucky bastards

In respect to the thread theme, I think its a lame excuse and cop out. Surely there are ways you can take pictures without being recognized by your work colleagues (unless they've seen you naked). As for tattoos, birth marks etc. Just blur them out!

They can't complain of no luck if no effort is put in.

over a year ago

Only if they are bringing their profession into disrepute like pictures of them in their uniform or using their status to gain sexual encounters. "

Fair point but it's still a risk. They maybe wouldn't get sacked directly but many businesses have a 'disrepute' clause in their contracts.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Teachers can have their position made untenable if they're somehow recognised by a student or a student's parent. I wouldn't be posting pictures of myself in even remotely compromising positions if I had anything to do with education or childcare. People can have views very much at odds with their own way of life when it comes to kids and young people.

over a year ago

Some people are more careful than others, regarding their privacy. You never know who you could be sending your face pic to, or what they might do once they have it, if they recognise you.

I respect their wishes, but I can't meet someone without seeing their face.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I have a silhouette. Sometimes people call me out on it. I couldn't give a shit.

I used to have a picture of my foot. People were okay with that. Weirdos. I used to have a pic of my chin , hair, neck, lips ..... people were okay with that. Odd bods just believed it was me because it was a pic. ( it was me btw )

I used to have a pic of my eye. People were okay with that .... odd balls all of em.

I don't have a pic for the following reasons.

1. My JOB.

2. My FAMILY.

3. My NEIGHBOURS

4. My SOCIAL LIFE

5. MY CHOICE

6. MY FUCKING BUSINESS.

The fact that someone else can't see MY reasons for what I do for ME and MY lifestyle is of no consequence to me. I have never asked anyone why they show a pic of their :- tits, ass, cock, fanny, toilet seat or remote.

NON of which prove anyone is anyone.

Nor do most of the knicker crotch up the arse hole shots either.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I like all the knicker shots. Doesn't mean it's an available woman tho ...... Jesus.

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

"I'd imagine their job is to not get caught by the wife either that or they are 12 year old boys posing as men to get some dirty chat to help build a wanky tissue pyramid in their bedroom!

How can a 12 year old get a chat.... and half the men on her can't lol "

One had a 14yr old posing as a couple.

The profile had couples pics n everything. Gave my kik n the first message was, I’m 14 hope that’s ok... instant block, delete and report from me. I’m not loosing my job from some sad kid pretending to be someone he’s not

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I'd imagine their job is to not get caught by the wife either that or they are 12 year old boys posing as men to get some dirty chat to help build a wanky tissue pyramid in their bedroom!

The profile had couples pics n everything. Gave my kik n the first message was, I’m 14 hope that’s ok... instant block, delete and report from me. I’m not loosing my job from some sad kid pretending to be someone he’s not "

Your job ? That'd be the least of your worries.

over a year ago

Lol I'm from Coventry and a police man from here got caught out because he posted pics on his profile or sent pics of himself in his uniform. Oops. Ended up splashed across the local paper and social media!

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Its a lot of nonsense. Im sure many do have sensitive jobs etc, but we are all the same on here. If we looking for a meet and get messaged with no pic attached its a simple no pic no reply. Do people really expect us and others to meet them without knowing what they look like. Doesnt make sense especially when you can as the sender delete those pics at any time from your sent message. What would they do meet us with bag over their head? G

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Its a lot of nonsense. Im sure many do have sensitive jobs etc, but we are all the same on here. If we looking for a meet and get messaged with no pic attached its a simple no pic no reply. Do people really expect us and others to meet them without knowing what they look like. Doesnt make sense especially when you can as the sender delete those pics at any time from your sent message. What would they do meet us with bag over their head? G"

Ahhhhhh but but but. I agree with you. I wouldn't meet without seeing someone first either.

Has it ever occurred to you that pics don't tell the full story ?

My modus operandi is/was always.... message. phone chat, real time CAM.

No pics passed and a very up to date 100% real understanding of what someone looks like.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

and no bag.

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

No excuse when they can keep them private and remove then from messages. I think a lot just say it to try and get you chatting off site.

over a year ago

To all the doubting Thomas's on here - I do know people with jobs that they would lose if people knew about their lifestyle so not everyone is up to no good when they write this.

over a year ago

Dundee

"Its a lot of nonsense. Im sure many do have sensitive jobs etc, but we are all the same on here. If we looking for a meet and get messaged with no pic attached its a simple no pic no reply. Do people really expect us and others to meet them without knowing what they look like. Doesnt make sense especially when you can as the sender delete those pics at any time from your sent message. What would they do meet us with bag over their head? G

Ahhhhhh but but but. I agree with you. I wouldn't meet without seeing someone first either.

No pics passed and a very up to date 100% real understanding of what someone looks like."

That is a diff story, because the people involved are still seeing who they may potentially meet with. And getting to find out more about them.

We if like pic will send ours and chat a little, if then we all feel like maybe it going somewhere we then move to kik or whatsapp to get to know better. This works for us but everyone is different.

My original point was more aimed at those that have no pics will not send pics and have no other means of letting you see them. G

over a year ago

could because there parents wont allow them a tv with a remote in the bedroom to measure there cock and they dont wear deodrant at 12/13 years old so cant measure there cock against that , hence no pics .

By *983RCCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We both have very sensitive jobs which could absolutely be at risk if our ‘lifestyle’ was public knowledge - but we feel that there are plenty of ways we can take photos that don’t make us identifiable so have no issue with taking lots of them!

Our only un-breakable rule is we never send a face picture until we receive one first just in case we are speaking to someone we may know professionally. It has been a sticking point in the past but a rule is a rule for us so we politely remind people of that and if that’s not for them then we wish them luck.

Everyone has their boundaries, but personally we never make contact with profiles without public pictures x

over a year ago

"Its a lot of nonsense. Im sure many do have sensitive jobs etc, but we are all the same on here. If we looking for a meet and get messaged with no pic attached its a simple no pic no reply. Do people really expect us and others to meet them without knowing what they look like. Doesnt make sense especially when you can as the sender delete those pics at any time from your sent message. What would they do meet us with bag over their head? G

No pics passed and a very up to date 100% real understanding of what someone looks like.

That is a diff story, because the people involved are still seeing who they may potentially meet with. And getting to find out more about them.

We if like pic will send ours and chat a little, if then we all feel like maybe it going somewhere we then move to kik or whatsapp to get to know better. This works for us but everyone is different.

My original point was more aimed at those that have no pics will not send pics and have no other means of letting you see them. G"

How could you arrange to meet someone you have no idea looks like? They could walk right past you and keep walking lol

over a year ago

It’s a cover for being too lazy to do any photos.

over a year ago

"It’s a cover for being too lazy to do any photos. "

I'm really photo lazy, but I managed a few.

over a year ago

Dundee

My original point was more aimed at those that have no pics will not send pics and have no other means of letting you see them. G

How could you arrange to meet someone you have no idea looks like? They could walk right past you and keep walking lol"

We don't, as we said we don't do blind date and we ask for pics upfront and send ours if we are interested. Yes, it could be that the pic isn't theirs (and I use reverse image to check they're not stolen from the Internet) but we've never met anyone yet who wasn't the person in the photo. If that happened they'd be sent packing, even if we'd spent ages chatting with them.

I've been here 5 years, one of the most hilarious I've ever had was after requesting a face pic, the 'couple' sent me a photo of a wedding photo sitting on the mantlepiece. Which had been taken about 20 years previously

V

over a year ago

I'm a teacher for children with autism... it really wouldn't go down too great if anyone's parents found me here.... or... asked me for a meet hahaha

over a year ago

It's not always about brining the profession into disrepute. I once considered a career where if I was seen on a site such as this it would leave me vulnerable to black-mail and bribes which would undermine my position.

As it is I'm pretty open with my lifestle choices and therfore I wouldn't have been bothered about being exposed.. But they had rules in place for a reason.

The fact I have face pics on my profile shows I didn't make that career move. Lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I can appreciate that most people don't probably want others knowing the details of their sex interests, unless they choose to inform them. And that would include their work colleagues.

Some people may have their careers influenced, if it were known they were swingers - due to the type of career that they have.

But someone can avoid being outed here fairly simply. Often just altering their location and meeting people from a reasonable distance away can ensure that they won't know them from Adam.

I just set my own rules and follow them. I want pics, so don't meet people who won't share them. It may make things difficult for the minority who are locked into their illusion of danger - that's their choice, so maybe they'll leave fab, if it doesn't suit them.

Generally I think it's reasonable to expect others to want to see your body and face before a meet.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

The profile had couples pics n everything. Gave my kik n the first message was, I’m 14 hope that’s ok... instant block, delete and report from me. I’m not loosing my job from some sad kid pretending to be someone he’s not

Your job ? That'd be the least of your worries. "

Wasn’t just me that it sounded wrong to then

over a year ago

I think the stupidest comment I heard from a guy with no pics and they won’t show any is... it’s because of my job. Do yr colleagues know what yr cock looks like?

They won’t even put nudes on here, let alone show anyone their face. Idiots. It’s better just to block them, because no doubt they don’t have the brain power to remember who they have messaged lol.

over a year ago

Unless you work for MI5 then there’s no excuse really.

*said tongue in cheek!*

over a year ago

i always careful if they don't have pics don't have public face pics but you need something

over a year ago

Meh, some people like the anonymity. I've met a people who have no public pics.

over a year ago

This isn't blind date

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

I think I'd rather be called a cop out by some random on the internet than be hauled into my bosses office for 'a chat'. However for those calling people a cop out for not having pics on their profile, please feel free to display your face/cock/fanny/whatever pics. Just don't whine when your kids/friends/relatives are horrified that you are on a shaggin site.

over a year ago

Oh no! How did you know!

over a year ago

"I think I'd rather be called a cop out by some random on the internet than be hauled into my bosses office for 'a chat'. However for those calling people a cop out for not having pics on their profile, please feel free to display your face/cock/fanny/whatever pics. Just don't whine when your kids/friends/relatives are horrified that you are on a shaggin site."

By *xperience huntingMan
over a year ago

where

I teach and this site would not be acceptable by the teacher standards I have to adhere to!

No excuse for face pics not to be sent before meets however and also no excuse to not have any pics!

Good point was made by the red head with the hot landing strip earlier lol.

By *erfectlyPervertedCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Domine Iesu, dimitte nobis debita nostra, salva nos ab igne inferiori, perduc in caelum omnes animas, praesertim eas, quae misericordiae tuae maxime indigent.

See y'all in Church, tomorrow.

SS

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

No pics, no meet, simples lol

Post new Message to Thread