Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being rejected on 2 fronts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I decided to download pof to see what it would be like. Lo and behold I'm now being viewed and rejected on both this and that 1 now!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fellow Christmas reject here, I found POF a crap site. XXX

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Don't take any notice ! Is rejection from strangers really , chin up! The fight continues ! Happy Christmas !

over a year ago

"Don't take any notice ! Is rejection from strangers really , chin up! The fight continues ! Happy Christmas ! "
good point actually

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ace Reject - Sugababes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=waxfvdnCnL0

By *rated-BaconMan
over a year ago

medway

Pof.. avg 500 messages to 1 reply.

Here.. probably triple that.

That will make up a large percentage of your problem, also explains why guys make no effort here.. incase anyone was wondering

over a year ago

"Pof.. avg 500 messages to 1 reply.

That will make up a large percentage of your problem, also explains why guys make no effort here.. incase anyone was wondering"

yes yes yes

By *ammyharrogateWoman
over a year ago

Harrogate

Tbh I rejected him because he’s too far away and too beardy I would reject him on both

over a year ago

That will make up a large percentage of your problem, also explains why guys make no effort here.. incase anyone was wondering yes yes yes"

Sites like this and pof are not a true reflection of your pulling ability in the real world lovely. Women are unindated. It's easy to slip through the cracks online

over a year ago

"Ace Reject - Sugababes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=waxfvdnCnL0

"

I love ya Ace.

By *rated-BaconMan
over a year ago

medway

That will make up a large percentage of your problem, also explains why guys make no effort here.. incase anyone was wondering yes yes yes

Sites like this and pof are not a true reflection of your pulling ability in the real world lovely. Women are unindated. It's easy to slip through the cracks online "

Exactly. But that's actual stats.

I used to really tailor messages but that got old pretty fast when you seemingly don't deserve the time of day..

There's not everyone's cup of tea and there is 1 in 500..

Here i think the problem is mostly if you are chatting and you dont log on regularly (applies to women/couples) the people your chatting to simply dissapear under the pile and end up in a mass delete etc

Personally I don't care much for rejection. Any such ignorance and it's a fact I want to know you way less than you don't me

over a year ago

OP, in my experience on POF you have to seriously lower your standards to get anywhere. If you're happy dating a woman with no teeth, a moustache and zero personality then you may just get lucky!!! Like someone else said it's ratios of guys to women. We, as guys, basically hold zero aces!!!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Most of pof are in here anyway

over a year ago

"Most of pof are in here anyway "

Thanks for taking an even bigger shit on the hopes of the male FAB population!!!

over a year ago

It was actually a pof member who introduced me to this site years ago

over a year ago

"Most of pof are in here anyway

Thanks for taking an even bigger shit on the hopes of the male FAB population!!! "

If you can add Tinder to that quote then us guys may as well just resign ourselves to a life of masturbation right now!

over a year ago

Pof is a heap of crap

over a year ago

Go bi

That way you can get knocked back by fellas as well as women

over a year ago

"So I decided to download pof to see what it would be like. Lo and behold I'm now being viewed and rejected on both this and that 1 now!! "

It's not you op. It's them.

over a year ago

It’s when you get rejected by them on Pof but then find them sending their best cock pics to you on here.......and you realise that you have entered the good enough to fuck but never going to date you stage!

over a year ago

Both sites have ruined my hope of meeting a nice guy. Sorty op but talking from experience of meeting my ex on pof who turned out to be on here and god knows how many other sites

By *r_WeimaranerMan
over a year ago

Swaythling, Southampton

It was actually a pof member who introduced me to this site years ago "

Me too!!

over a year ago

"So I decided to download pof to see what it would be like. Lo and behold I'm now being viewed and rejected on both this and that 1 now!! "
well done have a pork pie on me

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Plenty of Fish? Plenty of Snapchat filters. I have never seen anything like it

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Ergh POF.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah you may as well just choose one or the other,everyone is on both sites anyway. Actually that's a lie,the last guy I dated from pof isn't on here

over a year ago

The problem with pof is that the females want to date and have relationships, the men don't. So any man who is looking for a hook up will of course mostly be ignored.

Even if you put you want a relationship, most women will ignore you because they aren't stupid and can tell just by a profile that men are just after sex. It is a dating site than men use to pick up women so Yeah, women will be more vigilant on who they message.

I will be honest if your not looking to date or have a relationship then don't be on there. Otherwise you are adding to the cause of the whole issue.

over a year ago

Im currently seeing 2 from Pof. I've found Pof easier than here... Less filters and hoops to jump through. Both are kinky... One had heard of FAB but not joined for certain perceptions. She may join with me.

Its all about how you sell yourself.

There are some very beautiful ladies on Pof to the commented above who said they don't have teeth and have moustaches.... Most ladies from here gave been on Pof and many still on so what does your comment say about the ladies on here?

The guys who say PoF is crap are also saying FAB is crap. They are both just tools like many others including the local night club. Use them to your best ability.

over a year ago

I find that if you start with a negative like 'i'm always getting rejected' then it creates negativity which puts most people off?

over a year ago

"It’s when you get rejected by them on Pof but then find them sending their best cock pics to you on here.......and you realise that you have entered the good enough to fuck but never going to date you stage! "

My point proven.

over a year ago

"Plenty of Fish? Plenty of Snapchat filters. I have never seen anything like it "

I'd kick off if my PoF date turned up and didn't have a huge tongue and dog ears like in her pics

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"The problem with pof is that the females want to date and have relationships, the men don't. So any man who is looking for a hook up will of course mostly be ignored.

Even if you put you want a relationship, most women will ignore you because they aren't stupid and can tell just by a profile that men are just after sex. It is a dating site than men use to pick up women so Yeah, women will be more vigilant on who they message.

I will be honest if your not looking to date or have a relationship then don't be on there. Otherwise you are adding to the cause of the whole issue. "

Exactly. But broadly the fundamental problem is this

80% of women looking want a relationship and will only have sex with someone with whom they think they might have a relationship with.

80% of men want sex without a relationship but are willing to pretend they interested in a relationship in order to get sex.

It's depressing....

over a year ago

"OP, in my experience on POF you have to seriously lower your standards to get anywhere. If you're happy dating a woman with no teeth, a moustache and zero personality then you may just get lucky!!! Like someone else said it's ratios of guys to women. We, as guys, basically hold zero aces!!! "

Does POF really work for women like that? Gonna sign up.

over a year ago

"The problem with pof is that the females want to date and have relationships, the men don't. So any man who is looking for a hook up will of course mostly be ignored.

I will be honest if your not looking to date or have a relationship then don't be on there. Otherwise you are adding to the cause of the whole issue.

80% of women looking want a relationship and will only have sex with someone with whom they think they might have a relationship with.

80% of men want sex without a relationship but are willing to pretend they interested in a relationship in order to get sex.

It's depressing.... "

It's the same all on all sites and real life too.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Might make you smile and cheer up op

After an hour of gathering up his courage, a shy guy finally approaches the hot girl at the end of the bar. "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?"

She screams at the top of her voice , "No, I won't sleep with you tonight, you pig!"

Everyone in the bar stops and stares. Completely embarrassed, the guy slinks back to his table with a red face.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I'm a graduate student in psychology, and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing public situations."

To which the guy responds as loudly as possible, "What do you mean £200 for a BJ?"

over a year ago

POF is depressing!

I'd rather be on here - at least there's a fun element.

The men that message me on POF usually have a ton of baggage that I want nothing to do with.

The longer I'm on here the more I realise I'm just not cut out for a relationship!

I'm not interested in meeting my partners kids or family or ex baby mummas!

They're nearly always broke where they have to pay for the kids and the ex - and men of my age usually want to sit in front of sport on the TV.

Nooooo thanks!

I'll take the sex please - and then you can go and take your bags with you

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"OP, in my experience on POF you have to seriously lower your standards to get anywhere. If you're happy dating a woman with no teeth, a moustache and zero personality then you may just get lucky!!! Like someone else said it's ratios of guys to women. We, as guys, basically hold zero aces!!!

Does POF really work for women like that? Gonna sign up. "

Yes it does I'm proof of that

over a year ago

I will be honest if your not looking to date or have a relationship then don't be on there. Otherwise you are adding to the cause of the whole issue. "

My profile on there clearly states...not looking relationship. Looking casual /hookup only preferably regular NSA. I do think the ladies on there prefer someone who can hold a conversation though unlike many here who say they do yet struggle to put thoughts together. Here there is,a lot more window shopping going on and as a result many guys struggle because of the competition and get disillusioned quickly if they don't understand that.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"POF is depressing!

I'd rather be on here - at least there's a fun element.

The men that message me on POF usually have a ton of baggage that I want nothing to do with.

The longer I'm on here the more I realise I'm just not cut out for a relationship!

I'm not interested in meeting my partners kids or family or ex baby mummas!

They're nearly always broke where they have to pay for the kids and the ex - and men of my age usually want to sit in front of sport on the TV.

Nooooo thanks!

I'll take the sex please - and then you can go and take your bags with you "

It must be great being a woman with that view. Hot men will be queueing up

over a year ago

That will make up a large percentage of your problem, also explains why guys make no effort here.. incase anyone was wondering"

I probably get a response rate better than 1 in 10. Yours might be 1 in 500 because your profile avatar is a cock pic, and your pics are largely cock pics. There must be a million posts on this forum from women saying they don’t like cock pics. Take note OP.

over a year ago

It's depressing....

It's the same all on all sites and real life too."

And then a man create a thread asking why he keeps getting rejected... maybe they are asking the wrong sex.. don't ask women why they don't have sex with you, ask the men who pretend to want relationships to get sex and make the women feel they can't trust a men.

This obviously applies to dating site, not sites like this.

By *quarianwhisperMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Haha yes all looking for "serious relationship" on Pof trying to find similar here

over a year ago

My profile on there clearly states...not looking relationship. Looking casual /hookup only preferably regular NSA. I do think the ladies on there prefer someone who can hold a conversation though unlike many here who say they do yet struggle to put thoughts together. Here there is,a lot more window shopping going on and as a result many guys struggle because of the competition and get disillusioned quickly if they don't understand that."

My question is why are you on a DATING site looking for NSA.. when you have this site for that?

By *quarianwhisperMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

It's depressing....

It's the same all on all sites and real life too.

And then a man create a thread asking why he keeps getting rejected... maybe they are asking the wrong sex.. don't ask women why they don't have sex with you, ask the men who pretend to want relationships to get sex and make the women feel they can't trust a men.

This obviously applies to dating site, not sites like this. "

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I can't get a date anywhere. I just want someone to feed me

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I can't get a date anywhere. I just want someone to feed me "

Do you fancy being fed sausage miss h ?

over a year ago

"Might make you smile and cheer up op

After an hour of gathering up his courage, a shy guy finally approaches the hot girl at the end of the bar. "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?"

She screams at the top of her voice , "No, I won't sleep with you tonight, you pig!"

Everyone in the bar stops and stares. Completely embarrassed, the guy slinks back to his table with a red face.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I'm a graduate student in psychology, and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing public situations."

To which the guy responds as loudly as possible, "What do you mean £200 for a BJ?""

over a year ago

"I can't get a date anywhere. I just want someone to feed me "

How can you not get a date at this time of year? The bloody greengrocers are full of them!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I can't get a date anywhere. I just want someone to feed me

Do you fancy being fed sausage miss h ?

"

Is it wrapped in bacon?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

How can you not get a date at this time of year? The bloody greengrocers are full of them! "

I know. It's shocking

over a year ago

You only get a reply for every one and a half thousand messages you send on here! I'd just leave

over a year ago

How can you not get a date at this time of year? The bloody greengrocers are full of them!

I know. It's shocking "

Don't worry love, I'll sort you out.

I'm going shopping soon. How many boxes shall I get you?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm going to meet my soulmate in 2018 I can feel it in my bones

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I don't know but maybe try another approach, I feel many ladies are looking for a relationship of some sort even though they might be married, maybe not a full relationship but at least someone to talk to, go to dinner with , go to the cinema etc This is not my style but if something is not working for you as a player you are allowed to change tactics.

over a year ago

Lots of valid points. From my view (female) there is a mixture of men wanting different things on POF, just like women.

I was looking for NSA fun; met my partner and it turned into more. Strange things happen

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Do you have the same mind set for both? Pof is a dating site this is a sex site. Are you after a relationship or a swing?

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Are you doing something different from what you've done previously op ?

What you put in your messages, profile, op, I see you've got 7 veris with most last year.

That's pretty dam good tbh

over a year ago

"I don't know but maybe try another approach, I feel many ladies are looking for a relationship of some sort even though they might be married, maybe not a full relationship but at least someone to talk to, go to dinner with , go to the cinema etc This is not my style but if something is not working for you as a player you are allowed to change tactics."

Don't give him tips on how to bed women on a dating site if he has no interest in actual dating/relationships!

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well I hate to see players hit a dry patch in the game, it really knocks their confidence so I will always help, when sales are down or not increasing, companies will always rebrand the products, this is what you must do , now 90% of the ladies here want a relationship of some sort even though they are married and this is what you must give them so you can get your dick wet again , at this point you need good acting skills , now it is not my style but hey if it works why not.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m also on POF. I’m not fooling anyone on there I’m set at “isn’t seeking a relationship of any kind”. I also have a code word in my profile that Fabbers should recognise.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I know. It's shocking

Don't worry love, I'll sort you out.

I'm going shopping soon. How many boxes shall I get you?"

over a year ago

"Do you have the same mind set for both? Pof is a dating site this is a sex site. Are you after a relationship or a swing? "
all the sites are the same in fact some find this site a more honest environment to find a life partner

over a year ago

"Im currently seeing 2 from Pof. I've found Pof easier than here... Less filters and hoops to jump through. Both are kinky... One had heard of FAB but not joined for certain perceptions. She may join with me.

There are some very beautiful ladies on Pof to the commented above who said they don't have teeth and have moustaches.... Most ladies from here gave been on Pof and many still on so what does your comment say about the ladies on here?

The guys who say PoF is crap are also saying FAB is crap. They are both just tools like many others including the local night club. Use them to your best ability. "

Mate I wasn't dissing all the women on POF, merely pointing out that due to ratio of men to women that I can only assume the guys that are perceived as really hot get all the decent women. Women are far more likely to send the first message on POF and it gets very disheartening when you see a message in your inbox and the woman who has sent it is really not your cup of tea (maybe Magnum PI lookalikes was a bit harsh on my previous post )

I actually used POF for dating and to find "the one" but it knocked my confidence for six tbh and I ended up coming off there! It would be nice if certain apps could be kept as dating ones and others hook up ones so those genuinely looking for something long-term have less barriers to negotiate but I ain't stupid enough to realise that'll never happen!

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

It is just tactics in my opinion.

what I want from the ladies is for them to be okay with me banging their best friend and several other ladies in front of them without affecting my being with them, now if a lady can do that for me ,am cool.

If a lady then want me to treat her special like a girlfriend even though she is married, I have no problem doing that.

over a year ago

"It’s when you get rejected by them on Pof but then find them sending their best cock pics to you on here.......and you realise that you have entered the good enough to fuck but never going to date you stage! "

Hi mm

Going by your profile (which ...'shock horror' a man ie: me...actually read) you are definitely good enough for both

Unfortunately being at least 4" below your min height its never going to happen...(Ah well..back to the rejects pile...sigh)! lol

over a year ago

My profile on there clearly states...not looking relationship. Looking casual /hookup only preferably regular NSA. I do think the ladies on there prefer someone who can hold a conversation though unlike many here who say they do yet struggle to put thoughts together. Here there is,a lot more window shopping going on and as a result many guys struggle because of the competition and get disillusioned quickly if they don't understand that.

My question is why are you on a DATING site looking for NSA.. when you have this site for that? "

I'm actually not on POF...and surprise surprise I have no problem with dating ...I actually enjoy going out with a lady for a meal,cinema or even just a coffee but what I dont want is another relationship as my profile says...been there done that dont want to do it again...so where do I fit in? According to the responses on here neither fab or pof ...anyone got an alternate suggestion?

over a year ago

" It is just tactics in my opinion.

what I want from the ladies is for them to be okay with me banging their best friend and several other ladies in front of them without affecting my being with them, now if a lady can do that for me ,am cool.

If a lady then want me to treat her special like a girlfriend even though she is married, I have no problem doing that."

I don't think you have read the OP. He is talking about dating sites...

over a year ago

My question is why are you on a DATING site looking for NSA.. when you have this site for that?

I'm actually not on POF...and surprise surprise I have no problem with dating ...I actually enjoy going out with a lady for a meal,cinema or even just a coffee but what I dont want is another relationship as my profile says...been there done that dont want to do it again...so where do I fit in? According to the responses on here neither fab or pof ...anyone got an alternate suggestion? "

You do realise you can do all that on here? Swinging isn't just about sex.. it's about enjoying someone else's company without the constraints of a relationship so going out for dinner, coffee, cinema, is still within the realm of swinging so you are ok with this site.

over a year ago

"Im currently seeing 2 from Pof. I've found Pof easier than here... Less filters and hoops to jump through. Both are kinky... One had heard of FAB but not joined for certain perceptions. She may join with me.

The guys who say PoF is crap are also saying FAB is crap. They are both just tools like many others including the local night club. Use them to your best ability.

Mate I wasn't dissing all the women on POF, merely pointing out that due to ratio of men to women that I can only assume the guys that are perceived as really hot get all the decent women. Women are far more likely to send the first message on POF and it gets very disheartening when you see a message in your inbox and the woman who has sent it is really not your cup of tea (maybe Magnum PI lookalikes was a bit harsh on my previous post )

I actually used POF for dating and to find "the one" but it knocked my confidence for six tbh and I ended up coming off there! It would be nice if certain apps could be kept as dating ones and others hook up ones so those genuinely looking for something long-term have less barriers to negotiate but I ain't stupid enough to realise that'll never happen!"

The dating sites you have to pay to use are the sites that have a lot less 'hook-up hunters.

over a year ago

I'm actually not on POF...and surprise surprise I have no problem with dating ...I actually enjoy going out with a lady for a meal,cinema or even just a coffee but what I dont want is another relationship as my profile says...been there done that dont want to do it again...so where do I fit in? According to the responses on here neither fab or pof ...anyone got an alternate suggestion? "

You would in the fwb camp then.

over a year ago

Nice to know pof not changed since I was banned from it lol

over a year ago

Actually I find I do better on Pof than on here, women actually send me messages on there, obviously there's always going to be rejections, it depends what you want from each.

over a year ago

My question is why are you on a DATING site looking for NSA.. when you have this site for that? "

Its no longer a dating site.... Most fab and other sex site ladies are on there or have been, theres a huge number of ladies on there are not looking long term relationships, many are looking poly, NSA, casual, short term.... Etc. It started as a Dating site initially but is no longer seen as that by most people. The very name conjures up promiscuity. Many on there are there for dating many different guys with little intention of taking further than regular dates. That's been my experience of the ladies I've met or chatted with on there. Others as with any site, even FAB will have different experiences. Some say FAB is a sex site, others take the hump when people say that as they see it as a swing site. It all depends on how its being used by the different individuals.

over a year ago

I'm actually not on POF...and surprise surprise I have no problem with dating ...I actually enjoy going out with a lady for a meal,cinema or even just a coffee but what I dont want is another relationship as my profile says...been there done that dont want to do it again...so where do I fit in? According to the responses on here neither fab or pof ...anyone got an alternate suggestion?

You do realise you can do all that on here? Swinging isn't just about sex.. it's about enjoying someone else's company without the constraints of a relationship so going out for dinner, coffee, cinema, is still within the realm of swinging so you are ok with this site. "

That's exactly what a want out of FAB tbh, quality time with a quality woman when we're both free. Don't get me wrong, nipping round for a quickie is on that list too but I do like female company so socials and fun is much more up my street.

over a year ago

The guys who say PoF is crap are also saying FAB is crap. They are both just tools like many others including the local night club. Use them to your best ability. "

Such common sense

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

You need to join in with forum/cam chat and get noticed.

over a year ago

Go Bumble

over a year ago

"Nice to know pof not changed since I was banned from it lol"

Banned? how do you get a ban

over a year ago

the only problem with online is people only see a small % of who you are. and go by photos alot. Get to a club or a pof meet, and let people see you. if you still get rejected you must be a plum. lol only messing, guys get it hard mate.

over a year ago

i was on pof few years ago, and got plenty of messages without asking yes some real weird types, but met a few nice for coffee, couple of good sex encounters. i think the key is face pics and real life photos, not ass, cock, chest n spunk.

but were here cos were all pervs.

over a year ago

Yes!! Absolutely this!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/17 11:33:15]

over a year ago

That's what I want too. It doesn't exist.

over a year ago

It would be interesting to see a thread rejecting girls and couples to keep them on their toes

over a year ago

"I’m also on POF. I’m not fooling anyone on there I’m set at “isn’t seeking a relationship of any kind”. I also have a code word in my profile that Fabbers should recognise. "

I'm surprised they have that as an option. I read they were getting rid of the Intimate Liaisons option. They are practically the same.

over a year ago

"It would be interesting to see a thread rejecting girls and couples to keep them on their toes "

If you want I'll ask you to meet me so you can reject me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I’m also on POF. I’m not fooling anyone on there I’m set at “isn’t seeking a relationship of any kind”. I also have a code word in my profile that Fabbers should recognise.

I'm surprised they have that as an option. I read they were getting rid of the Intimate Liaisons option. They are practically the same."

I was thinking the same actually I thought they wanted to clean the site up and just make it a proper dating site,get rid of all the mucky bugger's!

over a year ago

"I’m also on POF. I’m not fooling anyone on there I’m set at “isn’t seeking a relationship of any kind”. I also have a code word in my profile that Fabbers should recognise.

I'm surprised they have that as an option. I read they were getting rid of the Intimate Liaisons option. They are practically the same.

I was thinking the same actually I thought they wanted to clean the site up and just make it a proper dating site,get rid of all the mucky bugger's! "

Hang out

Long term

Dating

Friends

These are POF's app options.

I interpret hang out as "gimme your holes girl"

over a year ago

"Nice to know pof not changed since I was banned from it lol

Banned? how do you get a ban "

I'd been talking to a lady 8 yrs younger than me and we were about to swap personal details to arrange date and pof brought in rule that you could contact 5 yrs age difference so I could not contact her again I queried this with pof stating that she was 32 and we both consented about our age difference but result was a lifetime ban from pof we were both looking for relationship not just sex

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

I got banned from POF for being too kinky, apparantly

over a year ago

I'd been talking to a lady 8 yrs younger than me and we were about to swap personal details to arrange date and pof brought in rule that you could contact 5 yrs age difference so I could not contact her again I queried this with pof stating that she was 32 and we both consented about our age difference but result was a lifetime ban from pof we were both looking for relationship not just sex"

The age difference allowed on POF is 15 years.

over a year ago

I'd been talking to a lady 8 yrs younger than me and we were about to swap personal details to arrange date and pof brought in rule that you could contact 5 yrs age difference so I could not contact her again I queried this with pof stating that she was 32 and we both consented about our age difference but result was a lifetime ban from pof we were both looking for relationship not just sex

The age difference allowed on POF is 15 years."

It started as 5 when they banned me but I still have lifetime ban I checked a few months ago by making new profile was removed by them within 4 hrs

over a year ago

But I was banned 10 years ago

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Rejections are perfect, to keep the standards of actual meets much higher

over a year ago

"But I was banned 10 years ago"

Use a different email address to the one you used before

over a year ago

"But I was banned 10 years ago

Use a different email address to the one you used before "

I did lol even didn't put pic on

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Use a different email address to the one you used before "

They block your IP address so the only way round it apparently is to use a new service provider and a different computer and a new email...or move house

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I was thinking the same actually I thought they wanted to clean the site up and just make it a proper dating site,get rid of all the mucky bugger's!

Hang out

Long term

Dating

Friends

These are POF's app options.

I interpret hang out as "gimme your holes girl" "

Well yes hang out could be anything couldn't it

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Thanks for taking an even bigger shit on the hopes of the male FAB population!!!

If you can add Tinder to that quote then us guys may as well just resign ourselves to a life of masturbation right now! "

Oh the tinderites are on mere more than the pofs lol

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

If you can add Tinder to that quote then us guys may as well just resign ourselves to a life of masturbation right now!

Oh the tinderites are on mere more than the pofs lol "

We met on tinder 4 happy years ago

By *rongstantineWoman
over a year ago

hull

"Plenty of Fish? Plenty of Snapchat filters. I have never seen anything like it

I'd kick off if my PoF date turned up and didn't have a huge tongue and dog ears like in her pics "

Yet more unobtainable beauty standards for women. Sigh.

over a year ago

They block your IP address so the only way round it apparently is to use a new service provider and a different computer and a new email...or move house "

I doubt that the lady still there lol so moving house might be bit extreme to find she gone

over a year ago

They block your IP address so the only way round it apparently is to use a new service provider and a different computer and a new email...or move house "

Either use a proxy server or the tor network

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I'd kick off if my PoF date turned up and didn't have a huge tongue and dog ears like in her pics

Yet more unobtainable beauty standards for women. Sigh."

Not sure if serious?

How is not using a "hilarious" snapchat filter an unobtainable beauty standard?

By *rongstantineWoman
over a year ago

hull

Yet more unobtainable beauty standards for women. Sigh.

Not sure if serious?

How is not using a "hilarious" snapchat filter an unobtainable beauty standard?"

Ding ding! It was indeed, a joke.

By *vadownMan
over a year ago

Wickham

That will make up a large percentage of your problem, also explains why guys make no effort here.. incase anyone was wondering yes yes yes

Sites like this and pof are not a true reflection of your pulling ability in the real world lovely. Women are unindated. It's easy to slip through the cracks online "

sweet

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Think I sit in this box also

Post new Message to Thread