Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can you report someone for lying about smoking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My profile says no smokers and a guy with a non smoking profile met me. he stunk of cigs and totally ruined the experience and I sent him packing.

This was a total waste of my time. Can admin make the person change their status. Or even ban then for wasting my time? Same for poor hygeine? Like 3 marks and you're out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

....... *stubs out fag-end.*

I'm a smoker but also giving up smoking, some days you may get me on my no smoking days, on others like today ...... I've lapsed and had one.

I'm still trying, maybe he was too?

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"My profile says no smokers and a guy with a non smoking profile met me. he stunk of cigs and totally ruined the experience and I sent him packing.

This was a total waste of my time. Can admin make the person change their status. Or even ban then for wasting my time? Same for poor hygeine? Like 3 marks and you're out?"

And you turned up at our house d*unk and abusive.

See........ annoying as it may be, we only have your word for what happened and trying to ban someone because they weren't what you thought they would be is a pointless and futile exercise.

over a year ago

"My profile says no smokers and a guy with a non smoking profile met me. he stunk of cigs and totally ruined the experience and I sent him packing.

This was a total waste of my time. Can admin make the person change their status. Or even ban then for wasting my time? Same for poor hygeine? Like 3 marks and you're out?"

just block him be best bet

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Obviously no.

But Admin are welcome to come and sniff my armpits before I go out for a meet just to check that my hygiene meets the required standards.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Obviously no.

But Admin are welcome to come and sniff my armpits before I go out for a meet just to check that my hygiene meets the required standards."

Can they sniff ya kecks as well?

By *imal75Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

lol you guys

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Obviously no.

But Admin are welcome to come and sniff my armpits before I go out for a meet just to check that my hygiene meets the required standards.

Can they sniff ya kecks as well? "

Only if they ask nicely

over a year ago

Is it only me who sees the irony in a TV complaining about someone else pretending to be something they are not! As they used to say it takes the biscuit

over a year ago

hahahaha

over a year ago

"Is it only me who sees the irony in a TV complaining about someone else pretending to be something they are not! As they used to say it takes the biscuit "

not really as the TV is honest about themselves

over a year ago

"Is it only me who sees the irony in a TV complaining about someone else pretending to be something they are not! As they used to say it takes the biscuit

not really as the TV is honest about themselves "

Yes and no on that. I still find it amusing. I await someone coming on complaining next that the guy they met was only 5ft 4 instead of 5ft 7 and wanting him clunked

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Sometimes you got to just laugh out loud

over a year ago

anyway smoker or not he shouldnt turn up to a meet minging of fags

Forum Mod

over a year ago

". I await someone coming on complaining next that the guy they met was only 5ft 4 instead of 5ft 7 and wanting him clunked "

Or stretched!

over a year ago

"Is it only me who sees the irony in a TV complaining about someone else pretending to be something they are not! As they used to say it takes the biscuit "

Firstly- you are extremely rude and offensive to suggest I am pretending to be something I'm not. I live full time as a woman. I make it clear that I'm transsexual. I do not intend to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. I'm hardly a dodgy crossdresser in a naff wig and bad slap. I take pride in my appearance and go to a lot of effort to ensure I look my best if I meet someone.

So it's no fair to label me as some stereotypical tranny. It only show's your ignorance

Secondly- why compare my complaint about people with bad hygiene who lie about smoking to whether they match up to their physical stats? At the end of the day, they can't get in a shower and wash their height away- but they can do something about their hygiene!

I guess you must be one of the soap dodgers!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Reporting people for lying about smoking???? Your joking right????

over a year ago

"Is it only me who sees the irony in a TV complaining about someone else pretending to be something they are not! As they used to say it takes the biscuit

Firstly- you are extremely rude and offensive to suggest I am pretending to be something I'm not. I live full time as a woman. I make it clear that I'm transsexual. I do not intend to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. I'm hardly a dodgy crossdresser in a naff wig and bad slap. I take pride in my appearance and go to a lot of effort to ensure I look my best if I meet someone.

So it's no fair to label me as some stereotypical tranny. It only show's your ignorance

Secondly- why compare my complaint about people with bad hygiene who lie about smoking to whether they match up to their physical stats? At the end of the day, they can't get in a shower and wash their height away- but they can do something about their hygiene!

"

++++++++++1

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Funniest thing ive read in a long time

over a year ago

"Reporting people for lying about smoking???? Your joking right???? "

Fem you walked dog shit in to the carpet, last week. I am reporting you for the incorrect usage of the term 'dogging' on your profile lol (wonders does she have it on there now )

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Reporting people for lying about smoking???? Your joking right????

Fem you walked dog shit in to the carpet, last week. I am reporting you for the incorrect usage of the term 'dogging' on your profile lol (wonders does she have it on there now )"

bugger!

By *ssentialminx2011Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

WELL SAID LOVE !!! XX

We've also stated very clearly on our joint profile that Alex won't meet "smokers" ~ yet clearly they obviously smoked,as they "reeked of fags" as soon as they walked through the Hotel bedroom door!!Grrrr ..... !!!so annoying!! but more so for them ~ when they were then as qwickly marched back the same way,with their "semi" clearly embarassingly stuffed between their Lieing~Legs(bothtimes) completely & totally gobsmacked that i actually DID MEAN what i HAD said!!

A NON SMOKING REQUEST ~ MEANS "JUST THAT!!"~ 100% NON~SMOKERS PLEASE

~ "NO IFS ~ OR ~ "B U T T S" ~ SORRRY couldnt resist that xx

PS: I always 100percent check and double check that my prospective Dates "dont smoke!" & warn them b4 they set off ~that "IF" they have lied abt that fact ~ i will know & THE DATE WILLNOT TAKE PLACE!! no amount of tongue spray~chewing gum~breath freshners or Sprays/Afershave/Perfume etc,would mask a smoker & that ordour remains in the skin & hair & their follicles ,in their breath,and taste of their cum !! Ughhhhhhh its horrid!!!

a Non~ smoker that eats healthy & loads of fruit,HAS CUM that is SOOOO MUCH sweeter & very rarely bitter!!

Were you not aware that the Nicotine & 100's of chemicals in every cigarette,absorb into the entire bloodsteam & Lymphatic system,which include the male Sperm!!& female virginal secretion!!

unfortunate but very TRUE 100PERCENT!!

We are well aware that many great thousands of FAB non~smokers WILL MEET many thousands of brilliant FAB SMOKERS & never be fased or bothered by that fact (which is equally fantastic!!)~ but what ppl have to understand is "some ppl detest the smell & odour of it immensley~especially kissing after smoking!!~ "HORRID!!"

I HAVE met 2 FAB MALE members that were smoker's & who "PROMISED ME FAITHFULLY!!!" ~ they would not smoke on our D8( in order to meet me)~ But THEN Grrrrrrr it was SOOOOOOOOO FCUKING very annoying & extremly embarassing allround ,when they were then DIEING 4 A FAG AFTER A GUD SESH & BEGGING "ME" TO ALLOW THEM TO LIGHT UP A CIG!!" in the hotel bedroom!! WTF!!!!

I REST MY CASE 1 MILLION % !!!!

We are ALL totally individuals in life~and THANK GOD WE R!! XXXX

SO ~ ......... (baring that in mind) ~ WE'RE ALL ENTITLED to meet who & what we personally prefere?? ~ "surely that's the fairest & ONLY way to look @ this situation!"

Through experience i personally will never meet smoker again,because although "they say" they can do without till they leave ,the 2 i gave the benefit of the doubt to,BOTH CUDNT LAST WITH~OUT A CIGGIE!!! ~ sooooooo much 4 false promises Grrrrrr )

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I promised id wear seamed stockings on a meet once and i turned up in fishnets.....

over a year ago

"

I think he has a point because you are attempting to appear to be something you’re not. No matter how you it dress up. If a man dressed up trying to look like a woman isn’t pretending to be something other than he is then it will be raining pigs Monday.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I promised id wear seamed stockings on a meet once and i turned up in fishnets..... "

You'd do anythinj' for a spankin'

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I promised id wear seamed stockings on a meet once and i turned up in fishnets.....

You'd do anythinj' for a spankin'"

Sssshhhhh you know me too well

over a year ago

Can you report someone for lying about smoking?

1) Only to your Mum

2)Only if the friction gets too much...

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"WELL SAID LOVE !!! XX

We've also stated very clearly on our joint profile that Alex won't meet "smokers" ~ yet clearly they obviously smoked,as they "reeked of fags" as soon as they walked through the Hotel bedroom door!!Grrrr ..... !!!so annoying!! but more so for them ~ when they were then as qwickly marched back the same way,with their "semi" clearly embarassingly stuffed between their Lieing~Legs(bothtimes) completely & totally gobsmacked that i actually DID MEAN what i HAD said!!

PS: I always 100percent check and double check that my prospective Dates "dont smoke!" & warn them b4 they set off ~that "IF" they have lied abt that fact ~ i will know & THE DATE WILLNOT TAKE PLACE!! no amount of tongue spray~chewing gum~breath freshners or Sprays/Afershave/Perfume etc,would mask a smoker & that ordour remains in the skin & hair & their follicles ,in their breath,and taste of their cum !! Ughhhhhhh its horrid!!!

a Non~ smoker that eats healthy & loads of fruit,HAS CUM that is SOOOO MUCH sweeter & very rarely bitter!!

Were you not aware that the Nicotine & 100's of chemicals in every cigarette,absorb into the entire bloodsteam & Lymphatic system,which include the male Sperm!!& female virginal secretion!!

We are well aware that many great thousands of FAB non~smokers WILL MEET many thousands of brilliant FAB SMOKERS & never be fased or bothered by that fact (which is equally fantastic!!)~ but what ppl have to understand is "some ppl detest the smell & odour of it immensley~especially kissing after smoking!!~ "HORRID!!"

I HAVE met 2 FAB MALE members that were smoker's & who "PROMISED ME FAITHFULLY!!!" ~ they would not smoke on our D8( in order to meet me)~ But THEN Grrrrrrr it was SOOOOOOOOO FCUKING very annoying & extremly embarassing allround ,when they were then DIEING 4 A FAG AFTER A GUD SESH & BEGGING "ME" TO ALLOW THEM TO LIGHT UP A CIG!!" in the hotel bedroom!! WTF!!!!

SO ~ ......... (baring that in mind) ~ WE'RE ALL ENTITLED to meet who & what we personally prefere?? ~ "surely that's the fairest & ONLY way to look @ this situation!"

Through experience i personally will never meet smoker again,because although "they say" they can do without till they leave ,the 2 i gave the benefit of the doubt to,BOTH CUDNT LAST WITH~OUT A CIGGIE!!! ~ sooooooo much 4 false promises Grrrrrr )

"

Totally agree as an ex smoker of 20 odd years I can smell a smoker and I lothe it. wouldnt touch one with a barge pole. stinky clothes hair breathe. stay away from me. we all make our choices .

over a year ago

Thank-you all...this thread has had me laughing out loud. I know that wasn't the intention, but it's tickled me!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think he has a point because you are attempting to appear to be something you’re not. No matter how you it dress up. If a man dressed up trying to look like a woman isn’t pretending to be something other than he is then it will be raining pigs Monday.

"

This is a terrible thing to say. A transexual is not 'a bloke dressing as a woman', they are people who were born the wrong sex and are doing something about it.

Attack the post, not the poster! Jeez!!

over a year ago

"WELL SAID LOVE !!! XX

"

And here endeth the first lesson

over a year ago

Another ignoramous. And I already explained I am not a man dressed up. I should have posted in the talk to a brick wall forum.

"

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

i hear that for people who smoke,but pretend not to smoke.they'r thinking of bringing back the death penalty.

can there be a more despicable crime grrrrrr.

hang them high,and let the buzzards feed,on thier smoke ridden souls grrrrrr again.

on the other hand,you could just block,and move on.

over a year ago

"WELL SAID LOVE !!! XX

And here endeth the first lesson "

I gave up reading it after the first 300 squiggly characters.

over a year ago

"i hear that for people who smoke,but pretend not to smoke.they'r thinking of bringing back the death penalty.

can there be a more despicable crime grrrrrr.

hang them high,and let the buzzards feed,on thier smoke ridden souls grrrrrr again.

on the other hand,you could just block,and move on. "

As a smoker myself, I don't mind meeting people who don't smoke but I wish they'd stop trying to force their fresh air down my throat. I like the smell and taste of cigarettes plus it gives me something to do after sex instead of lying there pretending to care.

over a year ago

"

I gave up reading it after the first 300 squiggly characters. "

you lasted that long? lol

over a year ago

Just a personal thing for me, i dont like smokers. But thats just my choice. Having said that about smokers, I have had the misfortune to have met guys who seem to have forgotten to bathe. . . for about a year, and are packing half a pound of mature cheddar under their foreskin and then wonder why you say 'no thanks love!'

over a year ago

I suppose you can report anything you want, if you really feel, so inclined…..

However, I guess in doing so , you’ve got too accept your concerns may not be viewed with the same disdain you feel ……

The site kindly provides us guidance for reporting, so I imagine if you able to work your objections into the following categories it would be looked at by Admin.

Spammer

Fake

Illegal

Hooker/Escort

Profile incomplete

Promoting other sites

Has chosen wrong sex (e.g. woman as couple, man as woman)

Abusive

Asking to be given fake verification

Arranged meet, did not turn up

Other :-

I must say though.... I don't think I'd do it,,,,,after-all, the poor guy might have thought "non-smoker! simply refered to how you might treat a sweaty kipper!!!

Now before anyone starts.. I said the word "Kipper" as in a type of fish usually eaten for breakfast..... so can-it!!!!.....ya hear

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I dont like guys without hairy chests...think i should report the smooth fuckers??

over a year ago

"Just a personal thing for me, i dont like smokers. But thats just my choice. Having said that about smokers, I have had the misfortune to have met guys who seem to have forgotten to bathe. . . for about a year, and are packing half a pound of mature cheddar under their foreskin and then wonder why you say 'no thanks love!'

"

I feel ill at that thought, thanks

over a year ago

"I dont like guys without hairy chests...think i should report the smooth fuckers?? "

I don't like them with hair - so they'd all be reported

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

Because I'm a tolerant and mellow type of fellow I'm going to say that the timewasters I've encountered (well those that turned up anyway) have not deliberately lied, no, I think that they have becomed conditioned and they simply 'big themselves up' in order to get a meet

For me a social meet for a couple of hours beforehand establishes if there is any chemistry and it exposes a lot of those annoying exaggerations e.g. age, looks, weight, height, drinker, smoker etc

It won't deal with the more play specific requirements so you still might experience your average male miracuously growing 3 inches, Mr teaspoon becoming Mr egg cupful and Johnny-one-squirt becoming a Gatling gun repeater. But it's a start ...

The camera can lie and mobile phone personalities can be very different in reality.

OP had you man given up but nerves got the better of him so he had to smoke a packet?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I dont like guys without hairy chests...think i should report the smooth fuckers??

I don't like them with hair - so they'd all be reported"

We could swap

over a year ago

Humping with socks on? is that up there?

over a year ago

I smoke and have met a number of non smokers who are delighted when I want a cig and say they will indulge. I think it is on the profiles to get more meets and think they can do without until it's all over!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Humping with socks on? is that up there?"
Thats just plain wrong...naughty corner is over there...

over a year ago

"Just a personal thing for me, i dont like smokers. But thats just my choice. Having said that about smokers, I have had the misfortune to have met guys who seem to have forgotten to bathe. . . for about a year, and are packing half a pound of mature cheddar under their foreskin and then wonder why you say 'no thanks love!'

I feel ill at that thought, thanks "

I've upped the stakes love... I've actually almost boaked

over a year ago

"Humping with socks on? is that up there?Thats just plain wrong...naughty corner is over there... "

It was a Sunday and the socks had sunday written on soles, thats attention to detail that is,lol

over a year ago

@OP

only if they're smoking behind the bikeshed and the prefects haven't seen them

Wolf

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Humping with socks on? is that up there?Thats just plain wrong...naughty corner is over there...

It was a Sunday and the socks had sunday written on soles, thats attention to detail that is,lol"

You have sex on the sabbath??? Im shocked

over a year ago

I think we should be able to report and ban people with god awful profiles. Those that you fall asleep before you are half way through and those shorter than a burp.

over a year ago

"Humping with socks on? is that up there?Thats just plain wrong...naughty corner is over there...

It was a Sunday and the socks had sunday written on soles, thats attention to detail that is,lolYou have sex on the sabbath??? Im shocked "

,,,shuts up at that achievement, me? shocked you?

over a year ago

I'd like to ban someone for being dishonest on their profile by saying they don't meet attached people, when I know they did, whilst making a big deal about being honest. Pot kettle or what! Like everything else on here you learn as you go. Count to ten and move on, plenty of good honest non time wasting peeps around.

over a year ago

I've upped the stakes love... I've actually almost boaked "

Lol, come on girls, we all know its true, there are some filthy gits out there and I dont just mean horny!!! Scruffy buggers

over a year ago

I've upped the stakes love... I've actually almost boaked

Lol, come on girls, we all know its true, there are some filthy gits out there and I dont just mean horny!!! Scruffy buggers

"

Can't say i was impressed by someone who turned up after going running and cycling. I guess some just don't think about it.

over a year ago

admin can not force people to put the truth in there profiles because admin don't know these people personally. But as for smelling bad whether it's smoke or bo there is no excuse.xx Tammie xx

over a year ago

OMG not laughed as much in a while

over a year ago

What have I missed while I was having a fly one behind the bike-shed?

over a year ago

sheffield

We thank God its sumthng neither of us have ever wanted or "been addicted to!!" as its saved us £1000's over the years & neither of my 2 lads ~either (clean air) yesssss pleaseeeeee ~anyday of the week & sigh "happy"

over a year ago

sheffield

OMG!!! BO & CHEESEY 4SKINS!!! WTF???

over a year ago

" ....... *stubs out fag-end.*

I'm a smoker but also giving up smoking, some days you may get me on my no smoking days, on others like today ...... I've lapsed and had one.

I'm still trying, maybe he was too? "

Fantastic reply

over a year ago

sheffield

THEN AGAIN~ BO,CHEESY 4SKIN &"A SMOKER"

that really does deserve banning 4life~ ya poor sods!!

question:How on earth did you actually get to see he had a cheesy 4skin ~if he had B O already ~ OMG !! WHERE ON EARTH DO YA MEET THESE PPL?? ~ THEY deserved to be "named & shamed " i'm sorry to say!! & a trip to t'LOCAL G U Clinic me thinks!! OMG ~i've now heard it all

SERIOUSLY ~this is getting vile !!!

over a year ago

Dont mind smoking really, but i guess if i walked into a "wayne & Waynetta" situation where "im having a faaaaaaag" was priority,doubt that would be much fun.

over a year ago

How do you know he was a smoker?

Tod & I don't smoke, but I have friends that do & when I'm around them (even outside) Tod can really smell the smoke on my clothes & hair when I get home.

I never realize how much I smell of smoke until I'm putting my clothes in the wash the next day.

So couldn't you have been jumping the gun & he actually smelt of second hand smoke & not been a smoker at all?

over a year ago

Siren thinks that men who smoke have smokey penises because it exudes it through the skin pores. I haven't had the guts to tell her that I had a wank while having a fag in the garden.

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

this thread is priceless. I fully agree there is no excuse for bad hygeine, but report to admin for lying about smoking? That couldn't have been serious.

I am a non smoker but have had two cigarrettes (nearly said fag but that may have been misconstrued) in the last year, do i need to change my profile to smoker?

over a year ago

Well, I want to complain about all the guys who say that they are non smokers then proceed to smoke half my ciggies when I meet them

By *im halpertMan
over a year ago

redditch

people say they are non smokers to get more meets in my personal experience,its so off putting and yes sorry all smokers we can smell it on you !

over a year ago

you cant ban someone for lying about anything.

bad hygeine is differnt if they smell bad politely make an excuse and leave.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

This thread has given me a good chuckle ....

Post new Message to Thread