Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One for the Ladies. Suspender belts.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do any of you wear them day to day or do you own them for to wear in thw bedroom only?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OP do you wear one...?

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"OP do you wear one...? "

Someone's in a naughty mood

over a year ago

"OP do you wear one...?

Someone's in a naughty mood "

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"OP do you wear one...? "

Do you ever get your cock caught under the button when putting them on?

over a year ago

"OP do you wear one...?

Do you ever get your cock caught under the button when putting them on?"

Nope mate do you not remember when you asked to borrow some and I explained I preferred the encasement of tights,,,

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes op I do wear suspenders day to day. They're much better for women's health than tights and they look nicer in my opinion (and Mr Ns)

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Do any of you wear them day to day or do you own them for to wear in thw bedroom only?"

Day to day

Otherwise mystockings fall down!

It a bit like asking you OP do you wear socks

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS
over a year ago

Teesside

I only ever wear Stockings and Suspenders or Hold Ups

Tights look awful lol

over a year ago

"I only ever wear Stockings and Suspenders or Hold Ups

Tights look awful lol "

Yep only adorned by sweaty arsed mackems

over a year ago

Bedroom only.

over a year ago

If i could find a suspender belt that fit my comfortable with stockings i could attatch properly i would wear them day to day. All too much hassle for me.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If i could find a suspender belt that fit my comfortable with stockings i could attatch properly i would wear them day to day. All too much hassle for me. "

I attach the stockings before I put the whole thing on. It can take a bit of practice but once you get the hang of positioning the clips it's much easier than attaching the stockings while you're wearing the belt.

over a year ago

"Do any of you wear them day to day or do you own them for to wear in thw bedroom only?"

For me it depends on my mood x

over a year ago

"If i could find a suspender belt that fit my comfortable with stockings i could attatch properly i would wear them day to day. All too much hassle for me.

I attach the stockings before I put the whole thing on. It can take a bit of practice but once you get the hang of positioning the clips it's much easier than attaching the stockings while you're wearing the belt."

I agree with this 100%...it took a while to work it out though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If i could find a suspender belt that fit my comfortable with stockings i could attatch properly i would wear them day to day. All too much hassle for me.

I attach the stockings before I put the whole thing on. It can take a bit of practice but once you get the hang of positioning the clips it's much easier than attaching the stockings while you're wearing the belt.

I agree with this 100%...it took a while to work it out though "

I have occasionally made some amusing misjudgements

over a year ago

I have occasionally made some amusing misjudgements "

Yup i think i just need more practice. With my having a big tum i struggle to work out where the belt should sit comfortably without rolling up or digging in. Just need to find the right stuff.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yup i think i just need more practice. With my having a big tum i struggle to work out where the belt should sit comfortably without rolling up or digging in. Just need to find the right stuff. "

A six strap belt with a good amount of hooks and eyes at the back and a substantial amount of fabric in the body of the belt part has always worked for me (similar to the one in our pictures). Those little frilly numbers are not up for the job if you want to wear it all day.

over a year ago

Yup i think i just need more practice. With my having a big tum i struggle to work out where the belt should sit comfortably without rolling up or digging in. Just need to find the right stuff.

A six strap belt with a good amount of hooks and eyes at the back and a substantial amount of fabric in the body of the belt part has always worked for me (similar to the one in our pictures). Those little frilly numbers are not up for the job if you want to wear it all day."

Ah okay thank you! Do you mind me asking where i could look for one like that?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A six strap belt with a good amount of hooks and eyes at the back and a substantial amount of fabric in the body of the belt part has always worked for me (similar to the one in our pictures). Those little frilly numbers are not up for the job if you want to wear it all day.

Ah okay thank you! Do you mind me asking where i could look for one like that? "

Not at all. It came from Lovehoney

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I attach the stockings before I put the whole thing on. It can take a bit of practice but once you get the hang of positioning the clips it's much easier than attaching the stockings while you're wearing the belt."

this is like a revolution. If no idea

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

this is like a revolution. If no idea "

I just got SO fed up of trying to twist round and do the back ones.

over a year ago

I just got SO fed up of trying to twist round and do the back ones. "

And they never seem to attach properly at the back...the buggers keep snapping back off

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

And they never seem to attach properly at the back...the buggers keep snapping back off "

You're either not pushing them in hard enough...stop sniggering at the back ...or the bits that go in are slightly too big

over a year ago

And they never seem to attach properly at the back...the buggers keep snapping back off

You're either not pushing them in hard enough...stop sniggering at the back ...or the bits that go in are slightly too big "

Nah one night I pushed it in that hard out of anger at it popping off...the bloody metal loopy thing split So after that I started to attach the buggers to the belt first...and hey presto

Post new Message to Thread