Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guys who meet t girls or ts

Jump to newest

By *oshker71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Not sure if it's me but I'm finding meets harder to come by lots of woman & couples ask for BBC I reply & nothing I wink nothing,

is there a hang up on meeting guys who like t girls ...plus I'm not into men or going to jump on there hubby just seems strange or maybe I'm going through a dry patch lol....thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not again

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Not sure if it's me but I'm finding meets harder to come by lots of woman & couples ask for BBC I reply & nothing I wink nothing,

is there a hang up on meeting guys who like t girls ...plus I'm not into men or going to jump on there hubby just seems strange or maybe I'm going through a dry patch lol....thoughts "

Wait! You like T-girls?

over a year ago

"Not sure if it's me but I'm finding meets harder to come by lots of woman & couples ask for BBC I reply & nothing I wink nothing,

is there a hang up on meeting guys who like t girls ...plus I'm not into men or going to jump on there hubby just seems strange or maybe I'm going through a dry patch lol....thoughts

Wait! You like T-girls? "

He NEVER said he didn't like Tgirls. His profiles actually says he does.

He asked is there a hang up on here by couples or women whereas they will NOT meet guys who fuck Tgirls.

OP, it wouldn't bother me if such a man has Tgirls interests. Go fill your boots!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Some people don't like to meet anyone who states any element of bi within their profile - despite it meaning many things. And this also happens with people who indicate any aspect of trans interest, despite their interest only relating to people who live fully and are physically women. Both of these elements are non-binary but some unify them into disinterest.

Notwithstanding that, we've come through summer holidays period, where people are away or less available due to kids being off.

In any area it's also feasible that competition for the same people can also increase disproportionately to others. It highlights the need to improve your game as much as possible, as a single male.

By *oshker71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I can meet t girls no problem which I do like I may add.

And I've been with woman & done cuckold work lol

But sometimes you see a sexy couple or women who have looked at you or wink but then nothing.

Just keeping throwing more s@@t at the wall some may stick as they say lol.

over a year ago

I've had a couple of guys that refused to verify me coz they don't want peeps to know... twats!!

By *oshker71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Yep I know that goes on.

over a year ago

"I've had a couple of guys that refused to verify me coz they don't want peeps to know... twats!! "

I understand how that feels.

I've had a guy change his mind on meeting me at the last minute because he saw I had a verification from a tgirl. Was only a social! Didn't matter to him, completely put him off he said. . Some people on here are just weird

By *oshker71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

lol I hear your pain I was chatting to a couple who were going to meet then change their mind they said it was a bit freaky me having being with a t girl.

Then I look at there pics & she has all sorts of vegetables hanging out of her & im the weird one..lol

One thing...I've never had a carrot cucumber or any sort of veg stuck in me so I'm not that weird.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i think its best to be honest .. wd put some women of and not bother others ..just nice when a guy is honest about what you looking for ..

By *oshker71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I find it's best...I find hot convincing t girls sexy so why not say.

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS
over a year ago

Teesside

"I find it's best...I find hot convincing t girls sexy so why not say. "

Absolutely, It shouldn't be a crime to find them attractive and it's a shame if you're judged on your preferences.

I've even seen some T-girls do such a good job and appear so convincing and beautiful, that they can even look better than some genetic women. (No disrespect to women by the way)....

over a year ago

"I find it's best...I find hot convincing t girls sexy so why not say.

Absolutely, It shouldn't be a crime to find them attractive and it's a shame if you're judged on your preferences.

I've even seen some T-girls do such a good job and appear so convincing and beautiful, that they can even look better than some genetic women. (No disrespect to women by the way).... "

No body says it is a crime for a guy to like T Girls and as far as I'm concerned,if the OP likes them then good luck to him and good luck to all the TGirls,you do whatever makes you happy.

But,I'm going to speak up for the other side here too. I am one of those who would not wish to meet T Girls.I would not wish to meet anyone who is connected with that scene in any way including Trans attracted guys.

Does that mean I'm being harsh or judgemental? I don't think so.I'm not stopping anyone else doing what they like,it's just not for me and I believe that no one should have to justify their preferences.

By *oshker71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Exactly very very true, some really look amazing I've met a few who totally blew my mind as you would never ever know x

By *oshker71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Bit judgmental in my book it's the person not the gender.

over a year ago

"Bit judgmental in my book it's the person not the gender. "

You yourself say that you are not into truck drivers. Everyone makes judgements,including judgements about who they like or would like to have sex with.that can be based on their gender,their sexual likes or even,their profession. No one needs to justify or explain.

By *oshker71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Yep I agree with you on that.

over a year ago

"Yep I agree with you on that."

Besides,you are only assuming that your current dry spell is down to your liking for t girls,it could be any number of reasons.

By *oshker71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Lol must be my two heads on a Wednesday ha

over a year ago

"Lol must be my two heads on a Wednesday ha "

Maybe you've been through all of them,exhausted the supply.

Post new Message to Thread