Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The urge for cock

Jump to newest

By *ndrew025 OP   Man
over a year ago

west lancs

Does anyone else have the problem of not finding men attractive at all never look at a man and think he's hot but then get the urge to suck a cock. Is this where the tgirl experience comes in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've heard other men on here say the same thing.

Just do what makes you happy

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Does anyone else have the problem of not finding men attractive at all never look at a man and think he's hot but then get the urge to suck a cock. Is this where the tgirl experience comes in "

"The tgirl experience" would be a brilliant band name.

But yes, it's good to try new things, you might love it!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Go and find a glory hole OP

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS
over a year ago

Teesside

"Does anyone else have the problem of not finding men attractive at all never look at a man and think he's hot but then get the urge to suck a cock. Is this where the tgirl experience comes in "

I don't think so.... some T-girls don't even like men, so that wouldn't be PC....

(Gender isn't Sexuality)

Just as not all women automatically like men...

Think about that one...

over a year ago

It's funny how you never get women say they fancy licking a fanny but they're not into the woman attatached to it

over a year ago

Tgirls

Men

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Bisexual interest seems to present itself in some varied and unexpected styles - commonly where the same gender isn't attractive in full but an aspect of them or some limited contact is.

Bibitsuality

over a year ago

Just enjoy yourself OP.

Stop over thinking it!

Just as Ace said go find a glory hole

I have to confess that I will never understand men.

Personally I fuck who I fancy ..

Or try to lol.

Surely by being on this site then you are agreeing to be open minded.

Swinging is about sexual exploration well it is for me anyway.

Oh and about fucking multiple people .. men, woman - I love you all

By *ndrew025 OP   Man
over a year ago

west lancs

"Does anyone else have the problem of not finding men attractive at all never look at a man and think he's hot but then get the urge to suck a cock. Is this where the tgirl experience comes in

I don't think so.... some T-girls don't even like men, so that wouldn't be PC....

(Gender isn't Sexuality)

Just as not all women automatically like men...

Think about that one..."

I mean that some guys like t girls but not men. so they class themselves as not bi as they don't find men attractive so they go for t girls

By *ndrew025 OP   Man
over a year ago

west lancs

"Just enjoy yourself OP.

Stop over thinking it!

Just as Ace said go find a glory hole

I have to confess that I will never understand men.

Personally I fuck who I fancy ..

Or try to lol.

Surely by being on this site then you are agreeing to be open minded.

Good answer

Swinging is about sexual exploration well it is for me anyway.

Oh and about fucking multiple people .. men, woman - I love you all "

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I think I understand.

I have often taken the opportunity to think about my sexuality. And if I were attracted to men I'd have no issue saying so.

However I have never found any man remotely attractive. I don't even understand what people who do like men find attractive about is...other than some very vague concept of "handsome". I do find femininity attractive, and that generally means I like women and the occasional T-girl.

And yet, cocks are such a lot of fun. I have had MM contact in group sex situations and certainly enjoyed it. As a friend once put it...."Girls are too pretty and cocks are too fun"

Whatever your preferences, enjoy them and try not to be hung up about them.

By *ndrew025 OP   Man
over a year ago

west lancs

"I think I understand.

I have often taken the opportunity to think about my sexuality. And if I were attracted to men I'd have no issue saying so.

However I have never found any man remotely attractive. I don't even understand what people who do like men find attractive about is...other than some very vague concept of "handsome". I do find femininity attractive, and that generally means I like women and the occasional T-girl.

And yet, cocks are such a lot of fun. I have had MM contact in group sex situations and certainly enjoyed it. As a friend once put it...."Girls are too pretty and cocks are too fun"

Whatever your preferences, enjoy them and try not to be hung up about them. "

By *ndrew025 OP   Man
over a year ago

west lancs

"I think I understand.

Whatever your preferences, enjoy them and try not to be hung up about them. "

Thanks for ur input

Post new Message to Thread