Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hairy pussy comeback

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Surely I'm not the only one that's noticed that two of the three top fabbed pics are showing lovely bush.

Thoughts on that one please team!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had a lot of men interested in my hairy pussy. Even ones who have must be shaved clean on there profiles.

My long term partner loves getting his face in.

over a year ago

"I've had a lot of men interested in my hairy pussy. Even ones who have must be shaved clean on there profiles.

My long term partner loves getting his face in."

Well I can imagine he does - who wouldn't!

over a year ago

"I've had a lot of men interested in my hairy pussy. Even ones who have must be shaved clean on there profiles.

Well I can imagine he does - who wouldn't! "

Plenty wouldn't. Not even when it's shaven.

over a year ago

Well I can imagine he does - who wouldn't!

Plenty wouldn't. Not even when it's shaven."

Their loss, I suppose. It'd be right up my street.

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Much more fun attending to a lady garden

over a year ago

Oh yes,Im a fan of the furry pie!

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Shaven is so much better.

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

As nature intended x Storm x

over a year ago

It's good that women's preferences are being fabbed.

I'll be keeping mine shaved though. I like it and don't really care if a guy likes a bush. I shave it for me

over a year ago

We prefer no fur here x

over a year ago

I think there's enough room in the world for all likes.

I prefer not having any it's a hygiene thing for me knowing when I pee I would possibly touch it. I also prefer my husband shortly trimmed nothing sexy coughing up a lung alone with a pube lol

over a year ago

I prefer not having to pull hair from my throat or having my face painted with a brush....

over a year ago

I prefer shaved or well trimmed but a bush would not stop me meeting with someone.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Surely I'm not the only one that's noticed that two of the three top fabbed pics are showing lovely bush.

Thoughts on that one please team!"

As long as its well cleaned! but not for us, no.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I prefer not having to pull hair from my throat or having my face painted with a brush...."

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Was 'presented ' with a hairy bush once when I played with a couple and tbh I found it a complete turn-off! A small, 'well manicured ' triangle or 'landing strip' on the pubic area is fine - but hair around the labia is, to me at least, unpleasant, unhygienic (as far as getting your mouth there is concerned - i.e. Traces of urine, sweat etc getting trapped in the pubic hair ) and off-putting!

I wouldn't dream of trying to press my opinions on others though - they're merely my own opinions!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Was 'presented ' with a hairy bush once when I played with a couple and tbh I found it a complete turn-off! A small, 'well manicured ' triangle or 'landing strip' on the pubic area is fine - but hair around the labia is, to me at least, unpleasant, unhygienic (as far as getting your mouth there is concerned - i.e. Traces of urine, sweat etc getting trapped in the pubic hair ) and off-putting!

I wouldn't dream of trying to press my opinions on others though - they're merely my own opinions! "

Eeeew

over a year ago

If there's grass on the pitch then game on lol

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

Am I the only one to find it amusing that people protest there may be urine on the pubes but have no problem with putting their tongue right where said urine comes from.

Its a funny old world lol

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

It totally changes the meaning of the statement

"here today gone tomorrow"

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Yes when you think about what comes out of both sides of a woman's lower regions you would never go near her but get turned on you wouldn't think twice going there

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

"Am I the only one to find it amusing that people protest there may be urine on the pubes but have no problem with putting their tongue right where said urine comes from.

Its a funny old world lol"

I thought I should clear something up after reading my first reply back as I do not want to give the wrong idea... I have no aversion to oral sex, quite the opposite in fact lol. My point was the irony of it and that pubes don't really make a difference, if its not clean, its not clean pubes or not.

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmm, simply adore a hairy minge ! Xx

over a year ago

Not sure about mine, might wax it

over a year ago

Don't call me Shirley!

over a year ago

I get loads of messages about mine....all saying there's not enough hairy ones around now a days

over a year ago

"Was 'presented ' with a hairy bush once when I played with a couple and tbh I found it a complete turn-off! A small, 'well manicured ' triangle or 'landing strip' on the pubic area is fine - but hair around the labia is, to me at least, unpleasant, unhygienic (as far as getting your mouth there is concerned - i.e. Traces of urine, sweat etc getting trapped in the pubic hair ) and off-putting!

I wouldn't dream of trying to press my opinions on others though - they're merely my own opinions! "

Eyes are you a passionate kisser? Kissing is, in my humble opinion, a sensual and erotic part of love making. However did you know that some of the nastiest bacteria or viruses are found in the mouth? The mouth contains more than a million traces of bacteria (excluding male gentialia) even after tooth brushing.

Pubic hair is there for a reason. One theory that’s not quite as reasonable, though still slightly plausible, is that the hair’s purpose is to reduce friction. Skin constantly rubbing against skin can cause major discomfort to our sensitive bits, and armpit hair is thought to act as a barrier against such rashes and irritation and perhaps even reducing the chances of acquiring an STD by providing something of a buffer. Sounds logical enough, but how many people complain about armpit irritation that is not caused by shaving itself? And the STD thing doesn’t really come in play with the pits… at least, not in most cases. (I don’t judge.)

As far as pubic hair acting as friction protection during sexual intercourse as some suggest – it would take an awful lot of, um, enthusiastic sex to warrant a permanent buffer.

As for bacteria transfer a gob seems to be more or a danger than s furry triangle!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Surely I'm not the only one that's noticed that two of the three top fabbed pics are showing lovely bush.

Thoughts on that one please team!"

only grow mine a bit when im celibate...im a club goer and the norm is smooth, and i prefer mine smooth anyway, or maybe a small triangle at the top, nothing else..

over a year ago

Have to admit it is personal choice but we love a bush on a lady, we both love to run our fingers trough the hairs as we play or lick and if we see cum sitting glistening on the hairs it is a most erotic sight to behold mmmmmm

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Not for me thanks and I know I couldn't play with one either but seems there is a niche for it on here

Had a convo the other week about this with a guy that likes a bit of a bush on s girl and he said it holds the smell ?

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Am I the only one to find it amusing that people protest there may be urine on the pubes but have no problem with putting their tongue right where said urine comes from.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I like pussy but love shaved pussy with a tuft of hair. Like it's got a little hat on.

over a year ago

Its so sexually appealing but can be a put off if its not clean!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

My wife is shaved but i dont mind either .but she says most guys prefer shaved .she wont play with guys with beards either .in fact she tends to look for bald guys lol

over a year ago

I prefer to trim - but will shave for the right person

I don't like regrowth - not forgetting the whole might slice off my labia thing ....

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"I prefer to trim - but will shave for the right person

I don't like regrowth - not forgetting the whole might slice off my labia thing .... "

Omg

over a year ago

"I prefer to trim - but will shave for the right person

I don't like regrowth - not forgetting the whole might slice off my labia thing ....

Omg "

Exactly!

It's dangerous ...

over a year ago

I wouldn't dream of trying to press my opinions on others though - they're merely my own opinions!

Eyes are you a passionate kisser? Kissing is, in my humble opinion, a sensual and erotic part of love making. However did you know that some of the nastiest bacteria or viruses are found in the mouth? The mouth contains more than a million traces of bacteria (excluding male gentialia) even after tooth brushing.

Pubic hair is there for a reason. One theory that’s not quite as reasonable, though still slightly plausible, is that the hair’s purpose is to reduce friction. Skin constantly rubbing against skin can cause major discomfort to our sensitive bits, and armpit hair is thought to act as a barrier against such rashes and irritation and perhaps even reducing the chances of acquiring an STD by providing something of a buffer. Sounds logical enough, but how many people complain about armpit irritation that is not caused by shaving itself? And the STD thing doesn’t really come in play with the pits… at least, not in most cases. (I don’t judge.)

As far as pubic hair acting as friction protection during sexual intercourse as some suggest – it would take an awful lot of, um, enthusiastic sex to warrant a permanent buffer.

As for bacteria transfer a gob seems to be more or a danger than s furry triangle!"

If the mouth is really that sceptic why do animals lick themselves. I have no doubt there's bacteria but it can't be that bad.

But in regards to oral sex etc hair or not doesn't bother me. Being washed does, that is most important. Tending to your pubes just shows effort whereas cleanliness is just basics.

over a year ago

Not for me, but whatever floats your boat.

over a year ago

Very retro!

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Each to their own but to me pubes are gross. I neither need to floss nor get an itchy nose when going down on someone

over a year ago

Nar shaved everytime. But im a male and will shag whenever i can. Hair isnt really the issue. Clean is.

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

love the bush, i think the younger like shaved but older prefer hair

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"love the bush, i think the younger like shaved but older prefer hair"
i feel young again,thank you

over a year ago

I see your point but, as a woman myself the hole the urine comes out of is tiny and wiping the vagina area without hair is easy and there is no smell.

When I've been ill various times such as when I had pheunomia, I'd let the garden grow, and I felt minging it is really unhygienic because you can't help it going on the pubes and the only way to clean hair is to wash it.

over a year ago

Perhaps FAB should introduce the bush awards ... several different categories of course

over a year ago

Landing strip / little Hitler for me every time! - bald has been 'done' and as someone whom never tires of giving oral too hairy can gag.

over a year ago

The thought of going down on a hairy male or female for me is a big no-no. I have had laser hair removal in the whole area. No stubble, no ingrown hairs and totally smooth.

Every guy I have ever been with has always made a comment about how smooth it is and that they love it.

over a year ago

" The thought of going down on a hairy male or female for me is a big no-no. I have had laser hair removal in the whole area. No stubble, no ingrown hairs and totally smooth.

Every guy I have ever been with has always made a comment about how smooth it is and that they love it. "

Agree ... smooth ass ... smooth front ... we should have a club!!!

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

Wow, according to this forum, we're yuk dirty unclean, and stink of piss, but what we do have is love in our hearts and a spring in our step, xxx

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Wow, according to this forum, we're yuk dirty unclean, and stink of piss, but what we do have is love in our hearts and a spring in our step, xxx"

Poor wee souls have been indoctrinated by modern media. So many complain about hair like they are going to die if they encounter any!

There's a reason why women have to be hairless and men aren't and it's nothing to do with hygiene or aesthetics.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Trends change. There is a bit of comeback. Like wise bushy beards have made a bit of a thing in resent years. I for one welcome a bit of variety although personally I do like at least a bit of gardening not an out of control jungle. It's you body do what you want with it. If people don't like it be with people who do, simples.

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

stow

A hairy pussy always come back around, regular shaving or waxing will stop it!

By *ertsRobMan
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

Let's be honest, most men don't care as long as they can have sex!

over a year ago

Not a fan of either type of beard lol

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I think in general the razor company's are having a hard time of it in resent years from both men and women. Won't someone think of the poor razor industry? If people start going hairy and not buying blades who will they earn money to feed their kids?

over a year ago

I think I need to hang a sign around my neck, "UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN,UNCLEAN"

In fact I am not even sure I should be allowed to leave the house

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I think I need to hang a sign around my neck, "UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN,UNCLEAN"

In fact I am not even sure I should be allowed to leave the house "

Get a grip, you're not even allowed here! Dirty dirty dirty

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

I'm really not a fan of bush, a little landing strip would be nice for a change but let's face it if there's a pussy ther to be eaten it will get eaten no matter what lol

over a year ago

"I think I need to hang a sign around my neck, "UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN,UNCLEAN"

In fact I am not even sure I should be allowed to leave the house

Get a grip, you're not even allowed here! Dirty dirty dirty

"

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

" The thought of going down on a hairy male or female for me is a big no-no. I have had laser hair removal in the whole area. No stubble, no ingrown hairs and totally smooth.

Every guy I have ever been with has always made a comment about how smooth it is and that they love it. "

lazers eh? Very fancy! I'm intrigued now lol

over a year ago

No chance in this box. Fur is a massive no no for me. Mines trimmed nice and neat.

over a year ago

I love it hairy. You know you have a women and not a shaven baby. That said I don't mind it shaven aswell, but prefer some hair there.

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

[Removed by poster at 02/09/17 12:15:07]

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Wow, according to this forum, we're yuk dirty unclean, and stink of piss, but what we do have is love in our hearts and a spring in our step, xxx

Poor wee souls have been indoctrinated by modern media. So many complain about hair like they are going to die if they encounter any!

There's a reason why women have to be hairless and men aren't and it's nothing to do with hygiene or aesthetics. "

This

over a year ago

"Wow, according to this forum, we're yuk dirty unclean, and stink of piss, but what we do have is love in our hearts and a spring in our step, xxx"

I'm wondering if women who shave don't wash after a piss. Where do they think the sweat, piss, vaginal juices go, when they have no pubes.

over a year ago

"Wow, according to this forum, we're yuk dirty unclean, and stink of piss, but what we do have is love in our hearts and a spring in our step, xxx

I'm wondering if women who shave don't wash after a piss. Where do they think the sweat, piss, vaginal juices go, when they have no pubes. "

Socks soak it up.

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

I'm wondering if women who shave don't wash after a piss. Where do they think the sweat, piss, vaginal juices go, when they have no pubes. "

Hahahaha they're pure as this driven snow,

over a year ago

Well this escalated quickly

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

[Removed by poster at 02/09/17 16:38:26]

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

That's funny, I'm the opposite.

Bald, shaved or anything too manicured is a complete turn-off!

It's got to look NATURAL for my primal, animalistic instincts to take over.

A nice, juicy hairy cunt is a fundamental part of getting amorous with a woman, for me.

Her pheromones can be like the eighth wonder of the world.

over a year ago

no thoughts on it really..

I prefer to lick tidy or shaved.

end.

over a year ago

Absolutely gross..

Sick in mouth at the thought

over a year ago

Think I'll grow it on one side and shave the other. No-one can refuse to shag me then.

over a year ago

"Think I'll grow it on one side and shave the other. No-one can refuse to shag me then. "

Be like a peaky blinder cut

over a year ago

"Think I'll grow it on one side and shave the other. No-one can refuse to shag me then. "

kate half bush

over a year ago

"Think I'll grow it on one side and shave the other. No-one can refuse to shag me then.

kate half bush"

George Nearly Bush

over a year ago

Not here

Not me

Mine will always be smooth

over a year ago

Au natural here.

over a year ago

"Au natural here. "

Wow! Why why cant we meet !!

over a year ago

"Au natural here. "

I thought your location said combs which would've been much more apt lol

over a year ago

Well I can imagine he does - who wouldn't! "

I hate hair in my teeth and mouth , lol Just the small line trimmed for me.

over a year ago

"Au natural here.

I thought your location said combs which would've been much more apt lol "

I'm my case a strimmer would be better

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Au natural here.

Wow! Why why cant we meet !!"

Maybe she doesn't want to meet anyone that wants to fuck her simply because she has a hairy minge?

over a year ago

Comeback? Did it ever go away?

over a year ago

For us it never went away we have been and always will be natural /trimmed

over a year ago

I love a little hair. Not experienced that for a long time.

By *reman6976Man
over a year ago

Deeping St James

'Return of the thatch..'

By *umyumyumMan
over a year ago

Maybe Near

Love a bald pussy.....glides over the face great and stops the floss from sticking in ya teeth! But nothing wrong with a trimmed up ladie garden. Obviously if it was like Russian ivy then will need some work done on it!

over a year ago

I don't how people coped back in the day when everyone was "unclean" all that choking & hair pube flossing must have been a nightmare for them, I'm surprised they even bothered to have oral the poor buggers

In all my years I've never had someone get one stuck in their throat or got it stuck in their teeth the hair on my hair is another story always pulling that sucker out our mouths during sex.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Love a bald pussy.....glides over the face great and stops the floss from sticking in ya teeth! But nothing wrong with a trimmed up ladie garden. Obviously if it was like Russian ivy then will need some work done on it!"

You don't get to dictate how others make decisions over their own bodies.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I don't how people coped back in the day when everyone was "unclean" all that choking & hair pube flossing must have been a nightmare for them, I'm surprised they even bothered to have oral the poor buggers

In all my years I've never had someone get one stuck in their throat or got it stuck in their teeth the hair on my hair is another story always pulling that sucker out our mouths during sex. "

They are quite willing to suck and lick an areshole and eat cum though!

The only hair catastrophe I've had is cluncking everyone in the face with my beaded dreads. I've had a pube or two in my mouth on occasion and I'd far rather have that than a mouthful of cum.

over a year ago

"I don't how people coped back in the day when everyone was "unclean" all that choking & hair pube flossing must have been a nightmare for them, I'm surprised they even bothered to have oral the poor buggers

In all my years I've never had someone get one stuck in their throat or got it stuck in their teeth the hair on my hair is another story always pulling that sucker out our mouths during sex.

They are quite willing to suck and lick an areshole and eat cum though!

The only hair catastrophe I've had is cluncking everyone in the face with my beaded dreads. I've had a pube or two in my mouth on occasion and I'd far rather have that than a mouthful of cum."

Oh I've had pubes in my mouth too no drama though just took it out and carried on.

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Apparently the bush is coming back and I for one would be happy to see it back! A Hollywood wax every 4 weeks is high maintenance. Lol

Miss C Xx

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Apparently the bush is coming back and I for one would be happy to see it back! A Hollywood wax every 4 weeks is high maintenance. Lol

Miss C Xx "

It never went away and if you don't want to wax, why do it?

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"Apparently the bush is coming back and I for one would be happy to see it back! A Hollywood wax every 4 weeks is high maintenance. Lol

Miss C Xx

It never went away and if you don't want to wax, why do it?"

I choose to wax it. I'm very sensitive in that area. Any kind of cream or razor makes me very sore. The only thing that helps with my hair removal on my bikini area is Lycon wax. Or leaving it to grow. It's quite patchy as well due to over removal of hair over the years and looks a bit 'messy' in between waxes.

I like the look of my bald vagina when it's done, its just a ball ache getting it done. Lol.

If it was luxurious and thick and managable I wud leave it but when I have left it it looks like an ugly baby bird Miss C Xx

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Miss C Xx

I choose to wax it. I'm very sensitive in that area. Any kind of cream or razor makes me very sore. The only thing that helps with my hair removal on my bikini area is Lycon wax. Or leaving it to grow. It's quite patchy as well due to over removal of hair over the years and looks a bit 'messy' in between waxes.

I like the look of my bald vagina when it's done, its just a ball ache getting it done. Lol.

If it was luxurious and thick and managable I wud leave it but when I have left it it looks like an ugly baby bird Miss C Xx "

You've just contradicted yourself and now I'm confused!

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Miss C Xx

If it was luxurious and thick and managable I wud leave it but when I have left it it looks like an ugly baby bird Miss C Xx

You've just contradicted yourself and now I'm confused!"

My bikini area is very sensitive. If I left it to grow it wud look awful and patchy, so I have it waxed with Lycon wax every 4 weeks, which is a ball ache for me but I love the result. If bush came back, and I mean the hair NOT George W, I wud love to let it grow....Get it? Miss C

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Miss C Xx

You've just contradicted yourself and now I'm confused!

My bikini area is very sensitive. If I left it to grow it wud look awful and patchy, so I have it waxed with Lycon wax every 4 weeks, which is a ball ache for me but I love the result. If bush came back, and I mean the hair NOT George W, I wud love to let it grow....Get it? Miss C "

Nope, you're still contradicting yourself but it doesn't matter

over a year ago

If hair makes a comeback then me and my hand will be getting reacquainted with each other more.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"If hair makes a comeback then me and my hand will be getting reacquainted with each other more."

Hair has never gone away, some people choose to get rid of it but rest assured, the women who choose not to get rid of it are happy you won't be going anywhere near them.

What's your thoughts on leg, armpit, arm and nipple hair?*

*other hairy body parts available.

over a year ago

My long term partner loves getting his face in."

No muff to tough..

over a year ago

Whenever I'm presented with a pussy, it instantly becomes my favourite - shaved, trimmed, full - the fact that it is being offered to me is the best part of the deal.

If I were forced to choose a preference, I would say trimmed, as it has enough gardening to keep you out of the s, but enough lawn to let you know you're with a woman.

Post new Message to Thread