Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Football kick of 3pm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The new season is finally starting today, are you also excited? Its been a long time waiting, is your team playing and what is your prediction? My team mn city got brighton and I reckon we will win with 2-0

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pfft. Forget 3pm

The important match kicks off at 12.30pm today

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

It will be nice not to have to listen to the lad screaming about how shit Arsenal are. That's one good thing about him moving out!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I fecking dread this time of year, over paid bloody drama queens, when the women play football and got tackled they just got up..... I know, I was amazed too, they didn't roll halfway across the pitch with their hands on their face crying for the special sponge

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Shag. The football season started last week.

The Premier league started last night.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I fecking dread this time of year, over paid bloody drama queens, when the women play football and got tackled they just got up..... I know, I was amazed too, they didn't roll halfway across the pitch with their hands on their face crying for the special sponge "

You dread mid august?

It's easy not to watch it. Very easy and nobody is making you watch it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to two things, the mighty baggies are back in action trying to improve on last season while spending beer money on players.

And a new live stream football show that will rival sky sports, just because the presenter is one of the funniest men on the Internet, have a look, search YouTube for The True Geordie it starts at 2:30. You won't regret it

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

We play tommorow against the bubble blowing knobs from London stadium

We should beat them

United United!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

My new found optimistic side in me says we'll beat Brighton by 3 goals but it's hard to rid myself of the old City in me which keeps telling me we'll lose, not just today but every game.

If any club can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory it's us

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"My new found optimistic side in me says we'll beat Brighton by 3 goals but it's hard to rid myself of the old City in me which keeps telling me we'll lose, not just today but every game.

If any club can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory it's us "

Except that year when you won after the United game had finished. One of the most famous snatches ever, along with Sharon Stones.

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"It will be nice not to have to listen to the lad screaming about how shit Arsenal are. That's one good thing about him moving out! "

Last night would have shut him up then

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My new found optimistic side in me says we'll beat Brighton by 3 goals but it's hard to rid myself of the old City in me which keeps telling me we'll lose, not just today but every game.

If any club can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory it's us

Except that year when you won after the United game had finished. One of the most famous snatches ever, along with Sharon Stones."

It took me 2 days to realise that we'd won that game. It was the same at Wembley in 99. It just didn't sink in.

Oh and Sazza's snatch is very nice

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Smashing cardigan that Wenger was sporting in his chat after last night's match

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I fecking dread this time of year, over paid bloody drama queens, when the women play football and got tackled they just got up..... I know, I was amazed too, they didn't roll halfway across the pitch with their hands on their face crying for the special sponge

You dread mid august?

It's easy not to watch it. Very easy and nobody is making you watch it."

It's hard to avoid when it's all over social media, tv and advertising boards, I stopped following football once the premiership started.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I fecking dread this time of year, over paid bloody drama queens, when the women play football and got tackled they just got up..... I know, I was amazed too, they didn't roll halfway across the pitch with their hands on their face crying for the special sponge

You dread mid august?

It's hard to avoid when it's all over social media, tv and advertising boards, I stopped following football once the premiership started."

You don't have to watch live matches, highlights or social media clips which require you to click the 'play' triangle. It's really easy to avoid. Yes you will see pictures and headlines but you won't see them rolling around on the floor looking daft. It's just a photo/headline.

There's an interview on BBC later with Jermaine Defoe which talks about Bradley Lowrey. Try and watch it at some point as it shows the other side of footballers.

The season started last week and will finish next May/June. You can't spend that amount of time each year living in dread. Each year! Then some years you have a month long tournament.

You'd be better off finding a way to ignore it as you don't like it.

Nothing wrong with that.

Not sure when the ladies season restarts but I think it over laps the men's.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You dread mid august?

It's hard to avoid when it's all over social media, tv and advertising boards, I stopped following football once the premiership started.

You don't have to watch live matches, highlights or social media clips which require you to click the 'play' triangle. It's really easy to avoid. Yes you will see pictures and headlines but you won't see them rolling around on the floor looking daft. It's just a photo/headline.

There's an interview on BBC later with Jermaine Defoe which talks about Bradley Lowrey. Try and watch it at some point as it shows the other side of footballers.

The season started last week and will finish next May/June. You can't spend that amount of time each year living in dread. Each year! Then some years you have a month long tournament.

Nothing wrong with that.

Not sure when the ladies season restarts but I think it over laps the men's. "

Forgot about the constant banter in work between Liverpool and everton fans, I don't watch any of it but do see the headlines and pictures, then there's the commentary some of my Facebook friends feel the need to post during a match, needless to say they've been unfollowed, my gripe with the football is the amount of money that's in it, and rediclous amount clubs are willing to pay for a player, as a game it's a good sport, but the league is more about money than anything else.

When's the next Olympics? That's all about conpeteting

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

You dread mid august?

Nothing wrong with that.

Not sure when the ladies season restarts but I think it over laps the men's.

Forgot about the constant banter in work between Liverpool and everton fans, I don't watch any of it but do see the headlines and pictures, then there's the commentary some of my Facebook friends feel the need to post during a match, needless to say they've been unfollowed, my gripe with the football is the amount of money that's in it, and rediclous amount clubs are willing to pay for a player, as a game it's a good sport, but the league is more about money than anything else.

When's the next Olympics? That's all about conpeteting "

I detest cheating and money isn't doing football any good but they do plough a lot of it into junior football from grass roots up. Club academies are a fine example of that but to pay someone £300,000 a week is sick. However the taxes they pay come in handy.

My sport is hockey so the Olympics are the pinnicle for me aswell. Plenty of live stuff on youtube search (fih) over this weekend.

Two lads bantering about football every day would do my head in, in fact it does I have a few on facey like that.

Reply privately

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

Up the town! I think a draw with palace today

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Up the town! I think a draw with palace today"

Terriers Terriers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I fecking dread this time of year, over paid bloody drama queens, when the women play football and got tackled they just got up..... I know, I was amazed too, they didn't roll halfway across the pitch with their hands on their face crying for the special sponge "

Complains about not being able to avoid football, football chat, football banter.

Posts in a football thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

I cant remember the last time we had a streaker at a football match.....

Sigh ,,,,,, times have changed

Reply privately

By *ub... girlWoman
over a year ago

worcester

I'm glad to be getting back to work but the place I am started back last week

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Pfft. Forget 3pm

The important match kicks off at 12.30pm today "

oi.... it kicked off last night!!!!!

cheeky fecker!!!!!

as an arsenal fan... we finally won a home opener... but we can't play like that all season or i'll be dead of heart attacks by xmas!!!!

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Pfft. Forget 3pm

The important match kicks off at 12.30pm today

oi.... it kicked off last night!!!!!

cheeky fecker!!!!!

as an arsenal fan... we finally won a home opener... but we can't play like that all season or i'll be dead of heart attacks by xmas!!!! "

No Fab, last Saturday.

It was only The Prem that started last night

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who has everyone got in their Acca?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shag. The football season started last week.

The Premier league started last night."

Reply privately

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Well Sheff Wed had a mare last week but played well midweek so think we'll beat QPR today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Complains about not being able to avoid football, football chat, football banter.

Posts in a football thread "

It's a public forum, and everyone is entitled to my opinion

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Mine started last weekend, off away to watch us play today and again midweek

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a public forum, and everyone is entitled to my opinion "

Yes they are, but I would have thought that as someone trying to avoid football, a football thread would be the last place you would want to be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Footballs not a sport it's a way of life for us we love it .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes they are, but I would have thought that as someone trying to avoid football, a football thread would be the last place you would want to be."

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I cant remember the last time we had a streaker at a football match.....

Sigh ,,,,,, times have changed "

Didn't you get a banning order after the last time ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes they are, but I would have thought that as someone trying to avoid football, a football thread would be the last place you would want to be.

"

Forgot about the followers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Forgot about the followers "

That makes no sense

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rangers 3:1 Hibs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I cant remember the last time we had a streaker at a football match.....

Sigh ,,,,,, times have changed

Didn't you get a banning order after the last time ?"

Well yes..... but if I were to do it again I'd be in disguise...... I'd wear different colour socks .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pfft. Forget 3pm

The important match kicks off at 12.30pm today "

What team and how did it go?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Latest score Watford 2 Liverpool 1....

Shag get your finger out ....

I'm doing your work for you here....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope football doesn't do anything for me what so ever... lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Latest score ...

Watford 2 Liverpool 3.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shag. The football season started last week.

The Premier league started last night."

That is right, but the majority of premier league games starts today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Latest score Watford 2 Liverpool 1....

Shag get your finger out ....

I'm doing your work for you here.... "

That is good you do that too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Final Score

Watford 3 Liverpool 3 ....

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

huddersfield top of the league at the moment on goal difference...

if you are a terriers fan... you might want to take a snapshot of this.... it may never happen again...

Reply privately

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

"huddersfield top of the league at the moment on goal difference...

if you are a terriers fan... you might want to take a snapshot of this.... it may never happen again... "

Keep doubting us, we love it

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

not top anymore due to the pasting burnley are giving chelsea at stamford bridge.....

i know i should not laugh......... but.......

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Beating Villa 2-0

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Beating Villa 2-0 "

Make that 3

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did I just read that score right for everton, is rooney playing for them now?

Reply privately

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

3-0 town

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"3-0 town "

Get the fuck in

Reply privately

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

"3-0 town

Get the fuck in "

Premier league, easy stuff this is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Holy crap....

Chelsea 1 Burnley 3

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chelsea 2 Burnley 3

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

3-0 vs a big spending team. Great stuff.

Cardiff 3 Aston Villa 0

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yesssssssssssssss burnley 3 chelsea 2 up the clarets

Reply privately

over a year ago

"not top anymore due to the pasting burnley are giving chelsea at stamford bridge.....

i know i should not laugh......... but....... "

Hahaha up the clarets

Reply privately

over a year ago

"not top anymore due to the pasting burnley are giving chelsea at stamford bridge.....

Hahaha up the clarets"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahaha up the clarets

"

Get in there, what a result!!! UTC

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was a good win for burnley, they destroyed chealsea lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Beating Villa 2-0 "

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Beating Villa 2-0

"

Ended even better than that and I thought you'd enjoy that result.

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Was on the same train as West Ham up to Manchester - bubble blowing twats

Good too see Huddersfield top of the league it won't be for long lol

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

Aguerooooo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"3-0 vs a big spending team. Great stuff.

Cardiff 3 Aston Villa 0"

And after all the big talk villa have been doing, I'd be ashamed to show my face anywhere tonight.

Ok result for the baggies, three points on the board that will do me.

Reply privately

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Am still laughing at beating Chelsea, what a result. Plus, them down the road got beat by Doncaster......good stuff all round.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Cardiff 3 Aston Villa 0

And after all the big talk villa have been doing, I'd be ashamed to show my face anywhere tonight.

"

Hal Robson play?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cardiff 3 Aston Villa 0

Hal Robson play?"

Yeah but not the full 90

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Cardiff 3 Aston Villa 0

Hal Robson play?

Yeah but not the full 90"

Standard for him. He never needs to buy a pint anywhere in Wales, ever again.

Hal Robson-Kanuuuuuuu

Reply privately

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

Well we played shag and we won, we played Stoke today, although I'm a miserable Mrs blue eyes about the season this year as we've lost rom and replaced him with the idiot whose name shall not be passing my lips

He scored today which just pisses me off even more, if it wasn't for my no2 small person I would have boycotted my team this year that's how unhappy I am

Sorry shag to be miserable, hey Ho, shall have to live with it Mrs blue eyes

Reply privately

over a year ago

My prediction was right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well we played shag and we won, we played Stoke today, although I'm a miserable Mrs blue eyes about the season this year as we've lost rom and replaced him with the idiot whose name shall not be passing my lips

He scored today which just pisses me off even more, if it wasn't for my no2 small person I would have boycotted my team this year that's how unhappy I am

Sorry shag to be miserable, hey Ho, shall have to live with it Mrs blue eyes "

That is good and your right, something to live with there, but a good win for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brighton 0 Man City 2 Full-time

Reply privately

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

No point in Palace turning up for their home games.??

Reply privately

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

"No point in Palace turning up for their home games.??"

Give credit where credit is due, Hudds outplayed them for the full 90

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep, Chelsea were an absolute shit show not happy in the slightest!

Mr is bloody loving it though!

Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am now watching motd, it is good the football is back

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yep, Chelsea were an absolute shit show not happy in the slightest!

Mrs"

Just hope the Hammers turn them over today then. Payback's a bitch

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are few games on today

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

United top of the league !!!!!

4-0 win played class today best 90 min performance at home for a while

Reply privately

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

"United top of the league !!!!!

4-0 win played class today best 90 min performance at home for a while "

. Mmm that because you've got our rom, I shall say nothing about the idiot we got from you, I want him back, that awful bloody red shirt doesn't suit him anyway

Seriously though, well done today, and he is a diamond, myself and no 2 son have met him, he's a lovely fella, he'll do you proud

It's made me fairly sad that we took the idiot back, I've struggled to explain it to no2 son, I'm ready to throw the towel in as far as support goes but I have to be a mum and bite my tongue, hey ho Mrs blue eyes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yep, Chelsea were an absolute shit show not happy in the slightest!

Mrs

Just hope the Hammers turn them over today then. Payback's a bitch "

That went well gloating tae fuck now he is haha

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

P3 W3 Still top of the league.

Wolves away next who are 2nd.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is your team playing? My team is playing tommorow

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Wolves (2nd) v Cardiff (1st)

Wolves spent £15m on one player during the summer. That's big money for The Championship.

Come on Cardiff

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just put my bets on. I'll be at a game today so won't have a chance to keep an eye on but some interesting games

Reply privately

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

"Is your team playing? My team is playing tommorow "

Yes be at the Richo this afternoon 2 from 2 come on Sky Blues x Storm x

Reply privately

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

after yet another inauspicious start three defeats in three its the first of our many lancashire derbys today with the visit of the plastic latics to ice station zebra . new additions can hopefully shore up our none existant midfield to give us a fighting chance in this one .

true Latics 2-1 plastic pie eaters

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is your team playing? My team is playing tommorow

Yes be at the Richo this afternoon 2 from 2 come on Sky Blues x Storm x "

Have fun and hope your team wins x.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is kick of

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

4 - 0

Who cares what the other results are...

One of the further away fans...

The theatre dreams again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im a man utd fan but i do like burnley as i live close and watched them as a kid.hope they play better at home this season

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on Arsenal do me proud

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Come on Arsenal do me proud "

Don't be like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Come on Arsenal do me proud "

Great tits

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

"Im a man utd fan but i do like burnley as i live close and watched them as a kid.hope they play better at home this season"

Used to take my son to Burnley when it was impossible to get tickets at Old Trafford...

Never had a problem getting tickets for Burnley

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Up the reds - I took an away trip to Cardiff and Swansea to support them today

Bloody class winning 4-0, anyway united united top of the league!!!!!!

Won't be getting back till late

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am watching motd

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wins for both Villa and Shrewsbury today.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Still top of our league. Both us and Ipswich are 4 from 4.

Wolves 1 Cardiff 2

Reply privately

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"after yet another inauspicious start three defeats in three its the first of our many lancashire derbys today with the visit of the plastic latics to ice station zebra . new additions can hopefully shore up our none existant midfield to give us a fighting chance in this one .

true Latics 2-1 plastic pie eaters "

well i wasnt wrong about the none existant midfield pie eaters two up in fifteen then went in to exhibition mode and toyed with us they WILL win league one at a canter this season

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are few games on today

Reply privately

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

Yes be at the Richo this afternoon 2 from 2 come on Sky Blues x Storm x Have fun and hope your team wins x."

We lost still had fun shouting and cheering I love a good game of footie x Storm x Hope yours won x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes be at the Richo this afternoon 2 from 2 come on Sky Blues x Storm x Have fun and hope your team wins x.

We lost still had fun shouting and cheering I love a good game of footie x Storm x Hope yours won x"

You might win the next one and yes, its fun to be cheering as well. I think we are playing tomorrow and yes, hope we win too x.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes be at the Richo this afternoon 2 from 2 come on Sky Blues x Storm x Have fun and hope your team wins x.

We lost still had fun shouting and cheering I love a good game of footie x Storm x Hope yours won xYou might win the next one and yes, its fun to be cheering as well. I think we are playing tomorrow and yes, hope we win too x."

We also drew and it was against everton 1-1 x.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is your team playing? My team man city got bournmouth and I reckon we will win with 1-0

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Home vs QPR today.

We lost midweek for the first time this season in the caravan cup.

I think we will win today.

Cardiff 3 - Qpr 1

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just leaving to get to Wigan for todays game.

Wigan v Pompey

Think we will let Paul Cook know what a snake he is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

L4 all the way for tomorrow

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

United at ot today - just on coach on way up. Let's say this megabus is cosy

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Fancy us to win 3-1

Reply privately

over a year ago

Latest score...

Bournemouth 1 Man City 1

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Latest score...

Bournemouth 1 Man City 1

"

It seems it will be a draw too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

City on fergie time

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

Totally bizzare ending to that game!

Did sterling run into the crowd, or did the crowd run in to him?

Reply privately

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

"Totally bizzare ending to that game!

Did sterling run into the crowd, or did the crowd run in to him? "

A bit of both, He just scored the winner in the last minute the ref could of let that go

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Totally bizzare ending to that game!

Did sterling run into the crowd, or did the crowd run in to him?

A bit of both, He just scored the winner in the last minute the ref could of let that go "

I didnt see it, but it was a good win at the 9th extra minute.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Latest Score....

Newcastle 1 West Ham 0....

Yippee ,,,,,,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

F/T....

Newcastle 2 West Ham 0....

Double Yippee ,,,,,,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"F/T....

Double Yippee ,,,,,,,, "

Did I say Newcastle 2 West Ham 0....

When I meant Newcastle 3 West Ham 0....

Triple Yippee

Reply privately

over a year ago

"F/T....

Double Yippee ,,,,,,,,

Did I say Newcastle 2 West Ham 0....

When I meant Newcastle 3 West Ham 0....

Triple Yippee "

This could be good for me. I had Bilic as first manager fired in the premier league.

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

We won 2-0 and another weekend of being top of the league

Reply privately

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Not excited about new season as I used to.

Especially the premiership,combination of money involved ,gap between avg and top clubs,and short notice switching of ko times to appease TV coverage.

Even the rules are now weighted to protect players who are now prized commodities.

That's with my team Brighton now in top league. Find it frustrating that conversation of supporters inevitabley is centred round clubs finances rather than teams performance.

Reply privately

over a year ago

H/T

Chelski 2 Everton 0

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Still Top of the league by 3 points now.

Played 5 won 5.

Our best start ever with a few weeks off now for internationals

Reply privately

over a year ago

Full time....

Tottenham Wembley 1 Burnley 1....

Liverpool 4 Arsenal 0 .....

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Full time....

"

my "rant" will come on this later on.... but needless to say the word "spineless" springs to mind....

this is the best thing that could have have happened.... if this means the people who want to leave are sold... good!!!

5 days to bring in replacements and start again!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great start to the season, undefeated and got a point from Stoke, and that's not easy

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Full time....

my "rant" will come on this later on.... but needless to say the word "spineless" springs to mind....

this is the best thing that could have have happened.... if this means the people who want to leave are sold... good!!!

5 days to bring in replacements and start again!!"

Arsenal tv for me tonight Fabio

Reply privately

over a year ago

My team were shite today.

I'm already cutting up my Arsenal shirt! Actually, I have over 30 shirts...if we don't improve, I'm going to be very scissor happy!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My team were shite today.

I'm already cutting up my Arsenal shirt! Actually, I have over 30 shirts...if we don't improve, I'm going to be very scissor happy!! "

Shame about the arsenal

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

Arsenal....oops..

But a Liverpool win....

Nooooooooo

Reply privately

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Full time....

5 days to bring in replacements and start again!!"

oh give us the problem ! only able to name three subs under a transfer embargo 2=0 down after fifteen mins for the third time in as many games only one league goal and five defeats in a row #moaninggreedyleague

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Full time....

5 days to bring in replacements and start again!!

Arsenal tv for me tonight Fabio "

arsenal tv wasn't even that funny because we just played that badly.....

if people want to go... let them go, blow it up, start again....

but we definately need at least 1 central defender, 1 central midfielder who is actually prepared to run around and put there foot in!!! and if sanchez does go... bring in julian draxler!!!

wenger broung in two players in the summer and decided to play neither...

felt sorry for bellarin because he was being played out of position because of ox,

felt sorry for ox because he was being played out of position because of ramsay....

and ramsey couldn't be bother running round!!!... in fact none of the midfield bothered with anything yesterday!

Reply privately

over a year ago

And what a good goal from burnley yesterday

Reply privately

By *erseus1968Man
over a year ago

Rochdale

"Full time....

5 days to bring in replacements and start again!!oh give us the problem ! only able to name three subs under a transfer embargo 2=0 down after fifteen mins for the third time in as many games only one league goal and five defeats in a row #moaninggreedyleague "

You guys support Latics

Reply privately

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Full time....

5 days to bring in replacements and start again!!oh give us the problem ! only able to name three subs under a transfer embargo 2=0 down after fifteen mins for the third time in as many games only one league goal and five defeats in a row #moaninggreedyleague

You guys support Latics"

yep oldham through thin and thin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is you team playing? Mine is playing tommorow

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Is you team playing? Mine is playing tommorow "

Yes vs Fulham who I reckon have the poshest fans in football.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Salford City about to put an end to Brackley Town's 9 game unbeaten start to the season.

Then straight into the bar to watch Utd at Stoke.

Weather up here is absolutely minging tho so could be a bit of a slugfest.

Reply privately

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

Yes at home to Port Vale we need a win today x Storm x

Reply privately

over a year ago

My team man city did play today and we won against liverpool 5-0

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"My team man city did play today and we won against liverpool 5-0 "

As a lifelong citizen that was a great result

Not too sure about the red card, but it was reckless!

A stroll in the park in the second half

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My team man city did play today and we won against liverpool 5-0 "

Shag .... what would be your local Swedish team ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My team man city did play today and we won against liverpool 5-0

As a lifelong citizen that was a great result

Not too sure about the red card, but it was reckless!

A stroll in the park in the second half "

I will watch the game tonight and it seemed to be a good game too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shag .... what would be your local Swedish team ? "

It would be malmo ff

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shag .... what would be your local Swedish team ? It would be malmo ff"

Reply privately

over a year ago

The one time I trust a west Brom defence. They let me down... god I hate Tony Pulis

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shag .... what would be your local Swedish team ? It would be malmo ff

"

Yes and zlatan played for them and he grew up in the same area as me

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

Well done Stoke

Reply privately

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

well there goes our 100%record for the season we now have our first point !

should of been 3 but 93rd min pen undid all the good work

new signings look to have done the trick on the field and due dillegence on the new owners underway things looking on the up at ice station zebra

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is your team playing? My team man city got watford and I think we will win with 2-0

Reply privately

over a year ago

Liverpool got Burnley and if we don't get 3 points from that I'm gona go nuts

Reply privately

By *atsun xxxMan
over a year ago

Nr LOUTH Lincolnshire

"Liverpool got Burnley and if we don't get 3 points from that I'm gona go nuts "

yeah I am with you on this one

Hopefully we can get a few goals as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Latest Score....

Crystal Palace 0 Southampton 1

Reply privately

By *atsun xxxMan
over a year ago

Nr LOUTH Lincolnshire

Liverpool 1-1 Burnley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Latest score .....

Newcastle 1 Stoke City 0 ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

NOPE not today .. Tomorrow - In the Shed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Liverpool 1-1 Burnley"

Hope burnley win but cant see it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Newcastle 2 the other side 1,,,,,

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

Goals for 15

Goals against 0

Not bad for the last three matches

Reply privately

over a year ago

Newcastle are in 4th place in the premiership .......

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was a good win for city 6-0

Reply privately

over a year ago

As long as i see utd get walloped and city above them im happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Liverpool 1-1 Burnley

Hope burnley win but cant see it"

Shit result for Liverpool.cant even be bothered with Twitter cos will be full of moany Klopp out feckers.they starting to sound like whiny arsenal fans

Reply privately

over a year ago

Full Time .....

Chelsea 0 Arsenal 0

Reply privately

over a year ago

Half Time...

Man U 1 Everton 0

Reply privately

over a year ago

10 minutes played.....

Sunderland 0 Cardiff City 1

Reply privately

over a year ago

Watching Stoke v Chelsea at the moment whilst working. Not a bad start 0-1 Chelsea at the moment

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Chelsea is 2-0

And our Belgian genius scored again!!! - Mufc!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

My team (pompey) are 2 down at Scunthorpe. If I was not working it’s where I’d be

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Won 1-0 I hoped we would score a goal or 2 more

Though overall I would say that saints were the better team especially in 2nd half - but of a park the bus from Jose

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just another 5 for us today

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"Just another 5 for us today "

It's becoming a regular occurrence

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shrewsbury, top of the league. Shrewsbury, Shrewsbury top of the league.

Reply privately