Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bad mood

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ok finally the bad mood is lifting. i had been on non smoking tablets for nearly 2 weeks and they made me sick and give me depression. i was either wanting to reach for the sick bucket or suck an orange and use a rope. so i decided today they were not for me and have jibbed them.

they made me feel shit and be horrible to people....honest am not always like this, only 16 hours out of the day coz the rest of the time am asleep.

so today am off the tabs. had an earache from hell. so the herbalist thingymajig woman in work conjured up a concoction for me. ginger lavender and black pepper and rubbed it into my ear and pressure points of me neck. okay the earache didnt go but i sure smelt good afterwards. plus i got the horn for her. lying there with her hands on me neck and in my ears wondering if she was bi.

omg its like a dear diary.

ok so this is the diary of princess gash age 47 and a quarter reporting in from sunny liverpool, with still a sore ear, but in a better temper and not feeling sick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Thank god for that! not that id noticed you had been in a bad mood

much prefer a happier princess gash xx

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

glad you're feeling happier Princess Gash

over a year ago

R u on the no smoking tabs and still smoking??

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"ok finally the bad mood is lifting. i had been on non smoking tablets for nearly 2 weeks and they made me sick and give me depression. i was either wanting to reach for the sick bucket or suck an orange and use a rope. so i decided today they were not for me and have jibbed them.

they made me feel shit and be horrible to people....honest am not always like this, only 16 hours out of the day coz the rest of the time am asleep.

so today am off the tabs. had an earache from hell. so the herbalist thingymajig woman in work conjured up a concoction for me. ginger lavender and black pepper and rubbed it into my ear and pressure points of me neck. okay the earache didnt go but i sure smelt good afterwards. plus i got the horn for her. lying there with her hands on me neck and in my ears wondering if she was bi.

ok so this is the diary of princess gash age 47 and a quarter reporting in from sunny liverpool, with still a sore ear, but in a better temper and not feeling sick"

did seeing my ugly mug finally do the trick? pmsl

over a year ago

yeah still in a kick ass mood, but i kick ass and now smile sadistically when i kick....big diff

still got the earache. when i first asked the herbalist thingymajig woman wot she recommended for an earache she suggested an onion. ffs it an onion would get in the chuffing way when i answered the phone. my colleague offered to give me the onion out of her cheese and onion butties

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"R u on the no smoking tabs and still smoking?? "

Bet you tasted good after that rub

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"yeah still in a kick ass mood, but i kick ass and now smile sadistically when i kick....big diff

still got the earache. when i first asked the herbalist thingymajig woman wot she recommended for an earache she suggested an onion. ffs it an onion would get in the chuffing way when i answered the phone. my colleague offered to give me the onion out of her cheese and onion butties"

put the cheese in the other one and I'll lick yer ears for me tea

over a year ago

"R u on the no smoking tabs and still smoking?? "

yeah was on the champix and still puffing away. was due to stop smoking on thursday but think i would have killed meself by then.

funny thing was i went for my carbon monoxide reading today. and seeing that am still smoking as much, if not more, my reading had gone down from 13 to 9. how the hell they got that figure i will never know. perhaps i lost the will to blow into the chuffing thing...who knows.

anyway the BITCH is back and biting...but in a happier way

hi all am princess gash and am a smoker but am happy

over a year ago

"R u on the no smoking tabs and still smoking??

yeah was on the champix and still puffing away. was due to stop smoking on thursday but think i would have killed meself by then.

funny thing was i went for my carbon monoxide reading today. and seeing that am still smoking as much, if not more, my reading had gone down from 13 to 9. how the hell they got that figure i will never know. perhaps i lost the will to blow into the chuffing thing...who knows.

anyway the BITCH is back and biting...but in a happier way

hi all am princess gash and am a smoker but am happy"

Heres a light

over a year ago

Bet you tasted good after that rub"

oh i did yvonne. but am trying the zyban tabs come friday...so watch out you forumites....am after yer arse

please please make me a mod on friday and i will clear the site out of people

over a year ago

Well done for not smoking anyway....

Ya bad tempered ol git... Take a leaf out of my happy shiny outlook... If I can anyone can,

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

oh i did yvonne. but am trying the zyban tabs come friday...so watch out you forumites....am after yer arse

please please make me a mod on friday and i will clear the site out of people"

Think I'll put you and L in a room, cos he wants to quit too lol

over a year ago

"Well done for not smoking anyway....

Ya bad tempered ol git... Take a leaf out of my happy shiny outlook... If I can anyone can, "

wtf u on about. i was due to give up on thurs, 2 weeks after being on the tabs. so i never even got as far as stubbing a cig out.

as if am badtempered, you shuda ave seen me with pmt. now then PB you would have been quivering and ya balls shaking

over a year ago

Noooo Zyban is evil it sent me seriously loopy, crying uncontrollably one minute, laughing and joking the next and then coming at people with a meat cleaver!

Did the same with me mum too there awful.

over a year ago

please please make me a mod on friday and i will clear the site out of people

Noooo Zyban is evil it sent me seriously loopy, crying uncontrollably one minute, laughing and joking the next and then coming at people with a meat cleaver!

"

yep had the same effect on me too x

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

"

Zyban had the same effect with me.

Sent me psychotic with uncontrolled crying.

Don't do it..........

Thats an order from the High Priestess of the Posse to Princess Gash!!!

**do as ya told woman!**

over a year ago

"

Don't do it..........

**do as ya told woman!** "

You stopped taking it yet xx

over a year ago

The only way to quit the is to stop... simple!

Put your last one out.. No tablets, no patches nothing... but always have one thing in mind, your not going to START smoking, your a NON smoker.. Thats it!

If you pick one up your STARTING .... All this trying to quit just makes it easy to give in giving in eh...

May seem hard but tons do it... Including me!

over a year ago

no just come off the champix and due to start zyban at end of the week.

imagine your social. the lilly savage look a likey in her boots weilding the cleaver behind the bar...saying...you sure you want tonic with yer gin...

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Don't do it..........

**do as ya told woman!**

You stopped taking it yet xx "

I'm just a bit odd now!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"The only way to quit the is to stop... simple!

Put your last one out.. No tablets, no patches nothing... but always have one thing in mind, your not going to START smoking, your a NON smoker.. Thats it!

If you pick one up your STARTING .... All this trying to quit just makes it easy to give in giving in eh...

May seem hard but tons do it... Including me! "

You are my god!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

imagine your social. the lilly savage look a likey in her boots weilding the cleaver behind the bar...saying...you sure you want tonic with yer gin..."

Perv!

over a year ago

well last year the hypnotist in work put me in a trance to pack in smoking. did it as a freebie. god its useful where i work at times. get herbalist treatment, discount off me tits, free hynotisism.

anyhow, am off on a tangent again talking about summit else. anyhow he hypnotised me and put me in a trance. was awake the full time, but dying to itch me nose but cudnt. he just sounded like an airline pilot repeating to me...you are a non smoker, i repeat you are a non smoker. an hour later i lit up.....oooophs

and mr notts i aint gone onto the yet

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I can hear shades of Alan wothisname the stop smoking guru there

over a year ago

May seem hard but tons do it... Including me!

You are my god! "

Well on yer knees and pray.... Its taken you long enough to realise eh..

I dunno...

over a year ago

"

I dunno... "

Oooohh someones feeling brave tonight

over a year ago

"

I dunno...

Oooohh someones feeling brave tonight "

yeah just coz he he sniffed some fanny last week he thinks he's the dogs bollix

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"ok finally the bad mood is lifting. i had been on non smoking tablets for nearly 2 weeks and they made me sick and give me depression. i was either wanting to reach for the sick bucket or suck an orange and use a rope. so i decided today they were not for me and have jibbed them.

ok so this is the diary of princess gash age 47 and a quarter reporting in from sunny liverpool, with still a sore ear, but in a better temper and not feeling sick"

Try hypnosis or emotional freedom technique to stop smoking. No depression and stopping is easy

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Don't want to put you off but heard bad things about zyban tabs

over a year ago

ave tried hypnosis twice in my life. first time was a group session when i was a teenager. went after work. they told you to get comfortable and relax...so i did...promptly fell sleep and lit up on way out.

second time as i said in this thread was last year as a freebie from work.

tried zyban over 5 years ago and give up for the first time ever in...god knows how many years. started smoking again last summer after 4 years of not. went to a girlie holiday to spain and everyone smoked. started smelling em, then lighting them, by the end of the week was full on em. stopped when i come home. but then a week later went to a funeral and back on.

patrick is in the process of giving up so thats a reason for me to also. that and apart from the fact that our wheezing sounds like where singing a duet to each other

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

totally agree Notts ..the secret is to give yourself the instant reward of being a non smoker not wait to see if you are or not ..cut the fecking things out they'll kill ya

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I'll be in a bad mood if I don't get offered a job today

over a year ago

"ginger lavender and black pepper and rubbed it into my ear and pressure points of me neck"

Then popped you in the oven - regulo 5 for 90 mins ?? sounds like a Jamie thang!

Sunny here Pussy..... Hope you are feeling chilled out soon.

I once paid £25 for hypnosis tape ( back in the day when partin with £25 made you cry ) He started by getting me to imagine my favourite place and focus on it. A few mins later he said .. Now tell me what it is. I nearly died! I couldn't tell him I was buried face down in some blokes nekkid crotch! I had to invent a countryside scene quick. A bloody ambulance went past outside while we were making the tape. Every time I played it back at home I could here him saying ' I am not a smoker... I will not smoke.. I do not like smoking ..... NEEEEE NAWWWWW NEEEEE NAWWWWWWWWWW. Ah. well .. did it on my own in the end. Haven't smoked for ....... I forget how long. Bit of NLP helps xxxx n like notts says .... you are NOT a smoker. When someone offers you one say... I don't smoke thanks. The other thing I used to like doing with 'friends' who insist you have one is. In the end i'd give in.. take one..say thanks ....then crumble it to bits in the bin in front of them and carry on as if nothin was happenin' Stops em forcing you Good luck tups ... it'll be nicer for me when I kiss ya xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

not sure if I'm in a good or bad mood now (I'm always confused) got to wait until Friday to know if I've got the job or not

over a year ago

"not sure if I'm in a good or bad mood now (I'm always confused) got to wait until Friday to know if I've got the job or not "

Mood changes x

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"not sure if I'm in a good or bad mood now (I'm always confused) got to wait until Friday to know if I've got the job or not

Mood changes x "

I must have PMT lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

the bugger down the street that can't be arsed to turn his effin car alarm off driving everyone insane!

over a year ago

yeah but am in a fantastic mood. no work till next tues. been shopping today and bought complete outfit for wedding. had a lovely lunch. loads of sexy underwear bought in the sale at debenhams. didnt get embarassed when my mother tutted at the size of my bra. going for a lovely meal tonight and getting rat arsed.

all ends tomorrow folks am going on the zyban tablets and the machete is coming back out again

over a year ago

"yeah but am in a fantastic mood. no work till next tues. been shopping today and bought complete outfit for wedding. had a lovely lunch. loads of sexy underwear bought in the sale at debenhams. didnt get embarassed when my mother tutted at the size of my bra. going for a lovely meal tonight and getting rat arsed.

all ends tomorrow folks am going on the zyban tablets and the machete is coming back out again"

Zyban....... Ya wimp!

over a year ago

try calling me that tomorrow and ya a dead fecker

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"try calling me that tomorrow and ya a dead fecker"

ooooooooooooooh god, when i get back from my break there will be no one left here.....uh uh.....

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

thank god that alarm has stopped - I can hear myself think now, wonder if thats a good thing?

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"ave tried hypnosis twice in my life. first time was a group session when i was a teenager. went after work. they told you to get comfortable and relax...so i did...promptly fell sleep and lit up on way out.

second time as i said in this thread was last year as a freebie from work.

tried zyban over 5 years ago and give up for the first time ever in...god knows how many years. started smoking again last summer after 4 years of not. went to a girlie holiday to spain and everyone smoked. started smelling em, then lighting them, by the end of the week was full on em. stopped when i come home. but then a week later went to a funeral and back on.

patrick is in the process of giving up so thats a reason for me to also. that and apart from the fact that our wheezing sounds like where singing a duet to each other"

If you tried hypnosis and it did not work the hypnotherapist was crap lol. I went to one in liverpool came out lit a ciggy. A few months later tried one in manchester. It was like I had never smoked in my life not an ex smoker. Never craved or thought about ciggies in any situation. Blew my mind away.

over a year ago

lol

Post new Message to Thread