Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men Showing Face

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do and should men send out face pics after an 'out of the blue request'? I am as keen to meet as the next guy but get sick of the, 'Hoy send us your face'..... then tumble . Other than botox any suggestions?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

If I ask for a face pic I will always send one first. Only polite

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Only if the other person is willing to send one too.

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"If I ask for a face pic I will always send one first. Only polite

"

+1 we do the same...

hsm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a face pic on my profile, saves time that way and shows im genuine....i hope

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

i aways send a face on a reply to a message saves hell of a lot time ive chatted for hours before sent the face pic only to be told no thanks so its sent out with the first reply

over a year ago

we would never do a blind meet so if we requested to see a face pic and they didnt send never no chance of a meet..afterall attraction has got to be an all round thing not just one way

over a year ago

if someone asks us for a face pic we always ask them if they have one to send in return first.

over a year ago

we had our face pics on public display and people stopped writing to us

wonder if they trying to to tell us summat?

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"we had our face pics on public display and people stopped writing to us

wonder if they trying to to tell us summat? "

, we think your both well sexy

HSM

over a year ago

But sadly alot of folk still judge the book by the cover, if they opened it, they may find what it is they are looking for

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"But sadly alot of folk still judge the book by the cover, if they opened it, they may find what it is they are looking for"

Bloody hell thats a bit deep for a Sunday

over a year ago

Its ok to say that if you request a face pic then you send one in return, but if someone sends a pic first and the message gets opened and the pic viewed, and the recipient decides that they dont fancy them, I doubt whether they will keep to their side of the bargain and send a pic to the other person. They would either just ignore them or block them.

Unless you both decide on a specific time, synchronise your watches and then send messages to each other at exactly the same point then what the OP is experiencing is still likely to happen isnt it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

If we choose to contact a profile then we will send our face photos with the first email. We would then expect one back in return if they were interested.

If someone contacts us first we would expect a face pic to be attached...have to say we prefer to receive a 'normal' clothed photo than a rude one.

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

well its just worked for me ive just replied with a face pic and may have meet in the near future its a easy as that and if they had said no your not what there looking for simple as that

over a year ago

"But sadly alot of folk still judge the book by the cover, if they opened it, they may find what it is they are looking for"

Agreed, which is why I don't bother asking for a pic until a meet is agreed - and that's for recognition purposes

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/11 13:44:33]

over a year ago

When discussing a potential meet, I cannot see the point of sending me a cock pic. Im unlikely to recognise that in a hotel bar am I.

I also send out normal pics of me and the OH to any potential meets.

over a year ago

"I have a face pic on my profile, saves time that way and shows im genuine....i hope "

Face pics don't prove your genuine at all! Ask the women who've fallen for white American four star generals who are in reality Nigerian con men!

over a year ago

You like what you, doesn't mean people are "judging". I've met some very handsome men that I've not wanted to play with as they didn't excite me: and some plainer looking men I couldn't wait to get naked!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have face pictures on my profile and request they send me one with first message. I like to know who im talking to. Plus if there is no attatched photo i dont have to read there message as its obvious they havent read my profile

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"well its just worked for me ive just replied with a face pic and may have meet in the near future its a easy as that and if they had said no your not what there looking for simple as that "

would you believe it pulled again, guys just send your face pics, sad thing as i cant travel had turn them down

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

I think my current status says it all.

I dont have face pics on general view but i will always send one.

I have a guy that has been messing me about for days and wont sent a face pic - mmmm minger comes to mind

Mercedes x

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I think my current status says it all.

I dont have face pics on general view but i will always send one.

I have a guy that has been messing me about for days and wont sent a face pic - mmmm minger comes to mind

Mercedes x"

sounds like you might be wright there good luck ,if know face pics are sent think it time to show them the door

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Which is what i did by txt - i dont see the point of wasting peoples time like it.

Mx

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I'm shallow then.

I won't meet anyone if I don't look at their picture and think......... yep... I'll fuck that!

I (personally) need the looks..... I have no wish for conversation most of the time and I have plenty of friends, so dirty filty sex is all I'm after and I'd struggle to get excited if the other party wasn't what I would call a hottie!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Personally I do ask for a face pic straight away. Dont want to waste their time. Also tell them that if we like we will send some by return. If guys arent happy with this they are of course free to move on to the next profile....

By *unlovers2009Couple
over a year ago

chester

"But sadly alot of folk still judge the book by the cover, if they opened it, they may find what it is they are looking for

I'm shallow then.

I won't meet anyone if I don't look at their picture and think......... yep... I'll fuck that!

I (personally) need the looks..... I have no wish for conversation most of the time and I have plenty of friends, so dirty filty sex is all I'm after and I'd struggle to get excited if the other party wasn't what I would call a hottie!"

Same here, I will only fuck people that I'm attracted to and why should I have to settle for any less? I aint a charity!!

No pic, no meet .... simples!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"But sadly alot of folk still judge the book by the cover, if they opened it, they may find what it is they are looking for

I'm shallow then.

I (personally) need the looks..... I have no wish for conversation most of the time and I have plenty of friends, so dirty filty sex is all I'm after and I'd struggle to get excited if the other party wasn't what I would call a hottie!

Same here, I will only fuck people that I'm attracted to and why should I have to settle for any less? I aint a charity!!

No pic, no meet .... simples!!"

Ohhhh Fun you are on here too hahaha

over a year ago

I will send one if i like the look of someone but i have them on my profile half of the time anyway.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sure I understand no face pic no meet but when an anonymous profile, with no prior contact sends you a one liner with 'Have u face pic?' without sending their own, I feel its a bit cheeky. I think a check to see if they have verified meets is always a good indicator before sending a face pic

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Sure I understand no face pic no meet but when an anonymous profile, with no prior contact sends you a one liner with 'Have u face pic?' without sending their own, I feel its a bit cheeky. I think a check to see if they have verified meets is always a good indicator before sending a face pic "

so have never met a faceless profile its fun always nice to see who turns up some of my best meets have been without seeing there pics

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Sure I understand no face pic no meet but when an anonymous profile, with no prior contact sends you a one liner with 'Have u face pic?' without sending their own, I feel its a bit cheeky. I think a check to see if they have verified meets is always a good indicator before sending a face pic "

Good on you. Plenty of people on here with face pictures. I could never imagine meeting someone that i hadnt seen.

over a year ago

I have my face pic on my page and I much prefer to see that than shots of genitals or people in action. If there's no attraction there initially the rest is a waste of time.

I understand people need to be discrete for whatever reason but there's no excuse for not having pics of any kinds these days.

Post new Message to Thread