Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is it with some People?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wierd people, we get messaged by not one but various nice couples from first view, we get chatting ,we discuss meeting up and they agree in prinicple then tell us thell get back asap and let us know if the dates are ok, then nothing, no messages no calls althgough there online despite giving them phone numbers and asking nicely to say hi on the phone and chat etc..then when we message to ask if there still interested? they simply block us !...we have met and still will meet some lovely people on this site but some are just plain ignorant idiots.If you dont want to meet half way through, just simply say, dont leave people hanging wondering WTF is up !.Oh and then theres the ones that as soon as you ask to either see a face pic etc as they have noneon here, or to speak on the phone to say a simple hello just dissapear, man you gotta laugh !

Rant over, now, where are the genuine people I know they are out there we have met quite few already. you know who you are, big kisses to you all .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps guys pretending to be couples?

over a year ago

People are entitled to change their mind and do so without having to explain themselves. We've had it happen to us but we have never got wound up about it.

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"Wierd people, we get messaged by not one but various nice couples from first view, we get chatting ,we discuss meeting up and they agree in prinicple then tell us thell get back asap and let us know if the dates are ok, then nothing, no messages no calls althgough there online despite giving them phone numbers and asking nicely to say hi on the phone and chat etc..then when we message to ask if there still interested? they simply block us !...we have met and still will meet some lovely people on this site but some are just plain ignorant idiots.If you dont want to meet half way through, just simply say, dont leave people hanging wondering WTF is up !.Oh and then theres the ones that as soon as you ask to either see a face pic etc as they have noneon here, or to speak on the phone to say a simple hello just dissapear, man you gotta laugh !

Rant over, now, where are the genuine people I know they are out there we have met quite few already. you know who you are, big kisses to you all ."

been there, done that and got the t shirt...

mostly appear to be single persons claiming to be a couple.... as soon as we suggest they ring our bat phone they block or dissapper..

oh well no skin of our nose... loads of real nice. sexy and genuine peeps out there...

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"People are entitled to change their mind and do so without having to explain themselves. We've had it happen to us but we have never got wound up about it.

"

this...... how dare people have the audacity to change there minds and say.. oooh maybe not!... to be honest, maybe the rant has confirmed there decision that you were not for them..

over a year ago

Of course people are entitled to change their minds but at least dont leave people hanging after having discussed dates and wanting to meet...if you change your mind half way through have the courtesy and decency to at least tell them, I call that damn ignorant.

over a year ago

"Wierd people, we get messaged by not one but various nice couples from first view, we get chatting ,we discuss meeting up and they agree in prinicple then tell us thell get back asap and let us know if the dates are ok, then nothing, no messages no calls althgough there online despite giving them phone numbers and asking nicely to say hi on the phone and chat etc..then when we message to ask if there still interested? they simply block us !...we have met and still will meet some lovely people on this site but some are just plain ignorant idiots.If you dont want to meet half way through, just simply say, dont leave people hanging wondering WTF is up !.Oh and then theres the ones that as soon as you ask to either see a face pic etc as they have noneon here, or to speak on the phone to say a simple hello just dissapear, man you gotta laugh !

Rant over, now, where are the genuine people I know they are out there we have met quite few already. you know who you are, big kisses to you all ."

yep you just about covered it and thanks for the kisses, sending you the same xxx

over a year ago

welcome to ours tonight? xxx

over a year ago

"People are entitled to change their mind and do so without having to explain themselves. We've had it happen to us but we have never got wound up about it.

this...... how dare people have the audacity to change there minds and say.. oooh maybe not!... to be honest, maybe the rant has confirmed there decision that you were not for them.."

read below..NO NEED FOR IGNORANCE..we would simply say if you werent for us !..a politer no thanks weve decided against is fine, we have no problem with rejection whatsoever. and as said have met some great poeple on here, having said that they had no problem picking up a phone or coming back to us as we did them, its a normal thing to do. I have to agree with some people on this topic that its probably guys posing as couples or timewasters which we are not as you can see and anyone will vouch.

By *HAGADELICCouple
over a year ago

south london

we know exactly what the OP means.

The standards of behaviour which too many people use in Swinging are appalling.

We had a couple actually approach us (they were almost pushy) make a date say how keen they were to meet then when we mail to confirm a few days before -block us!

Apart from the obvious fakes (ie guys pretending to be couples) there are dreamers - one of them is trying to persuade the other and shuts things down when it's clear the other half is not up for it.

Yes of course you can change your mind but that is not a get out clause for casual time wasting.

over a year ago

We think some of them are just "users" using peeps to get off on the thought. Selfish or what?

over a year ago

Thats just what Luisa said ,dreamers..wannabee swingers. still nevermind were still having plenty of fun meeting the real people x great site either way ,sod em they know who they are. x

over a year ago

Maybe they were pissed when they agreed to meet

Maybe they were dreamers

Maybe they were a single guy getting his rocks off pretending to be a couple. I bet he had his cock in his hand all the time he was chatting with you.

Maybe they just got cold feet and didn't have the balls to tell you so blocked you instead

Maybe, Maybe, Maybe

Who cares ? Is it worth losing one nanosecond of sleep over ?, move on to the next potential meet maybe they will go through with it and the ones who fell by the wayside will pale into insignificance

over a year ago

"

*Nods in agreement*

over a year ago

"we know exactly what the OP means.

The standards of behaviour which too many people use in Swinging are appalling.

"

It ain't just swinging, it's life in general, so many self centered ill mannered selfish people - and it's getting no better

over a year ago

"Maybe they were pissed when they agreed to meet

Maybe they were dreamers

Maybe they were a single guy getting his rocks off pretending to be a couple. I bet he had his cock in his hand all the time he was chatting with you.

Maybe they just got cold feet and didn't have the balls to tell you so blocked you instead

Maybe, Maybe, Maybe

Who cares ? Is it worth losing one nanosecond of sleep over ?, move on to the next potential meet maybe they will go through with it and the ones who fell by the wayside will pale into insignificance"

Totally agree with that.

The point where we would get annoyed will be if we arranged a meet, got ready, sorted childcare, travelled, possibly paid for a hotel and waited for a 'no show' who couldn't be bothered to let us know they aren't going to meet.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Sometimes I'm glad I'm just a single bloke, threads like this make you realise how hard it can be for couples to meet couples.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Sometimes I'm glad I'm just a single bloke, threads like this make you realise how hard it can be for couples to meet couples. "

Dear Invictitttytitus.....

Fancy a shag?

over a year ago

"Sometimes I'm glad I'm just a single bloke, threads like this make you realise how hard it can be for couples to meet couples. "

You are not 'just a single bloke'...

...you are two single blokes armed with a time machine and fantastic capabilities of hoarding gold glitter without your alter-ego even realising it

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Sometimes I'm glad I'm just a single bloke, threads like this make you realise how hard it can be for couples to meet couples.

Fancy a shag?

"

Depends... how far is Cheltenham and can I make it before Big J comes down to take all his sheep to la-la land.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Sometimes I'm glad I'm just a single bloke, threads like this make you realise how hard it can be for couples to meet couples.

You are not 'just a single bloke'...

...you are two single blokes armed with a time machine and fantastic capabilities of hoarding gold glitter without your alter-ego even realising it "

I'm not just a single bloke, I'm an M&S single bloke...

... the Funkster just came free with a Happy Meal.

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

Fancy a shag?

Depends... how far is Cheltenham and can I make it before Big J comes down to take all his sheep to la-la land. "

dohhhh just pop into your time machine.. load the glitter and go back to just before tea time..

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Fancy a shag?

Depends... how far is Cheltenham and can I make it before Big J comes down to take all his sheep to la-la land.

dohhhh just pop into your time machine.. load the glitter and go back to just before tea time.. "

Alas if it were only that simple. Funky has overdone the gold glitter AGAIN and one of the paper plates has got wet and fallen off. I could be off the time streams for some time, er, ax it were.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Fancy a shag?

Depends... how far is Cheltenham and can I make it before Big J comes down to take all his sheep to la-la land. "

I commuted to Derby Uni for 2 years..... it's far, but not too far to meet ME!

**Oh blimey, vino has taken over the shyness........**

over a year ago

its not hard to meet genuine couples, we have and do, and yes havent we al lbeen there when you get let down last minute !..but this did annoy us because it happens quite bit, and you are left hanging wondering why all of a sudden they just stop talking to you when they seemed so keen and messaged us first and wanted to sort out dates ,then nothing..as said, we dont have a problem with people changing their minds of course, but it would be nice that if this were the case, they told you instead of just leaving you wondering if you said something wrong or what??? were a polite friendly couple and laid back..dont understand, its impolite and ignorant. nuff said .

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 22/05/11 23:48:32]

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

the only persons behaviour and mannors you have control over is your own .futile to waste your energies on the "whys" of why others act the way they do ... only reason some people do things is just because they can ! no rhym reason or logic to it .

so dont waste your time and thoughts on others ,use that effort in a posative way continuing being honest and open and decent yourself and finding those who are like minded ,and above all just enjoying the site !

over a year ago

yep, but it's good to raise awareness with posts like this all the same.

over a year ago

We need to accept on this site there are time wasters, frauds etc. But when you do get a meet and is a good meet then its all worth while

over a year ago

timewasters are unaccaptable, so glad we haven't met any.

over a year ago

"timewasters are unaccaptable, so glad we haven't met any. "

We haven't either, feel a bit pissed off about it really. It's not fair that other users have met timewasters and we haven't. Do we smell or sommat?

over a year ago

"timewasters are unaccaptable, so glad we haven't met any.

We haven't either, feel a bit pissed off about it really. It's not fair that other users have met timewasters and we haven't. Do we smell or sommat? "

Genuine timewasters are few and far between these days unfortunately.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Alas if it were only that simple. Funky has overdone the gold glitter AGAIN and one of the paper plates has got wet and fallen off. I could be off the time streams for some time, er, ax it were. "

Tut! It's hard to get the right balance between glitter and sticky back plastic, nobody ever said time travel was a finite thing. It's more a touchy feely, that's why I/we like it.

----------

Anyway back on subject all time wasters must answer to The Grand Time Traveler Council for any illicit wastage.

over a year ago

"Alas if it were only that simple. Funky has overdone the gold glitter AGAIN and one of the paper plates has got wet and fallen off. I could be off the time streams for some time, er, ax it were.

Tut! It's hard to get the right balance between glitter and sticky back plastic, nobody ever said time travel was a finite thing. It's more a touchy feely, that's why I/we like it.

----------

Anyway back on subject all time wasters must answer to The Grand Time Traveler Council for any illicit wastage."

You know .... it makes sense.

Post new Message to Thread