Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabs diet 3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last one was getting too long so starting another thread.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It got too fat did it

Reply privately

over a year ago

So many people doing really well keep it guys summer is nearly here.

Reply privately

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

2lb off this week... almost 2 and a half stone now

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Another 2lb off. Thats 4stone and 8lb in total

Reply privately

By *usharellaWoman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

lost 6lb 12 stone in total

Reply privately

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

Officially 1.5lbs off last week - actually 2.25 as I was heavier at last weeks weigh in than I input on the site. Oops!

Going for it hard this week with lots of SS food and only 5 syns a day. Also got on the X Trainer last night - near on killed me!

I can however report that my work trousers are trailing further behind me so I must have lost enough to cause that.

*Her*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lost another 1lb, Kate put 1/2lb on

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

had a small costa coffee iced rasperry tea today absolutly bloody gorgeous, but i got them to get all the paperwork out for me and they gave me all the values worked it out and its 5sins a cup.

But worth it for a treat

Reply privately

over a year ago

4lb off since the begining of May, running total 3 stone 5 lb, only 24 lb to go!

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I've got 1 stone to go before I'm really happy.

But the McDonalds brekkie I've not long scoffed won't help the cause!

oooopppssssssss

Reply privately

over a year ago

my scales are stuck

i need 1.5lb to hit 3 stone since January and 5 and half stone in total.

Well done to everyone else xx

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Another 1.5lb this week thats 4stone 91/2lb in total

Reply privately

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

i have had a kidney infection so i know i have lost a few pounds no idea what but am happy

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"i have had a kidney infection so i know i have lost a few pounds no idea what but am happy "

Its awful being ill, but the weight loss is great

My next intrium target is the 5 1/2stone point for the august beach party and it will also bring me up to my half way point

Reply privately

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

diamond well done keep going, i do know i need to loose a few pounds as got a few nice dresses that i cant fit inot went from a 14 to a 16 and was not happy as had just changed my wardrobe after my divorce and clearing out my old life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only got 5lb to go to my target of 13.1/2 stones. Hopefully will get there in next month or so. The last bit is always the hardest so I'm told.

I've nearly got my 6 pack back

Haven't seen it for over 20yrs, lol,

justs need to tone up a bit more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both stayed the same this week

Reply privately

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

2lbs off this week, which i'm pleased with after a night out on Friday.

5lbs in total gone for me now. Feel like i'm making a dent finally.

*Her*

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Gained 1.5lb for no reason. Going to spend the rest of the day sulking and wallowing in self pity

Reply privately

over a year ago

It happens, as I'm sure you're aware. Nobodies weight is static all the time, even when you are dieting.

I've gained weight 5 times since January on our regime, lol, and I stick to it quite rigidly, but I've lost over 2 stone, too. Only got to shed 6lbs to get to my target.

Then got to try to maintain it

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"It happens, as I'm sure you're aware. Nobodies weight is static all the time, even when you are dieting.

I've gained weight 5 times since January on our regime, lol, and I stick to it quite rigidly, but I've lost over 2 stone, too. Only got to shed 6lbs to get to my target.

Then got to try to maintain it "

I know, ive had about 4 small gains now for no reason. I know it will come of but im still mardy today as i been doing more bloody exercise.

Reply privately

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

Your probably forming muscles from the exercise which apparently weighs more!

I think it's better to focus on body shape and inches lost than weight for this reason.

But Karen and numerous others so amazed at your weight loss. Big pat on the back.

Questions:

What diet plans have you guys followed?

How has the resulting weight lost affected your sex lies?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disaster for me this week, lol, I put pound and a half on.

Kate lost two and a half. She's looking bloody gorgeous at the mo, and will soon be back in a size 12.

Think I'm gonna keep her all to myself

Reply privately

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

decisions decisions ...

gonna be Domino Pizza, probably "large, thin crust, full house" but should I add side dishes as its the pair of us?

Reply privately

By *usharellaWoman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

4lb this week just under 13 stone i have lost in under a year well done eery 1 keep up the hard work

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I lost 3lb this week so was happy 3lb to go to 5stone

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have lost a stone within this last month. Had no front teeth so been living on soup and scrambled eggs. I get my new smile on thursday. Frustrating because I am between jeans sizes 22 too big and 20 too tight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wont be long tho until you can

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gained half a pound this week, which is good bearing in mind what I've been scoffing. Have had a few beers too

Kate's gained a pound, but strangely can get into a pair of trousers that didn't fit her last week

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have been a total slacker! I stopped smoking 37 days ago and I think I've put on about a stone in a month!!

So... I need my focus back and I started back at the pool on Friday. I have decided that there's no excuse for me to not swim a kilometre a day so I've done that on Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday morning! Back to counting the 1400 calories a day and I've lost 4lbs since Friday!

Am feeling particularly pleased with myself. If I can quit the fags cold turkey and talk myself out of having one every day then I can bloody well do the same with chocolate!

And I'm sharing so I can look at my good work every time I feel the urge to fall of the wagon!!

Reply privately

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

I don't get it. I walk to work, eat salad for my lunch, hike for miles at weekend and seem to stay the same. I blame the beer and have switched back to vodka

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

1.5lb off this week. Thats 1.5lb of 5stone now. Hopefully i will have it off by the end of june

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/06/11 14:07:17]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We both lost 1/2lb this week, so hopefully back on track. It's my first loss in a month, I stuck for 2 weeks and had 2 gains.

I want to get 7lbs off for our holiday on 2nd July.

Looks like getting my push bike out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We both lost 1/2lb this week, so hopefully back on track. It's my first loss in a month, I stuck for 2 weeks and had 2 gains.

I want to get 7lbs off for our holiday on 2nd July.

Looks like getting my push bike out

"

2nd July my bday

Reply privately

over a year ago

5lb off since my last post 4 weeks ago, keeping to my target of 1lb a week. Managed to get to my end of May target on 26th May, and only 2lb away from my end of June target just now.

Anybody else got friends and work colleagues saying 'You don't want to lose much more now' ????

Not sure what that is about as I know where I want to get to, do they thing they are being nice saying that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

In January last year I was 17st 4lbs, but being a regular gym goer I didn't look too bad, but I felt cumbersome. I stopped drinking and shed a stone quite quickly. My mates noticed and said "don't lose anymore", lol.

In Jan this year I was 16st 1lb and joined Slimming World with Kate and her mate, more to support my wife as much as anything else.

I'm currently at 14st and feel quite good, and would like to get another 7lb off and then I'll try and maintain that.

I've found it quite easy to do because it's really only portion control for us, because we haven't had to change anything really as far as food types are concerned.

Kate's lost 1st 6lb and is now size 14. Her target is another stone and size 12.

But like you say, loads of people are saying, we are ok as we are, lol, and not to lose anymore

Reply privately

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I havn't got a scales so am useing the take a photo each week method and see if over time I can see any difference.

So far I seem to get off my arse alot more to actualy make my food, have switched to salads and thrown out the bottles (now only allowed 1 glass in morning, to stave off the headache and in my JD if we go out)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

ohh i'm also uploading pics of my meals to facebook so I can see what I ate and my mates will likely take the piss if I sudenly stop.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/06/11 11:23:22]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am wanting the same as Kate, have gone from a size 20 in November last year to a very comfortable size 14, just getting into some size 12. I want to be that comfortable in a size 12!

According to my BMI I need to lose another 19lb just to get into the healthly range.

I have monthly targets and am so far keeping to them quite easily, finishing at 10st 5lb just prior to our holiday in October.

For me exercise has been the key, am going to be running a 10K in October just before holiday.

Total Weight Loss to date 3st 11lb

Reply privately

By *ighnboxCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

LOST 3 and a quarter stone in six yes six weeks cut the beer, swim an hour a day brest stroke (my fave lol), and half hour in the gym a day being 15 mins on the cross trainer level 7 then 15 mins weights do it 7 days a week....simple as that lost it weeks ago just before holliday last easter. when I came back then cut the diet and the swimming so just do the gym 1/2 hour a day now 7 days a week and not put any weight back on in fact lost 5lb this week without even trying to loose weight lol MR Box by the way not Mrs Box (all training to climb Kilimanjaro in about 9 month time)

Reply privately

over a year ago

2lb off this week, so it's just another 5lbs to my target

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

already drop from my xxl shirt to a xl one, had to buy new shirt as old one made me look like I was in sombody elses clothes lol :P

Actualy looked in a mirror, while wiggles was trying on corsets and didn't feel like a fat bastard

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I gained 2lb this week but know its just my body will come of next week. Ive started swimming and joined the gym although im still doing my induction at the gym. 5stone now though and someone asked me the other day where the other half of me had gone lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"already drop from my xxl shirt to a xl one, had to buy new shirt as old one made me look like I was in sombody elses clothes lol :P

Actualy looked in a mirror, while wiggles was trying on corsets and didn't feel like a fat bastard "

nice one mate, I know how you feel. I've got an old rugby shirt that is XXXL and when I hold it up I can't believe I used to be that big, lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

6 months 4 stone and 66cm

chuffed doesnt cover it! 4 to go but I've never felt so positive about it before.

well done to everyone xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

2lb off this week, reached my end of June target already! Gives me 38 days to get to my end of July target, another 5lb.

3st 12lb total.

Going to an annual event next Wednesday and will be wearing a size 12 dress instead of the size 18 I wore last year!

18lb to get to my target!

Bring it on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"2lb off this week, reached my end of June target already! Gives me 38 days to get to my end of July target, another 5lb.

3st 12lb total.

Going to an annual event next Wednesday and will be wearing a size 12 dress instead of the size 18 I wore last year!

Bring it on!"

Nice one, keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

"2lb off this week, reached my end of June target already! Gives me 38 days to get to my end of July target, another 5lb.

3st 12lb total.

Bring it on!

Nice one, keep it going "

Oh I will thanks, and well done you!

My husband wanted me to get fit, and lose weight,did it when I was ready though, but think he might be regretting it now as I am obsessed with new clothes. I will never go back! Totally changed my lifestyle!

Reply privately

over a year ago

and I am getting too fat.

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well done everyone, there are going to be some lot lighter people out there.

I lost 5 1/2lb this week but did have the "no reason" gain last week. Exercise must be working. Feel brilliant apart from my shoulders really ache. Im 1lb of being the lightest ive been since my son was born and he is 21 in september.

Total loss 5stone 3 1/2lb

Reply privately

over a year ago

thats great Diamond, you've given your metabolism a jolt and kicked it up a gear.

If you stay with the steady workouts you will continue to lose. Don't overdo it though at this stage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Put 1lb on this week, not too worried been ill with really bad throat, so no exercise and a little bit of comfort food.

Not the end of the world, back on it now!

Hope to get out for a run tonight!

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

2lb of this week, most chuffed ive been as i wasnt sure with having a large loss last week and building my muscle up.

Im now officially the lightest ive been in 21 years

Reply privately

over a year ago

21/2 lb off for me this week... was actually expecting a little more.. that's 70lb if total now since Feb 2010...

Got race for life next week... so in full training for that.. can do the 5k in 40mins..

Sponsorship still appreciated pm if you fancy it

Well done everyone else.

Katie x

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/07/11 13:56:14]

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"21/2 lb off for me this week... was actually expecting a little more.. that's 70lb if total now since Feb 2010...

Got race for life next week... so in full training for that.. can do the 5k in 40mins..

Sponsorship still appreciated pm if you fancy it

Well done everyone else.

Katie x "

Well done katie, we will be mere shadows of our former selves

Think ive lost 76 lb in 36 weeks i think it averages at 2lb a week. Im not sure 5stone 5 1/2lb i know that. Cause im aiming to loose the six stone mark for the beach party. Think there is 9 weeks to the beach party and ive got 8 1/2lb so thats less than lb a week until then

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm aiming to hit a size 16 by then... I'm going more on how I feel than exactly my weight...

But I feel so much better.

Katie x

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I'm aiming to hit a size 16 by then... I'm going more on how I feel than exactly my weight...

But I feel so much better.

Katie x "

Im a 18 can get in 16 tops. Trousers 18 legs and arse but its my bloody belly still a size 20 round there. All 18 trousers fit me apart from about 4in gap to do them up round the waist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Finally back on the road, been running for the last 2 nights, and actually managed to lose the 1lb I put on plus another 1lb.

1lb off 4st!

Managing to get in a size 12 in most shops apart from cheap trousers which are still 14, due to my curves!

Everyone is doing so well, and looking so good!

Hope you all enjoy the Beach Party!

Reply privately

over a year ago

don't know how i have managed to lose 2lb considering i've not been to my slimming world group for a month (due to bereavement and funeral).

but hopefully i'm going to get on track and lose a bit before i return to uni in sept.

gonna get to gym/or do dance classes whilst i have too much time on my hands.

well done to all the great losses so far x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I started at slimming world on june 21st, have lost four inches and ten pounds. It's going to be a long journey .......

Reply privately

over a year ago

since April 2010 I decided to make a few changes, result of this so far is I have now lost 5 stone and dropped from a 40" waist to a 32" waist.

so feeling pretty pleased with myself I have to admit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/11 19:37:43]

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok all you fab dieters out there where was the first place you noticed your weight loss?

mine was my feet

it was incredible odd after the first stone loss i suddenly noticed i had skinny feet and my ankles had put in an appearance

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

First place was my bum, but the last month although ive not lost that much weight in a month my boobs have gone down 2 sizes and are shrinking more each day lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"First place was my bum, but the last month although ive not lost that much weight in a month my boobs have gone down 2 sizes and are shrinking more each day lol"

mine too poor things have almost dissappeared

Reply privately

over a year ago

6.5 inches off waist

5 inches around each thigh

8.5 inches off hips/Bum

5 inches off bust

Down from F cup to DD

Down from size 20 to 12

4 stone off

Absolutely delighted.

Also got fit into the bargin!

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well i had another of my "no reason" gains. 2lb on, not bothered apart from the seem to be gettin closer

Reply privately

over a year ago

Put 2.1/2lb on this week, Kate put 2 on.

I put 2 on the week before we went away too, so thats 4.1/2 on in 3 weeks for me.

Think my good run has come to an end. I'm 9lb above my target weight now. The closest I've been is 3lb off it, so I'm going the wrong way, lol

Can't understand it to be honest, we've walked miles, been fucking like stud bunnies and haven't really overdone it while we've been away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same as everyone else, seem to be sticking, 2 on, 1 off, 1 off, 1 on etc etc etc.

I am 16lb off my goal weight, but interesting enough, only looking to lose 1" off waist, 2" off hips and thats all.

In my size 12 which was my target, not quite as comfortable as I wanted though.

Sure we will all start to move in the right direction soon!

Reply privately

By *istress SassyCouple
over a year ago

manchester

New to this thread - just saw it for the first time today!

I joined slimming world about 12 weeks ago and have lost just over 2 stone and 2 dress sizes so far.

This week I lost 6.5lbs, although I am convinced that the scales were dodgy!

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"New to this thread - just saw it for the first time today!

I joined slimming world about 12 weeks ago and have lost just over 2 stone and 2 dress sizes so far.

This week I lost 6.5lbs, although I am convinced that the scales were dodgy! "

Welcome to the thread as you can see we post our weight each week and encourage each other.

This week i lost 4lb and got my 5 and 1/2stone certificate. Total loss in 38 weigh ins is 5stone 7 1/2lb so im still on target for my 6 stone loss for the beach party

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done Karen.

I haven't lost weight for 3 weeks now, and I'm having another fat week this week.

weighing in tomorrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just lost 17 and half of unwanted fat. My ex told me he didnt shag me because i needed to lose weight so I told him to fuck off

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Well done Karen.

I haven't lost weight for 3 weeks now, and I'm having another fat week this week.

weighing in tomorrow "

I want to see half a stone more off you by the beach party. Im not going to comment on the homemade carrot cake you said you had eaten

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well done Karen.

weighing in tomorrow

I want to see half a stone more off you by the beach party. Im not going to comment on the homemade carrot cake you said you had eaten"

I haven't eaten 4lbs of cake though

Reply privately

over a year ago

I set my target weight at 13st 7lb and I actually got to 13st 10lb the week before our holiday.

I made a massive effort to go on holiday at my target weight.

I walked 64 miles over 7 days with my dog, as well as my normal weight training, plus stuck to my diet, but ended up putting on 1.1/2lb.

I put on 2.1/2lb on holiday and we were walking and swimming everyday.

We were drinking more because of the heat, but I thought at the very worst I would have stayed the same weight.

Will get back on track though. I'm not a quitter.

Kate has said she thinks I look ok at 14stone, and so does the lady running the class, but I want the extra few pounds off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/11 21:07:53]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I set my target weight at 13st 7lb and I actually got to 13st 10lb the week before our holiday.

I made a massive effort to go on holiday at my target weight.

I walked 64 miles over 7 days with my dog, as well as my normal weight training, plus stuck to my diet, but ended up putting on 1.1/2lb.

I put on 2.1/2lb on holiday and we were walking and swimming everyday.

We were drinking more because of the heat, but I thought at the very worst I would have stayed the same weight.

Will get back on track though. I'm not a quitter.

Kate has said she thinks I look ok at 14stone, and so does the lady running the class, but I want the extra few pounds off. "

You have to go with what you want, and if you feel better losing that extra 7lb, go for it. But don't be too hard on yourself.

I am stuck myself at the moment and its really difficult.

Everybody keeps saying to me, you don't need to lose anymore, but I want to!

Hope you manage it!

Hope I do too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Welcome to the thread as you can see we post our weight each week and encourage each other.

This week i lost 4lb and got my 5 and 1/2stone certificate. Total loss in 38 weigh ins is 5stone 7 1/2lb so im still on target for my 6 stone loss for the beach party "

Wish I could manage 4lb in a week, never manage that!

You look FAB!

Reply privately

By *istress SassyCouple
over a year ago

manchester

This week i lost 4lb and got my 5 and 1/2stone certificate. Total loss in 38 weigh ins is 5stone 7 1/2lb so im still on target for my 6 stone loss for the beach party "

That's absolutely amazing! Well done, you must feel so different.

I'm convinced this week will be a gain, I've not been terrible but as I am convinced scales were off last week I really needed to be 150% to ensure a good loss. Oh well, there's always next week. Slow and steady will do me just fine!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having a fat week this week, but I've surprised myself by staying the same.

the scale even fluctuated between 1.5 and 2lbs so I was close to losing a bit, lol.

Kate lost 1/2lb

I'm blooded chuffed because I was expecting a gain

Reply privately

By *istress SassyCouple
over a year ago

manchester

4 1/2 on this week, but I did expect it!

I knew the scales were broken last week. The consultant has all new equipment so now we know the weigh in's today show our correct weight.

I'm not too bothered about the gain, that's still 3lb off over 2 weeks (it just means last week wasn't a big loss!)

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I decided after my holiday to jump on the diet band wagon

Am doing it myself at the mo as I haven't got on well with classes in the past. Just did my first weigh in and have lost 2lb in a week!!!

Am really happy as it was only through eating better, not yet started the exercise bit as I have hurt my knee lol

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Another 5lb of this week, but i have been sick alot. 1 1/2lb to six stone thats my target for the beach party so looks like i will make it.

Well done everyone and keep the good work up.

I was slimmer of the week and month today

Reply privately

over a year ago

sshhhhhhh can we not mention diets i've fallen well and truelly off the wagon this week so badly i doubt i'm even going fat club this week to give myself a chance to pull it back before next week

well done the rest of you though you put me to shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"sshhhhhhh can we not mention diets i've fallen well and truelly off the wagon this week so badly i doubt i'm even going fat club this week to give myself a chance to pull it back before next week

well done the rest of you though you put me to shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

What happens if you dont go this week, you might lapse even more. Go and get weighed it might not be that bad, you will then be doubly motivated to get it off for next weekxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've gained each of the last 3 weeks. I've been good this week and am weighing in later today.

I'm hoping for 2 lbs off, but we'll see what happens

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've gained each of the last 3 weeks. I've been good this week and am weighing in later today.

I'm hoping for 2 lbs off, but we'll see what happens "

Lost 3.1/2 lbs happy I'm below 14st again, 13st 12.1/2 lb, so that's just 4.1/2 lbs off my target weight

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well done jack, almost target . Long time before i hit target lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Back to my lowest again, July has been up and down for me. I think what really threw me is somehow managing to put on 5lb at the begining of July???

I am 2lb less that start of July so thats something.

Going to change my exercise routine a little I think and see what effect that has.

Still 17lb to go!

Reply privately

over a year ago

well after putting 2.5lbs back on last week after our holiday im pleased to say i lost 7lbs this week...total so far 2st 5lbs

Reply privately

over a year ago

well done Kat, that's a mighty big loss. Brilliant.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

2lb off again this week - not entirely sure how that happened given the amount of peanut butter i have eaten

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"2lb off again this week - not entirely sure how that happened given the amount of peanut butter i have eaten "

Brilliant, you keep going eveshamxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

calling all slimming world slimmers

can anyone tell me how many syns a pack of tesco light choices mini pretzels is please

wish they did one of those calculator thingies that ww does for points

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"calling all slimming world slimmers

can anyone tell me how many syns a pack of tesco light choices mini pretzels is please

wish they did one of those calculator thingies that ww does for points"

Do you not go online and get the syns from there.

If you pm me the protein, fat and carbs for 100grams and then packet size i will do it for youxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you not go online and get the syns from there.

If you pm me the protein, fat and carbs for 100grams and then packet size i will do it for youxx"

only looked at website once i'll remember that for future ref ty

xxxxxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you want them, have them. If you deny yourself you will crave them more.

Just have half of them and the other half in a few days. just train your craving.

I do, and it works for me

Reply privately

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

wish they did one of those calculator thingies that ww does for points"

Hope this helps?

Light Choices Sour Cream & Chive Mini Pretzels, 25g bag 5

Light Choices Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Mini Pretzels, 25g bag 4½

It only came up with those 2 options.

*Her*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope this helps?

Light Choices Sour Cream & Chive Mini Pretzels, 25g bag 5

Light Choices Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Mini Pretzels, 25g bag 4½

It only came up with those 2 options.

*Her*"

ty treacle ya a star

xxxxxxxxx

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Another 2.5lb this week that makes 6stone 1lb in total

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another 2.5lb this week that makes 6stone 1lb in total"

keep it going

you can do another 7lbs for the beach party, then it's bikini time

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Another 2.5lb this week that makes 6stone 1lb in total

keep it going

you can do another 7lbs for the beach party, then it's bikini time"

lol @ bikini, i was shocked cause ive had two big loses in two weeks so was expecting to stay the same. Will aim for another 6lb by beach party if you do as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another 2.5lb this week that makes 6stone 1lb in total"

well done treacle your doing amazingly well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

well done treacle your doing amazingly well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

and your doing even better

Reply privately

over a year ago

keep it going

you can do another 7lbs for the beach party, then it's bikini time

lol @ bikini, i was shocked cause ive had two big loses in two weeks so was expecting to stay the same. Will aim for another 6lb by beach party if you do as well "

only need 5lbs to reach my target, but been this close before and had 3 gains, but I'm hoping I'll get there by end of the month

Reply privately

over a year ago

After the trials and tribulations of July, looks like August is going to be my month!

Have lost 1lb to take me down to my lowest weight.

Offical at 4st lost and BMI at 26, only another 16lb to go, I will be happy with 8lb to be honest to take me into the next stone!

Bring it on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kate lost 1, and I've put 2 on, lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kate lost 1, and I've put 2 on, lol "

That put you back over 14st again! Bummer!

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Another 1lb of this week thats 6stone 2lb but it also puts me at exactly 8 stone lighter than my heaviest weight recorded at the doctors which was about 6 years ago

Reply privately

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

wow great weight loss all of you who is following the duncan diet ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

a stone since beginning of june only need to lose another stone and bk to normal weight

Reply privately

over a year ago

1/2lb off for me and Kate's stayed the same.

Was hoping to lose at least a couple this week

Reply privately

over a year ago

3.5lb off this week plus slimmer of the week , just 1 lb to go to get my club 10 target so hoping for that next week.

Reply privately

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

hi guys, do you mind if i join you in this diet support thing...

just been told i have gall stones so on a low fat diet and struggling already.. miss my staple of peanut butter sarnies for lunch so help, tips and support needed...

Reply privately

By *eeking Maid MarianMan
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest N Notts

FANTASTIC losses guys n gals...keep up the hard work!

Mike

Encourager from afar!

....Or not so far...

...depending upon where you are....

...or were...

GONE!!

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

" hi guys, do you mind if i join you in this diet support thing...

just been told i have gall stones so on a low fat diet and struggling already.. miss my staple of peanut butter sarnies for lunch so help, tips and support needed...

"

Of cause you can join in, its just to give everyone support and moral.

Have they given you a diet at the doctors?

It might be worth asking them if you can follow one of the main diets like slimming world or weight watchers, quite a lot of those on this thread do do slimming world and its low fat diet.

Think about whether it would benefit you going to a class each work rather than doing it on your own.

Some people get on great doing it on their own for me i need the back up and to know im going to get a clap each week for loosing weight lol, also obviously lots or support through their website as well.

I know as though it sounds like im advertising them which i am but after loosing another 2lb this week im 6stone 4lb lighter than i was 42 weeks agoxxx

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"3.5lb off this week plus slimmer of the week , just 1 lb to go to get my club 10 target so hoping for that next week. "

well done kat, big health benefits when you reach your club ten, all my health benefits started then

Reply privately

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"

It might be worth asking them if you can follow one of the main diets like slimming world or weight watchers, quite a lot of those on this thread do do slimming world and its low fat diet.

Think about whether it would benefit you going to a class each work rather than doing it on your own.

Some people get on great doing it on their own for me i need the back up and to know im going to get a clap each week for loosing weight lol, also obviously lots or support through their website as well.

I know as though it sounds like im advertising them which i am but after loosing another 2lb this week im 6stone 4lb lighter than i was 42 weeks agoxxx"

i'm seeing my doc in two weeks to get the official "you have gallstones" talk.. the guy who did the scan told me, it was gall stones, and a low fat diet would help with some of the pain. so decided to jump in and make a start.. i thought about a local club, but i work shifts so cant seem to find a club for the times i am free, FSM is being very supportive and for the first 4 days of my diet i feel i am doing well.. making small but significant changes.

thanks for the advice and the support guys.. will keep you up dated on my progress..

and WELL DONE chick that is impressive.. xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I know as though it sounds like im advertising them which i am but after loosing another 2lb this week im 6stone 4lb lighter than i was 42 weeks agoxxx

i'm seeing my doc in two weeks to get the official "you have gallstones" talk.. the guy who did the scan told me, it was gall stones, and a low fat diet would help with some of the pain. so decided to jump in and make a start.. i thought about a local club, but i work shifts so cant seem to find a club for the times i am free, FSM is being very supportive and for the first 4 days of my diet i feel i am doing well.. making small but significant changes.

thanks for the advice and the support guys.. will keep you up dated on my progress..

and WELL DONE chick that is impressive.. xxxx"

If you pop onto slimming worlds website, you can get a weeks menu and follow thata....just move things about to get more variety etc.

keep up the good work peeps, your all doing so well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kate lost 1/2lb and I've lost 1lb

I've reset my target at my current weight of 13st 13lb. I've been around this weight for the last 11 weeks so I'm thinking I've found my level.

I've got free life membership now as long as I stay within 3lb of my current weight.

I originally wanted to get to 13st 7lb, but I can't get any more off

Reply privately

over a year ago

Finally moved some more, after deciding about 2 weeks ago that I was not going to worry about losing anymore weight, I have got to my size 12 after all so very happy with that.

Consequently not weighed myself for about 10 days, when I jumped on the scales this morning, 2lb lost in last 10days!

Reply privately

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

14 days ago 115.4kilos

This morning 106.8kilos

I think thats roughly 1 stone 5 pounds in old money.

Target weight 90 kilos. Long term goal finish an Ironman in under 17hrs to get an invite to the Hawaii event before I'm 60.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"14 days ago 115.4kilos

This morning 106.8kilos

Target weight 90 kilos. Long term goal finish an Ironman in under 17hrs to get an invite to the Hawaii event before I'm 60."

Is that actually possible! Suppose its relative in % terms, but well done!

Reply privately

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

"14 days ago 115.4kilos

This morning 106.8kilos

Target weight 90 kilos. Long term goal finish an Ironman in under 17hrs to get an invite to the Hawaii event before I'm 60.

Is that actually possible! Suppose its relative in % terms, but well done!"

Protein only for 10 days, your body then just burns fat to survive. Not really recommended for periods of more than 5 days at a time. However, I needed a good head start as have got fat and lazy over the last 3 years.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"14 days ago 115.4kilos

This morning 106.8kilos

Target weight 90 kilos. Long term goal finish an Ironman in under 17hrs to get an invite to the Hawaii event before I'm 60."

That's a mighty loss in 2 weeks. If you're training for ironman you don't need any advice from me, but big losses over a short timespan will have massive impact on your strength and endurance.

I've lost a lot of body strength since I lost some of my bulk, but my endurance has held up.

Keep an eye on your nutrition and keep flying the flag for us "old guys"

Reply privately

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

"14 days ago 115.4kilos

This morning 106.8kilos

That's a mighty loss in 2 weeks. If you're training for ironman you don't need any advice from me, but big losses over a short timespan will have massive impact on your strength and endurance.

I've lost a lot of body strength since I lost some of my bulk, but my endurance has held up.

Keep an eye on your nutrition and keep flying the flag for us "old guys" "

Unfortunately the loss will slow down now as eating carbs again. Training has helped with energy. I'm currently working on training for an off road duathalon in January next year 10k run 40k bike 10k run, anyone care to join me?

As for endurance training I have always used the information imparted on me at the age of 17. "When you think you have expended all your energy and can't go on, your body still has a third in reserve".

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I stayed the same this week which i was expecting as ive had a good run lately.

So still 6stone 4lb

I know im going to put on next week because of the alcohol at the beach party but ive decided ive still got to enjoy myself so im officially giving myself the day of on sunday, going to be good until then though and it will come back of the week after

Reply privately

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

yeah after just 10 days of starting this " healthy eating plan" i have lost 7lbs... so a good start, and starting sneaking in exercise lol

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

" yeah after just 10 days of starting this " healthy eating plan" i have lost 7lbs... so a good start, and starting sneaking in exercise lol "

Hey well done youxxx

Reply privately

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

wahoo... i've lost the first stone of my goal... yeahhhhh,,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

" wahoo... i've lost the first stone of my goal... yeahhhhh,,,,

"

Well done.

I lost 3.5 lbs this week, hit my club 10 target and got slimmer of the week.

seems we are doing well, keep it up

Reply privately

over a year ago

3lb off since 2nd September! 60lb in total!

12lb off my official target!

4lb off my unofficial one!

5 weeks will my holidays!

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am starting mine tomorrow... I decided in the end to go with diet chef after reading about a million reviews... lol..

the food looks fantastic

so wish me luck... here is to hoping...

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I am starting mine tomorrow... I decided in the end to go with diet chef after reading about a million reviews... lol..

the food looks fantastic

"

Good luck _abio.

Ive lost 6stone 9 now. Ive got 5lb to loose in 4 weeks and if i do that its exactly 7stone in a year

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am starting mine tomorrow... I decided in the end to go with diet chef after reading about a million reviews... lol..

the food looks fantastic

Good luck _abio.

Ive lost 6stone 9 now. Ive got 5lb to loose in 4 weeks and if i do that its exactly 7stone in a year"

well done xxx and i hope your feeling good xx

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

he he if you want to find something dont leave it to the men lol.

So i got my 7stone award today and its the anniversary of me starting my diet so 7stone 1/2lb in exactly a year

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"he he if you want to find something dont leave it to the men lol.

So i got my 7stone award today and its the anniversary of me starting my diet so 7stone 1/2lb in exactly a year"

well done!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We haven't been to class for a while now as Kate's been away looking after her mom and I couldn't be arsed to go on my own.

Kate went on Wednesday to weigh in as was the same as she was a month ago and so she is well chuffed.

I reckon I've put at least half a stone on but we'll get back into our routine as soon as we are back home

Reply privately

over a year ago

So i got my 7stone award today and its the anniversary of me starting my diet so 7stone 1/2lb in exactly a year"

That's brilliant Karen, it really is. You must be very proud and pleased with what you've achieved

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Thats fabulous,you have lost the equilivent of a small person!

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I am proud today. Cant stop smiling. Only got around 3 and half stone to go and that sounds so much better than just under 11. Ive set one more mini target of 9 stone then going to set my final target. So around this time next year i should be at goal weight and its so exciting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My first weigh in since 31st August and I've put 10 and a half pounds on

Kate's lost 1/2lb.

Got to get back on track, lol

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"My first weigh in since 31st August and I've put 10 and a half pounds on

Kate's lost 1/2lb.

Got to get back on track, lol "

Ha ha, you bloater. You can loose that before christmas easy. I didnt go this week as wasnt well but think i stayed the same by my scales

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another 5lbs off tonite which makes 12lb off in the last two and a half weeks, seems stopping the bloody steroids is now giving me back the impetus to get rid of some more weight..thank god

Reply privately

over a year ago

To all you fab stars have started fabs diet 4 as this thread is getting too long....

Reply privately