Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Cleveland Steamer!!!"

I fucking love urban dictionary!

over a year ago

Not going to limit my options on Fab just yet!

By *red438 OP   Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"Cleveland Steamer!!!

Glass bottom boat?"

Without the glass and boat

over a year ago

"Cleveland Steamer!!!"

You say that now....

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Green top milk.

Fucking near water.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Felching and munging!

By *red438 OP   Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"Cleveland Steamer!!!

You say that now.... "

I say that now, tomorrow and forever and ever and ever

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Felching and munging!"

What the fucks munging..... 2nd thoughts I probably don't want to know

over a year ago

"Felching and munging!"

Have people ever done Fletching, always thought it was a sexual urban myth?

Unless of course you mean there are people who get off watching people making arrows.

over a year ago

I am going to sound like a complete idiot... But what the hell is felching?? Can't be arse to Google it lol.

Oh and anything to do with feet is my no no just the idea makes me want to gag

By *red438 OP   Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Figging

over a year ago

"Green top milk."

????????

By *aisyDDWoman
over a year ago

North West

I hope to God no one ever goes munging!!

Anything to do with feet makes me want to vomit!!

over a year ago

So what is felching and munging

over a year ago

"So what is felching and munging "

Someone just Pm'd me what felching was. It's where someone cums in someone's bum, then puts a straw in and proceeds to drink it

As for munging... No idea! Haha

over a year ago

"So what is felching and munging

Someone just Pm'd me what felching was. It's where someone cums in someone's bum, then puts a straw in and proceeds to drink it

As for munging... No idea! Haha "

Think i prefer a mcds milkshake

over a year ago

Haha munging is filth.

I lose track of time when im on the urban dictionary

over a year ago

"Haha munging is filth.

I lose track of time when im on the urban dictionary "

cmon spill the beans what is it

By *aisyDDWoman
over a year ago

North West

Think I'll need to cut and paste urban dictionary but involvedon't digging up a corpse for a gang bangs and blowing supermarket and maggots out of somewhere!!!!

over a year ago

"Think I'll need to cut and paste urban dictionary but involvedon't digging up a corpse for a gang bangs and blowing supermarket and maggots out of somewhere!!!!"

No way! People actually do that for sexual kicks

By *aisyDDWoman
over a year ago

North West

Hopefully it's an urban myth!!!!

over a year ago

"Hopefully it's an urban myth!!!! "

I hope so caus that is just too sick for words

over a year ago

Too many to mention I'd imagine, but definitely anything to do with feet is a big no no!

over a year ago

As a group of people who have ' unconventional sex lives' it seems a little shitty to kink shame other people that indulge in safe consential sex.

Shouldn't we know better?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Munging from the urban dictionary your gona want to eat your cornflakes before reading this

"The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one."

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Suck another guy's cock. no matter how large and monstrous it may seem in front of my lips, I will never ever do that honest

over a year ago

Needle and knife play fuck that

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"As a group of people who have ' unconventional sex lives' it seems a little shitty to kink shame other people that indulge in safe consential sex.

Shouldn't we know better?"

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Needle and knife play fuck that "

Which is something I fucking love. Albeit probably not with someone from here.

Each to their own and all that.

over a year ago

"Felching and munging!

What the fucks munging..... 2nd thoughts I probably don't want to know "

I just had the misfortune of looking it up...you don't wanna know!!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Felching and munging!

What the fucks munging..... 2nd thoughts I probably don't want to know

I just had the misfortune of looking it up...you don't wanna know!! "

I did a copy and paste a few posts up. Seams like fun....... not

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"Munging from the urban dictionary your gona want to eat your cornflakes before reading this

"The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.""

Thanks bladey

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Munging from the urban dictionary your gona want to eat your cornflakes before reading this

"The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one."

Thanks bladey"

Always happy to help you know me

over a year ago

Thanks bladey

Always happy to help you know me "

Think i will pass on this. Much better things do in a graveyard with a partner lol. marie x

over a year ago

Thanks bladey"

With Miss Naughty Amazon I'd do loads with though

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Thanks bladey

Always happy to help you know me "

Well, I think I'll put the Weetabix* back in the box, thanks for that!

(* other wheat-based cereal biscuits are available)

over a year ago

People focus too much on what they won't do and not what they will do.

Yawn yawn

over a year ago

"As a group of people who have ' unconventional sex lives' it seems a little shitty to kink shame other people that indulge in safe consential sex.

Shouldn't we know better?"

How is it shaming? People are expressing a preference and their own personal boundaries. Not attacking others, or their preferences. Just because someone doesn't like, or even feels repulsed by certain acts. It doesn't mean they are shaming anyone who does.

over a year ago

"People focus too much on what they won't do and not what they will do.

Yawn yawn "

Oh I'd do a lot of things with you

over a year ago

Coulrophilia *shudder*

over a year ago

No feet besides that open minded

over a year ago

"Felching and munging!

Don't look!!

over a year ago

Yawn yawn

Oh I'd do a lot of things with you "

Bring it on

over a year ago

Yawn yawn

Oh I'd do a lot of things with you

Bring it on "

Oh don't please lol you should read your pms by the way

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Thanks bladey

With Miss Naughty Amazon I'd do loads with though "

Ha Ha come Into my lair

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks bladey

Ha Ha come Into my lair "

I'm already there

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Needle and knife play fuck that "

I've done needle play. At our last ladies BDSM night I watched knife play and fuck me it was the hottest thing I'd seen for a long time. Sexy hot!!

over a year ago

Thanks bladey

Ha Ha come Into my lair "

Oh yes please willingly let's see how naughty you really are

over a year ago

"Needle and knife play fuck that

I've done needle play. At our last ladies BDSM night I watched knife play and fuck me it was the hottest thing I'd seen for a long time. Sexy hot!! "

What does it involve though never been a fan of needles or knives for the matter

over a year ago

That relationship thing....eeeeuuuuggghhhh

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Needle and knife play fuck that

I've done needle play. At our last ladies BDSM night I watched knife play and fuck me it was the hottest thing I'd seen for a long time. Sexy hot!!

What does it involve though never been a fan of needles or knives for the matter "

I've replied privately

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Space docking!

over a year ago

Anal fisting x

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Space docking!"

Dare I ask

over a year ago

"Space docking!"

Haha oh god just looked it up aswell anything else you won't do

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"Space docking!

Dare I ask "

From memory it's pooing in your partners mouth from above like a space ship would dock in a space station!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Space docking!

Dare I ask

From memory it's pooing in your partners mouth from above like a space ship would dock in a space station!"

There's some nasty people in the world

By *aren1956TV/TS
over a year ago

Fakenham

"The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.""

Sounds like a one-way ticket to Broadmoor to me with a lifetime locked in a straitjacket (although some may like the latter).

By *aren1956TV/TS
over a year ago

Fakenham

"Space docking!"

Is that a patch of land in a local Norfolk village?

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Sounds like a one-way ticket to Broadmoor to me with a lifetime locked in a straitjacket (although some may like the latter)."

I know way too much weird shit!!!

over a year ago

"Space docking!

Dare I ask

From memory it's pooing in your partners mouth from above like a space ship would dock in a space station!"

Urban dictionary says different lol

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"Space docking!

Dare I ask

I believe docking is where one man stretches his foreskin over the bell end of another man's tallywhacker, he then does the same with his foreskin over the top, thus linking the pair in a loving embrace... Ahhh, sweet..

tarmaccing is the one that turns me stomach.

over a year ago

Sounds like a one-way ticket to Broadmoor to me with a lifetime locked in a straitjacket (although some may like the latter).

I know way too much weird shit!!!"

Gotta love you for it though

over a year ago

"Space docking!

Is that a patch of land in a local Norfolk village?"

A local joke for local people...!!

By *taffsfun73Man
over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

"Felching and munging!

Yep how do you understand Google something I don't want to know that anymore lol

over a year ago

Gave up googling what your posts mean

Post new Message to Thread