By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She needs rest , and we need Hillary.

The US campaign trail is a tough one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *animal73Man
over a year ago

Ashbourne

Worrying, because although she's not perfect by a long shot, the thought of Trump terrifies me!

over a year ago

It all looks glamour and lights on the TV but it's a long long campaign and they'd regularly be putting in anywhere between 16 - 18 hour days and that takes a toll on anyone... simple exhaustion which has let to the body saying to the brain "fuck you!,I'm shutting down for a bit"

over a year ago

It's like opening a bag of multipack crisps, only to find there's 2 packs of ready salted left in there.

over a year ago

Poor America is my thoughts. They lose either way.

over a year ago

apparently she has 'walking' pneumonia but she still needs to rest and take it easy...

after all she is no spring chicken and she needs to beat trump

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

She is the " least worst" option.

This health scare is somewhat unfortunate for her, as Trump has been insinuating for some time that she has serious health problems, and is " unfit".

She did have a blood clot on the brain somewhere several years ago,but that was cured and has ( we are given to understand) no lasting effect.

She is obviously tired, vulnerable to a cold, which has turned into a ( mild) pneumonia.

It will be sorted.

However, once again, badly handled, both Clintons are known for being " less than open" with the press ;

Dripping bits of info out over the day was not a good idea; she and her team should have put out a statement really quick, which would have killed off the speculation.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

She is 68, 69 in about a month. Has been campaigning constantly for months, back and forth across the country. She is probably exhausted, I know I would be and I'm 20 odd years younger. If she does have pneumonia as her Dr said then that is a good excuse to get wobbly. But then there is all the BS involved in politics. So who knows.

But they could elect her corpse and it would make a better President than Trump.

over a year ago

Eggs and beans

over a year ago

Oops sorry wrong thread

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"She needs rest , and we need Hillary.

The US campaign trail is a tough one "

The U.S presidency is a tougher and longer trail

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

She is not seriously ill she just needs a few days rest.

The fuss is pathetic in my _iew and it shows the state of the press both here and in the US.

If the people act like idiots they end up with leaders like Trump or Corbyn.

Yes Clinton is not the best of candidates but at least she is a sane person.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It's like opening a bag of multipack crisps, only to find there's 2 packs of ready salted left in there. "

and one is stale..

over a year ago

"She is 68, 69 in about a month. Has been campaigning constantly for months, back and forth across the country. She is probably exhausted, I know I would be and I'm 20 odd years younger. If she does have pneumonia as her Dr said then that is a good excuse to get wobbly. But then there is all the BS involved in politics. So who knows.

But they could elect her corpse and it would make a better President than Trump."

Especially your last sentence!!!!

over a year ago

Sadly her greatest asset is that she isn't Donald Trump......sad state of affairs in U.S.

On the worst basis....if she drops down or pulls out...Does Trump get automatically elected?

over a year ago

Its 72 years since the first use of nuclear weapons. If that unbalanced megalomaniac Trump gets in it may only be 72 days before the next.

Get well Hilary!!

over a year ago

Reagan managed two terms and he was brain dead to begin with and didn't even know his own name by the end..... He seemed to do alright

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"Sadly her greatest asset is that she isn't Donald Trump......sad state of affairs in U.S.

On the worst basis....if she drops down or pulls out...Does Trump get automatically elected?"

No;

The Democrats have to replace her with another candidate;

Depends exactly on their party procedures;

But it would likely be that they would nominate their runner up ( Bernie Sanders ?) and confirm it by a vote of the Democratic national Caucus.

They wouldn't need to run a full convention, just get the key players together to vote it.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"After the break...

...more speculation..."

over a year ago

I wouldn't believe a word her team says about her health anymore. Given her medical history it seems madness that they didn't take her to hospital when she collapsed, unless they know exactly what it is. Before it was phenomena it was dehydration or overheating remember. If she actually had phenomena that caused a collapse she would have been taken to hospital, lies happening in a major way

over a year ago

Karma is a bitch.

MrWho.

over a year ago

"She is 68, 69 in about a month. Has been campaigning constantly for months, back and forth across the country. She is probably exhausted, I know I would be and I'm 20 odd years younger. If she does have pneumonia as her Dr said then that is a good excuse to get wobbly. But then there is all the BS involved in politics. So who knows.

But they could elect her corpse and it would make a better President than Trump."

over a year ago

"She is the " least worst" option.

This health scare is somewhat unfortunate for her, as Trump has been insinuating for some time that she has serious health problems, and is " unfit".

She did have a blood clot on the brain somewhere several years ago,but that was cured and has ( we are given to understand) no lasting effect.

She is obviously tired, vulnerable to a cold, which has turned into a ( mild) pneumonia.

It will be sorted.

However, once again, badly handled, both Clintons are known for being " less than open" with the press ;

Dripping bits of info out over the day was not a good idea; she and her team should have put out a statement really quick, which would have killed off the speculation."

over a year ago

Joe Biden might be a safe alternative.

L

By *unlovingx2Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

If you want a islamic America keep voting for the NWO stooges like Clinton, one look at who funds her Clinton foundation should be enough for anyone with a sense of national pride to keep well away. Trumps not perfect, but Clinton, will help spell the end of Western democracy.

Its not just America, look at who is behind the ruining of Europe, its the same lot, the ones who attend the Bilderburg meetings, and hand out Cludenhove Kalergi awards ,,,just Google Cludenhove Kalergi,,,im on here because I like the freedom that Western societies have, its time we started defending it, not voting for those that will sit back and watch the West become islamified

over a year ago

Swallowing satans jizz has finally taken its toll!

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"Swallowing satans jizz has finally taken its toll! "

PMSL......when there is a serious issue being discussed, I love these lighter comments which serve to remind us all that there is bugger all that we can do about this.

over a year ago

I hope it's nothing serious but I also hope that she stands down and lets Bernie Sanders run.

over a year ago

"Swallowing satans jizz has finally taken its toll!

PMSL......when there is a serious issue being discussed, I love these lighter comments which serve to remind us all that there is bugger all that we can do about this."

We'll be laughing when the world implodes in 3 months.

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

PMSL......when there is a serious issue being discussed, I love these lighter comments which serve to remind us all that there is bugger all that we can do about this.

We'll be laughing when the world implodes in 3 months. "

....and unfortunately there will be little that we can do about this as well.

In the meantime we should get as much fun in before it happens....

over a year ago

"If you want a islamic America keep voting for the NWO stooges like Clinton, one look at who funds her Clinton foundation should be enough for anyone with a sense of national pride to keep well away. Trumps not perfect, but Clinton, will help spell the end of Western democracy.

Its not just America, look at who is behind the ruining of Europe, its the same lot, the ones who attend the Bilderburg meetings, and hand out Cludenhove Kalergi awards ,,,just Google Cludenhove Kalergi,,,im on here because I like the freedom that Western societies have, its time we started defending it, not voting for those that will sit back and watch the West become islamified"

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"If you want a islamic America keep voting for the NWO stooges like Clinton, one look at who funds her Clinton foundation should be enough for anyone with a sense of national pride to keep well away. Trumps not perfect, but Clinton, will help spell the end of Western democracy.

Its not just America, look at who is behind the ruining of Europe, its the same lot, the ones who attend the Bilderburg meetings, and hand out Cludenhove Kalergi awards ,,,just Google Cludenhove Kalergi,,,im on here because I like the freedom that Western societies have, its time we started defending it, not voting for those that will sit back and watch the West become islamified

"

Oh dear,

I did wonder how long it would be before we got a Bildergerg / NWO conspiracy nutter posting .

over a year ago

Its not just America, look at who is behind the ruining of Europe, its the same lot, the ones who attend the Bilderburg meetings, and hand out Cludenhove Kalergi awards ,,,just Google Cludenhove Kalergi,,,im on here because I like the freedom that Western societies have, its time we started defending it, not voting for those that will sit back and watch the West become islamified"

over a year ago

Oh dear,

I did wonder how long it would be before we got a Bildergerg / NWO conspiracy nutter posting .

"

There are so many now aren't there?! Trying to bring down good people like the clintons and the rothchilds I'd say it was a conspiracy against them but then I'd sound like a nutter right! People have told me look beyond the mainstream media because they completely control it but I choose not to believe that because, again, I don't want to align myself with nutters who believe that powerful people conspire together. How ridiculous. Why on earth would they, right?

over a year ago

If she had to pull out what would happen ?

Serious ? As I'm not sure ?

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"If she had to pull out what would happen ?

Serious ? As I'm not sure ? "

See my previous post above;

"

The Democrats would have to replace her with another candidate;

Depends exactly on their party procedures;

But it would likely be that they would nominate their runner up ( Bernie Sanders ?) and confirm it by a vote of the Democratic national Caucus.

They wouldn't need to run a full convention, just get the key players together to vote it.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the problem the republicans have is they have to keep clinton in the race for trump to have any chance of winning.....

it clinton moved aside.. and it ended being sanders or biden, this would end up being a republican bloodbath!!!!

over a year ago

An Islamic US

Get real.

over a year ago

An Islamic US

Get real."

I know right! Crazy! They will be saying Obama was a Muslim has a name like Husain or something Muslim sounding and had a Muslim parent next. As if that could ever happen in the US lol

over a year ago

"I know right! Crazy! They will be saying Obama was a Muslim has a name like Husain or something Muslim sounding and had a Muslim parent next. As if that could ever happen in the US lol"

You're gonna have to spell it out...

... so how does this lead to an Islamic US??...

PS.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Her earlier concussion may also be affecting her energy levels. I hope she pulls through and manages to get enough rest and recovers well.

Trump is such a vile specimen and unfit for public life.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Her earlier concussion may also be affecting her energy levels. I hope she pulls through and manages to get enough rest and recovers well.

Trump is such a vile specimen and unfit for public life."

over a year ago

"I know right! Crazy! They will be saying Obama was a Muslim has a name like Husain or something Muslim sounding and had a Muslim parent next. As if that could ever happen in the US lol

PS. "

Since Obama has been President, the us has had record breaking Muslim immigration into the US. In that year alone, 2009 more than 115,000 took up permanent residence and its exceeded that every year since.

If you put Obama in the news search NOW you will see he has just marked the Muslim day of Eid by welcoming Muslim refugees with "an open heart"

Yeah nothing Islamic about US nowadays, your right sorry

over a year ago

"I know right! Crazy! They will be saying Obama was a Muslim has a name like Husain or something Muslim sounding and had a Muslim parent next. As if that could ever happen in the US lol

PS.

Since Obama has been President, the us has had record breaking Muslim immigration into the US. In that year alone, 2009 more than 115,000 took up permanent residence and its exceeded that every year since.

If you put Obama in the news search NOW you will see he has just marked the Muslim day of Eid by welcoming Muslim refugees with "an open heart"

"

OK.

So at that rate of growth (and ignoring the 70% or so Christians (like actual praying ones)) along with those with other beliefs (but for arguments sake let's pretend they'll just roll over and take it...)

...how many years will it take for the Islamic takeover?

over a year ago

Wow....This thread went totally tin hat.

over a year ago

PS.

Yeah nothing Islamic about US nowadays, your right sort

OK.

So at that rate of growth (and ignoring the 70% or so Christians (like actual praying ones)) along with those with other beliefs (but for arguments sake let's pretend they'll just roll over and take it...)

...how many years will it take for the Islamic takeover?"

Nobody said they would become most populous. Societies are run by the few, not the many. Placing Muslims in positions of power like how Obama just appointed the first Muslim federal judge. Bit like London appointing a Muslim mayor. They will pave the way for The masses of Muslims are yet to come when global warming makes their countries inhabitable. Good old natural global fluctuation mind not not made up conspiracy crap about man caused nonsense.

The elite will have a huge population of grateful slaves to water down the job market, boost the economy and pay taxes, win win win if you happen to be a corporate fat cat or big banker, on on their payroll.

over a year ago

Part of me feels happy that it's people like you that support people like Trump.

Part of me worries whether there's enough of you to become a problem.

I hope not...

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Nobody said they would become most populous. Societies are run by the few, not the many. Placing Muslims in positions of power like how Obama just appointed the first Muslim federal judge. Bit like London appointing a Muslim mayor. They will pave the way for The masses of Muslims are yet to come when global warming makes their countries inhabitable. Good old natural global fluctuation mind not not made up conspiracy crap about man caused nonsense.

. "

you might want to look for another analogy... because the one you used is rubbish... sorry have to say....

so obama appointed (well he hasn't appointed anyone yet... he has recommended, and it still has to go thru the senate, and that may take a while since the pubs aren't letting anyone thru the process at the moment)

anyway... back to appointing federal circuit court judges.... you do realise there are 300 of them...

which means that 299 of them aren't muslim....

did you bemoan the fact when they got round the appointing black judges, or female judges....

the funny thing is that last year they got around to appointing their first sikh judge.... and you never heard a peep....

so yeah.... not like london appointing a mayor at all.......

over a year ago

"Part of me feels happy that it's people like you that support people like Trump.

I hope not..."

A bit like brexit and that didn't go to well for you did it. You'l just have to trust the grown ups

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

PS.

"

And explain exactly what is wrong with Islam?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Trump is 2 years older than Hillary, and Trump looks ten times more healthy than her.

over a year ago

Wow some real idiocy on here.

I mean there us an issutwith Islamic culture, especially how it treats women, but it's a complex issue that needs addressing seriously. Unfortunately people like on display in here make it easy for people to shut down any discussion by shouting "racist".

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Trump is 2 years older than Hillary, and Trump looks ten times more healthy than her. "

which then makes you wonder why, like his tax records, trump won't release his health records either......

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"

Trump is 2 years older than Hillary, and Trump looks ten times more healthy than her.

which then makes you wonder why, like his tax records, trump won't release his health records either......"

When he starts collapsing in the street like Hillary then maybe he'll have to.

over a year ago

"And explain exactly what is wrong with Islam?"

Like all religions, it's horseshit to control societies and advance hidden agendas.

Unlike the other major religions, it hasn't been reformed or updated to reflect modern ideals of equality, religious tolerance and personal freedom. It's customs and practises contradict western values and its teachings advocate violence, theft and having sex with7 year old wives. The prophet Mohamed did all of these things, sanctifying them for all Muslims. He stole from his enemies which is permitted. He killed his enemies which is permitted and had a 7 year old wife.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"And explain exactly what is wrong with Islam?

Like all religions, it's horseshit to control societies and advance hidden agendas.

Unlike the other major religions, it hasn't been reformed or updated to reflect modern ideals of equality, religious tolerance and personal freedom. It's customs and practises contradict western values and its teachings advocate violence, theft and having sex with7 year old wives. The prophet Mohamed did all of these things, sanctifying them for all Muslims. He stole from his enemies which is permitted. He killed his enemies which is permitted and had a 7 year old wife.

"

You really do need to read up on Islam and compare it with other religions.

For instance, Islam doesn't actually say any of those things you mention; though it is possible to reinterpret passages of the Quran that way ( which the extremists do).

The Old Testament is far more violent, explicitly, and demands vengeance and death.

Many of islam's actual " teachings" complement and reinforce what you call " western values".

So what if ZMohammad had a 7 year old "wife"?

In those days it was common; and also ( as in England at the time of Mohammad - and later), girls of that age were commonly " married" to older men. For convenience, not sex, often as a way of " adopting" the daughter of a deceased freind. ( that's also where the multiple wives came from, you " married" the widow of your freind, to give them security and safety after their husbands had died)

over a year ago

"Part of me feels happy that it's people like you that support people like Trump.

I hope not...

A bit like brexit and that didn't go to well for you did it. You'l just have to trust the grown ups "

How would you possibly know how I voted?

Crawl back to your bunker and do some serious reading (no not that conspiracy crap you've been reading) - just basic stuff like how democracy works. When you think you've grasped it... stay in for a lot longer and read it again. Then you can have a go at joining the adult debates again.

over a year ago

I hope not...

A bit like brexit and that didn't go to well for you did it. You'l just have to trust the grown ups

How would you possibly know how I voted?

Crawl back to your bunker and do some serious reading (no not that conspiracy crap you've been reading) - just basic stuff like how democracy works. When you think you've grasped it... stay in for a lot longer and read it again. Then you can have a go at joining the adult debates again."

Sorry but trying to assert that I'm misguided, misinformed or naive in retaliation for me having already implied exactly that about you, doesn't quite have the same impact as it did first time around.

By *aren1956TV/TS
over a year ago

Fakenham

"Worrying, because although she's not perfect by a long shot, the thought of Trump terrifies me!"

Probably the lesser of two evils; the unacceptable vs the unelectable.

over a year ago

Twist - I have a good idea how you voted because idiots are usually pretty consistent.

over a year ago

Chelsea celsea hillary clinton just has a cold

over a year ago

"And explain exactly what is wrong with Islam?

You really do need to read up on Islam and compare it with other religions.

For instance, Islam doesn't actually say any of those things you mention; though it is possible to reinterpret passages of the Quran that way ( which the extremists do).

The Old Testament is far more violent, explicitly, and demands vengeance and death.

Many of islam's actual " teachings" complement and reinforce what you call " western values".

So what if ZMohammad had a 7 year old "wife"?

In those days it was common; and also ( as in England at the time of Mohammad - and later), girls of that age were commonly " married" to older men. For convenience, not sex, often as a way of " adopting" the daughter of a deceased freind. ( that's also where the multiple wives came from, you " married" the widow of your freind, to give them security and safety after their husbands had died)

"

You know I've read up on Islam, don't lets play games. I know the verses apologists cherry pick and present out of context. I've read the preceding verses too, and those that follow. I spent a while investigating it a couple of years ago. I also know you haven't or you wouldn't be defending it.

Bringing Christianity is a straw man as the question posed was "what exactly is wrong with Islam" and nothing to do with Christianity.

It's just another flavour of bullshit to control people anyway.

The real problems happen when they try to live together. History has proved over and over that multiculturalism doesn't work. Islamic culture is 500 years behind western culture.

over a year ago

...and they want to keep it that way. The old bearded men that is. Oppressive, abusive and backward. Not usually what liberals defend but hey ho, as I said, nothing if not consistent

over a year ago

We'll be laughing when the world implodes in 3 months. "

The reality is, no matter which one gets elected, it will be bad for global politics. It's just degrees of pain and suffering. I would imagine Trump getting elected would have a far worse affect on US domestic politics though.

By *akeyousmile30Man
over a year ago

greenwich

"A lot of speculation going on.

What are you're thoughts?

They are both too fucking old!!

100% correct

S"

over a year ago

"Worrying, because although she's not perfect by a long shot, the thought of Trump terrifies me!

Probably the lesser of two evils; the unacceptable vs the unelectable."

I'm not so sure. The number of people who have had evidence that will expose Hilary's deceptions and lies that have had "accidents" or "committed suicide" is quite alarming. To my understanding no one who has dirt on Trump has turned turned up dead yet.

They're both poor choices.

over a year ago

The issue of defending or attacking Islam only became part of the debate because of some crackpot _iews expressed further up.

The problem with the level of intelligence advocating those _iews is that they lack the self awareness to grasp just how lacking they are.

I don't like Trump. I don't much like Clinton. Neither do I like anything on offer in this country. However the suggestion that Islam will take over democracy in the US is easily the most ridiculous idea I've heard in at least a month, and trust me I've listened to some serious bell-ends during that period.

The thing that is most fascinating is how more and more people who are at heart just ignorant, racist knuckle draggers feel their _iews are now justified/acceptable enough to try and excuse and promote them in public.

over a year ago

"The issue of defending or attacking Islam only became part of the debate because of some crackpot _iews expressed further up.

The problem with the level of intelligence advocating those _iews is that they lack the self awareness to grasp just how lacking they are.

I don't like Trump. I don't much like Clinton. Neither do I like anything on offer in this country. However the suggestion that Islam will take over democracy in the US is easily the most ridiculous idea I've heard in at least a month, and trust me I've listened to some serious bell-ends during that period.

The thing that is most fascinating is how more and more people who are at heart just ignorant, racist knuckle draggers feel their _iews are now justified/acceptable enough to try and excuse and promote them in public."

I read between the lines a little and don't throw the baby out with the bath water. When he said Islam would take over, I pretty sure he didn't mean a complete transformation to an Islamic state. "Taking over" is a phrase the English use for any excessive or disproportionate, unwanted input, interference or invasion, in contexts ranging from arguing over the TV remote to immigration.

I played devils advocate a bit purely to present the actual reasons Americans want a wall and why they fear Muslims will "take over". Obama appointing a Muslim federal judge last week reinforces that perception.

Anyway since being Mexican is a nationality and Islam is a religion, trumps _iews on them can't be called racist.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"The issue of defending or attacking Islam only became part of the debate because of some crackpot _iews expressed further up.

The thing that is most fascinating is how more and more people who are at heart just ignorant, racist knuckle draggers feel their _iews are now justified/acceptable enough to try and excuse and promote them in public.

I read between the lines a little and don't throw the baby out with the bath water. When he said Islam would take over, I pretty sure he didn't mean a complete transformation to an Islamic state. "Taking over" is a phrase the English use for any excessive or disproportionate, unwanted input, interference or invasion, in contexts ranging from arguing over the TV remote to immigration.

I played devils advocate a bit purely to present the actual reasons Americans want a wall and why they fear Muslims will "take over". Obama appointing a Muslim federal judge last week reinforces that perception.

Anyway since being Mexican is a nationality and Islam is a religion, trumps _iews on them can't be called racist. "

Trumps _iews can be called racist; because it is quite clear that by " Muslim " he means non- white , Arabic or African. And that's what his white audience choose to hear, that's why he says it.

over a year ago

I'm not so much commenting on whether Trump is racist. I'm more making the point that while people like him and similar 'reasonable' sounding right wingers find a significant level of popularity, it encourages all manner of people who really do have racist _iews to take confidence that perhaps those _iews are vindicated.

Evidence of this can already be seen by the increase of racist attacks in this country.

over a year ago

"I'm not so much commenting on whether Trump is racist. I'm more making the point that while people like him and similar 'reasonable' sounding right wingers find a significant level of popularity, it encourages all manner of people who really do have racist _iews to take confidence that perhaps those _iews are vindicated.

Evidence of this can already be seen by the increase of racist attacks in this country."

A reasonable sounding right winger!!!.... Lol who the fuck would sound less right wing than trumper!.

So your complaining about politicans pandering to stupid people....

Good luck

over a year ago

"So your complaining about politicans pandering to stupid people....

Good luck"

er... no.

I thought my point was pretty clear, although possibly less clear if you haven't bothered to read it.

over a year ago

"So your complaining about politicans pandering to stupid people....

Good luck

er... no.

I thought my point was pretty clear, although possibly less clear if you haven't bothered to read it."

Well I'll be..Your a genyouine geneiass

over a year ago

Having had pneumonia she has recovered very quickly, four day, give me a break, I reckon she's a complete threat to democracy, totally corrupt. Fortunately she can't even hold a press conference, she's so inept.

She can't do the job, she was lousy as secretary of state, she funded by the Saudis and corporations, she opposed wage increases to the poor, opposed even a rise of to $5 A DAY for the people of Haiti.

Now Trump might be a cock but doesn't make him wrong and reckon her apart in TV debates.

over a year ago

If Hillary Clinton told me the sky was blue, I'd go out and check for myself. She should stick to her card business

Post new Message to Thread