Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

what the strangest reason for not wanting to meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Think for me its football team related lol

I turned a guy down today because he was a Celtic fan.

SO what's your odd turn off?

Katie

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Think for me its football team related lol

I turned a guy down today because he was a Celtic fan.

SO what's your odd turn off?

Katie"

Total agreement on that! couldn't shag a msnure fan no matter what.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how the hell did you get on the subject of football teams, did he have to fill a form in

over a year ago

"how the hell did you get on the subject of football teams, did he have to fill a form in "

he was Scottish so I asked lol...

Katie x

over a year ago

For being straight even though he was hot

over a year ago

A guy I had chatted to for a very long time rang me and said he wanted to meet but needed a new pair of trainers and if I was to buy them. post them off to manchester whwere he lived, he would visit wearing them 'for me' I was so stunned I couldnt even reply just hung up!

over a year ago

"A guy I had chatted to for a very long time rang me and said he wanted to meet but needed a new pair of trainers and if I was to buy them. post them off to manchester whwere he lived, he would visit wearing them 'for me' I was so stunned I couldnt even reply just hung up!"
you have to admire the cheel of the mancs

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"A guy I had chatted to for a very long time rang me and said he wanted to meet but needed a new pair of trainers and if I was to buy them. post them off to manchester whwere he lived, he would visit wearing them 'for me' I was so stunned I couldnt even reply just hung up!"

LMAO what a dude!

over a year ago

We check what football team they support as well lol!!!

over a year ago

oh i had a guy once ask me if i would pay for his train ticket to come meet me, he was out of a job at the time so was running short so i offered to pay for the hotel if he could get himself here and he came out with yes if you pay for the ticket lol

over a year ago

Thats... very odd.. lol

over a year ago

"We check what football team they support as well lol!!! "

LOL feel better now haha

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

Feck if its all down to football teams as a Spurs supporter living in Leeds i got no hope then

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I once canceled because it was raining and windy.

over a year ago

"I once canceled because it was raining and windy."

did you tell them thats why you cancelled? lol

over a year ago

a pair of trainers,lol blimey great story,lol could have been worse could have asked for a 3 piece settee,lol

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

il come meet u... if u send me new jeans a couple of shirts could do with some skids and socks.. oh and a bit of cash for fuel.lol...xx

over a year ago

"Feck if its all down to football teams as a Spurs supporter living in Leeds i got no hope then"

We wouldn't meet anyone who expressed an interest in football! Nearly as bad as being married!

over a year ago

someone cancelled on me because he was tired.. i was bloody livid!

infact he didnt even cancel, he even text me to say he was leaving.. didnt show then when i did hear from him it was cos he was 'tired'

over a year ago

"Feck if its all down to football teams as a Spurs supporter living in Leeds i got no hope then"

That's you straight off our list of potential pmsl!!!

over a year ago

worse for me, from leeds and living in manchester

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"someone cancelled on me because he was tired.. i was bloody livid!

infact he didnt even cancel, he even text me to say he was leaving.. didnt show then when i did hear from him it was cos he was 'tired' "

nothing worse that getting ready for a meet and they dont shot... only had it happen once and its not nice....

over a year ago

I had blokes ask if I’d be willing to let them simply watch me getting dressed while they sit and give themselves a chugg......

I mean come on.... phwarrrrrr …..How exciting would that be......not!!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I once canceled because it was raining and windy.

did you tell them thats why you cancelled? lol"

Yes, it was very rainy, she understood.

over a year ago

I didnt meet a guy cos didnt like his taste in underwear..

i like guys in boxers not 'man thongs'

*shudders*

over a year ago

i pretty much ignore anyone who messages us in text speak.....no need!

yesterday i got a message, pic of an enormous cock but the only words were "size matter?"

i thought not as much as you think it does... no meet!

arrogance yuk what a turn off x

over a year ago

"a pair of trainers,lol blimey great story,lol could have been worse could have asked for a 3 piece settee,lol"

Or a rolex I may try that one next

over a year ago

"I didnt meet a guy cos didnt like his taste in underwear..

i like guys in boxers not 'man thongs'

*shudders*"

takes off his mr blobby thong and slips into some nice next boxers

over a year ago

"a pair of trainers,lol blimey great story,lol could have been worse could have asked for a 3 piece settee,lol

Or a rolex I may try that one next "

Wonder if that'll convince you to meet a "straight" bloke?? lol xx

over a year ago

"a pair of trainers,lol blimey great story,lol could have been worse could have asked for a 3 piece settee,lol

Wonder if that'll convince you to meet a "straight" bloke?? lol xx"

I can change my mind frock off,I am meeting the straight man not shagging him so I will pocket Rolex say I have the clap and run

By *DD1EMan
over a year ago

sea

Thankfully it's not happened that often to me but last week I had 3 meets cancel on me the first a single lady, I was due to meet her for a lunchtime drink but she emailed early in teh morning saying the IT sfuff at work had gone down, I quite beleive her as she gave me plenty of notice. The 2nd was a couple that I arranged to meet emailed me with 4 hours to go saying that the female half had decided she wanted a break from swinging for a while, yet the next day they put up a meet today advert. The 3rd was another couple, with just 2 hours before the meet he emailed me to say that he had a toothache but within minutes they too had put a 'meet today' advert up looking for a single fem!!!

Why can't people just be honest ??

over a year ago

I can change my mind frock off,I am meeting the straight man not shagging him so I will pocket Rolex say I have the clap and run "

PMSL!!!!

over a year ago

infact he didnt even cancel, he even text me to say he was leaving.. didnt show then when i did hear from him it was cos he was 'tired' "

i had a guy cancel on me because he had a better offer lol

Thing is when he text me to say he wasnt coming now he even said it was because he had another offer for a woman who he'd sooner meet

10 outa 10 for honestly i suppose lol

over a year ago

infact he didnt even cancel, he even text me to say he was leaving.. didnt show then when i did hear from him it was cos he was 'tired'

Thing is when he text me to say he wasnt coming now he even said it was because he had another offer for a woman who he'd sooner meet

10 outa 10 for honestly i suppose lol"

cheeky sod. still id rather have an honest answer than be lied too

over a year ago

10 outa 10 for honestly i suppose lol"

I would get to arrange him another time and make a voodoo doll out of him serves him right

over a year ago

I have had a few who agree to meet or take me to chams all up for it till the final hour then nothing so frustrating. The worst excuse is been in a car crash or a relative has been rushed to hospital. Im not that scary lol

over a year ago

10 outa 10 for honestly i suppose lol

I would get to arrange him another time and make a voodoo doll out of him serves him right "

he called me about a hour after they was supposed to be meeting to ask if i still wanted to meet as she didnt show lmao

brass balls comes to mind lol

over a year ago

I can change my mind frock off,I am meeting the straight man not shagging him so I will pocket Rolex say I have the clap and run "

In all fairness and balance I better say why I was attracted to him in the first place! He used to ring me up and play his latest composition on accoustic guitar. Used to make me melt... such a shame he was a scally....

over a year ago

an Arsenal or Man U shirt on a profile?....pass!

over a year ago

He looked like Daniel Craig, but sounded like Joe Pasquale...even if I gagged him it wouldn't work!

over a year ago

"He looked like Daniel Craig, but sounded like Joe Pasquale...even if I gagged him it wouldn't work! "

omg....im with you on that!! ive had to decline meets twice before, after getting to the phone chatting stage!

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I turned down a meet with a couple once, because she was the spitting image of my mum.

They were an adorable couple, I just couldn't go there without that thought!!!

We still chat and stuff, and I see them at socials occasionally.

over a year ago

ive turned a guy down because he had the same name as my dad

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I turned down a guy because he sounded like Penfold from Dangermouse.

over a year ago

"He looked like Daniel Craig, but sounded like Joe Pasquale...even if I gagged him it wouldn't work!

omg....im with you on that!! ive had to decline meets twice before, after getting to the phone chatting stage! "

Yes, I have a thing for voices. Don't like "geezers" either. Had one that sounded like Phil of Eastenders...jesus, my ears were bleeding after five minutes...another no!

over a year ago

"I turned down a guy because he sounded like Penfold from Dangermouse. "

Haaa haaa haaa haaa...I think he's contacted me!

over a year ago

"I turned down a guy because he sounded like Penfold from Dangermouse. "

In al fairness that may have actually been Terry Scott

over a year ago

"I turned down a guy because he sounded like Penfold from Dangermouse.

Haaa haaa haaa haaa...I think he's contacted me! "

lol.. I once was at chams and there was a guy sat in one of the rooms wanking and he just looked like penfold.. I kept bursting out laughing.. lol

Katie.x

over a year ago

"Feck if its all down to football teams as a Spurs supporter living in Leeds i got no hope then

We wouldn't meet anyone who expressed an interest in football! Nearly as bad as being married!"

over a year ago

"He looked like Daniel Craig, but sounded like Joe Pasquale...even if I gagged him it wouldn't work!

omg....im with you on that!! ive had to decline meets twice before, after getting to the phone chatting stage!

Yes, I have a thing for voices. Don't like "geezers" either. Had one that sounded like Phil of Eastenders...jesus, my ears were bleeding after five minutes...another no! "

at the risk of being called 'judgemental' ....one had a high pitched voice 'n therefore un-sexy to me. the other had a very bad stammer 'n i just couldnt cope

over a year ago

Had someone cancel a couple of years ago half an hour after we were supposed to meet because he'd just been stopped for speeding and was still over an hour from us! How long did he think we were going to hang around???

It's the ones who don't bother to call that annoy me - especially the couple who pulled up next to us in a car park where we'd arranged to meet, stared at us for a minute or so and then zoomed off into the darkness never to be heard from again. Could have at least said they'd changed their minds. Mr R was fuming!

Post new Message to Thread