Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women with pmt

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Do you think that the women of the site should have a little star that they can activate to show up on their avator and profile when they have pmt so the doris's know to keep their traps shut lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Nah, let em find out the hard way.

Might encourage them to find a cure

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Do you think that the women of the site should have a little star that they can activate to show up on their avator and profile when they have pmt so the doris's know to keep their traps shut lol"

i thought that was the purpose of the pussy posse pah thread ...i always assume pmt when talking to anyfem on there .....its the growling you see

dead give away .....and then the flouncey tearful post followed ...love and chuckles in the kiss or kick thread ....still you got to menustrate to ovulate so ...hey ho ....cramps all around i reckon ....make yours a double ...pmsl

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

My one wish in life

For all men to experience PMT and menstruation for just one day

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"My one wish in life

"

eyes to the sky .....here we go ...knew i shoulda kept me mouth shut ...

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My daughter has just started her periods this week.....when I told Rob he said "thank f**k for that,shes had pmt for the past 2 years!!"

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"My daughter has just started her periods this week.....when I told Rob he said "thank f**k for that,shes had pmt for the past 2 years!!" "

LMAO .......

over a year ago

"My one wish in life

"

We experience man flu , which as everyone knows is far worse a little stomach ache n grumpiness !

over a year ago

Feel like I hate perminant PMT at the minute

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"My daughter has just started her periods this week.....when I told Rob he said "thank f**k for that,shes had pmt for the past 2 years!!" "

pmsl and awwwwww bless her

over a year ago

Whats this pmt then thought women were like that all the time lol

over a year ago

Don't look at me...I will kill you.

over a year ago

Nowt new there then

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Whats this pmt then thought women were like that all the time lol"

nahhh sometimes they are lucid ....honest ...i met a women onceand she was human for errrm 24 hours ...then ...bong the hormone dance started ....

its the glazed mad look in the eyes give it away ...and looking for something to throw or moan about is a give away ....lol

over a year ago

Woman,Human,24 hours allin the same sentance yeah right lol x

over a year ago

I do not get PMT, I am a bitch all of the time.

over a year ago

Always , always assume a woman has PMT untill she proves she's human....

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I do not get PMT, I am a bitch all of the time."

yeah your point ?

over a year ago

Ooooh fight lol

over a year ago

"I do not get PMT, I am a bitch all of the time.

yeah your point ? "

I do not have to have one...I am an irrational woman!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I do not get PMT, I am a bitch all of the time.

yeah your point ?

I do not have to have one...I am an irrational woman!"

said in a quite irrational way i might add

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Whats this pmt then thought women were like that all the time lol

nahhh sometimes they are lucid ....honest ...i met a women onceand she was human for errrm 24 hours ...then ...bong the hormone dance started ....

its the glazed mad look in the eyes give it away ...and looking for something to throw or moan about is a give away ....lol

"

Somehow I think the glazed look has more to do with a sense of frustration experienced by WOMAN at the ridiculous attempt by MAN to blame his shortcomings and the resulting frustration in WOMAN on hormones... xxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I DONT SUFFER PMT.

GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Somehow I think the glazed look has more to do with a sense of frustration experienced by WOMAN at the ridiculous attempt by MAN to blame his shortcomings and the resulting frustration in WOMAN on hormones... xxx"

listen my shortcomings are accounted for ....they did run away but they have returned now and i am proud to say here and present ....phew i tihnk i got out of that ...but you never know with these chicks with PMT ...

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

One of the doors in our house still bears the scars of when I threw the scissors at husband number one.

Unfortunately I missed

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"One of the doors in our house still bears the scars of when I threw the scissors at husband number one.

Unfortunately I missed"

Poor door.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Somehow I think the glazed look has more to do with a sense of frustration experienced by WOMAN at the ridiculous attempt by MAN to blame his shortcomings and the resulting frustration in WOMAN on hormones... xxx

listen my shortcomings are accounted for ....they did run away but they have returned now and i am proud to say here and present ....phew i tihnk i got out of that ...but you never know with these chicks with PMT ... "

trouble with you guys is... that you do no recognise your shortcomings... as if you were... PMT symptoms would be redundant..

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"One of the doors in our house still bears the scars of when I threw the scissors at husband number one.

Unfortunately I missed

Poor door."

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

listen my shortcomings are accounted for ....they did run away but they have returned now and i am proud to say here and present ....phew i tihnk i got out of that ...but you never know with these chicks with PMT ...

trouble with you guys is... that you do no recognise your shortcomings... as if you were... PMT symptoms would be redundant.."

nice scottish accent ....but dont get the second bit .....pmt ????

over a year ago

who's got Pussy Minging Time ?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

trouble with you guys is... that you do no recognise your shortcomings... as if you were... PMT symptoms would be redundant..

nice scottish accent ....but dont get the second bit .....pmt ???? "

I rest my case... communication... listening skills zero... mwah xx

over a year ago

who said that??

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

I rest my case... communication... listening skills zero... mwah xx"

and i rest mine get well soon ...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

and i rest mine get well soon ... "

Punctuation... tut tut... we know you rest...too much.... and we do hope you will... get well soon...xx

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Punctuation... tut tut... we know you rest...too much.... and we do hope you will... get well soon...xx"

See Guys ...its the glazed look as well ...ruuunnn for the hills ....shes gonna throw something i tell ya ....and she is so accurate with a dildo ....ruuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .,......im off

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Punctuation... tut tut... we know you rest...too much.... and we do hope you will... get well soon...xx

See Guys ...its the glazed look as well ...ruuunnn for the hills ....shes gonna throw something i tell ya ....and she is so accurate with a dildo ....ruuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .,......im off "

She needs to accurate, to avoid inserting it in the wrong orifice... would not want to choke you guys, now would we... mind you... it would give us some well deserved peace xx

over a year ago

permentaly mental things

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

See Guys ...its the glazed look as well ...ruuunnn for the hills ....shes gonna throw something i tell ya ....and she is so accurate with a dildo ....ruuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .,......im off

She needs to accurate, to avoid inserting it in the wrong orifice... would not want to choke you guys, now would we... mind you... it would give us some well deserved peace xx"

fuck shes growling ...RUUUUNNNNNNNnnnnnn

over a year ago

you can get away with murder when having PMT.....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

She needs to accurate, to avoid inserting it in the wrong orifice... would not want to choke you guys, now would we... mind you... it would give us some well deserved peace xx

fuck shes growling ...RUUUUNNNNNNNnnnnnn"

wow, hearing is working... if nothing else pmsl

over a year ago

Heard you do anyway lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Heard you do anyway lol "

do what, my sweetie?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"you can get away with murder when having PMT..... "

yeah ,,,order me 2 bags full i got a few jobs to do

over a year ago

that was to ruby that i heard she gets a way with murder lol

over a year ago

"that was to ruby that i heard she gets a way with murder lol "

those bodies were under the patio when I bought the house...your honour!

over a year ago

Well going by the the state of them i very much dought !...guilty so i sentence you to my bedroom lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Well going by the the state of them i very much dought !...guilty so i sentence you to my bedroom lol "

Is that a punishment or pleasure???))

over a year ago

lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"lol"

Clearly... he is thinking about it. Was asking about pleasure or punishment for the woman, not YOU

over a year ago

would be my pleasure to deal out the punishment...and add to the patio total...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"would be my pleasure to deal out the punishment...and add to the patio total... "

Would not mind watching

over a year ago

Well i would advertise and sell up and coming event tickets for a sell out tour...but Ive seen what happened to the last person who tried that!

over a year ago

well depends how you see it as if you wanted to be locked in my room and being punished great lol

over a year ago

What's the big deal with pmt? so what if every now and again we want to poke sharp sticks in guys eyes, mince their genitals and feed them to the cat then run a cheesegrate over the head of their penis and dip it in vinegar ..... ooooh I need a lie down lol debs xxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"What's the big deal with pmt? so what if every now and again we want to poke sharp sticks in guys eyes, mince their genitals and feed them to the cat then run a cheesegrate over the head of their penis and dip it in vinegar ..... ooooh I need a lie down lol debs xxx "

Wow... I am really glad I came here this monring, you just gave ame a few new ideas what to do with my kitchen utensils - thanks hun xx

over a year ago

Anytime babes

over a year ago

I love it when Shaz gets PMT

She don't get grumpy or anything, just extreamly horny and as I don't do blood, its funny to watch her squirm cause she can't have it!

Tony

over a year ago

"I love it when Shaz gets PMT

She don't get grumpy or anything, just extreamly horny and as I don't do blood, its funny to watch her squirm cause she can't have it!

Tony "

mental note.....speak to shaz and tell her how she can take what she wants

over a year ago

"

mental note....."

Well it would be off a woman lol

over a year ago

"Do you think that the women of the site should have a little star that they can activate to show up on their avator and profile when they have pmt so the doris's know to keep their traps shut lol"

Can we have a similar system for men for when their football team loses!

over a year ago

"I love it when Shaz gets PMT

Tony "

...and when is Shaz due on.... precisely!

over a year ago

"Do you think that the women of the site should have a little star that they can activate to show up on their avator and profile when they have pmt so the doris's know to keep their traps shut lol

Can we have a similar system for men for when their football team loses! "

lol..sad fooker lmao

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with bloody sports

over a year ago

well i dont get pmt or periods....am just a Bitch....no excuses....just a Bitch who bites ass

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

x

over a year ago

Why does it take 4 women with pmt to change a light bulb ?

CUZ IT FOOKING DOES OK

over a year ago

well im sure you scare the bulb in if anything lol

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"well im sure you scare the bulb in if anything lol"

Oi baldy.............

Do you want a knuckle sandwich?

over a year ago

Yeah can i have it

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"well im sure you scare the bulb in if anything lol

Oi baldy.............

Do you want a knuckle sandwich?

"

fighting talk! *swiftly ducks under right hook*

over a year ago

heay that was for me and cant even have that pmsl

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"heay that was for me and cant even have that pmsl "

It would have knocked your bobbies helmet off!

over a year ago

bobbies helmet off ?? think uv got the wrong bloke lol

over a year ago

"Why does it take 4 women with pmt to change a light bulb ?

CUZ IT FOOKING DOES OK

"

I thought it only took one woman to change a light bulb... she just holds the light bulb in place and the whole fookin world revolves around her!

over a year ago

CUZ IT FOOKING DOES OK

I thought it only took one woman to change a light bulb... she just holds the light bulb in place and the whole fookin world revolves around her! "

Ohhh Brilliant....... PMSL!!

over a year ago

CUZ IT FOOKING DOES OK

I thought it only took one woman to change a light bulb... she just holds the light bulb in place and the whole fookin world revolves around her!

Ohhh Brilliant....... PMSL!!"

why are you laughing? It is true!

Post new Message to Thread