Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Glasses... Old or Trendy?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well... its finally happened, last night i couldn't focus on a thing on screen so finally gave in to age and went along to the optician today... Mrs Notts holding my hand and stroking my bruised ego.. went through all the tests, puffs in the eyes, photos taken the lot.. then, the verdict.. I need glasses to read and use the P.C. No Shit Sherlock I thought... ( I mean why the fluck was I there lol)... So.. trying on a few frames 300 quid and an hour later all done...

Girls... is a guy in specs horny or just old.. Boooooo Hoooooo

Women look so damn horny in them... Why?? I dunno... but they just do lol..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

as long as they're not the old milk lenses where ur eyes look double the size they should be...then mmmmmm very sexy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh Mrnotts im going to help your ego. Men do look very attractive in specs, if they have ones that suit them.However, when i like the look of someone it has nothing to do with whether they wear specs or not.

Talking from someone who has worn them for quite a few years all the time i was really uneasy when i first wore them and very self conscious remembering the saying "girls in glass dont get passes" however i can say it has never seemed to have been a handicap for me and people that know me just say there part of my personality. I would actually feel lost without them.

So...... are we going to see some sexy photos of mrnotts in his specs

over a year ago

specs are sexy as long as they suit you.

over a year ago

yeah i remember that 'boys dont make passes 2 girls who wear glasses' and 'specky 4 eyes' pffft sticks and stones

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

"Well... its finally happened, last night i couldn't focus on a thing on screen so finally gave in to age and went along to the optician today... Mrs Notts holding my hand and stroking my bruised ego.. went through all the tests, puffs in the eyes, photos taken the lot.. then, the verdict.. I need glasses to read and use the P.C. No Shit Sherlock I thought... ( I mean why the fluck was I there lol)... So.. trying on a few frames 300 quid and an hour later all done...

Women look so damn horny in them... Why?? I dunno... but they just do lol.."

mr duo wears specs now and i find it a very big turn on!!! like said if you suit them then heyho im putty in yer hands lol!!!!

over a year ago

Well.. Mrs Notts said they look ok, the girls in the shop were saying so.. (but they would eh..) So time will tell I suppose...

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Well.. Mrs Notts said they look ok, the girls in the shop were saying so.. (but they would eh..) So time will tell I suppose...

"

I wouldn't worry Notts......

You should only worry about the fact you are an old git when you need the hearing aid!

over a year ago

Pardon??

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"Well.. Mrs Notts said they look ok, the girls in the shop were saying so.. (but they would eh..) So time will tell I suppose...

I wouldn't worry Notts......

You should only worry about the fact you are an old git when you need the hearing aid!"

some one call me ??

over a year ago

" then, the verdict.. I need glasses to read and use the P.C. "

Is that why you have been posting total bollox all this time babe?

Recon you will look dead sexy in em, post a pic asap and I will tell ya lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

" then, the verdict.. I need glasses to read and use the P.C.

Recon you will look dead sexy in em, post a pic asap and I will tell ya lol"

I want to see Notts with his glasses on as well then we can make a decision on level of sexiness

over a year ago

"Well... its finally happened, last night i couldn't focus on a thing on screen so finally gave in to age and went along to the optician today... Mrs Notts holding my hand and stroking my bruised ego.. went through all the tests, puffs in the eyes, photos taken the lot.. then, the verdict.. I need glasses to read and use the P.C. No Shit Sherlock I thought... ( I mean why the fluck was I there lol)... So.. trying on a few frames 300 quid and an hour later all done...

Women look so damn horny in them... Why?? I dunno... but they just do lol.."

You'll be fine mate,whereas I look like a cross between Alf Garnett and Heinrich Himmler in mine.

over a year ago

" then, the verdict.. I need glasses to read and use the P.C.

Recon you will look dead sexy in em, post a pic asap and I will tell ya lol

I want to see Notts with his glasses on as well then we can make a decision on level of sexiness "

agreed

over a year ago

Women look so damn horny in them... Why?? I dunno... but they just do lol..

You'll be fine mate,whereas I look like a cross between Alf Garnett and Heinrich Himmler in mine.

"

Please please please let it be Ric who posted that lol mwah xxxxxx

over a year ago

I'm sure a pic will follow soon... Though can't see me wearing them for any meets lol...

over a year ago

"

Please please please let it be Ric who posted that lol mwah xxxxxx"

Course it was me......thats why there were no X,s.

Damn it all...I like Rugby,Boxing.... ahem......and all those.....chappish type things dontcha know!

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

i love men and women in glasses , if they are ones that suit them

yum

over a year ago

"

Damn it all...I like Rugby,Boxing.... ahem......and all those.....chappish type things dontcha know!

"

lol just checking, knew it was you really lol xxx

over a year ago

"I'm sure a pic will follow soon... Though can't see me wearing them for any meets lol..."

oh i dont know.

You could do the male secretary bit, you know chew on a pencil and look seductively over the top of your glasses lmao

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Welllllllllllllllllll,

glasses or no glasses.....

...that be the question.

I usually find, if i dont know a person i will go without, and even put a bit of slap on,,,,otherwise - its glasses all the way.....lol

over a year ago

"

lol just checking, knew it was you really lol xxx"

Well I didn't realise it was you

I saw Notts icon above and thought it was him,hence the Xless reply.

That said, XXXXXXXXXXXXX take that!

over a year ago

"I'm sure a pic will follow soon... Though can't see me wearing them for any meets lol...

oh i dont know.

You could do the male secretary bit, you know chew on a pencil and look seductively over the top of your glasses lmao"

Then he takes off his glasses,shakes down his hair and you say....."Why Mr Notts.....your.....your....beautiful".

XXXX

over a year ago

"I'm sure a pic will follow soon... Though can't see me wearing them for any meets lol...

oh i dont know.

You could do the male secretary bit, you know chew on a pencil and look seductively over the top of your glasses lmao

Then he takes off his glasses,shakes down his hair and you say....."Why Mr Notts.....your.....your....beautiful".

XXXX"

lmao

over a year ago

oh i dont know.

XXXX"

Aww.... shucks pmsl...

over a year ago

"

some one call me ??"

half past two

over a year ago

Have you ever noticed though,that some people you meet who aren't wearing glasses look like they should do?

They just have a face for glasses and don't look right when they don't have them on,if you see what I mean.

XXXX

over a year ago

"Have you ever noticed though,that some people you meet who aren't wearing glasses look like they should do?

They just have a face for glasses and don't look right when they don't have them on,if you see what I mean.

XXXX"

ummmmm..........ponders

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Have you ever noticed though,that some people you meet who aren't wearing glasses look like they should do?

XXXX

ummmmm..........ponders "

Beer goggles aren't so good!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I went to a social in broad street birmingham a few years back and thought id be cool to go out without my glasses. Fell flat on my bleeding face in the middle of broad street as i didnt see the path had changed to cobbles

over a year ago

I only wear them for dress up!

over a year ago

"I went to a social in broad street birmingham a few years back and thought id be cool to go out without my glasses. Fell flat on my bleeding face in the middle of broad street as i didnt see the path had changed to cobbles"
pmsl xx

over a year ago

"I only wear them for dress up! "

Dress up Mmmmmmmm

Proper woman Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Mwah xx

over a year ago

"I only wear them for dress up!

Dress up Mmmmmmmm

Proper woman Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Mwah xx"

awww shucks, give over

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I went to a social in broad street birmingham a few years back and thought id be cool to go out without my glasses. Fell flat on my bleeding face in the middle of broad street as i didnt see the path had changed to cobblespmsl xx "

my god was that you ...the council have been trying to contact you as the imprint of your face in the cobbles won the turner prize ....

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I had my eyes lazered, 15 months ago, best thing I ever did

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I went to a social in broad street birmingham a few years back and thought id be cool to go out without my glasses. Fell flat on my bleeding face in the middle of broad street as i didnt see the path had changed to cobblespmsl xx

my god was that you ...the council have been trying to contact you as the imprint of your face in the cobbles won the turner prize .... "

It was my bloody tits i landed on, you know when you want to cry but know you cant lol

over a year ago

Lazering is ok if your distant vision is fooked... No good for close up stuff. You'd still need specs or contacts for the distant stuff...

So i'm told lol..

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I went to a social in broad street birmingham a few years back and thought id be cool to go out without my glasses. Fell flat on my bleeding face in the middle of broad street as i didnt see the path had changed to cobblespmsl xx

my god was that you ...the council have been trying to contact you as the imprint of your face in the cobbles won the turner prize ....

It was my bloody tits i landed on, you know when you want to cry but know you cant lol"

ouch ....id have rubbed em better for you ....

over a year ago

"I had my eyes lazered, 15 months ago, best thing I ever did"

Were you long or short sighted?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Lazering is ok if your distant vision is fooked... No good for close up stuff. You'd still need specs or contacts for the distant stuff...

So i'm told lol.."

inserted contact lenses mate .slipped in to the eye in a simple op ...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Im long and short sighted cant remember the name for it but i refuse to wear bi focals which means im for ever swapping glasses over. Thankyou PD im sure you would of made a good job of rubbing my boobs better lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I had my eyes lazered, 15 months ago, best thing I ever did

Were you long or short sighted?"

as for distance, now have 20/20 in 0ne eye and almost perfect in the other, but it did affect my reading as well, now only need reading glasses for fine print

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Im long and short sighted cant remember the name for it but i refuse to wear bi focals which means im for ever swapping glasses over. Thankyou PD im sure you would of made a good job of rubbing my boobs better lol"

i am a professional ...only the best service and excellent terms

over a year ago

I would beg to differ in opinion I think woman are hit if there glasses suit them particular when wearing the designer frames that enhance there features hehehe blush

over a year ago

Wore glasses for over 35 years,and like auqawoman I had them lasered nearly two years ago,they are brilliant and well worth the cost x

over a year ago

more to the point £300 on glasses!! shoulda gone to... lol

over a year ago

"Wore glasses for over 35 years,and like auqawoman I had them lasered nearly two years ago,they are brilliant and well worth the cost x"

No good for reading... Distance probs yeah, great .. i'd have had it done like a shot if it would have helped.

over a year ago

"more to the point £300 on glasses!! shoulda gone to... lol "

Same pair.. same price, out of stock.. plus shut round our way on a Sunday.. and had to have waited a week for an appointment...

This way.. Rang at 11.15am.. 12 had the tests, all done at 1.30pm glasses in hand..

over a year ago

"Wore glasses for over 35 years,and like auqawoman I had them lasered nearly two years ago,they are brilliant and well worth the cost x

No good for reading... Distance probs yeah, great .. i'd have had it done like a shot if it would have helped."

I can read ok with them but admittidly they did say i might not be able to

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think an eye test is due for hubby........his arms aint long enough for him to read the paper

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"I think an eye test is due for hubby........his arms aint long enough for him to read the paper "

The arms of Mr Tickle have just sprung to mind!!!

hehehehe

over a year ago

Oh defo trendy, Colleen wears glasses and carries them off quite well.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Naughty secretary look works well.....

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Naughty secretary look works well....."

Hell yehhh with a pencil skirt and your heels darlin. Suck on your pen babe and i will let you take a bit of dic

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Naughty secretary look works well.....

Hell yehhh with a pencil skirt and your heels darlin. Suck on your pen babe and i will let you take a bit of dic "

only a bit ?????

over a year ago

I wear glasses so that I do not strain one eye or the eye.

I have two very different eyes, in that the right one is short sighted while the left is long sighted.

Told you I am weird!

Post new Message to Thread