Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To all you anti xfactor people

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

20 million will be watching tomorrow night. So its not just me and _iew.

Stick that in your pipes and smoke it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

how many tvs have you got,geez,lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am not "anti" it, I am just not interested in this and any other so-called reality TV!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"20 million will be watching tomorrow night. So its not just me and _iew.

Stick that in your pipes and smoke it "

Jasons gonna vote for Rebecca........

I'm just gonna watch it cus I wanna!

over a year ago

I'll be watching too I actually went to watch the auditions too lol

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I just can't bring myself to watch it..... so I'll be in the half of the country not watching it....

i'll be watching the Army-Navy Football game.... looking forward to it!!!!

over a year ago

We'll be interrupting our wii games night to watch it

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

can i stick the whole cast n crew in someone elses pipe? lol

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

We'll be fucking another couple. Stick THAT in ya pipe and smoke it!

I know what i'd rather be doing ANY day

*Her*

over a year ago

*Her*"

All meets are cancelled in this house, after all you can get a shag anytime llol

over a year ago

I am going to be poking my eyes out with sticks, otherwise I would be watching it.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am going to be poking my eyes out with sticks, otherwise I would be watching it."
can i join you?

over a year ago

"I am going to be poking my eyes out with sticks, otherwise I would be watching it.can i join you? "

yep

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Never! Are the little ones allowed to stop up so late

over a year ago

Human life has been around for 2 million years, life itself has been around for 600 million years, yet the highlight of many peoples week is to sit back and watch x factor, what the FUCK went wrong people, its enough to make you doubt darwin

over a year ago

I'd rather listen to white noise.

over a year ago

20 million watching......over 40 million not watching

Majority rules

over a year ago

I havent watched it for a couple of years,i hate it,i think it destroys talent rather than guiding and encouraging it.The show should be helping these people to develope their own individual unique talents,yet,instead the show boxes in and pigeon holes that talent into mind numbingly boring commercial crap that sells(but i wouldnt say well,mainly to young children)for a couple of years and then gets tossed aside so that the next fool can come along and fall under simon cowells spell,and then the whole process repeats itself again,and,in the long run the only people who gain from the whole process is simon cowell and no one else.Also the show repeatedly,week after week after week,degrades and humiliates people who should never have got passed the first audition and clearly have mental disabilities and dont understand whats going on,by dressing them up in pantomime costumes,sticking them on stage,and making them prance around doing things they clearly can not do and are not comfortable attempting to do by telling them thats what you need to do if you are going to be a musical artiste,live in front of thousands of people and also beaming that humiliation all around the world to millions of other people making them the laughing stock of almost the whole world all in the name of so called entertainment,Also the _iewing figures are not that good really.20 million for a primetime friday night slot is crap,Coronation street can get them figures for a midweek slot and also it has no competition for those figures,i watch Dads Army instead,a show which is 40 or 50 years old,has been repeated god knows how many times and is fairly irrelevent to todays youth thats what x factors competition is.Now dont get me wrong i personally think Dads Army is far,far superior entertainment than crap factor.That Wagner gezzer should not have got throught the very first audition,he had no talent at all what so ever,and while he kept getting through the stages other people who did have a seriously large amount of talent were getting kickid out.And the only excuse they could think of for why Wagner stayed in so long was that they said he was entertaining well if you get entertainment out of someone who clearly has a mental disability degrading and humiliated themself.............well then,i wont say what i think about that,because if i did i would probably get booted of the site and maybe even arrested and charged by the police because it would scar you for life.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I havent watched it for a couple of years,i hate it,i think it destroys talent rather than guiding and encouraging it.The show should be helping these people to develope their own individual unique talents,yet,instead the show boxes in and pigeon holes that talent into mind numbingly boring commercial crap that sells(but i wouldnt say well,mainly to young children)for a couple of years and then gets tossed aside so that the next fool can come along and fall under simon cowells spell,and then the whole process repeats itself again,and,in the long run the only people who gain from the whole process is simon cowell and no one else.Also the show repeatedly,week after week after week,degrades and humiliates people who should never have got passed the first audition and clearly have mental disabilities and dont understand whats going on,by dressing them up in pantomime costumes,sticking them on stage,and making them prance around doing things they clearly can not do and are not comfortable attempting to do by telling them thats what you need to do if you are going to be a musical artiste,live in front of thousands of people and also beaming that humiliation all around the world to millions of other people making them the laughing stock of almost the whole world all in the name of so called entertainment,Also the _iewing figures are not that good really.20 million for a primetime friday night slot is crap,Coronation street can get them figures for a midweek slot and also it has no competition for those figures,i watch Dads Army instead,a show which is 40 or 50 years old,has been repeated god knows how many times and is fairly irrelevent to todays youth thats what x factors competition is.Now dont get me wrong i personally think Dads Army is far,far superior entertainment than crap factor.That Wagner gezzer should not have got throught the very first audition,he had no talent at all what so ever,and while he kept getting through the stages other people who did have a seriously large amount of talent were getting kickid out.And the only excuse they could think of for why Wagner stayed in so long was that they said he was entertaining well if you get entertainment out of someone who clearly has a mental disability degrading and humiliated themself.............well then,i wont say what i think about that,because if i did i would probably get booted of the site and maybe even arrested and charged by the police because it would scar you for life.

"

So to sum up.....you don't like it?

over a year ago

i think it should be called y factor as in y the fuck is this shit allowed on this is the _iew of celery think treacle would dissagree tho

over a year ago

Peace on earth to all. xxx

over a year ago

"

So to sum up.....you don't like it?"

clearly not...poor chaps keeled over!

over a year ago

"I havent watched it for a couple of years,i hate it,i think it destroys talent rather than guiding and encouraging it.The show should be helping these people to develope their own individual unique talents,yet,instead the show boxes in and pigeon holes that talent into mind numbingly boring commercial crap that sells(but i wouldnt say well,mainly to young children)for a couple of years and then gets tossed aside so that the next fool can come along and fall under simon cowells spell,and then the whole process repeats itself again,and,in the long run the only people who gain from the whole process is simon cowell and no one else.Also the show repeatedly,week after week after week,degrades and humiliates people who should never have got passed the first audition and clearly have mental disabilities and dont understand whats going on,by dressing them up in pantomime costumes,sticking them on stage,and making them prance around doing things they clearly can not do and are not comfortable attempting to do by telling them thats what you need to do if you are going to be a musical artiste,live in front of thousands of people and also beaming that humiliation all around the world to millions of other people making them the laughing stock of almost the whole world all in the name of so called entertainment,Also the _iewing figures are not that good really.20 million for a primetime friday night slot is crap,Coronation street can get them figures for a midweek slot and also it has no competition for those figures,i watch Dads Army instead,a show which is 40 or 50 years old,has been repeated god knows how many times and is fairly irrelevent to todays youth thats what x factors competition is.Now dont get me wrong i personally think Dads Army is far,far superior entertainment than crap factor.That Wagner gezzer should not have got throught the very first audition,he had no talent at all what so ever,and while he kept getting through the stages other people who did have a seriously large amount of talent were getting kickid out.And the only excuse they could think of for why Wagner stayed in so long was that they said he was entertaining well if you get entertainment out of someone who clearly has a mental disability degrading and humiliated themself.............well then,i wont say what i think about that,because if i did i would probably get booted of the site and maybe even arrested and charged by the police because it would scar you for life.

So to sum up.....you don't like it?"

now what on earth gave you that impression,lol,i didnt realise just how much i hated it untill i began writing that message about an hour ago,didnt realise how much i had wrote and how long it took me.

over a year ago

i need a cuppa an a fag now to recuperate

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

ahh but as there are approximately 60 million people in the country more of us won't!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

ahh but as there are approximately 60 million people in the country more of us won't! "

opps sorry just seen this has already been pointed out

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/12/10 23:26:56]

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think that this thread is a good advert for the government banning alcohol consumption....

over a year ago

nope sorry just looked it up there is about 62/63 million in uk.........................................aaaaaaa thankyou very much,goodnight

over a year ago

there's apparently more tv's in homes in the uk than there are people to watch them!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"there's apparently more tv's in homes in the uk than there are people to watch them!

"

Where do they get all their frocks from?...

over a year ago

simon cowels "boys" set to win it anyways so why watch it ?

Mind...i would be chuffed to bits if matt won it.

over a year ago

"there's apparently more tv's in homes in the uk than there are people to watch them!

Where do they get all their frocks from?... "

ironically as i typed it i felt i should be making some reference to tv's....it just felt wrong discussing something so vanilla on here!

over a year ago

Woss this x factor thingy then is it new ??? xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Woss this x factor thingy then is it new ??? xx "
yeah its replacing that street programme

over a year ago

Get back under ya bubbles

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Woss this x factor thingy then is it new ??? xx "

Don't know.....but it will never catch on

over a year ago

"Woss this x factor thingy then is it new ??? xx yeah its replacing that street programme "

Wot Eastenders ya mean?? xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Woss this x factor thingy then is it new ??? xx yeah its replacing that street programme

Wot Eastenders ya mean?? xx "

no it rhymes with jobbie

over a year ago

"Woss this x factor thingy then is it new ??? xx yeah its replacing that street programme

Wot Eastenders ya mean?? xx no it rhymes with jobbie "

Does it pmsl xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Wot Eastenders ya mean?? xx no it rhymes with jobbie

Does it pmsl xx "

mwah xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Diamond xxx stay strong.

Satans work is being done here to try and put us off.

equip yourself with the following:

cloves of garlic, wooden stakes, silver bullets, crucifixs and one of the false sunshine machines...

we will prevail

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I am not "anti" it, I am just not interested in this and any other so-called reality TV!

"

I`m with you there Pearl!

over a year ago

"

So many trannies so few voyeurs.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I am not "anti" it, I am just not interested in this and any other so-called reality TV!

I`m with you there Pearl!"

And I`m really struggling to name all of these "stars" who made loads of money from these programmes. Definately NOT household names in the Bumpkin abode!

over a year ago

Yeah...but there's 60m people in the country...40m can't be wrong!!!

over a year ago

Yeah...but there's 60m people in the country...40m can't be wrong!!! "

62 million people voted for George W Bush in 2004. Just saying!

over a year ago

did anyone hear how much they are charging for adverts during the x factor final? 10 grand a second!

over a year ago

"did anyone hear how much they are charging for adverts during the x factor final? 10 grand a second!"

= 5 pence per second per 100 _iewers.

I'd say that was a good deal.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Diamond xxx stay strong.

cloves of garlic, wooden stakes, silver bullets, crucifixs and one of the false sunshine machines...

we will prevail

"

you forgot the condoms! ............. of I forgot you won't need them cos you will be glued to the tv pmsl

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Diamond xxx stay strong.

we will prevail

you forgot the condoms! ............. of I forgot you won't need them cos you will be glued to the tv pmsl"

doggy over the end of the couch works ok

over a year ago

62 million people voted for George W Bush in 2004. Just saying!"

over a year ago

im sure the ironing will be done during this load of crap x

over a year ago

I like the early stages with the freaky ones but it gets boring later.

over a year ago

The earlies are the best

over a year ago

62 million people voted for George W Bush in 2004. Just saying!"

Was that the majority of the US population?!! Just saying!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

One mans meat is another mans poison

over a year ago

*Her*

All meets are cancelled in this house, after all you can get a shag anytime llol"

aha well that explains why ya not coming tonight

personally i'm a strictly girl but watch x factor if i'm in n its on

over a year ago

"20 million watching......over 40 million not watching

Majority rules "

40001 cos i aint watching it either

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

just re-arranged my meet for tonight to come to my house and told him he's not allowed to talk until the adverts are on!!!

over a year ago

"just re-arranged my meet for tonight to come to my house and told him he's not allowed to talk until the adverts are on!!!"

pmsl i threatened a meet the other week that i would bite his cock of if he arrived before it had finished

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

he thinks I am kidding too!!!!!

over a year ago

"he thinks I am kidding too!!!!!"

I guess he hasnt met you yet lol

over a year ago

"20 million watching......over 40 million not watching

Majority rules

40001 cos i aint watching it either "

So we aren't putting you in charge of counting them then?!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"he thinks I am kidding too!!!!!

I guess he hasnt met you yet lol"

Good guess Sherlock!!!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Good guess Sherlock!!!!"

and I'm going to keep texting View too when it's on - see if he throws a hissy fit, lmao

over a year ago

Good guess Sherlock!!!!

and I'm going to keep texting View too when it's on - see if he throws a hissy fit, lmao "

omg lol, _iew will go into serous queen mode. Will give elton john a run for his moneyxlol

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Good guess Sherlock!!!!

and I'm going to keep texting View too when it's on - see if he throws a hissy fit, lmao

omg lol, _iew will go into serous queen mode. Will give elton john a run for his moneyxlol"

I know, that's the fun part of it... weel, for me anyway!!!! may find myself blocked later pmsl xx

over a year ago

So 20 million people will be listening to hopefuls and think this is the limit of what music has to offer - I'd rather watch half an hour of Jules Holland any day

If you want to support acts go and see new and upcoming singer songwriters - one I'd recommend is Bailey Tzuke, beautiful voice and great songs, saw her live supporting her mum great night out

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"So 20 million people will be listening to hopefuls and think this is the limit of what music has to offer - I'd rather watch half an hour of Jules Holland any day

If you want to support acts go and see new and upcoming singer songwriters - one I'd recommend is Bailey Tzuke, beautiful voice and great songs, saw her live supporting her mum great night out"

this is light relief for me as I actually work in the industry. futn hell..... that didnae sound right lol x

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

plus it keeps Diamond away from the crayons and abacus (she gets tired counting) xx

over a year ago

"Get back under ya bubbles "

lives in a bubble that un

over a year ago

"plus it keeps Diamond away from the crayons and abacus (she gets tired counting) xx"

over a year ago

coffee - check

Electric blanket on - check

Fags - check

Satsuma's - check

22 minutes to get my self snuggled in bed to watch it

By *y_funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Can somebody please, post who the winners is! As hubby watching American Football! XX

over a year ago

"Can somebody please, post who the winners is! As hubby watching American Football! XX"

And the winner is...... Hubby for being able to get control of the remote

Mind you no sex for some time!!!

over a year ago

i genuinely wanted to know who was gonna win but Stacy Solomons voice is the mouse to my elephant! based on talent its Matt surely, but based on Simon Cowell having the show in his back pocket its his teenyboppers :D x

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

who won??? I been busy breaking a newbie in xxxx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Is it over now?

over a year ago

Matt won, Rebecca came second and the boyband were punted as they were third.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Matt won, Rebecca came second and the boyband were punted as they were third."
so its over!!! Thank fuck for that!!!

over a year ago

television the drug of the nation.

breeding ignorance and feeding radiation.

over a year ago

What the f**k's the X Factor?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"television the drug of the nation.

breeding ignorance and feeding radiation."

ever thought of rapping?

over a year ago

"television the drug of the nation.

breeding ignorance and feeding radiation.ever thought of rapping? "

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

This will probably be the last time I bother it..it was great in its natural form a few years ago..but now its purely money..the auditions are in front of an audience of screaming girls, the shows are on two nights a week..double bubble _iewing figures forcing people to watch twice...adverts every ten minutes (more screaming girls)...add to that, vote fixing, and voice enhancing (harmonisers are used regularly)

Then they milk the voters on the final...

And Dermot...just wont/cant stand still!!

Post new Message to Thread