Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To ALL the new forum posters

Jump to newest

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Ladies...... if you post on here, you automatically become members of the Pussy Posse and as such, you must remember that all boys smell, are stupid and you must throw rocks at them.

Men that post.......well.......ppfffttt, I suppose you can join the Doris's if you must.

Anyho........ check out this link and come to the fabulous night being arranged by the Pussy Posse (cus if we left it to a bloke, it would never happen)

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/3561

And Mods.........DO NOT delete this. You all know I'll sulk summat chronic if you do!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ladies...... if you post on here, you automatically become members of the Pussy Posse and as such, you must remember that all boys smell, are stupid and you must throw rocks at them.

Men that post.......well.......ppfffttt, I suppose you can join the Doris's if you must.

Anyho........ check out this link and come to the fabulous night being arranged by the Pussy Posse (cus if we left it to a bloke, it would never happen)

And Mods.........DO NOT delete this. You all know I'll sulk summat chronic if you do!"

ha ha ha ha there tooooo busy cooking for the boss.. eat me

over a year ago

"Ladies...... if you post on here, you automatically become members of the Pussy Posse and as such, you must remember that all boys smell, are stupid and you must throw rocks at them.

And Mods.........DO NOT delete this. You all know I'll sulk summat chronic if you do!"

knock knock

pokes head round door

is this the right room to join the pussy posse

ive very good at throwing rocks at the smelly boys

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

And Mods.........DO NOT delete this. You all know I'll sulk summat chronic if you do!

knock knock

pokes head round door

ive very good at throwing rocks at the smelly boys"

Wooooooo hoooooooo

New member of the Posse.....

You coming to the Charity Night?

over a year ago

knock knock

pokes head round door

Wooooooo hoooooooo

You coming to the Charity Night?"

when and where is it

over a year ago

knock knock

pokes head round door

Wooooooo hoooooooo

You coming to the Charity Night?"

you need proof they are ladys other than a big gob..

over a year ago

dear gorgeous moderators can you please pull this thread as its blatant advertising...

over a year ago

No no no I won't have this ... boys stupid? Why only this week I have personally trained paul to put the seat down after having a wee

over a year ago

knock knock

pokes head round door

Wooooooo hoooooooo

You coming to the Charity Night?you need proof they are ladys other than a big gob.."

i checked this morning im definitely a lady with a big gob lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"dear gorgeous moderators can you please pull this thread as its blatant advertising..."

What? I can't hear you

over a year ago

"dear gorgeous moderators can you please pull this thread as its blatant advertising...

What? I can't hear you "

iam here sweetie /candy knickers your so sexy can do anything for you ......xxxxxxxxx..take it off ) plz

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Pussy posse? ppffffttt..... well, suppose the girls need somewhere to gossip and drink tea.... and knit..... and whatever else it is that wimmen doo. As for the bog seat, who fekkin invented the crapper? A bloke!! So it goes without saying that the bog seat should be left up.... stands to reason dont it?

over a year ago

"Pussy posse? ppffffttt..... well, suppose the girls need somewhere to gossip and drink tea.... and knit..... and whatever else it is that wimmen doo. As for the bog seat, who fekkin invented the crapper? A bloke!! So it goes without saying that the bog seat should be left up.... stands to reason dont it? "
welcome dude lets clear this thread of the little ladys ....

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I don't give a shit if it's blatant advertising.......

Tis for a good cause.

At least I've signed up for the Auction, unlike the Doris wusses!!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

You mean to say that not ONE Doris has put himself up for auction?

Not even OKC? im disgusted!!

over a year ago

"Pussy posse? ppffffttt..... well, suppose the girls need somewhere to gossip and drink tea.... and knit..... and whatever else it is that wimmen doo. As for the bog seat, who fekkin invented the crapper? A bloke!! So it goes without saying that the bog seat should be left up.... stands to reason dont it? "

but it was a lady who invented the dish washer a complecated bit of machineary

what dose that tell you doris's

it takes a woman to invent a dish washer and a bloke to dig a hole in the ground and call it a loo

over a year ago

"I don't give a shit if it's blatant advertising.......

Tis for a good cause.

At least I've signed up for the Auction, unlike the Doris wusses!!!"

i would if we were going..and temper temper......your not making a good impression on the little ladys out there wandering around looking for some one or some thing to cling to or join just like the womens institute get your knitting out maddie anyone for tea .lololol

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I feel very slighted, as I think I was one of the first ppl to put my name forward, (as far as I am aware). Mind you, trust a woman to get it wrong. lol!!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Maddie and the WI in the same sentence???

You have got to be joking!

Rob what are you on today?

over a year ago

oooooooo

im a pussy in the posse

how nice is that

and a token phttt to all the doris,s

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Dishwasher? Why invent summat we already got? Why do you think we get married, and let the ladies wear a white dress? So they match the other kitchen appliances!!!

(someone take away my spade.... I think this hole is deep enuf already lol!!!)

And before I get completely slated.... IT WAS A JOKE!!!

I love my wife, and consider her an equal in our relationship.

over a year ago

"Dishwasher? Why invent summat we already got? Why do you think we get married, and let the ladies wear a white dress? So they match the other kitchen appliances!!!

I love my wife, and consider her an equal in our relationship."

THEY INVENTED THE BROOM..

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"I feel very slighted, as I think I was one of the first ppl to put my name forward, (as far as I am aware). Mind you, trust a woman to get it wrong. lol!!!

"

Don't sulk dear.

I was meaning Doris's in general.

I know you've signed up.

Or was that the wifey who TOLD you !!

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Dishwasher? Why invent summat we already got? Why do you think we get married, and let the ladies wear a white dress? So they match the other kitchen appliances!!!

I love my wife, and consider her an equal in our relationship.THEY INVENTED THE BROOM.."

I no longer ride my broomstick.

I find a hoover much more ergonomically friendly.

over a year ago

Ohhh Desperation now ff's...

The original lot have all but burned out lol..

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Wifey? oh dear....thats a bit demeaning isnt it? So much for sisterly solidarity lol!!

As for her telling me to do it... We discussed it, and then WE decided I would do it.... just like WE are discussing whether or not to put ourselves forward as a cpl.... methinks thou doust protest to much.

over a year ago

"Ohhh Desperation now ff's...

The original lot have all but burned out lol.."

thats rich coming from someone just up from his nap ..

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

It's funny tho, how the ladies feel the need to gang together to take us guys on.

It's almost as tho they feel inferior?

Dunno why, I have always thort that, on the whole, the females of most species are usually the slightly stronger of the pair, perhaps not in the physical sense, but certainly as a package.

Perhaps its just that during history, its been the guys that had stood out at the forefront of most disciplines, and now, even tho we have had sexual equality for some time, the ladies still lag behind?

Discuss lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

nah...can't be arsed

over a year ago

ladys stop posting on this thread and listen theres a 24 hour shoe shop now open run run run ;0

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/06/09 20:52:07]

over a year ago

does that mean coz i have been posting that i can join the pussy posse

i too think boys smell

is this the swingers version of the spice girls, girl power, but our version is pussy power

and do we all get names??

over a year ago

"ladys stop posting on this thread and listen theres a 24 hour shoe shop now open run run run ;0"

nah cant be bothered shoes arnt my thing lol

over a year ago

"

"

Ohhhh Yes.... you do get a name..

over a year ago

"

Ohhhh Yes.... you do get a name.. "

oi! behave !!! weve been here before thank god pds gone walkabout

over a year ago

precious pussy

pouting pussy

pretty pussy

posh pussy

pube pussy

bagsey can i be pleasure pussy....please pretty please...posse leader...she who must be obeyed

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"dear gorgeous moderators can you please pull this thread as its blatant advertising..."

Can't do, Number 1,one half of this couple belongs to the pussy posse, and number 2 I am terrified of madhick

over a year ago

"precious pussy

pouting pussy

pretty pussy

posh pussy

pube pussy

bagsey can i be pleasure pussy....please pretty please...posse leader...she who must be obeyed

"

rob ere you can be known as GASH

over a year ago

"dear gorgeous moderators can you please pull this thread as its blatant advertising...

Can't do, Number 1,one half of this couple belongs to the pussy posse, and number 2 I am terrified of madhick"

we dont live far from you ill bring you flowers and chocs plz removeit xxxxxx

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Can't do, Number 1,one half of this couple belongs to the pussy posse, and number 2 I am terrified of madhickwe dont live far from you ill bring you flowers and chocs plz removeit xxxxxx"

Feck off Rob......

I'm far more terrifying than even you.

And bribery is just sooooooo last week.

Don't you know that terror is the new blackmail?

over a year ago

"precious pussy

pouting pussy

pretty pussy

posh pussy

pube pussy

rob ere you can be known as GASH"

now who exactly where u calling GASH...she waits, simmering, and taking her teeth out in anticipation of biting ass

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"precious pussy

pouting pussy

pretty pussy

posh pussy

pube pussy

rob ere you can be known as GASH

now who exactly where u calling GASH...she waits, simmering, and taking her teeth out in anticipation of biting ass"

I'll be Bossy Pussy then.

over a year ago

Can't do, Number 1,one half of this couple belongs to the pussy posse, and number 2 I am terrified of madhickwe dont live far from you ill bring you flowers and chocs plz removeit xxxxxx

Feck off Rob......

Don't you know that terror is the new blackmail?"

me hide behind sofa...not this thread must stop as its an infringement of the boy gangs rights and you know we are right all hail the boy gang all hail the male dominance so bow down before us::::::::::::::

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect Pussy here!!!

lol

over a year ago

Can't do, Number 1,one half of this couple belongs to the pussy posse, and number 2 I am terrified of madhickwe dont live far from you ill bring you flowers and chocs plz removeit xxxxxx

Feck off Rob......

Don't you know that terror is the new blackmail?me hide behind sofa...not this thread must stop as its an infringement of the boy gangs rights and you know we are right all hail the boy gang all hail the male dominance so bow down before us::::::::::::::"

you should heading for a pussy whipping off all us girlies hun

over a year ago

"Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect Pussy here!!!

lol"

pouting pussy here ..kicked him off at last

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Feck off Rob......

Don't you know that terror is the new blackmail?me hide behind sofa...not this thread must stop as its an infringement of the boy gangs rights and you know we are right all hail the boy gang all hail the male dominance so bow down before us::::::::::::::"

That's given me the best laugh I've had for ages.

over a year ago

shy pussy here

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"shy pussy here"

Hello babes.......... nice to see you again!

over a year ago

Shy pussy.....

Twaddle....

over a year ago

lolpouting pussy here ..kicked him off at last "

thank fook for that the doris has gone to put his pinny on.

this is pleasure pussy, or gash as your doris affectionatley called me lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

lolpouting pussy here ..kicked him off at last "

bout time chick, he was getting FAR too carried away with himself.....lol

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Shy pussy.....

Twaddle.... "

And what Muppet did we name you after????

It was the fugly one wasn't it?

Gonzo?

over a year ago

lolpouting pussy here ..kicked him off at last

bout time chick, he was getting FAR too carried away with himself.....lol"

doesnt he always deb ? xxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

lolpouting pussy here ..kicked him off at last

bout time chick, he was getting FAR too carried away with himself.....loldoesnt he always deb ? xxx"

Give em an inch and they take a mile - they give us an inch and they try to make us believe its a mile....lol

over a year ago

Oooo God... not the bloody Muppetts again..

As dry as the strap on threats lol...

Now be good girlies and bend over.. theres a little poppett xx

over a year ago

"Oooo God... not the bloody Muppetts again..

As dry as the strap on threats lol...

Now be good girlies and bend over.. theres a little poppett xx"

you started the name thing off again ...i did warn you but as usual a doris who doesnt listen ...

over a year ago

hellooooooooo

and i am shy, honest

over a year ago

Been reading the froums since joining and thought it was about time i said hello proper to the posse members.

Hi Girls, can i be Preening Pussy???

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Stacking up tonight on the posse side arent we :D

over a year ago

"Stacking up tonight on the posse side arent we :D"
almost makes you pity the dorisses ..i did say almost

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Stacking up tonight on the posse side arent we :Dalmost makes you pity the dorisses ..i did say almost "

Its only singular now - even wonky nips must be hiding tonight....lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Can't do, Number 1,one half of this couple belongs to the pussy posse, and number 2 I am terrified of madhickwe dont live far from you ill bring you flowers and chocs plz removeit xxxxxx"

Nice bit of grovelling, just how _adchick likes the doris's

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Been reading the froums since joining and thought it was about time i said hello proper to the posse members.

Hi Girls, can i be Preening Pussy???"

You can be any Pussy you like my lovely.

Welcome

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Nice bit of grovelling, just how _adchick likes the doris's"

Apart from liking my Doris's grovelling, I also like them with a boquet of flowers in one hand and a pair of Jimmy Choo's in the other.......

Now kneel before me inconsequential one and beg forgiveness for not bringing this goddess offerings to deminish her wrath........

over a year ago

Nice bit of grovelling, just how _adchick likes the doris's

Apart from liking my Doris's grovelling, I also like them with a boquet of flowers in one hand and a pair of Jimmy Choo's in the other.......

Now kneel before me inconsequential one and beg forgiveness for not bringing this goddess offerings to deminish her wrath........

"

he would if he wasnt tethered lol x

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"You mean to say that not ONE Doris has put himself up for auction?

"

Right as we a going to keep count! LOL

Count (including me) stands at:

Guys offering to put themselves up = 6

Girls offering to put themselves up = 2

Maddie you do need to get your facts right and get the Posse in action.

LOL

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"You mean to say that not ONE Doris has put himself up for auction?

Right as we a going to keep count! LOL

Count (including me) stands at:

Guys offering to put themselves up = 6

Girls offering to put themselves up = 2

Maddie you do need to get your facts right and get the Posse in action.

LOL

"

There ya go then, definitive proof from the "man with the plan" that the pissy posse are all talk.... piss and wind as my grandad would say.

Ladies, in a fight with a guy, you will always come up short.

Do you know why they dont let wimmen fight on the front line?.... Its because, contrary to popular belief, if a guy sees a woman injured or under threat, he subconciously is programmed to feel empathy for her, to "care and protect" her mor than he would if it was a guy. Positive proof that guys are the more caring sex. Now, get in the kitchen and make me a coffee!!!

over a year ago

2 sugars and milk in mine...

Peds

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I don’t want to be a Doris! Can’t you women come up with a better name than Doris as it sounds like one of them blokes in dresses in the bounty advert.

over a year ago

"I don’t want to be a Doris! Can’t you women come up with a better name than Doris as it sounds like one of them blokes in dresses in the bounty advert. "

I know....good int it lol

over a year ago

"I don’t want to be a Doris! Can’t you women come up with a better name than Doris as it sounds like one of them blokes in dresses in the bounty advert. "
YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE ...now get off this thread young man or wear a crash helmet ...

over a year ago

We got us a Doris in the Scottish Parlaiment, the movement is growing girls Doris Power is growing, soon we will pass laws chaining u all to the kitchen with just enuff length to reach the bedroom.

Mhuhuhahahahaha

over a year ago

"We got us a Doris in the Scottish Parlaiment, the movement is growing girls Doris Power is growing, soon we will pass laws chaining u all to the kitchen with just enuff length to reach the bedroom.

Mhuhuhahahahaha "

Dream on babes, the only chain in my house is in the bedroom

over a year ago

Hrrrrr damn u woman, stop pushing my buttons, can't stop thinking about chains in bedrooms

By *ark-PlayerMan
over a year ago

Nice Shoes

what you have to put the seat down after? - thats where I have been going wrong

over a year ago

"what you have to put the seat down after? - thats where I have been going wrong "
ooh a doris who admits hes wrong...now theres a novelty

over a year ago

Oooooh i'm a member of the Pussy Posse! never been in a gang! lol... Does this mean i get a jacket? LOL..

Sammi xx

over a year ago

Oooooh i'm a member of the Pussy Posse! never been in a gang! lol... Does this mean i get a jacket? LOL..

Sammi xx "

nooo a badge ..but dont know where youre going to pin it lol

over a year ago

Sammi xx nooo a badge ..but dont know where youre going to pin it lol"

Hmmmmm Maybe pin it to my tit but there again may deflate my 42f's an not quite sure billy's into piercings hehe.... Suggestions welcome!

over a year ago

Sammi xx nooo a badge ..but dont know where youre going to pin it lol

Hmmmmm Maybe pin it to my tit but there again may deflate my 42f's an not quite sure billy's into piercings hehe.... Suggestions welcome! "

nooo sweetie your possee now ..you do what you like

over a year ago

Sammi xx "

all posse members get a special jacket , and there own little padded room .

over a year ago

Sammi xx nooo a badge ..but dont know where youre going to pin it lol

Hmmmmm Maybe pin it to my tit but there again may deflate my 42f's an not quite sure billy's into piercings hehe.... Suggestions welcome! nooo sweetie your possee now ..you do what you like "

I already do do!

over a year ago

Sammi xx all posse members get a special jacket , and there own little padded room . "

oi!dipsy!toddle back off to the other thread ...we,ll have no dorisses here !!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 18/06/09 13:50:11]

over a year ago

Sammi xx all posse members get a special jacket , and there own little padded room . "

Dipsy is at it again I see

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

The original lot have all but burned out lol.."

SOoooooooo true notts .....i saw them cum and go over the months they all go delusional at the merest hint the are actually women ...

TO ALL THE REAL MEN MOB they are not actual women they are "DAVES" pretend men who waddle around wearing strapons and false beards ....and have penis envy .but then go home cook wash and general uphold the true tradition of wifeliness

Coming on a swing site just goes plainly to their heads !!!!!

PD.,

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/06/09 13:51:35]

over a year ago

SOoooooooo true notts .....i saw them cum and go over the months they all go delusional at the merest hint the are actually women ...

TO ALL THE REAL MEN MOB they are not actual women they are "DAVES" pretend men who waddle around wearing strapons and false beards ....and have penis envy .but then go home cook wash and general uphold the true tradition of wifeliness

PD.,"

Have i fuck burnt out!!!!! you aint seen nothing yet...new and improved is more like it

over a year ago

PD.,"

oooeerrrr where did you pop up from ...thought it was safe on here

over a year ago

Sammi xx all posse members get a special jacket , and there own little padded room . oi!dipsy!toddle back off to the other thread ...we,ll have no dorisses here !!"

Oooooooooooooh Jacket an a padded room! (anyone coming to play) Now Then are'nt i a lucky girl

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

PD.,oooeerrrr where did you pop up from ...thought it was safe on here "

its never safe babe ...go polish your jelly one ..!!!!

over a year ago

i want a name!! but i dont like none of them thats left!!

*stamps her feet and folds her arms*

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"i want a name!! but i dont like none of them thats left!!

*stamps her feet and folds her arms*"

thumper ????

over a year ago

thumper ????"

oi!! careful you!! lol

over a year ago

thumper ????"

thump you...

over a year ago

you wanna hold his arms while i do it kaz?? lol

over a year ago

"you wanna hold his arms while i do it kaz?? lol"
ooh yes please

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"you wanna hold his arms while i do it kaz?? lolooh yes please "

calm down girls ...ok what about ..

strapon ?

over a year ago

"you wanna hold his arms while i do it kaz?? lolooh yes please

calm down girls ...ok what about ..

strapon ?"

are you obsessed with strap ons? are ya???

over a year ago

hey if the strap on is being passed round, am sure its my turn soon. Is there any KY left or will someone spit on it for me.....otherwise "him" is going to have to take it raw.....god a woman in charge of a cock (albeit a strap on) wot a dangerous scenario...

from

pleasure pussy

of the

pussy posse

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"hey if the strap on is being passed round, am sure its my turn soon. Is there any KY left or will someone spit on it for me.....otherwise "him" is going to have to take it raw.....god a woman in charge of a cock (albeit a strap on) wot a dangerous scenario...

from

pleasure pussy

of the

pussy posse"

I rest my case Guys PRETEND MEN reverting to type ... and to kaz ...you know its true ...you wish you had a cock ...go on admit it ...your amongst friends ...

over a year ago

"hey if the strap on is being passed round, am sure its my turn soon. Is there any KY left or will someone spit on it for me.....otherwise "him" is going to have to take it raw.....god a woman in charge of a cock (albeit a strap on) wot a dangerous scenario...

from

pleasure pussy

of the

pussy posse

I rest my case Guys PRETEND MEN reverting to type ... and to kaz ...you know its true ...you wish you had a cock ...go on admit it ...your amongst friends ..."

very good point..pd..i think we are amongst alot of possee members....that would like a member so man gave them strap ons

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

*stamps her feet and folds her arms*"

Maddies Biatch Pussy..........!

over a year ago

"precious pussy

pouting pussy

pretty pussy

posh pussy

pube pussy

"

your new name is strapon gash

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"precious pussy

pouting pussy

pretty pussy

posh pussy

pube pussy

your new name is strapon gash "

Fook off Rob.

My Posse can be who they want to be.!

Go swivel on something rubber and hard!

By *pecializedMan
over a year ago

newcastle/northumberland

now play nicely

over a year ago

Personaly thinking 'Madchick' is the perfect name...

Serves as a warning to all who dare click...

over a year ago

"Personaly thinking 'Madchick' is the perfect name...

Serves as a warning to all who dare click..."

from a bad egg if you ask me

Post new Message to Thread