Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sex with military

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Always hearing stories off Military lads about women being crazy for the uniform.....so far not had much experience of this! What's everyone's view of sex with squaddies? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Squaddies" are a special Breed Zzzzz

"Squaddies" Are the fittest Zzzzz

"Squaddies" Have more Stamina Zzzzz

"Squaddies are Canon Fodder

RSM Gimp

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/15 01:34:37]

over a year ago

""Squaddies" are a special Breed Zzzzz

RSM Gimp"

We don't all love ourselves some of us are just proud to serve our country

By *ub... girlWoman
over a year ago

worcester

Who would say no to a squaddie

over a year ago

It's a fantasy of mine - love a man in a military uniform.

Think it's the brave and strong element to it.

I like being dominated in the bedroom so I think I imagine a man who fights for his Queen & Country would be a dominating sex God between the sheets.

However as I said, it's only a fantasy and I have yet to discover if any of this is true Minx xx

over a year ago

"It's a fantasy of mine - love a man in a military uniform.

I like being dominated in the bedroom so I think I imagine a man who fights for his Queen & Country would be a dominating sex God between the sheets.

However as I said, it's only a fantasy and I have yet to discover if any of this is true Minx xx"

You should message me and see if can help u find out xx

over a year ago

""Squaddies" are a special Breed Zzzzz

RSM Gimp

We don't all love ourselves some of us are just proud to serve our country

"

But that isnt what you asked is it

over a year ago

One day perhaps I'll get lucky.... Haha x

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

They're just another bloke to me.

Tho, like coppers and firemen (or anyone else who is in that 'uniform' bracket) - I am more impressed if they actually have a personality, and don't rely on their uniform to get laid. (not saying all would act like it, without birds falling for it).

over a year ago

"One day perhaps I'll get lucky.... Haha x"

Where in North west are u xx

over a year ago

However as I said, it's only a fantasy and I have yet to discover if any of this is true Minx xx

You should message me and see if can help u find out xx"

May just do that haha x

over a year ago

You should message me and see if can help u find out xx

May just do that haha x"

Hope u do

over a year ago

Squaddies, people in uniform and so on are just like any other human are they not?

We wouldn't meet someone though that feels shouting about it all over there profile/messages thinks it will guarantee a leg over.

....But thats just us.

over a year ago

No I don't think the uniform defines me as a person but my job describes my lifestyle and my passion which for me is my job, I love what I do and I'm. Proud of what me and every other person within the army do x

over a year ago

"I love what I do and I'm. Proud of what me and every other person within the army do x"

And so you should be

over a year ago

I've seen some very sexy girls in the military police.It wasn't so much the uniform that did it for me. They were both bubble butt, black girls. (a personal weakness)

over a year ago

"Squaddies, people in uniform and so on are just like any other human are they not?

We wouldn't meet someone though that feels shouting about it all over there profile/messages thinks it will guarantee a leg over.

....But thats just us."

Bingo

over a year ago

"I've seen some very sexy girls in the military police.It wasn't so much the uniform that did it for me. They were both bubble butt, black girls. (a personal weakness) "

I know what u mean mate the red caps always get me going it's cos they are so dominating and aren't afraid to use there power

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Well I have fucked every uniform going over the years and mostly it was because the guys were really good guys and I wanted to meet them, my FB at the moment is an ex marine, lovely, educated and very respectful

over a year ago

Yeah must admit I have slept with couple of military lasses and as with most military personnel there is always control and respect Evan when tetieating get really naughty loved the army girls before I joined but now have so much more respect for them they put up. With a lot of stick off the lads

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

"Who would say no to a squaddie "

Me. Hubby is an ex squaddy and I've been told what they're like so it's a big NO from me.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm not fussed about men in uniform. It's about the man, not the uniform or the job for me.

I do like a fit, toned guy with plenty of stamina though.

A lot of fit men prefer fit women though, not us unfit lardarses.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I'm not fussed about men in uniform. It's about the man, not the uniform or the job for me.

A lot of fit men prefer fit women though, not us unfit lardarses."

Oh I don't know ive met a few

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I like uniforms on a man

Especially if they're young

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I'm not fussed about men in uniform. It's about the man, not the uniform or the job for me.

A lot of fit men prefer fit women though, not us unfit lardarses.

Oh I don't know ive met a few "

Me too, which is why I said a lot, rather than all

over a year ago

Don't mind if they don't bleat on about it. If it's their only USP then no some are very one dimensional.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Mr was a squaddie when we met, he's a very laid back funny guy, yet has this commanding air about him. It was and still is a major turn on for me, and I miss him not being in the uniform any more

over a year ago

"Always hearing stories off Military lads about women being crazy for the uniform.....so far not had much experience of this! What's everyone's view of sex with squaddies? X"

It's a pain in the ass. They usually can't accommodate, they usually aren't available flexibly, eventually they'll move on when you've established something fun, they often have an attitude that I'm not so keen on myself...

Living in Oxfordshire though I do meet quite a few military guys out and about. I particularly enjoy it when they try and hit on me with the lure of their sexy uniform. I point out that I'm a freelance writer - I work in my knickers which is far more sexy than working in clothes.

By *icky999Man
over a year ago

warrington

I was fucked up the arse by a general once.

Charged me £30 billion for two wars and lost both of 'em

over a year ago

I love a man in uniform. Have been a sod for them for years.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i used to meet loads as i lived near quite a few militarily bases..doesnt do anything for 4 personally .dont really care what a guy is wearing

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

I love military men, but preferably out of uniform.

By *oconut2Woman
over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

However as I said, it's only a fantasy and I have yet to discover if any of this is true Minx xx"

I'll find out tomorrow

over a year ago

Seriously what jobs people do makes no difference to me at all

I do however find guys who mail you telling you they are in the army, a firefighter etc rather boring, do they really think it will get them a meet?

over a year ago

"Who would say no to a squaddie "

When i was in it was a big no no!. Women were labelled if they did.

I have still have the uniform if anyone is interested!!

over a year ago

"Always hearing stories off Military lads about women being crazy for the uniform.....so far not had much experience of this! What's everyone's view of sex with squaddies? X"

Had plenty of fun with squaddies when I lived in Larkhill

over a year ago

Fucked a marine back in 2011 he was on here, he was mental but a good shag and lovely, our birthdays are the same day and even now he'll send a whatsapp on my birthday and Xmas. Think he's doing some maritime security thing now cos every now and again his whatsapp picture shows him in plain clothes with guns and sometimes on ships!

Now the paratrooper I dated last year was very good looking but if he was made of chocolate he'd eat himself, he thought he was amazing but I suppose 15 years being a para and having it drummed into him that they are "the elite" it's not really his fault.

After 4 moths of shagging I still didn't get him to the level that I needed. Was fuck all foreplay (on his part) he was all about himself, just wanted sex right now sort of thing he could even fuck and stay hard straight after cummin, I've never experienced that before, like he would cum and it would still be coming out of him but he wouldn't stop and just keep powering through! His style of shagging suggested to me that he's never had to work on his skills or even care about foreplay to turn a woman on an that he's just fucked 100's of women that have just wanted to shag him cos he's a squaddie. He wouldn't let me in his arse hole with my fingers or tongue or nothing.

over a year ago

I find that living near military bases I get a lot of messages from bored squaddies who expect you to be able to drop everything to meet them for a quick fumble in the car. On the whole they tend not to fit in with my way of meeting......in 3 years I've only met with 1....and the uniform does nothing for me. I prefer my men naked

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Seriously what jobs people do makes no difference to me at all

I do however find guys who mail you telling you they are in the army, a firefighter etc rather boring, do they really think it will get them a meet?"

That sums up my opinion, too. I've lost track of the amount of lads who message me telling me about how they are a soldier and that I should meet them.

The smart ones don't make a big deal of it. I've been chitchatting with one chap who soft pedals this and I think he'll get much further with his approach.

over a year ago

I live near a military base as well that's home to SFSG paratroopers and marines! There's a pub in Llantwit Major that's full of them on a Thursday night. Nando's in Cardiff Friday night at 9 you'll find a load of marines!

To be honest I'd never got the whole squaddie fascination until the guy from last year, just really liked being in his company and can't even explain it, I liked his attitude and aura and I liked listening to all his experiences and learning about things.

My ex that I was with for 10 years and the father of my child is a fireman so they don't do nothing for me, his uniform was pretty shit I thought, just navy t shirt and trousers, didn't really see him in the full gear apart from one time the fire alarm went off in my building in work and the fire brigade had to come and check the whole building before we could go back in, all the women were swooning over them and him and I said that's my boyfriend and in my head I was saying "you better come over and speak to me now you fucking prick" luckily he did and gave me a kiss! That's the only time I thought yeah it's quite cool him being a fireman I suppose!

over a year ago

Iv net a few and some are great lovers/fucks and some are selfish pricks.

True story

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

It holds no appeal to me the uniform but when married I saw plenty of "tag chasers" who would just go after a particular rank or unit. I just used to laugh and think it isn't glamerous being an military spouse lol

over a year ago

I think guys are guys with there mates they act like a player and with there girls probably show there soft side,I do feel to love a soldier must be a special thing as it most be so hard being apart and the worry of them getting hurt xx

over a year ago

Strange I never read of women fantasising about Parking Wardens.

over a year ago

"Fucked a marine back in 2011 he was on here, he was mental but a good shag and lovely, our birthdays are the same day and even now he'll send a whatsapp on my birthday and Xmas. Think he's doing some maritime security thing now cos every now and again his whatsapp picture shows him in plain clothes with guns and sometimes on ships!

Now the paratrooper I dated last year was very good looking but if he was made of chocolate he'd eat himself, he thought he was amazing but I suppose 15 years being a para and having it drummed into him that they are "the elite" it's not really his fault.

After 4 moths of shagging I still didn't get him to the level that I needed. Was fuck all foreplay (on his part) he was all about himself, just wanted sex right now sort of thing he could even fuck and stay hard straight after cummin, I've never experienced that before, like he would cum and it would still be coming out of him but he wouldn't stop and just keep powering through! His style of shagging suggested to me that he's never had to work on his skills or even care about foreplay to turn a woman on an that he's just fucked 100's of women that have just wanted to shag him cos he's a squaddie. He wouldn't let me in his arse hole with my fingers or tongue or nothing. "

Is this the one you still pine after?

The one you thought was more than just a fuck, but you were just a fuck to him.

By *carineMan
over a year ago

Armthorpe, Doncaster

Sex with the military? Some mistake, surely. You mean being raped by the military...

over a year ago

My dad was an officer I am so proud of him and so proud of my childhood and the grounding I got from being a military child.

over a year ago

"

I like being dominated in the bedroom so I think I imagine a man who fights for his Queen & Country would be a dominating sex God between the sheets. "

The last military man I dated was my sub,

So no, not all will be dominating 'sex gods' in bed.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I'm more at the amount of personal information people are sharing regarding where units are what rank they are and what pubs they drink in. While it maybe common knowledge to locals on that particular area it may not be common knowledge to others reading this and we don't know just who reads these things on the Internet. Just be mindful of how much information you put on an open forum regarding serving military personnel

over a year ago

"I'm more at the amount of personal information people are sharing regarding where units are what rank they are and what pubs they drink in. While it maybe common knowledge to locals on that particular area it may not be common knowledge to others reading this and we don't know just who reads these things on the Internet. Just be mindful of how much information you put on an open forum regarding serving military personnel "

Any pub or club that is near a military base will be full of members of the armed forces on a weekend.

You can find out the locations of such places on the forces websites.

over a year ago

"

The one you thought was more than just a fuck, but you were just a fuck to him."

Yeah, I liked him a lot, got carried away because we weren't just fucking, we would go out for meals, cinema, even met his family, took me to a wedding of someone in his regiment now that to me isn't the sort of stuff I'd do with a fuck buddy. Think he got to me cos he's unobtainable!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I'm more at the amount of personal information people are sharing regarding where units are what rank they are and what pubs they drink in. While it maybe common knowledge to locals on that particular area it may not be common knowledge to others reading this and we don't know just who reads these things on the Internet. Just be mindful of how much information you put on an open forum regarding serving military personnel

Any pub or club that is near a military base will be full of members of the armed forces on a weekend.

You can find out the locations of such places on the forces websites."

Not all information

over a year ago

"Who would say no to a squaddie

Me. Hubby is an ex squaddy and I've been told what they're like so it's a big NO from me. "

S x

over a year ago

Doesn't make a difference to me. I guess if someone I had gotten to like and play with brought out a uniform I would enjoy it but I wouldn't go with a man for the pure fact that he was in the army.

over a year ago

"

The one you thought was more than just a fuck, but you were just a fuck to him.

Yeah, I liked him a lot, got carried away because we weren't just fucking, we would go out for meals, cinema, even met his family, took me to a wedding of someone in his regiment now that to me isn't the sort of stuff I'd do with a fuck buddy. Think he got to me cos he's unobtainable!"

He sounds pretty selfish in the bedroom :/

over a year ago

"Strange I never read of women fantasising about Parking Wardens.

"

I fantasise about kicking them

over a year ago

Uniforms are a huge turn off for me. Much prefer people who don't take orders and can think for themselves.

over a year ago

"Seriously what jobs people do makes no difference to me at all

I do however find guys who mail you telling you they are in the army, a firefighter etc rather boring, do they really think it will get them a meet?"

yes makes no difference what job .

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"Always hearing stories off Military lads about women being crazy for the uniform.....so far not had much experience of this! What's everyone's view of sex with squaddies? X

Had plenty of fun with squaddies when I lived in Larkhill "

i was based there.

over a year ago

I love a uniformed guy, (never been with one) but always fancied.

Though got to something in his head, then just between his legs!

Where's my squaddie????

over a year ago

I'd want a boyfriend that was in the armed forces but one who had been in since he was 16 and was heading towards the last few years of service. I really liked hearing the experiences and stories plus I'd like to see what it would be like to wave off then welcome them back at brize.

over a year ago

"I love a uniformed guy, (never been with one) but always fancied.

Though got to something in his head, then just between his legs!

Where's my squaddie???? "

Give me a message babe if your interested xx

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I've met a few guys who were in the forces, and the main thing was the personality, how they treated me and how sexy they were, and that didn't necessarily mean totally fit with a six pack. The uniform is an added bonus.

Post new Message to Thread