Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does anyone every worry about....

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

A family member hitting on you on here... not realising it is you obviously.

Would it be the worst thing ever to get a message saying "you have great tits and I'd love to fuck you" (obviously a different message if you are a guy) and then find out it is your brother or uncle.

Or a young guy messaging a couple, explaining how he has a thing for older women and asking if you could be his milf (more literally than he intended)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Or should that be..... did anyone never worry about this ...... until now lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not exactly worried about it but I have thought of the possibility. I have a particular Uncle and Aunt who I'm sure are swingers however if they did get in touch (and hadn't recognised my tattoo) then I'd just laugh about it I think.

It's one of those situations where I think you don't really know how you'd react unless it happened.

over a year ago

"A family member hitting on you on here... not realising it is you obviously.

Would it be the worst thing ever to get a message saying "you have great tits and I'd love to fuck you" (obviously a different message if you are a guy) and then find out it is your brother or uncle.

Or a young guy messaging a couple, explaining how he has a thing for older women and asking if you could be his milf (more literally than he intended) "

Does the possibility of an incestous family of swingers come into this?

over a year ago

yea sometimes i worry about this for sure, like that if my dad saw me on cam or something, but its the chance u take

over a year ago

I am sure there is that possibility.... but it wasn't what I was thinking of.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"A family member hitting on you on here... not realising it is you obviously.

Or a young guy messaging a couple, explaining how he has a thing for older women and asking if you could be his milf (more literally than he intended) "

Or someone's wife/husband getting in touch with their other half, oblivious to who they really are!

over a year ago

Not a chance, as I don't speak to any of them!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im sure if my son was on here or any other family member that they would manage to recognize my face lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

If it happened to us I doubt id be able to look them straight in the face again without laughing..............or feeling a little bit sick

over a year ago

I had a message from a couple not long after joining this site from quite near to where i live with the same names as hubbys niece and nephew in law asking could they meet similar in size and age to my in laws just said no thanks and blocked them lol xxx Lois xxx

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Gulp!

I have come across a (girl) friend of one of my sons on a site in the past.

Didn't recognise her at first, then as we started chatting, I think it both dawned on us that we knew one another.

We chat a lot - but have never taken it any further than that. More friends than sexual partners.

over a year ago

Oh my god, what a horrible thought - a family member would be, i dont even wanna think about it.

I do worry about people though when i sent my face pics out. I always worry that one time ill be sending them to my next door neighbour

Post new Message to Thread