Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

getting pissed before meets?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, just want to ask, does everyone have drinks before a meet? We are now into quite a few meets now and as of yet I still haven't managed to do it sober! I'm not sure why? I love sex with my partner sober so why not a meet? Any advise greatly welcome!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

We have a meet in about 5 mins and drinking vodka!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's strange I

Don't drink before meets

Incase I show myself up lol

never thought I'd do some of the things I have sober

But I have and enjoyed them immensely x

over a year ago

Vodka at this time of day lol.

over a year ago

Maybe a shot of something but nothing too excessive lol

over a year ago

Yeah I get that! And most probably have shown myself up!!! But I get so nervous that I feel I have to drink or I'll be to shy!! Maybe next time I'll have to do a sober one!! Xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No I don't, I drink at socials ( not so often now) but the only time I've drank on a one to one is if the guy has brought a drink and we share. If you can't do it sober you shouldn't be doing it at all is my opinion

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

If a meet turned up d*unk I would leave and go home, alone!

In my opinion, alcohol and swinging are not a good combination. When I've been to clubs I've had a couple of glasses of wine but no more. I probably drink less when swinging than I do at any other time

over a year ago

A quick one but any more's a big no no, for the men, for obvious reasons, brewers droop and all that. But for the women - hmmm, i once met with a woman who polished off the equivalent of 3 double vodkas during the course of the meet.... shall we say it was less than successful when emotion took over!!

over a year ago

" If you can't do it sober you shouldn't be doing it at all is my opinion

"

over a year ago

I don't like 'pissed' people to be honest....if I thought someone was pissed at a meet I'd call off I think.

An old f.b of mine liked a glass of wine or two prior to meets, but she never got pissed.

I think there's a line there and everybody's is different I guess but if I felt someone had to be pissed to meet with me, or if myself or a f.b had to be pissed to meet with someone i'd be thinking 'why?'

That's my thoughts on it anyhow.....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

What is making you so nervous that you need to drink in the middle of the day before a meet?

It would worry me that I would enter into anything with so much risk potential without my faculties intact.

I don't drink before a meet, rarely during a meet and never after one. I do drink at socials, in a social situation.

I hope you find your solution and maybe try working on your nerves more generally without alcohol.

over a year ago

if i go to a social and not playing i will drink and let me hair down..

if im meeting someone no i wont drink before unless over the course of the night we share wine or soemthing

i couldnt play with anyone who had a drink or was a tad merry

over a year ago

I'll have a glass of wine if it's an evening meet - but nothing during the day!

I'd never have a meet d*unk as I think sex is better when you're sober anyway (or tipsy at most) - and I don't think it's particularly safe to have meets d*unk - you need to make sure you/your partner are using protection etc etc.

I must admit if anyone turned up d*unk for a meet with me i'd turn him away.xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I don't care much for people who have had one too many. They can be unpredictable, going from very horny to aggressive at the switch of a button.

I'd rather meet people who are sober. I don't mind them having a drink after I've left, as they probably need it when they are pulling the drawbridge up and perusing options to emigrate.

The only stiff ones I want, personally, are attached to the people I meet.

over a year ago

I never drink before a meet. I've spent the night at a hotel and had a drink during a meet but not too many. As another poster mentioned, if a met turned up having had too many I'd walk away.

over a year ago

Dont mind if the wife wanted a drink but id be pissing like a fountain so i wont drink, maybe a pint but not much more,also i wouldn't be to impressed if some one turned up half d*unk

over a year ago

Sounds to me like you don't actually want to be doing it, never do anything d*unk you wouldn't do sober, that's my rule and it serves me well, doesn't stop me doing stupid stuff just I normally do them sober lol

over a year ago

I don't drink at all, i wouldn't be happy if a meet turned up pissed, plus the law can become a bit rapey when it comes to d*unk people having sex.

By *occerstar579Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

3 pints and stay hard for ages...

over a year ago

Ok if it's just a few

But going to meet a cpl were 1 if not both of them are pissed is not a good look

We chatted to and arranged a meet a few yrs ago both booked a room in the same hotel really looking forward to it

Arranged to meet up in a pub nearby and when we got there the fem of the cpl was pissed d*unk!

Got up and shouted across the pub we are here and better looking than you thought eh!!!!

Sat down she spilled her and our drink all over the table

We sat for half an hr then said sorry it isn't gonna happen and left

The next day we hot a message saying how WE had wasted THEIR time and money as they booked a room for nothing??

When we pointed out sorry you feel that way but having sex with a pissed up woman who cld hardly string 2 words together wasn't our idea of a fun night they messaged back saying she wasn't THAT d*unk

Erm ok ... Blocked!!!!

over a year ago

I will admit to having a few drinks at a meet... but I never ever let myself get hammered. (living in Spain for 8 months turned me into a bit of a drinker, in fairness). I like the socialness of having a drink, getting to know someone. I think there's a two drink limit, and now I know not to go beyond that, otherwise I look a bit like a piss head... last meet I had I was on a vodka and lemonade, he had a brew! It was unheard of for me, I'm used to men drinking to cope with me!

In all seriousness though, I think one or two is okay, but turning up sloshed, smelling like a lush or you've been in a brewery all day isn't the one.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi, just want to ask, does everyone have drinks before a meet? We are now into quite a few meets now and as of yet I still haven't managed to do it sober! I'm not sure why? I love sex with my partner sober so why not a meet? Any advise greatly welcome!"

My advice? Stop now. You like sex with your partner but not a meet and need to drink vodka at lunch time to go through with it. That isn't right and you are making yourself very vulnerable emotionally. I'm surprised your partner hasn't stepped in to stop things before now.

over a year ago

"I will admit to having a few drinks at a meet... but I never ever let myself get hammered. (living in Spain for 8 months turned me into a bit of a drinker, in fairness). I like the socialness of having a drink, getting to know someone. I think there's a two drink limit, and now I know not to go beyond that, otherwise I look a bit like a piss head... last meet I had I was on a vodka and lemonade, he had a brew! It was unheard of for me, I'm used to men drinking to cope with me!

In all seriousness though, I think one or two is okay, but turning up sloshed, smelling like a lush or you've been in a brewery all day isn't the one. "

And what's wrong with a cup of tea? Can't beat a sweet black tea to steady ones self.....beats booze hands down every time!

over a year ago

"Hi, just want to ask, does everyone have drinks before a meet? We are now into quite a few meets now and as of yet I still haven't managed to do it sober! I'm not sure why? I love sex with my partner sober so why not a meet? Any advise greatly welcome!

My advice? Stop now. You like sex with your partner but not a meet and need to drink vodka at lunch time to go through with it. That isn't right and you are making yourself very vulnerable emotionally. I'm surprised your partner hasn't stepped in to stop things before now. "

this

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"law can become a bit rapey when it comes to d*unk people having sex."

hmmmmmmmm

not sure where you draw the line... couple of beers should be ok, but i've never fancied shagging pissed women anyway... big turn off for me...

By *erfectlyPervertedCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

'Getting pissed before meets'; we'll make you a coffee and then call a taxi to take you home.

Tank Girl

over a year ago

"I will admit to having a few drinks at a meet... but I never ever let myself get hammered. (living in Spain for 8 months turned me into a bit of a drinker, in fairness). I like the socialness of having a drink, getting to know someone. I think there's a two drink limit, and now I know not to go beyond that, otherwise I look a bit like a piss head... last meet I had I was on a vodka and lemonade, he had a brew! It was unheard of for me, I'm used to men drinking to cope with me!

In all seriousness though, I think one or two is okay, but turning up sloshed, smelling like a lush or you've been in a brewery all day isn't the one.

And what's wrong with a cup of tea? Can't beat a sweet black tea to steady ones self.....beats booze hands down every time!

"

I prefer a hot strong cup of coffee, me...

By *erfectlyPervertedCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I don't drink at all, i wouldn't be happy if a meet turned up pissed, plus the law can become a bit rapey when it comes to d*unk people having sex."

Spot on.

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

If you have to get pissed before a meet does that mean your not happy doing it !

By *ench and StripeCouple
over a year ago

Stenalees

Mr

Stopped drinking at meets as I find combined with my medication I have no chance of getting it up even with the little blue pills. Even just 1 or 2 small drinks effects me.

Mrs happy to have a couple and had 1 meet where we got d*unk together over several hours followed by fun soft play.

But would never turn up d*unk or even had 1 until we all together. Met people who are tea total and didn't know till we got there. Only polite to wait.

over a year ago

Anyone who can't consent, that amount of d*unk. Which could be any amount really, idk, hard to prove either way i suppose. Was just saying.

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Mr

Stopped drinking at meets as I find combined with my medication I have no chance of getting it up even with the little blue pills. Even just 1 or 2 small drinks effects me.

Mrs happy to have a couple and had 1 meet where we got d*unk together over several hours followed by fun soft play.

But would never turn up d*unk or even had 1 until we all together. Met people who are tea total and didn't know till we got there. Only polite to wait. "

Same as that have the fun then have a drink after

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"combined with my medication I have no chance of getting it up even with the little blue pills "

need to speak to my GP about little blue pills ther'e s very little life in the old fella at the mo..... can still the old flag pole just not very often these days....

dons't make for an happy Ang.

By *orneyashell87Couple
over a year ago

stockotn on tees

"If a meet turned up d*unk I would leave and go home, alone!

In my opinion, alcohol and swinging are not a good combination. When I've been to clubs I've had a couple of glasses of wine but no more. I probably drink less when swinging than I do at any other time"

when we go to clubs we don't drink. Our first experience in a club and ppl we're pissed n not our thing you shouldn't need Dutch courage in swinging xx

over a year ago

If you need to get d*unk before a meet you really shouldn't be doing it . If a meet turned smelling of booze I wouldn't see them

over a year ago

We never understand those that need to get d*unk to be able to meet!!

If you need to be d*unk then perhaps swinging isn't really for you?

We wouldn't meet and play with anyone that came across as pissed, we like our play meets to be consenting and in control of their actions, so we would show you the door.

The odd glass of wine if it's an evening social is fine, but not a full on d*unk

over a year ago

"If you need to get d*unk before a meet you really shouldn't be doing it . If a meet turned smelling of booze I wouldn't see them "

This

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Mr

But would never turn up d*unk or even had 1 until we all together. Met people who are tea total and didn't know till we got there. Only polite to wait. "

What medication are you on i did try and send privately but blocked

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/11/14 15:13:19]

over a year ago

We've got d*unk at meets but then again so have the people we've played with - more of a d*unken night out with friends that has ended in group sex.

But we've had plenty of sober meets and would never drink to excess on a first meet if play was likely.

It's often about what's appropriate for the setting.

That sais having to rather tgan choosing to drink would prompt a LOT iof concerns

over a year ago

Well I don't no what to say!!! I'm not completely d*unk! I've had 2 vodkas, its just a couple to calm my nerves! I am always nervous and cannot believe you guys arnt? Its a nervouse situation meeting strangers for sex? I agree that completely d*unk isn't the way forward but a few is ok?/we have had meets where we have got d*unk during the evening! I honestly don't see having a few is problem? But I honestly don't no how u turn up straight?? I love swinging, I suppose because I'm a size 18 I feel funny with body and need to feel relaxed! Its a funny\strange lifestly!!! X

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Well I don't no what to say!!! I'm not completely d*unk! I've had 2 vodkas, its just a couple to calm my nerves! I am always nervous and cannot believe you guys arnt? Its a nervouse situation meeting strangers for sex? I agree that completely d*unk isn't the way forward but a few is ok?/we have had meets where we have got d*unk during the evening! I honestly don't see having a few is problem? But I honestly don't no how u turn up straight?? I love swinging, I suppose because I'm a size 18 I feel funny with body and need to feel relaxed! Its a funny\strange lifestly!!! X"

At the end of the day its what you feel happy with

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well I don't no what to say!!! I'm not completely d*unk! I've had 2 vodkas, its just a couple to calm my nerves! I am always nervous and cannot believe you guys arnt? Its a nervouse situation meeting strangers for sex? I agree that completely d*unk isn't the way forward but a few is ok?/we have had meets where we have got d*unk during the evening! I honestly don't see having a few is problem? But I honestly don't no how u turn up straight?? I love swinging, I suppose because I'm a size 18 I feel funny with body and need to feel relaxed! Its a funny\strange lifestly!!! X"

So you aren't bothered by it you just wanted our opinions?

over a year ago

I don't usually drink when having sex but occasionally in a hotel I will bring a bottle of JD. Wine destroys me after 2 glasses. On my last meet however he was running behind a few hours,so I started drinking at home with my family,who were having a little at home drink. After a couple of hours I realised I was a bit far gone than I like to be,so I ate some pizza to soak it up. I was fine after and had a very good time

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Sometimes if you're nervous you just need to accept the nerves and work through them How do you deal with nerves at a job interview for instance?

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Sometimes if you're nervous you just need to accept the nerves and work through them How do you deal with nerves at a job interview for instance?

"

Get pissed and don't give them the job

over a year ago

" I suppose because I'm a size 18 I feel funny with body and need to feel relaxed! Its a funny\strange lifestly!!! X"

I'm a size 20, have zero body confidence and get nervous as hell before a meet but I don't need alcohol to feel relaxed. I'm a chatterbox and talk too much but I find that usually breaks the ice

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Two vodkas is your alcohol units for the day and, depending on the size, could be over the limit for driving. That doesn't mean you couldn't make rational decisions but if your two send you over the limit then I would question decision-making.

Your need to relax because of your size is about your state of mind. Get comfortable with you and enjoy every sexual and sensual sensation not clouded by the depressing affects of alcohol.

over a year ago

He would never let me go through anything I'm not happy with! I like to have a drink and that's that's!! I'm very surprised in all the responses!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"He would never let me go through anything I'm not happy with! I like to have a drink and that's that's!! I'm very surprised in all the responses! "

Its all good then. What did you want advice on again?

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

1 or 2 throughout the duration of the night is fine, but anyone that feels the need to get pissed before a meet shouldnt be swinging, op maybe you could have worded it better, the responses were warranted by what you wrote.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Anyone arriving pissed would possibly not come through the door but would need a taxi home.

Most meets are non alcoholic but I also like a drink. And some d*unken sex is great. Just don't assume you can stay over.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I very rarely drink anyway.

I've had the odd meet where we might have a glass or two of wine (on the rare occasion I am not driving) but that is over the course of an evening, or the odd time with people I've met a few times where we have a few stronger.

But I'd never meet a stranger when I had to drink to be able to meet them. I'd be worried about my own safety and judgement.

over a year ago

"He would never let me go through anything I'm not happy with! I like to have a drink and that's that's!! I'm very surprised in all the responses! "

Look at this from another way.

If you have to have a drink before you do something then there's a good chance you're not comfortable with the situation.

As we don't know you it's quite a logical conclusion.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Ooops, missed part of my reply.

And as for meeting or playing with anyone d*unk - not for me. Too unpredictable.

By *j188Couple
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"No I don't, I drink at socials ( not so often now) but the only time I've drank on a one to one is if the guy has brought a drink and we share. If you can't do it sober you shouldn't be doing it at all is my opinion

"

over a year ago

A glass of wine should be sufficient. But if you feel you need two to feel comfortable why not. Some people can hold their drink better than others. Do what's best for you

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

I very rarely have a drink during a social meet, well maybe a cola lol

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I couldn't possibly drink in the middle of the day but then again we only meet on Saturday evenings at the moment and then I like a couple of drinks whether we have a meet or not

If someone is invited to our home and I've had a few drinks and they not happy then they are welcome to leave

My opinion

Lol

Xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The title of the thread is "getting pissed before meets?"

that to me means more than just a couple of drinks and might be why some have expressed the opinions they have.

over a year ago

To be fair the title of the thread is called "getting pissed" then in your OP you say that you've yet to meet sober!

So that would suggest a few more than just a few.

We just turn our nerves into excitable nerves! The anticipation is part of the build up

over a year ago

I'm a sober meeter.

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

In my opinion, alcohol and swinging are not a good combination. When I've been to clubs I've had a couple of glasses of wine but no more. I probably drink less when swinging than I do at any other time"

snap ! i need all my faculties when im swinging, need to know that I am still in control of my behaviour

over a year ago

I never drink before and rarely during a meet. I like to know what I am doing A. So I don't do anything stupid and B. so I can remember it.

I also don't play with d*unk people....if you have to be d*unk to swing then maybe you shouldn't be swinging.

Just my opinion

over a year ago

I'm very shy so rather than get myself worked up about social day time meets I always meet at a club in a big social environment and I can have a couple of wines or whatever . Drinking in the day is a bad idea I would be asleep by afternoon lol

over a year ago

"Hi, just want to ask, does everyone have drinks before a meet? We are now into quite a few meets now and as of yet I still haven't managed to do it sober! I'm not sure why? I love sex with my partner sober so why not a meet? Any advise greatly welcome!"

We might have the odd drink but don't get pissed or would play with people who were pissed on a meet. There are so many variables and issues it can bring up its just an avoid situation for us.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Yep. I don't drink and if someone turned up with more than just a beer in his belly, the meet is off.

If you really need to be d*unk to swing then you have a problem.

over a year ago

hardly ever drink so never pissed full stop - will have a drink or two with friends before playing but as a social thing not as in a need to drink to relax way

over a year ago

how did the meet go? did everyone stay happy?

over a year ago

"

why

over a year ago

I don't need a drink to meet for a social or for fun. Yes I might have a couple of wines but certainly never get d*unk.

I've had friends round on my list and we've managed to get thro a few bottles and then play but that's totally different - I know them, we're good friends, we meet for meals.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

why"

I think lots of people feel that if you don't want to do something when you're sober and rational you could be storing up trouble if you drink to alter the way you feel about it. I guess that if afterwards you feel ok and happy that you went through with it then it's all good.

Maybe your use of the word pissed in the title made some of us think that you were drinking a lot beforehand and also the fact that you felt you needed to find out of other people were doing the same as you might indicate that you were concerned.

However as I said, if you're happy it's all good.

Post new Message to Thread