Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Reasons for choosing black gentlemen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I get a constant supply of messages from Caucasian men despite having my preferences posted up on my profile for all to see. Often Caucasian men will write and ask so why do I choose to meet up with black gentlemen, here is a recent reply to a charming man who did ask me very politely for my reasons, here bellow is my reply.

Please respond or add your opinions, but lets keep it clean and respectful shall we

Huni there are many reasons I choose to only meet black gentlemen and seeing as you have been so honest with me I shall be likewise, however some of the reasons you may not like, but would hope you don't take offence.

1) The skin colour contrast is a big turn on for me.

2) The archaic naughtiness of a Caucasian woman having sex with a Black man.

3) The fact that black men lust over Caucasian women so badly, regardless of any shape, size or age!

4) Nothing to do with penis size and in fact it's a myth not all them brothers are hung like donkeys!

5) Thier in built body rhythm, you seen how they move on the dance floor?

6) Black men don't wish to own me, control me or even want to fall in love with me! And believe me that is far from what my swinging life is all about.

7) I have never met a black man who has criticized or put down my sexy lifestyle and they accept me totally as I am.

8) I am able to loose all my inhibitions with every one of them.

9) Sex is a journey of discovery of my own body what makes me tick or should I say orgasm in so may different ways and black men have allowed me to explore this side of myself without the added baggage that a lot of Caucasian men have tried to add to me in the past.

10)My ex husband was a cruel bully, a mind control freak, abuser of my mind, body and life for over 20 years! And you guessed it a Caucasian man.

Right now at this stage of my life I am happy and free to do what I want, see who I want and find what I have been missing for many years.

I know it will not last forever as half my life is over at 51, but while the going is good and my happiness continues I shall not lament on my past, but fill up my memory box with my swinging life from these past two years and in turn by never becoming one of those old ladies in the future with a mind full of what if's.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

as a black man I have to say this.....

most of this is total pish..... sorry.... but it is....

if you are looking at someone squarely based on someones colour then sorry but I find that really sad.....

individuals are individuals.....I hate posts like this because you do start to generalise and stereotype as oppose to look at each person on there merits......

everytime I see a post like this it makes me really sad... because I thought we had gotten past this by now.... but apparently we have not....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I get the same messages from black men as I only play with white guys.

Personally I don't feel the need to explain or defend my decision to play with whom I wish: it's called preferences.

Your reasons for playing with black men are your own...some of your pointers I find sadly stereotypical...their rhythm on the dance floor?!! I've yet to meet a black man that can really bust a move, and my ex-husband of 24 years was hardly MC Hammer!!

How you play and with whom you play is up to you, enjoy it, there's no need to over analysis and explain.

Have fun!

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

sorry I got to number 3 and didnt read any more...are you really saying black guys have no preferences at all in the white women they like ?? Thats just nonsense surely.

I could write a list of why I love to play with a black guy, but it would be the same as the list i'd write about a white or asian one...based on the qualities I find a turn on in any guy.

over a year ago

it seems like the blinkers are on a little and as Fabio says things should have moved on really, you have cast a Stereotypical wand over your preferences instead of looking at the Guys as individuals which is a shame, at the end of the Day you can choose who you meet and are perfectly entitled to set your own preferences which you have but the reasons are not valid in my opinion.

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

me thinks the lady is just an attention seeker!,and i am right aren't?.

over a year ago

This is just my opinion but I don't think the OP is doing black guys any favours with that post.

NO OFFENCE intended to anyone but my take on what she has written is -

Black guys are not fussy who they sleep with as long as they get their end away.

Like I say possibly I am just summarizing it wrong but that is my opinion.

Apart from skin colour what is the difference between black and white men??

over a year ago

As a white woman married to a black man, I can say his skin colour is completely incidental to who he is.

He finds it demeaning if people only want to play with us because of it, almost believing they're doing him a favour. I regularly get messages from people asking about or congratulating me for liking 'blacks'..horror! He's the only black male I have any experience of..and bugger me he cant dance or slam dunk to save his life

I'm sure the OPs post was well intentioned, but generalising about black men is as daft as generalising about redheads or BBW's, or young guys, they might form part of your preferences, but they don't all behave the same way.

over a year ago

"

I've yet to meet a black man that can really bust a move, and my ex-husband of 24 years was hardly MC Hammer!!

"

Think my ex must have been related to MC Hammer as all I ever got from her was 'You cant touch this!' . . . .

over a year ago

"Apart from skin colour what is the difference between black and white men??

"

White men can't jump, black ones can't swim

over a year ago

I think point 2) is the real reason for the OP sexual preferences. All the other reasons listed are merely to camouflage the fact that she likes to shock and be seen as different.

I've have black lovers as well as white and the deciding factor was whether I fancied them or not.

I have said in the past that I'd love to make out with a woman from all of the races of man but it's more of a challenge thing than a race thing. I find latino women very sexy but then long legged blondes are a huge turn on too (hence why I married one of them lol). But it's not just about looks either, it's about attitude, compatibility and whether they can hold a conversation or not.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I think point 2) is the real reason for the OP sexual preferences. All the other reasons listed are merely to camouflage the fact that she likes to shock and be seen as different.

I've have black lovers as well as white and the deciding factor was whether I fancied them or not.

I have said in the past that I'd love to make out with a woman from all of the races of man but it's more of a challenge thing than a race thing. I find latino women very sexy but then long legged blondes are a huge turn on too (hence why I married one of them lol). But it's not just about looks either, it's about attitude, compatibility and whether they can hold a conversation or not."

I'd hazard a guess number 10 has something to do with it too as thats a very personal comment to include there and the preferences being chosen now take her as far from those memories as she can be. That alone is a valid enough reason for her ..but it is for her and can be made on that basis alone . The stereotypes and generalisations arent needed.

as Sassy says, enjoy and dont feel you have to justify. We all have preferences for our own reasons - deep, shallow and everywhere inbetween.

over a year ago

"I get a constant supply of messages from Caucasian men despite having my preferences posted up on my profile for all to see. Often Caucasian men will write and ask so why do I choose to meet up with black gentlemen, here is a recent reply to a charming man who did ask me very politely for my reasons, here bellow is my reply.

Please respond or add your opinions, but lets keep it clean and respectful shall we

Huni there are many reasons I choose to only meet black gentlemen and seeing as you have been so honest with me I shall be likewise, however some of the reasons you may not like, but would hope you don't take offence.

3) The fact that black men lust over Caucasian women so badly, regardless of any shape, size or age!

4) Nothing to do with penis size and in fact it's a myth not all them brothers are hung like donkeys!

6) Black men don't wish to own me, control me or even want to fall in love with me! And believe me that is far from what my swinging life is all about.

7) I have never met a black man who has criticized or put down my sexy lifestyle and they accept me totally as I am.

9) Sex is a journey of discovery of my own body what makes me tick or should I say orgasm in so may different ways and black men have allowed me to explore this side of myself without the added baggage that a lot of Caucasian men have tried to add to me in the past.

10)My ex husband was a cruel bully, a mind control freak, abuser of my mind, body and life for over 20 years! And you guessed it a Caucasian man.

Right now at this stage of my life I am happy and free to do what I want, see who I want and find what I have been missing for many years.

I know it will not last forever as half my life is over at 51, but while the going is good and my happiness continues I shall not lament on my past, but fill up my memory box with my swinging life from these past two years and in turn by never becoming one of those old ladies in the future with a mind full of what if's."

Reading threads like this doesn’t make me smile, far from it. It is mildly insulting and disrespectful and I would rather people meet me for me not the colour of my skin. I am a person not a piece of coloured meat after all.

Some of your points I have issues with.

2/ We do NOT “Caucasian women so badly” we like all women and this is frankly insulting.

6/We do fall in love the same as any man. Do you think we have no feelings?

7/ I will criticise you and say your attitude is derogatory and unwelcome personally.

10/Not all white guys are control freaks as not all black men are athletic or smoke pot.

All these stereotypes you have I think has seriously affected the way you see people. We are all individuals and not just black or white.

over a year ago

I find point 10 very offensive as its implying that all caucasian men do that which is utter rubbish.

Every race,colour,sex is capable of good and bad things against another person so why generalise caucasian males?

If i said i had my car broken into by a black male does that mean i dislike all black males??? No it doesnt it just means hes a bad person.Just the same as if it had been a caucasian who had done that to me.

over a year ago

Thank you Fabio for your honest and frank response, my intentions were never to make any one sad, mad or even outraged!

I agree everyone is an individual and up until now I have been struggling to keep up with the individual replies to this question 'why my choice'.

I take your point about generalising or stereotyping and maybe that is a personal view best kept to oneself however each and every person who does contact me are considered solely on their merits be they any age, creed or colour and the start of my attraction towards them is in their first initial message sent and how they approach me.

Don't get me wrong Fabio yes Caucasian men are considered also but at the end of the day my decision or preference is mine and perhaps should have carried on struggling to respond privately to all the many individuals who ask me this question?

over a year ago

"This is just my opinion but I don't think the OP is doing black guys any favours with that post.

NO OFFENCE intended to anyone but my take on what she has written is -

Black guys are not fussy who they sleep with as long as they get their end away.

Like I say possibly I am just summarizing it wrong but that is my opinion.

Apart from skin colour what is the difference between black and white men??

"

That's why I found this post sad to be honest - sweeping generalisations aside!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Thank you Fabio for your honest and frank response, my intentions were never to make any one sad, mad or even outraged!

I agree everyone is an individual and up until now I have been struggling to keep up with the individual replies to this question 'why my choice'.

I take your point about generalising or stereotyping and maybe that is a personal view best kept to oneself however each and every person who does contact me are considered solely on their merits be they any age, creed or colour and the start of my attraction towards them is in their first initial message sent and how they approach me.

Don't get me wrong Fabio yes Caucasian men are considered also but at the end of the day my decision or preference is mine and perhaps should have carried on struggling to respond privately to all the many individuals who ask me this question?"

Your profile says white men are not considered, but you say they are ?

over a year ago

" know it will not last forever as half my life is over at 51, but while the going is good and my happiness continues I shall not lament on my past, but fill up my memory box with my swinging life from these past two years and in turn by never becoming one of those old ladies in the future with a mind full of what if's."

ah i did like this bit tho.......am wanting to fill my memory box up with sperm and open up a sperm bank

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Thank you Fabio for your honest and frank response, my intentions were never to make any one sad, mad or even outraged!

Don't get me wrong Fabio yes Caucasian men are considered also but at the end of the day my decision or preference is mine and perhaps should have carried on struggling to respond privately to all the many individuals who ask me this question?"

angel, i dont understand why you would feel the need to have to justify your preferences to this degrees. We are all entitled to have them and a polite reply saying someone is not for you is more than enough. If they chose to keep asking why, well thats their perogative but you dont have to answer , certainly not if its a struggle to do so. No thanks and move on..it doesnt look like you're having difficulty finding playmates so concentrate on the fun stuff xx

over a year ago

"" know it will not last forever as half my life is over at 51, but while the going is good and my happiness continues I shall not lament on my past, but fill up my memory box with my swinging life from these past two years and in turn by never becoming one of those old ladies in the future with a mind full of what if's."

ah i did like this bit tho.......am wanting to fill my memory box up with sperm and open up a sperm bank "

may I make a deposit?

over a year ago

of course followed by a swift withdrawal

over a year ago

Hi Sassymissuk,

Thank you for adding your statement.

I have analysed this preference you are right the justification however is for those individuals who have found the need to write such offensive messages in the first place over these past few months.

Perhaps instead of saying how I find myself attracted to my personal preference, I should have gone the other way and said to these individuals how I have found my personal experience with Caucasian men and the reasons for replied in the same offensive manner!

Above all agree with totally about just having fun at the end of the day. X

Just wish I did not feel the need to keep writing those sorry no thank you or not interested messages any more!

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

this one makes me laugh

single bloke moan that they get very little mail

and the OP seems to be moaning about either geting too much , or its from the wrong type of person

the solution is very very simple

do not answer any mail that is sent to you , instead search for people you fancy , write to them including an e mail they can reply on

seems simple enough to me

over a year ago

"" know it will not last forever as half my life is over at 51, but while the going is good and my happiness continues I shall not lament on my past, but fill up my memory box with my swinging life from these past two years and in turn by never becoming one of those old ladies in the future with a mind full of what if's."

ah i did like this bit tho.......am wanting to fill my memory box up with sperm and open up a sperm bank

may I make a deposit? "

Hi mally1974,

Yeah sure huni put that deposit in a condom and post it to me

over a year ago

Your so right luton couple, now why did I not think of that in the first place me wonders

over a year ago

"" Hi mally1974,

Yeah sure huni put that deposit in a condom and post it to me "

I prefer to deliver it personally

over a year ago

"Just wish I did not feel the need to keep writing those sorry no thank you or not interested messages any more! "

That is something you have to work on.

I have no qualms ignoring and blocking people who question my preferences. I'm 50 in a couple of months, if I can't please myself now, when will I?!!

My profile is detailed and designed to separate the wheat from the chaff. I let the chaff know they'll be ignored, so pointless wasting their time contacting me - i wont respond!

I struggle to understand why people contact those outside their criteria asking them to justify their choice. How sad and pathetic would I be if I contacted all the men that didn't want to play with BBWs for example and ask them why not?!!

Don't waste another moment worrying about nonsense, site not called FAB for nothing...enjoy!

over a year ago

Good point Rugby Does!

I will ammend my pho par in the blurb on my profile thank you pointing that one out to me.

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

"Your so right luton couple, now why did I not think of that in the first place me wonders "

me right ? thats a first !

over a year ago

"Your so right luton couple, now why did I not think of that in the first place me wonders

me right ? thats a first ! "

happens when ya least expect it eh

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Hi all… I am a wife beating, controlling Caucasian who can’t dance for toffees! Any of you dirty sluts out there wanna give me a sympathy shag while I tell you all about MY problems and how crap you are?… Not interested in your pleasure, just my own… Oh! And you had better be a nice slim size 10!

That just about sums up the OP’s view of us white guys! So, no generalisations there then! If it wasn’t laughable, I could see people being upset by that view. And if I was a black guy, I would be staying away from this person. The view of Caucasians’ has also shown up her view of Black guys… Pieces of meat who she can use and throw away like a scatter cushion used to complement her own skin colour!

By *elskiMan
over a year ago

Bacup

Well to be honest with everyone,,,, if heartsangel only wishes to play with blk guys,, then in my opinion that is entirley her choice and hers alone. We should not judge her because of this. Come on everyone on this site has there preferances in who they will and will not meet yet we do not judge them. So lets all give hearts angel a breaki and just leave her be. Oh and by the way everyone who reads this,,,,,, i am not just saying this because i have met and played with her because i HAVE NOT MET OR PLAYED WITH HER. I am just putting my point of view across

over a year ago

"Hi all… I am a wife beating, controlling Caucasian who can’t dance for toffees! Any of you dirty sluts out there wanna give me a sympathy shag while I tell you all about MY problems and how crap you are?… Not interested in your pleasure, just my own… Oh! And you had better be a nice slim size 10!

That just about sums up the OP’s view of us white guys! So, no generalisations there then! If it wasn’t laughable, I could see people being upset by that view. And if I was a black guy, I would be staying away from this person. The view of Caucasians’ has also shown up her view of Black guys… Pieces of meat who she can use and throw away like a scatter cushion used to complement her own skin colour!

"

Hey im the complete opposite of what she says a caucasian guy is...Better go and looki in the mirror to check if im not black....lol

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"Well to be honest with everyone,,,, if heartsangel only wishes to play with blk guys,, then in my opinion that is entirley her choice and hers alone. We should not judge her because of this. Come on everyone on this site has there preferances in who they will and will not meet yet we do not judge them. So lets all give hearts angel a breaki and just leave her be. Oh and by the way everyone who reads this,,,,,, i am not just saying this because i have met and played with her because i HAVE NOT MET OR PLAYED WITH HER. I am just putting my point of view across"

And trying to get a shag!

You have missed the point! It is not her preference for Black guys that is in question. but her descision to put the reasons on a forum post! Most of those reasons make white guys look like they are all bad and it doesn't do much for Black guys either!

By *elskiMan
over a year ago

Bacup

well that is her opinion and everyone is entitled to there own opinion,,, dont matter if we agree with what she states or not

over a year ago

"Hi all… I am a wife beating, controlling Caucasian who can’t dance for toffees! Any of you dirty sluts out there wanna give me a sympathy shag while I tell you all about MY problems and how crap you are?… Not interested in your pleasure, just my own… Oh! And you had better be a nice slim size 10!

"

Cor...if I were a size 10 I'd do ya!!

over a year ago

I think black men are just as nice as white men!! and just as good too!! so there u go,,,thats my opinion lol.

over a year ago

Cor...if I were a size 10 I'd do ya!! "

no worries, you're a 20 so you get it twice

over a year ago

"Well to be honest with everyone,,,, if heartsangel only wishes to play with blk guys,, then in my opinion that is entirley her choice and hers alone. We should not judge her because of this. Come on everyone on this site has there preferances in who they will and will not meet yet we do not judge them. So lets all give hearts angel a breaki and just leave her be. Oh and by the way everyone who reads this,,,,,, i am not just saying this because i have met and played with her because i HAVE NOT MET OR PLAYED WITH HER. I am just putting my point of view across

And trying to get a shag!

You have missed the point! It is not her preference for Black guys that is in question. but her descision to put the reasons on a forum post! Most of those reasons make white guys look like they are all bad and it doesn't do much for Black guys either! "

You've beat me to it...exactly.

It isn't about her preferences it's her sweeping generalisation that white men are all toss pots, and black guys have rhythm and will hump anything with a pulse - insulting to both.

Sadly it looks like some are not offended and hoping to get their leg over!

over a year ago

Hi Rumour,

Huni thank you for making me lol with this very frank and blunt response albeit a hint on the offensive but with a good measure of showing me your good sense of humour!

Used! Fabswingers has allowed us swingers to use this site as a go between for us all to search and seek out that thrilling excitement swinging life has to offer! As for picking up so called as you put it 'Pieces of meat' (often very choice and juicy pieces I might add) Well all I can say is I wonder why I invite or they keep asking to come back for 2nds, 3rds or more if at all they are offended on my point of view.

However I do think my own opinion on white guys has come across harsh and for that I apologies

I guess my very late night posting was a way of letting off steam in my response to all the very nasty, vindictive and outrageous personal messages I so often receive, and that is just born from stating on my profile my personal preferences!

In the future I will keep my views or opinions to myself and just hit the delete button and move swiftly on

over a year ago

"Hi Rumour,

Huni thank you for making me lol with this very frank and blunt response albeit a hint on the offensive but with a good measure of showing me your good sense of humour!

Used! Fabswingers has allowed us swingers to use this site as a go between for us all to search and seek out that thrilling excitement swinging life has to offer! As for picking up so called as you put it 'Pieces of meat' (often very choice and juicy pieces I might add) Well all I can say is I wonder why I invite or they keep asking to come back for 2nds, 3rds or more if at all they are offended on my point of view.

However I do think my own opinion on white guys has come across harsh and for that I apologies

I guess my very late night posting was a way of letting off steam in my response to all the very nasty, vindictive and outrageous personal messages I so often receive, and that is just born from stating on my profile my personal preferences!

In the future I will keep my views or opinions to myself and just hit the delete button and move swiftly on "

Phew! are u gone yet..lol

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"well that is her opinion and everyone is entitled to there own opinion,,, dont matter if we agree with what she states or not"

OK, I am not going to labour the point. No one has said she can't have her preferences. I have no problem with her choices to meet black guys only (I am married anyway, so doesn't come into it!)

What I do have a problem with is her defined statement that she she only meets black guys because caucasions are....

As MrMrsjones2008 said "Hey im the complete opposite of what she says a caucasian guy is...Better go and looki in the mirror to check if im not black....lol"

over a year ago

"well that is her opinion and everyone is entitled to there own opinion,,, dont matter if we agree with what she states or not

OK, I am not going to labour the point. No one has said she can't have her preferences. I have no problem with her choices to meet black guys only (I am married anyway, so doesn't come into it!)

What I do have a problem with is her defined statement that she she only meets black guys because caucasions are....

As MrMrsjones2008 said "Hey im the complete opposite of what she says a caucasian guy is...Better go and looki in the mirror to check if im not black....lol"

"

Yeah agreed!! here here.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Cor...if I were a size 10 I'd do ya!! "

I refer the honerable lady to the answer given earlier by Jack!

over a year ago

"well that is her opinion and everyone is entitled to there own opinion,,, dont matter if we agree with what she states or not

Yeah agreed!! here here. "

Thanks for agreeing...........lol

over a year ago

Hey guys she is newish to the forum and has put her post up not realising the effect it would have. lets not scare her off from posting again.

at the end of the day it stirred you lot up to post.

over a year ago

"Hey guys she is newish to the forum and has put her post up not realising the effect it would have. lets not scare her off from posting again.

at the end of the day it stirred you lot up to post."

Oh she seems to be handling her own and no one is being rude or offensive in my view, just expressing their opinion on her post...by disagreeing with her!!

over a year ago

"Hey guys she is newish to the forum and has put her post up not realising the effect it would have. lets not scare her off from posting again.

at the end of the day it stirred you lot up to post.

Oh she seems to be handling her own and no one is being rude or offensive in my view, just expressing their opinion on her post...by disagreeing with her!! "

Good 4 u,,good 4 u!

over a year ago

Thank you bi pussy for recognising and realizing that indeed this is the first ever posting in the forum and indeed it maybe my last.

However let me be completely honest here with you and everyone else's eyes too.

This late night posting of mine was brought on by the fact that I had been so stirred up or shall we say exasperated to the point of wanting to shout out my utter disgust in the way I have been victimised and sent extremely offensive messages for daring to say out loud my personal preferences on my profile!

If people are offended I apologies profusely! But I can't help those who read between the lines and conjure up a hidden agenda or two they think they may see!

At the end of the day it is a swinging site we are on not a place of high or hot debate on deciding if I should be hung, drawn and quartered yet is it?

Bi pussy thank you for your support over this effect I have personally unexpectedly caused

over a year ago

"Thank you bi pussy for recognising and realizing that indeed this is the first ever posting in the forum and indeed it maybe my last.

This late night posting of mine was brought on by the fact that I had been so stirred up or shall we say exasperated to the point of wanting to shout out my utter disgust in the way I have been victimised and sent extremely offensive messages for daring to say out loud my personal preferences on my profile!

If people are offended I apologies profusely! But I can't help those who read between the lines and conjure up a hidden agenda or two they think they may see!

At the end of the day it is a swinging site we are on not a place of high or hot debate on deciding if I should be hung, drawn and quartered yet is it?

Bi pussy thank you for your support over this effect I have personally unexpectedly caused "

Well there u go---Ure questions have been answered.lol

over a year ago

i dont think its to do with colour for me

its the eyes and how the personality is thats what i go for

over a year ago

Don't lose any sleep over this, it's not worth it.

You will always get differing views in an open forum, and yes, people will read between the lines and reply as they see it.

I hope it's not your last posting, as I for one feel that you have something to offer the forums.

You chose an emotive subject for your first posting, and I think you have "stood your ground" well.

There are numerous threads most days about personal preferences, and the responses vary considerably, sometimes depending on who the OP is. A lot of these threads end up as light hearted, jokey, threads so don't feel too bad about it.

XXX big snogs from Jack ....even though I'm white as a sheet, can't sing, can't dance, and haven't got a big dick

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 13/07/10 14:24:00]

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Thank you bi pussy for recognising and realizing that indeed this is the first ever posting in the forum and indeed it maybe my last.

Bi pussy thank you for your support over this effect I have personally unexpectedly caused "

You put your post up for discussion, all I see is discussion.

There is a solution to your comment of "This late night posting of mine was brought on by the fact that I had been so stirred up or shall we say exasperated to the point of wanting to shout out my utter disgust in the way I have been victimised and sent extremely offensive messages for daring to say out loud my personal preferences on my profile! " ......take off all mention of EXACTLY who you are looking for, and just explain you have a type and you don't want to vary it, so if you are not my type I won't be answering you etc.

No one knows what type we look for and even when we say no thanks to people I don't fancy, we just say no thanks, not no thanks it is because you have big ears etc.

But if you are going to alienate a good proportion of this site, then you will get people saying whats wrong with me. I am not saying everyone will do that, but as you have said, you are having trouble with those type of mails.

There is also another option, block single males from mailing you and you do the mailing, either option might save you getting mails you don't want.

over a year ago

Bi pussy thank you for your support over this effect I have personally unexpectedly caused

You put your post up for discussion, all I see is discussion.

There is a solution to your comment of "This late night posting of mine was brought on by the fact that I had been so stirred up or shall we say exasperated to the point of wanting to shout out my utter disgust in the way I have been victimised and sent extremely offensive messages for daring to say out loud my personal preferences on my profile! " ......take off all mention of EXACTLY who you are looking for, and just explain you have a type and you don't want to vary it, so if you are not my type I won't be answering you etc.

No one knows what type we look for and even when we say no thanks to people I don't fancy, we just say no thanks, not no thanks it is because you have big ears etc.

But if you are going to alienate a good proportion of this site, then you will get people saying whats wrong with me. I am not saying everyone will do that, but as you have said, you are having trouble with those type of mails.

There is also another option, block single males from mailing you and you do the mailing, either option might save you getting mails you don't want."

Good one mrs MFM u always come up with the goods!

over a year ago

Rugby does thank you

I guess at the end of the day I am also too dam honest for my own good and I hear your advice and indeed may well act upon some of what you have suggested

over a year ago

"Rugby does thank you

I guess at the end of the day I am also too dam honest for my own good and I hear your advice and indeed may well act upon some of what you have suggested

"

Nice1 good stuff!

over a year ago

"as a black man I have to say this.....

most of this is total pish..... sorry.... but it is....

if you are looking at someone squarely based on someones colour then sorry but I find that really sad.....

individuals are individuals.....I hate posts like this because you do start to generalise and stereotype as oppose to look at each person on there merits......

everytime I see a post like this it makes me really sad... because I thought we had gotten past this by now.... but apparently we have not...."

Excellent post xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I get a constant supply of messages from Caucasian men despite having my preferences posted up on my profile for all to see. Often Caucasian men will write and ask so why do I choose to meet up with black gentlemen, here is a recent reply to a charming man who did ask me very politely for my reasons, here bellow is my reply.

I know it will not last forever as half my life is over at 51, but while the going is good and my happiness continues I shall not lament on my past, but fill up my memory box with my swinging life from these past two years and in turn by never becoming one of those old ladies in the future with a mind full of what if's."

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I just wanted to add something for those people who thought i was being a bit harsh on the OP...

I am all for people having preferences, I am not going to knock those and I don't feel people have to justify those....

HOWEVER......

What riled me and a lot of posters in the thread is use of the stereotypes...

I have been fighting against "stereotypes" all my life...

I am betting none of you have been "stopped and searched" as many times as I have...

I have had to fight "stereotypes" and "perceptions" all my life and I had hoped that in 2010 that we would have finally seen past those.... but everytime I see a thread like this, it makes me realise that we haven't and we still have a long way to go....

It's not nice when people who you don't know "cross the road" to avoid you (yes it has happened to me!) its not nice to have to fight perceptions to get to where you want to in life.....

I hope that one day we don't have to have this thread.... or we look back and think "haven't things changed" but I don't see that happening and that is so sad......

over a year ago

I haven't read any other post other the the OP but, wow, nothing like stereotyping is there! Really, what planet (or century) is the OP on (or in). I've never heard such a load of twaddle in my life!

over a year ago

I think they name this 'positive racism', but there ain't no positive in racism.

Preference is the only answer you really need.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

If someone wants to know what you only swing with black men...... Just tell them it's none of their business or that it's just your sexual preference at the moment.

I (personally), only swing with white....... why?......... because it's my personal preference and it's because I've yet to meet a non-white gentleman who I find sexually attractive.

It's no one else's business what my sexual preference is, but if I was a blinkered in my thinking as the OP appears to be, I am sure those that I play with would be shocked and would possibly feel very used and downright insulted.

I do love a good attention seeking post......

Post new Message to Thread