Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First meet with a TV....bit nervous!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Gulp...

I have bitten on the bullet and looks like I have a date with a transsexed man!!! always wanted to, but never done it before, so not sure what to expect??

Any tips (lol)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

meet up n just go with yr gut feeling?,,hope u have fun hun

over a year ago

I have a feeling of deja vu on this thread

over a year ago

n why's that then?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Jeza,just be yourself its what attracted her to you in the first place

over a year ago

"Gulp...

I have bitten on the bullet and looks like I have a date with a transsexed man!!! always wanted to, but never done it before, so not sure what to expect??

Any tips (lol)"

You must learn the kerchief codes, it's vital you interpret them accurately.

Any misinterpretation could have dire consequences and a very very sore butty.

I have been told that if one pokes ones kerchief in ones boots, he/she is a right go-er - hope that little nugget helps with your ill-concieved adventure

Tally ho.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

OMG id forgotton about the kerchief codes!

Just as confusing as the flashing headlight and inside light codes for dogging pmsl

best you do some research jeza as Sins said you could be in for more than a tv meal for 2

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

my tip would be to talk about what you might or might not do before you meet , ie set limits and guidelines ( that applies to any meet )

colors were mentioned in this thread , they originated in san francisco , normally a hankerchief hanging out of the pocket denoting what your looking for , white wanking , brown anal , yellow watersports etc etc

outdated now and almost exclusivly applicable to gay men

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"my tip would be to talk about what you might or might not do before you meet , ie set limits and guidelines ( that applies to any meet )

colors were mentioned in this thread , they originated in san francisco , normally a hankerchief hanging out of the pocket denoting what your looking for , white wanking , brown anal , yellow watersports etc etc

"

If you want all 3 do you have to have lots of hankies hanging out your pocket??

And do you use them???? - for said use????

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"my tip would be to talk about what you might or might not do before you meet , ie set limits and guidelines ( that applies to any meet )

If you want all 3 do you have to have lots of hankies hanging out your pocket??

And do you use them???? - for said use????"

he will look like a morris dancer all themn hankys ....wear the bells too jezza ...pmsl

over a year ago

**UPDATE**

Well, we have not met as such yet, but we have spoken/texted and msn'd and I even wanted to twitter her, but had no idea what that actually is, but it sounded hip. Seen her on cam, wow, my eyes nearly melted

Anyway, have a yummy chocolate cake in the oven now, so must dash

Forum Mod

over a year ago

What do you mean your eys nearly melted?

Thought they already had looking at your pic lol

What did she/he think of you on cam?

over a year ago

"What do you mean your eys nearly melted?

"

LOL, humour I love it, no I do!!

Well, when we cammed I thought I would try to be sophisticated, so I was naked except for a cravat, she said I looked like a right toff (think she said that anyway)

over a year ago

"What do you mean your eys nearly melted?

LOL, humour I love it, no I do!!

Well, when we cammed I thought I would try to be sophisticated, so I was naked except for a cravat, she said I looked like a right toff (think she said that anyway)"

didnt happen to have er on the end did it lol

over a year ago

well well well...

Have I got news for you!...not the TV programme, although it is about a TV lol, oh I made myself laugh then..

I am now having a realtionship with a lovely sexy TV, so all you would be romeos who message me trying to tap my bait, forget it...I'm going to make and honest woman of him, of her, of him

Ohhhhh "Rain drops keep falling on my head....la la la la la"...although I could not ride a bike like Steve MQqueen did in that film Bruce Casssidy, because of my inner ear problems and I would need knee and elbow pads

Moere news soon

over a year ago

"well well well...

Have I got news for you!...not the TV programme, although it is about a TV lol, oh I made myself laugh then..

I am now having a realtionship with a lovely sexy TV, so all you would be romeos who message me trying to tap my bait, forget it...I'm going to make and honest woman of him, of her, of him

Ohhhhh "Rain drops keep falling on my head....la la la la la"...although I could not ride a bike like Steve MQqueen did in that film Bruce Casssidy, because of my inner ear problems and I would need knee and elbow pads

Moere news soon "

over a year ago

"well well well...

Moere news soon "

oppps

messed that up, Didn't i.............

I wanted to post Jessy, you TaRT!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

Jezza I'm so happy for you - do you think he/she is 'the one'? I hope so, for your future happiness, but in a way hope not cos it might mean you disappear from the forums lol. Also, I was always hoping I might one day get to play with you.... Hehehehe

over a year ago

well done u lol xxx

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I think jezza and his new 'lluurrvveee' ought to come to the charity night!!

We can all tell his 'llurrrvveee' just what a bad boy he is!

lol

over a year ago

Awww jezza, what a lovely upbeat post. Gave me a lovely start to my day )

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/09 11:52:46]

over a year ago

I'm so sorry to be the bearer of such bad news, but:

Last night while out innocently walking the dog I noticed a small gathering of men, they were all admiring a lone female that had wondered into the local woods, she had become a little disoriented and very confused !

These males were quiet rough and scruffy looking, giving me cause for concern, I suspected that their kindness was in fact false and that they had other 'less than honorable' intentions.

As I cautiously approach the now intimidating looking group to observer their actions in more detail, I couldn't help but notice that it was in fact a woman dressed as a man, that these roguish men were encouraging to sit upon the old wooden bench that she was casually leaning against.

It came as a surprise when she happily hopped up and planted her bottom with legs slightly ajar onto the table. I was totally shocked when she allowed these brutish men to tear her knickers from around her very hairy growler !

The entire group were stunned into silence when her growler leapt from between her legs and disappeared into the woods, it moved like a ferret but I think was in fact an entirely different species, as it's nose twitched ratish like ? - we did try to shoot it but no one was able to wank fast enough, sorry.

I'm telling you this jessa as we all decided that it was your TV friend acting in such a disgraceful and unforgivable manner - just how you could date a person that treats small defenceless animals in this way I really do not understand ?

Shame on you !!!

PS don't be heart broken as she/he is clearly a trollop.

over a year ago

"I'm so sorry to be the bearer of such bad news, but:

Last night while out innocently walking the dog I noticed a small gathering of men, they were all admiring a lone female that had wondered into the local woods, she had become a little disoriented and very confused !

These males were quiet rough and scruffy looking, giving me cause for concern, I suspected that their kindness was in fact false and that they had other 'less than honorable' intentions.

As I cautiously approach the now intimidating looking group to observer their actions in more detail, I couldn't help but notice that it was in fact a woman dressed as a man, that these roguish men were encouraging to sit upon the old wooden bench that she was casually leaning against.

It came as a surprise when she happily hopped up and planted her bottom with legs slightly ajar onto the table. I was totally shocked when she allowed these brutish men to tear her knickers from around her very hairy growler !

The entire group were stunned into silence when her growler leapt from between her legs and disappeared into the woods, it moved like a ferret but I think was in fact an entirely different species, as it's nose twitched ratish like ? - we did try to shoot it but no one was able to wank fast enough, sorry.

I'm telling you this jessa as we all decided that it was your TV friend acting in such a disgraceful and unforgivable manner - just how you could date a person that treats small defenceless animals in this way I really do not understand ?

Shame on you !!!

PS don't be heart broken as she/he is clearly a trollop."

My heart sunk for a moment then when I read that, but have spoken to her on the phone and it was not her, she was playing 5 a side last night at the local sports hall and scored 3 goals, although it should have been 4 she said, but one got disallowed..she lives in the Midlands anyway

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy, I could shit rose petals!!!

over a year ago

"I'm so happy, I could shit rose petals!!!"

Lol, got to write that one down

over a year ago

"I'm so sorry to be the bearer of such bad news, but:

Shame on you !!!

PS don't be heart broken as she/he is clearly a trollop.

My heart sunk for a moment then when I read that, but have spoken to her on the phone and it was not her, she was playing 5 a side last night at the local sports hall and scored 3 goals, although it should have been 4 she said, but one got disallowed..she lives in the Midlands anyway

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy, I could shit rose petals!!!"

Okay, but:

Don't start claiming that you were not warned !!

The truth will out, I suspect your illusions will be shattered when you find a hairy little creature hanging from your balding bollocks !!

Hope I'm wrong, I think ? lol

over a year ago

Well, might as well tell everyone...I'm the lucky girl!!

Jezza is just the most adorable loving man, we plan to live together up in the North East and who knows?...it has all happened soooo fast, I even gave up football training last week, so this must be serious, also...he dommed me FFS!!!!

Lizzy x

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

If a TV moves into your house do you need a licence?

OK. Sorry. I'll get my coat

over a year ago

Hi, I have dated a few t-girls. They are so sexy. They love to be complimented, enjoy being kissed and caressed. After that it's up to you.

Good luck. James

over a year ago

"If a TV moves into your house do you need a licence?

OK. Sorry. I'll get my coat"

LOL, I love humour, so giggled at that one, nor very often Scottish people say funnt things!!!I think I laughed a bit much actually as I think a little wee dribbled out...no matter....

So, the truth is out....myself and Lizzy are as one!!

Ohhhh yes, powerpull, you bet your tight buns they do!!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

OMG!!!

Love has been found...how Fab!!!

Good luck to the pair of you.

I'll go buy a hat!!! xx

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

[Removed by poster at 08/06/09 19:52:43]

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

Of course we can be funny. I'm glad you liked it.

The invoice will be along shortly.

(deleted above to fix typo)

over a year ago

Jezza let me hijack his post for a few mins, well he had no choice actually...

Well they say all good things must come to an end and this for me has now run its course.

Someone said to me they had been on 3 sites like this and that after an initial high between the single people, friendships developed, meets happened, rumour, lies and bickering followed and things fell apart somewhat and I’m sure some on here at present will be able to relate to that.

So, I’m getting while the getting is good, some really lovely people on here, but also a few types with issues...one smiling, manipulative bullying one in particular and I’m being drawn in now and just not enjoying being part of it all anymore.

I will be taking Jezza and Lizzy Mint with me, they have got on really well and see a future together as I always envisaged and are now buying a little florists in Birtley near Newcastle, so all the best to them both.

People I’m meeting soon and some on here have my contact details, so if anyone wants to get in touch, should not be that difficult

Have fun and take care all

Sean x

over a year ago

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgropexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgropexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgrope

over a year ago

Same as above but without the kisses coz I'm a geezer. Bye.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im gonna miss all 3 of ya,Ive only met one.....can I put in a request to take Lizzy to the pub we went to last time???

I think she would get on well with the locals hahahaha xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

can I come and meet jezza?

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

The forums will be a sadder place without you all. Thanks for Jezza and Lizzy.Sean hugs n kisses for all three of you xxx

over a year ago

What a great shame,we'll miss the droll banter.The forums will be a duller place without you guy's.All the best!

XXXX

over a year ago

u will be missed........loads.......intelligence and wit and i have the photographs which are now laminated........dont think ppl realise how sexy this man is!!! mwah xxxxxxxxxxxx from ur irish colleen xxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

You rock Big Fella! and Im going to miss you loads!!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Thats a shame, Jezza I love, espeically the dribble comment up there haha

All the best xxx

over a year ago

BigFella

I can relate to everything you said. Making friends, new experiences and unfortunately the down side.

I'd like to say it doesn't happen but it does ....... as I know only too well!!

I wish I could say don't let the beggars grind you down...

I personally have chuckled many times at your posts and I'm glad I've got to know you and can call you my friend (on and off here).

Yeah ... you can slip me one next time (a fiver - you dirty bugger!!)

Take care and speak soon.

Estee xxxxx

over a year ago

Why is everyone leaving? thats the 4th person now? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Why is everyone leaving? thats the 4th person now? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

4th..............???

Who the other 3...??

Tell me or i will leave....**stamps feet**

lol

No seriously tho....

over a year ago

You wont know the other 2 chick.

Dont like it when my buddies leave me (is sulking)

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmph.

Cant we just do a big group hug.......???

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

over a year ago

and a fondle

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Big orgy? xx

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I've just joined, don;t want people leaving

xxxx

over a year ago

fondle and an orgy...loving the ways you girls think

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I don't think anyone should leave until AFTER the charity night!

pppfffttttt

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"I don't think anyone should leave until AFTER the charity night!

pppfffttttt"

never mind the charity night - i'm more interested in the fondle and the orgy.....

over a year ago

"Jezza let me hijack his post for a few mins, well he had no choice actually...

Well they say all good things must come to an end and this for me has now run its course.

Someone said to me they had been on 3 sites like this and that after an initial high between the single people, friendships developed, meets happened, rumour, lies and bickering followed and things fell apart somewhat and I’m sure some on here at present will be able to relate to that.

So, I’m getting while the getting is good, some really lovely people on here, but also a few types with issues...one smiling, manipulative bullying one in particular and I’m being drawn in now and just not enjoying being part of it all anymore.

I will be taking Jezza and Lizzy Mint with me, they have got on really well and see a future together as I always envisaged and are now buying a little florists in Birtley near Newcastle, so all the best to them both.

People I’m meeting soon and some on here have my contact details, so if anyone wants to get in touch, should not be that difficult

Have fun and take care all

Sean x

"

i lost my photos sean, we need new ones!!! mmmmmmmeow!!! lol xx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Now i am more interested in the photo's!!!!

puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

"Now i am more interested in the photo's!!!!

puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

so am i cant bloody believe he made me autograph em

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrso am i cant bloody believe he made me autograph em"

You gonna auction em at the charidee doo?????

Sure to make LOADS a dosh!!!

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

xxx

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrso am i cant bloody believe he made me autograph em

xxx"

Ah ha!

On the list!

]-)

LOL

over a year ago

xxx"

oooooooooooh no i wud never do that..........u will just have to wait for the video on that site xxxxxxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

xxx

Ah ha!

On the list!

]-)

LOL"

YAY

Post new Message to Thread