Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fuck being polite

Jump to newest

By *parkle1974 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Constantly getting the "why not" "what have I said" messages all because I replied with a polite thank you but no thank you....

From now on deleted and blocked, honestly it's like a playground in here sometimes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ASAP rocky.

Wild for the night, fuck being polite.....

Sorry couldn't resist

over a year ago

I sometimes do the thanks but no thanks message & then block ~ tip from a previous forum thread.

over a year ago

"Constantly getting the "why not" "what have I said" messages all because I replied with a polite thank you but no thank you....

From now on deleted and blocked, honestly it's like a playground in here sometimes"

You go girlfriend!!!!

over a year ago

Leeds

"Constantly getting the "why not" "what have I said" messages all because I replied with a polite thank you but no thank you....

From now on deleted and blocked, honestly it's like a playground in here sometimes

You go girlfriend!!!!"

over a year ago

"I sometimes do the thanks but no thanks message & then block ~ tip from a previous forum thread."

This is exactly what I do

I even have it on my profile text so they should have seen it beforehand.

Makes for stress free fabbing

over a year ago

Can not blame you for doing that really, I am not sure what they expect to get out of it, its like asking the question "why not" will make you see the error of your ways and agreed to meet them

Oh well onwards and upwards for you I think GL x

over a year ago

Leeds

"I sometimes do the thanks but no thanks message & then block ~ tip from a previous forum thread."

Thought I was being nice replying.....how naive, I forgot some men can't handle rejection...no more miss nice......tip taken on board

over a year ago

Leeds

"Can not blame you for doing that really, I am not sure what they expect to get out of it, its like asking the question "why not" will make you see the error of your ways and agreed to meet them

Oh well onwards and upwards for you I think GL x"

over a year ago

I am rude to.. I never reply if they say ur not my type.. instead I delete the msgs lol .

over a year ago

From now on deleted and blocked, honestly it's like a playground in here sometimes"

dont blame you, but there are only very few who question why....in my experience most are happy for the reply

over a year ago

"I sometimes do the thanks but no thanks message & then block ~ tip from a previous forum thread.

Makes for stress free fabbing "

Now now bitches.go and have a cup of tea and chill and breath We're all not that bad

over a year ago

Leeds

"I sometimes do the thanks but no thanks message & then block ~ tip from a previous forum thread.

Now now bitches.go and have a cup of tea and chill and breath We're all not that bad "

No-one said all men were bad!

over a year ago

Now now bitches.go and have a cup of tea and chill and breath We're all not that bad "

Errr..... excuse me I think you'll find I'm one of the least bitchiest woman you could ever wish to meet.....

over a year ago

Now now we are not being bitchy at all.

I was nearly explaining as the other poster was how to manage your inbox to make it less stressful.

I will add I reply to all messages

over a year ago

Now now bitches.go and have a cup of tea and chill and breath We're all not that bad

Errr..... excuse me I think you'll find I'm one of the least bitchiest woman you could ever wish to meet..... "

I would have to agree there, I would definitely say she is one of the nicest ladies you could wish to meet from reading a lot of the post on these forums..

over a year ago

Errr..... excuse me I think you'll find I'm one of the least bitchiest woman you could ever wish to meet..... "

Bwhahahaha I know babe your lovely it was a joke your all lovely. I will now go into the corner with my hands on my head xx

over a year ago

I'm sorry to hear that Sparkle, and I don't blame you whatsoever, friends have told me the same, it's such a shame when someone tries to be kind and polite and gets a kick in the teeth, no one likes rejection but FFS, it's a bit naive to think everyone's going to fancy everyone else. You stick to your guns girl

over a year ago

"I am rude to.. I never reply if they say ur not my type.. instead I delete the msgs lol ."

over a year ago

Leeds

I'm sorry to hear that Sparkle, and I don't blame you whatsoever, friends have told me the same, it's such a shame when someone tries to be kind and polite and gets a kick in the teeth, no one likes rejection but FFS, it's a bit naive to think everyone's going to fancy everyone else. You stick to your guns girl "

Thanks

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Errr..... excuse me I think you'll find I'm one of the least bitchiest woman you could ever wish to meet.....

I would have to agree there, I would definitely say she is one of the nicest ladies you could wish to meet from reading a lot of the post on these forums.. "

I think she's got a smelly belly button.

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

Same problem. We've spelt it out in our profile, listing the sort of one-liners that either won't get a reply or at best a no, but still get the "why not" or "profile 2 lng 2 rd" or "another mardy one eh?", so we block.

over a year ago

I would have to agree there, I would definitely say she is one of the nicest ladies you could wish to meet from reading a lot of the post on these forums..

I think she's got a smelly belly button. "

Shhhhh.....you promised never to tell!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it is right to just find you way on here. I sometimes experiment with my approach, but with bulging inboxes, it is wise to minimise the comebacks that are not needed and add extra hassle. I also feel it is unwise to post that you reply to all messages, as that is probably asking for an avalanche of attention.

over a year ago

I don't mind not getting a reply if it's a non starter. It's sad but I will get over it

over a year ago

I think she's got a smelly belly button.

Shhhhh.....you promised never to tell!!

"

I was only joking ladies. Just a little banter now cup of tea time me thinks

over a year ago

Leeds

"I think it is right to just find you way on here. I sometimes experiment with my approach, but with bulging inboxes, it is wise to minimise the comebacks that are not needed and add extra hassle. I also feel it is unwise to post that you reply to all messages, as that is probably asking for an avalanche of attention. "

That's my point.....I did used to reply, now my filters are set and they will be deleted and blocked

over a year ago

How strange,I started a thread yesterday saying the opposite,I sent about 80 thanks but no thanks messages recently and every reply I got was very gracious about it,in my experience the vast majority of guys on here are very good about rejection

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Well I am pissed off that the fools have ruined it for the mass of polite, single men like me who would rather be rejected than ignored.

I always thank someone for taking the time to tell me to get lost. It's what any gentleman would do.

over a year ago

Leeds

"Well I am pissed off that the fools have ruined it for the mass of polite, single men like me who would rather be rejected than ignored.

I always thank someone for taking the time to tell me to get lost. It's what any gentleman would do."

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be many gentlemen on the site....a lot seem to think it's instashag.....nice to know some do still exist though

over a year ago

"Well I am pissed off that the fools have ruined it for the mass of polite, single men like me who would rather be rejected than ignored.

I always thank someone for taking the time to tell me to get lost. It's what any gentleman would do."

Lol creep who you kidding your a sexual tyranasoarous just like me tell em oi bitches get that kettle on. Lol going to run and hide now lol

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I always thank someone for taking the time to tell me to get lost. It's what any gentleman would do.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be many gentlemen on the site....a lot seem to think it's instashag.....nice to know some do still exist though "

I am such a gentleman that I even messaged and winked at a lady so she could turn me down. She was pissed off with all the winging and slagging off she was getting for saying no.I then politely thanked her for her message.

If she had said 'yes' though.......then I would have been equally as gentlemanly.

I'd have let her cum first

over a year ago

So very true x

over a year ago

Makes for stress free fabbing "

Gonna try this me thinks

Post new Message to Thread