Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

COs they're tits

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I'd group the people who find breast feeding offensive into the 'dickhead who's opinion isn't worth bothering with' category.

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

"I'd group the people who find breast feeding offensive into the 'dickhead who's opinion isn't worth bothering with' category. "

over a year ago

No idea, it doesn't bother me.

over a year ago

I wouldn't like it in a crowded restaurant close to my table. It's not the breastfeeding that would bother me, but the inevitable infant puke that follows.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

It has a lot to do with most people sexualising breasts too much. I don't find it offensive, I think if the woman is happy to breast feed a baby in public then it is up to her.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't like it in a crowded restaurant close to my table. It's not the breastfeeding that would bother me, but the inevitable infant puke that follows."

Breast fed babies don't tend to puke bottle fed babies do

over a year ago

I was always embarrassed to breast feed but sometimes just had to be done

over a year ago

Some people are offended at anything and everything. I breastfeed both my babies. I was always discreet and you never saw any 'boobage'. (In fact you see more on a saturday night in any town centre). Only had one bloke tell me he thought it was disgusting once. Telling him to 'go fuck himself' remede the situation (with a cheery smile on my face of course)

over a year ago

I bottle fed all mine and would feed them wherever they needed feeding. Same i would have done if id breastfed. If other people are offended then thats their problem

over a year ago

"I wouldn't like it in a crowded restaurant close to my table. It's not the breastfeeding that would bother me, but the inevitable infant puke that follows."

I remember this same discussion a long, long time ago and it was full of 'it's not the breast feeding that bothers me.. but...' comments.

Shouldn't be a problem for anyone. Ever. At all.

over a year ago

"i thought it was natural"

It is and there is no reason to

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"I wouldn't like it in a crowded restaurant close to my table. It's not the breastfeeding that would bother me, but the inevitable infant puke that follows.

I remember this same discussion a long, long time ago and it was full of 'it's not the breast feeding that bothers me.. but...' comments.

Shouldn't be a problem for anyone. Ever. At all."

Exactly - one eats ones dinner in a Restauraunt, babies included.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't think like that about breastfeeding.

I do think like that about adults stuffing themselves with too much and drinking a lot at the same time.

over a year ago

Going on the majority of replies here....people don't think it is!

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

I fed all 4 of mine happily in public I think it's a lovely thing to do. People often don't notice if you do it discreetly, anyway

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

it is. don't see animals boiling teats and going the adsa for s m.a.....

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I plan on breastfeeding and have already got a range of shawls so nobody sees anything when I'm out and about.

If people don't like it, they can go fuck themselves.

- Amy. x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's totally beyond me those people who seem to live as throwbacks from Victorian society, where bodies were deemed inappropriate for display, and women were deemed pure, wholesome etc. It was another period of hypocrisy, underwear being inappropriate for discussion etc.

These throwbacks need to crawl under rocks and stop trying to impose on the rest of us their warped morality.

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

No problem whatsoever with it. Mind you, speaking as a tit man (see my lady's cleavage) I do hope the ladies doing the breast-feeding don't get uppity cos I'm admiring a beautiful work of nature.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I wouldn't like it in a crowded restaurant close to my table. It's not the breastfeeding that would bother me, but the inevitable infant puke that follows.

Breast fed babies don't tend to puke bottle fed babies do "

And the containers are so cute, too

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"No problem whatsoever with it. Mind you, speaking as a tit man (see my lady's cleavage) I do hope the ladies doing the breast-feeding don't get uppity cos I'm admiring a beautiful work of nature. "

Weirdly (or not) I can't think of anything much less sexual than breast feeding. Its loveley, but not in a sex way.

over a year ago

"No problem whatsoever with it. Mind you, speaking as a tit man (see my lady's cleavage) I do hope the ladies doing the breast-feeding don't get uppity cos I'm admiring a beautiful work of nature. "

That would severely creep me out if I saw some bloke gawping at a lady who was breast feeding.

over a year ago

Probably daily mail readers.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Ladies getting uppity? Do you stare at everyone as they eat? Staring at cleavage instead of faces? Damn those women for getting uppity when they are being sexualised for feeding their child.

over a year ago

Gets on my tits.

over a year ago

This ties is fairly nicely with the 'Fake or Natural' thread.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"This ties is fairly nicely with the 'Fake or Natural' thread."

The babies won't thrive with plastic milk.

over a year ago

"This ties is fairly nicely with the 'Fake or Natural' thread.

The babies won't thrive with plastic milk.

"

Do enhanced breasts lactate baby formula?

over a year ago

I don't. Last Monday at my slimming world class there was a lady who had to feed her new baby and I thought how nice that she felt comfortable enough to do do. You couldn't zee anything just the baby feeding. Tonight, the same lady was there and she had to feed him again but this time she had what looked like a baby carrier covering him and the small amount of her body that would have been on show. I don't know why she was doing it differently but I'm hoping no one asked her to cover up

over a year ago

Because we live in a society where the closed minded think boobs are a sexual object!

Pregnant women get all the info drummed into them on how important breastfeeding is but the public don't. Maybe more advertising would help the public get over their hangups.

over a year ago

A baby needs feeding, it needs feeding, a mother will always try to do it in private, but the baby comes first.

I would not take offence, if I see a mother holding back to please strangers, I would get upset at that.

Her

over a year ago

To be fair though when the boy's about 8 it's a tad offensive.

That Game of Thrones wants to sort its act out!!!

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Babies need feeding on demand. whenever and wherever. thats the end of it imo. anyone who gets offended by a feeding baby has serious issues if you ask me.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Babies need feeding on demand. whenever and wherever. thats the end of it imo. anyone who gets offended by a feeding baby has serious issues if you ask me.

over a year ago

So is having a shit, but not everyone ones to see that

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Starts gettin dodgey when theres teeth.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"i thought it was natural

So is having a shit, but not everyone ones to see that "

Eating in public is not the same thing.

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Starts gettin dodgey when theres teeth."

And you know this how? I fed two of my children until they were almost 3 - so they had teeth - and it was fine.

over a year ago

chester

"No problem whatsoever with it. Mind you, speaking as a tit man (see my lady's cleavage) I do hope the ladies doing the breast-feeding don't get uppity cos I'm admiring a beautiful work of nature.

Ladies getting uppity? Do you stare at everyone as they eat? Staring at cleavage instead of faces? Damn those women for getting uppity when they are being sexualised for feeding their child.

"

I knew it.......there's always somebody who has to do the "semi-daily mail" reader bit. I didn't say gawping..in fact I come over all protective when I see a lady breastfeeding.....but I make no attempt to hide my admiration if I'm priveleged enough to catch a glimpse or more of one of natures beautiful creations. The shape and sight of your breasts is meant to attract we males ladies...just because we appreciate them, and know what fun they can provide doesn't mean your being "sexualised" as if your tits were somehow secret things unknown to the rest of the world. We think you are lovely creatures, made even lovelier by a good pair of tits.

Some of us are just honest..we like you ladies and you present a sight that allows us to give thanks for beautiful things in this world. For God's sake, despite the apparent ability to snow them from the woodwork these days not all of us think the next guy along is the sex object we've just been waiting for.....there are days to us hetero guys when it seems we are being marginalised..keep it up girls..soon the only place you'll be able to get your babies from is a sperm bank....though maybe that's where our mammon driven society is headed....designer babies from replicated sperm to known quality...if you can make the price that is.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"No problem whatsoever with it. Mind you, speaking as a tit man (see my lady's cleavage) I do hope the ladies doing the breast-feeding don't get uppity cos I'm admiring a beautiful work of nature.

I knew it.......there's always somebody who has to do the "semi-daily mail" reader bit. I didn't say gawping..in fact I come over all protective when I see a lady breastfeeding.....but I make no attempt to hide my admiration if I'm priveleged enough to catch a glimpse or more of one of natures beautiful creations. The shape and sight of your breasts is meant to attract we males ladies...just because we appreciate them, and know what fun they can provide doesn't mean your being "sexualised" as if your tits were somehow secret things unknown to the rest of the world. We think you are lovely creatures, made even lovelier by a good pair of tits.

Some of us are just honest..we like you ladies and you present a sight that allows us to give thanks for beautiful things in this world. For God's sake, despite the apparent ability to snow them from the woodwork these days not all of us think the next guy along is the sex object we've just been waiting for.....there are days to us hetero guys when it seems we are being marginalised..keep it up girls..soon the only place you'll be able to get your babies from is a sperm bank....though maybe that's where our mammon driven society is headed....designer babies from replicated sperm to known quality...if you can make the price that is. "

Wow! That's put me in my place. Objecting to creepy behaviour and the use of "uppity ladies" for those who might object leads to babies only being available from sperm milked men sperm banks.

There's a time and place for objectification and said admiration. I love boobs, mine and other women's, but I don't think it's appropriate to sexualise them in every circumstance.

over a year ago

I don't find breast feeding in public offensive, but the "its natural" reasoning is faulty, taking a dump is natural, but not on my bus to work please!

over a year ago

So is having a shit, but not everyone ones to see that

Eating in public is not the same thing."

I was just pointing out that because something is natural doesn't mean people want to see it, fir the record people breast feeding doesn't bother me

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

"Starts gettin dodgey when theres teeth.

And you know this how? I fed two of my children until they were almost 3 - so they had teeth - and it was fine."

sorry i should have maybe said 4or 5

over a year ago

And you know this how? I fed two of my children until they were almost 3 - so they had teeth - and it was fine."

Why would you do that??

over a year ago

Some of us are just honest..we like you ladies and you present a sight that allows us to give thanks for beautiful things in this world. For God's sake, despite the apparent ability to snow them from the woodwork these days not all of us think the next guy along is the sex object we've just been waiting for.....there are days to us hetero guys when it seems we are being marginalised..keep it up girls..soon the only place you'll be able to get your babies from is a sperm bank....though maybe that's where our mammon driven society is headed....designer babies from replicated sperm to known quality...if you can make the price that is.

Wow! That's put me in my place. Objecting to creepy behaviour and the use of "uppity ladies" for those who might object leads to babies only being available from sperm milked men sperm banks.

There's a time and place for objectification and said admiration. I love boobs, mine and other women's, but I don't think it's appropriate to sexualise them in every circumstance.

"

Yeah, I would think it a bit strange for someone to sexualise breast feeding.

Although it does remind me of the friends sketch when Rachel is trying to breastfeed at the hospital and Joey has to stop himself from watching...!! So I guess it's not that uncommon an idea.

over a year ago

My grandson is only 8 weeks old & my daughter is breast feeding and yes there have been times when he's needed feeding when out, you can do it in public without showing the breast

I fed both mine & was once asked to stop by a manager in a department store. I was in the ladies toilet sat on a chair by the mirror, the baby room was out of order for refurb. Found out it was a woman complained as thought it offensive. I was given a private office brought coffee & a sandwich from the restaurant along with a huge basket of baby goodies with the managers compliments. He was annoyed that a woman would find seeing another breast feed as offensive. X

over a year ago

So is having a shit, but not everyone ones to see that "

over a year ago

I breastfed all five of mine I was careful not to offend anyone no one saw anything but I myself have never been offended , if a baby needs feeding feed it I would rather see a happy baby than one whose mother felt she had to leave it upset in case she offended anyone.

over a year ago

makes me feel sick, and yes i am a daily mail reader.

over a year ago

"I breastfed all five of mine I was careful not to offend anyone no one saw anything but I myself have never been offended , if a baby needs feeding feed it I would rather see a happy baby than one whose mother felt she had to leave it upset in case she offended anyone."

gets my vote

over a year ago

"

Just plain creepy.

over a year ago

And you know this how? I fed two of my children until they were almost 3 - so they had teeth - and it was fine.

Why would you do that??"

Possibly because the World Health Organisation recommends that children continue to receive some breast milk up to two years of age to optimise health. What I want to know is why some people think that drinking the juice from an animal that stands around in a field all day with shit down its legs is somehow preferable for a two year old?

We are the only species on earth that drinks another animals milk. Ever tried dog milk or cat milk? Doesn't sound as good does it?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i dont find it offensive at all... thats why ladies have breasts .. not just playthings ... mm

over a year ago

Why would you do that??

Possibly because the World Health Organisation recommends that children continue to receive some breast milk up to two years of age to optimise health. What I want to know is why some people think that drinking the juice from an animal that stands around in a field all day with shit down its legs is somehow preferable for a two year old?

We are the only species on earth that drinks another animals milk. Ever tried dog milk or cat milk? Doesn't sound as good does it? "

No we're not, lots of animals have been surrogate wet nurses to other species. I had 3 kittens suckle my dog when some kindly person abandoned their pregnant sick mother in our garden.

I'm merely amused at the offence taken by the supposed offence. Almost nobody in this thread has taken offence.

over a year ago

"My grandson is only 8 weeks old & my daughter is breast feeding and yes there have been times when he's needed feeding when out, you can do it in public without showing the breast

I fed both mine & was once asked to stop by a manager in a department store. I was in the ladies toilet sat on a chair by the mirror, the baby room was out of order for refurb. Found out it was a woman complained as thought it offensive. I was given a private office brought coffee & a sandwich from the restaurant along with a huge basket of baby goodies with the managers compliments. He was annoyed that a woman would find seeing another breast feed as offensive. X"

If only more places and people were like this

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/05/14 07:36:34]

over a year ago

Maybe there are occasions when we humans use another species milk to pander to our pets but it is usually human initiated and in no way compares to the multi billion pound artificial milk industry. Never ever come across a cat that has refused to feed her kittens because she thinks "it's gross"! Or inconvenient.

I think (and yes, forums are a place where people say what they think) generally people aren't in any way disgusted by it as this thread has amply illustrated. Maybe the OP just wanted to chat about boobies and thought this would be an original way to go about it?

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

Perfectly natural, just another attempt at dehumanizing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/05/14 08:23:10]

over a year ago

"Maybe there are occasions when we humans use another species milk to pander to our pets but it is usually human initiated and in no way compares to the multi billion pound artificial milk industry. Never ever come across a cat that has refused to feed her kittens because she thinks "it's gross"! Or inconvenient.

I think (and yes, forums are a place where people say what they think) generally people aren't in any way disgusted by it as this thread has amply illustrated. Maybe the OP just wanted to chat about boobies and thought this would be an original way to go about it? "

Again not true, baby animals will instinctively latch on to anything they think they can suckle, including humans, just like a human baby, they'll take your finger. They do this in the wild too.

Whilst we do intervene and assist animals with alternative milk sources, other creatures will also do this of their ownaccord. As was the case with these kittens and my dog

Having spent years with abandoned animals from birth to death in a refuge I can assure you they're more resourceful than we humans care to understand.

Anyway far as I'm concerned ladies can get their udders out where they like. I get mine out regularly.

over a year ago

Perfectly natural and beautiful to see. As nature attended. But just a speculation maybe it's something to do with we don't upset Muslims as that seems the case with a lot these days. My wife was asked to sit in the corner with her back against to the rest of the people at a restaurant obviously we have never been back. If you see it be grateful that you have witnessed the miracle of life.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

It depends how it's done really, I breast fed my son till he was 14 months old and could do it without anyone noticing! When he was older it was just morning and evening feeds but when he was very small you can do it very discreetly. What would bother me if a Mum was feeding in public would be those that whip everything out on full show and glare round to look for a negative reaction. Z

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

It is and a very beautiful thing

over a year ago

quite a lot of people are put off their food and drink in places like cafes and i think its selfish of them to not be more considerate to other people.

as not everyone wants to see it or hear those yucky noises.

over a year ago

I think those people that are put off their food by a baby having their food should stay indoors,The baby makes the same noises whether its feeding from a bottle or a breast

This country has some backward attitudes to the most natural thing in the world

over a year ago

"I think those people that are put off their food by a baby having their food should stay indoors,The baby makes the same noises whether its feeding from a bottle or a breast

This country has some backward attitudes to the most natural thing in the world "

My son didnt used to make noises when he drank his bottled milk he use to gulp it down quick.

over a year ago

chester

"Perfectly natural and beautiful to see. As nature attended. But just a speculation maybe it's something to do with we don't upset Muslims as that seems the case with a lot these days. My wife was asked to sit in the corner with her back against to the rest of the people at a restaurant obviously we have never been back. If you see it be grateful that you have witnessed the miracle of life. "

"If you see it be grateful that you have witnessed the miracle of life"....Exactly the point I was trying to make......and beautiful with it.....that's why we normal males don't get freaked out by it.

Notice that most of the "complaints" quoted re mums being told off about breastfeeding in public seem to have come from females?

Same again with those who think watching the "miracle of life" happening is "creepy" or "freaks me out". Get real....these basic human things are what bind us together as a species, not who has got the latest designer handbag!

So for the poster who said "well that's put me in my place" that was exactly the intention...the "uppity" ladies I was referring to were the ones who were mentioned by a previous poster as "whipping 'em out and glaring around looking for a negative reaction".

For the rest of you ladies feel free to feed as needed. I'll stand by to do my gentleman bit and hold the line when the zealots start tutting!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 20/05/14 09:06:06]

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I think those people that are put off their food by a baby having their food should stay indoors,The baby makes the same noises whether its feeding from a bottle or a breast

This country has some backward attitudes to the most natural thing in the world

My son didnt used to make noises when he drank his bottled milk he use to gulp it down quick."

Yucky noises??? I don't think any of mine made 'yucky noises' when feeding. They don't tend to need winding as much as bottle fed babies either.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"quite a lot of people are put off their food and drink in places like cafes and i think its selfish of them to not be more considerate to other people.

as not everyone wants to see it or hear those yucky noises. "

And it's less selfish to let your baby go hungry?

I'm intrigued to know what "yucky noises" you speak of aswell... Any cafes I've been to have always got backround noise and even in total silence, I'm fairly certain you would have to be touching cheeks with the feeding baby to be able to hear anything.

over a year ago

I can't stand the noise of adults eating - so many eat like pigs!

Much as I crave to tell them to close their fucking mouths while chewing and to stop slurping like dogs, I resist. I suggest the same for those irritated by baby eating noises. It's difficult, I know.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

When I worked in a restaurant I was asked by a woman if I'd ask a breast feeding mother to do it in the toilet as she didn't want to see it while she was eating.

I politely asked if she'd like me to set her table up in the toilet, after all she was asking the baby to eat there, so obviously she'd be happy too.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I can't stand the noise of adults eating - so many eat like pigs!

Much as I crave to tell them to close their fucking mouths while chewing and to stop slurping like dogs, I resist. I suggest the same for those irritated by baby eating noises. It's difficult, I know."

That was what I thought. It's usually the adults I hear.

Worse when you get the ones who scrape their plates, scrape the cutlery with their teeth, chew with their mouths open or audibly "gulp" their huge mouthfulls of food down that they couldn't be bothered to chew properly.

over a year ago

"I can't stand the noise of adults eating - so many eat like pigs!

Much as I crave to tell them to close their fucking mouths while chewing and to stop slurping like dogs, I resist. I suggest the same for those irritated by baby eating noises. It's difficult, I know.

That was what I thought. It's usually the adults I hear.

Worse when you get the ones who scrape their plates, scrape the cutlery with their teeth, chew with their mouths open or audibly "gulp" their huge mouthfulls of food down that they couldn't be bothered to chew properly."

Actually sent a shiver down my spine

over a year ago

"quite a lot of people are put off their food and drink in places like cafes and i think its selfish of them to not be more considerate to other people.

as not everyone wants to see it or hear those yucky noises. "

Going out on a limb here, but is the sound of a baby crying for food preferable to the sound of a baby contentedly feeding? can't say that I have ever noticed any noise from breast feeding babies, but an ignored baby crying is like a drill bit passing through my skull.

Perhaps the answer is to ban babies from public places?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Same again with those who think watching the "miracle of life" happening is "creepy" or "freaks me out". Get real....these basic human things are what bind us together as a species, not who has got the latest designer handbag!

So for the poster who said "well that's put me in my place" that was exactly the intention...the "uppity" ladies I was referring to were the ones who were mentioned by a previous poster as "whipping 'em out and glaring around looking for a negative reaction".

!"

If you had said on your post " I love watching the miracle of life" on it's own then I can understand why you would be telling people to " get real" but you added a sentence before it about being a tit man so I can understand why people would think it was creepy.

Post new Message to Thread