Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Standards lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not going to preach to anyone about how clean and tidy their Home should be but I've just seen a Profile with the Woman sat at Home surrounded by discarded Clothing that looks like it's ready for Washing ! they could of threw it over the Couch or anything for the Pictures

Would put me off, would it you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm not going to preach to anyone about how clean and tidy their Home should be but I've just seen a Profile with the Woman sat at Home surrounded by discarded Clothing that looks like it's ready for Washing ! they could of threw it over the Couch or anything for the Pictures

Would put me off, would it you "

If i ran an ironing service (which i don't) it would be a green light to offer a service. However its not the sort of picture that would encourage us to swing with them.

over a year ago

Lol, I dunno about you Kev, but Im not meeting ladies for their housekeeping skills, lol...... As long as the lass is hygenic and doesn't wear dirty clothes, Im happy.....

over a year ago

"Lol, I dunno about you Kev, but Im not meeting ladies for their housekeeping skills, lol...... As long as the lass is hygenic and doesn't wear dirty clothes, Im happy..... "

The Home and Lady has to be clean, I can handle a little untidyness but thats all, the Profile made me think Ughhhhhhhhh

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

sexy ladies have better things to do than iron

My ironing is hidden in the airing cupboard hahaha

over a year ago

"Lol, I dunno about you Kev, but Im not meeting ladies for their housekeeping skills, lol...... As long as the lass is hygenic and doesn't wear dirty clothes, Im happy.....

The Home and Lady has to be clean, I can handle a little untidyness but thats all, the Profile made me think Ughhhhhhhhh "

Lol mate, I know what ya saying, I've seen plenty of those profiles aswell

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"sexy ladies have better things to do than iron

My ironing is hidden in the airing cupboard hahaha"

hidden is good...

Im with kev on this one

over a year ago

"Lol, I dunno about you Kev, but Im not meeting ladies for their housekeeping skills, lol...... As long as the lass is hygenic and doesn't wear dirty clothes, Im happy.....

The Home and Lady has to be clean, I can handle a little untidyness but thats all, the Profile made me think Ughhhhhhhhh "

Kev some guys have standards and wish to ensure their little chappy has a nice clean enviroment some any hole a goal.

Don't let your standards drop pet - I'm with you...yuk!!!

over a year ago

The thing with pictures is a lot are probably taken during the spur of the moment, rather than being pre-planned, although you would think some people would use common sense when actually uploading them, having a pile of ironing is no big deal, we all do at some point, hidden or not, but seeing dog shit up the walls or carpets ingrained with dirt is another thing altogether

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

My house isnt tidy and would never say it is. I am clean and if a person wont meet me because my house is a lived in home with 2 kids then I would rather not meet them.

I meet for friendship and sex. Not for the tidyiness of their home. Difference between tidy and unclean and judgemental people.

Maybe if they cant manage their finance very well then you shouldnt meet them too.

Everyone has their own set of priorities and dont think anyone should judge without them knowing the entire circumstances.

I met a man that smelt not so great. Personal hygiene is important to me but thats me and my list of rules. He maybe has a different list of rules. Not for me to say he is wrong. He may have just had to run to the garage to get fuel to come meet me if his car ran out. I havent a clue.

1 persons photos they think are fab and others would think disgusting.

Judgemental.

over a year ago

"My house isnt tidy and would never say it is. I am clean and if a person wont meet me because my house is a lived in home with 2 kids then I would rather not meet them.

I meet for friendship and sex. Not for the tidyiness of their home. Difference between tidy and unclean and judgemental people.

Maybe if they cant manage their finance very well then you shouldnt meet them too.

Everyone has their own set of priorities and dont think anyone should judge without them knowing the entire circumstances.

I met a man that smelt not so great. Personal hygiene is important to me but thats me and my list of rules. He maybe has a different list of rules. Not for me to say he is wrong. He may have just had to run to the garage to get fuel to come meet me if his car ran out. I havent a clue.

1 persons photos they think are fab and others would think disgusting.

Judgemental.

"

Fair point

over a year ago

Being in a flat with two children we ran out of space years ago. I do tend to have washing/ironing hanging up in my living room most days just nowhere else to put it but the flat is clean and inviting and more importantly always have a clean fresh bed. Been waiting over ten years to get a house and yes still waiting.

over a year ago

The fact of the matter is we ALL make judgement calls.

If someone posted I don't meet fat people because I think they're unclean I wouldn't take it personally because I know it's not true, as I have my own set of rules. I find dirty nails off putting, if someone met me with dirty nails I'm nor going to think oh, he had a flat tyre coming to meet me and rushed so not to be late. No, I'm going to think dirty fecker, not touching me with those hands...and any one who says differenr is a big fat liar!!

over a year ago

i always say that my house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be a home!! HX

over a year ago

oh! 'n if you've come to inspect my skirting boards you can feck off,lol!! Hx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Fortunatly for me i dont have to do my own ironng

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"Fortunatly for me i dont have to do my own ironng "

Snap ....have "people" to do mine

over a year ago

If a house is visibly untidy in a photo, one has to ask oneself, 'if that's what I can see, what can't I see?'

For example is the toilet clean, cups clean if your offered a cuppa, bed linen clean ? the list goes on.

In my opinion, and it's my opinion I'm not saying it's right, wrong or indifferent just before anyone jumps on me, but if someone cannot be arsed to tidy up a little bit for a photo which will be on public display on a site such as this, then you have to wonder what else they can't be arsed to do for example have a bath before a meet ...

In a nutshell, yes it would put us off, but then again, thats's our standards and we won't move away from them, rightly or wrongly.

Who was it that said they couldn't get a piss in the kitchen sink because of all the dirty dishes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Fortunatly for me i dont have to do my own ironng

Snap ....have "people" to do mine "

I call mine little fairies and they come and wave their magic wands over my house lol

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Once went to meet someone at their house, asked if I could use the loo to be greeted by their skiddies all over the toilet bowl.

Passion killer for me I tell you...

over a year ago

EEEWWWW GROSE

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

It all comes down to standards every time with these things.

We all have them its just that some peoples are set lower than others and thats why swinging works cos we are all looking for folks who have the same standards.

Steve

over a year ago

We don't meet at home - simple.. That way nobody can comment on the state of our home lol

over a year ago

"I'm not going to preach to anyone about how clean and tidy their Home should be but I've just seen a Profile with the Woman sat at Home surrounded by discarded Clothing that looks like it's ready for Washing ! they could of threw it over the Couch or anything for the Pictures

Would put me off, would it you "

Oh No! Things like that make me click the move on button. If someone can't clean up before a photo its unlikely to be better if you visit.

over a year ago

oh well in the firin line for me,..... if it looks manky im not goin near it!!

my house is above the dysentry line not immaculate but not dirty either loads of books etc lyin around livin room table etc plus all my odds and sods but not to the point where it looks a tip!!

oh and i shove the ironin in the linen cupboard and pray the door stays shut lol!!!

kitchen, bathroom and bedroom always clean and tidyxx

over a year ago

Mine is only small but i like to keep it tidy just in case. And i do air freshers as well.

I did have one meet who's house reeked of the cat tray.

over a year ago

It has been said to me repeatedly that the only room that needs to stay tidy and respectful is the bedroom, and the bed needs to have clean bed linen etc.

I would make an effort to create a good impression, usually via cooking a good meal. So the kitchen/diner is usually in a good state.

I would always forwarn peeps about my untidiness prior to inviting them to my house.

It is not that bad, afterall, I do have a lady who helps me once a week!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Jason has cleaning OCD.

Quite handy sometimes

Post new Message to Thread