Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whats with some couples on here?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know iam going to start trouble here lol but whats with some couples on here?

1)they e-mail you and when u answer they dont respont.

2)You have to travel to meet them.

3)And when you get there he turns into Steven Spielberg telling you what to do and how to do it.So he can take Pictures he likes.

whatever happens to just going with the flow and having fun?

And iam not saying all of them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Next time you meet a couple,you lay down your rules before a meet then hopefully you can avoid that.

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

i dont meet couples for that reason and my ex hubby told me what to do when we were together..... no man or woman will tell me what to do now.... as i wont be bullied

over a year ago

done that....everything is fine until you get there lol last couple i got dressed and walked out

over a year ago

that is what i put on my profile know aswell had enough of them sorry but i must also say that i have meet some great couples aswell but the bad deffo outway the good

over a year ago

"I know iam going to start trouble here lol but whats with some couples on here?

3)And when you get there he turns into Steven Spielberg telling you what to do and how to do it.So he can take Pictures he likes.

And iam not saying all of them "

Often you will find couples are the worst element in swinging as they assume because that are “the couple” then they run the show. Not all couples are like this but many think that the singles are an unnecessary evil in swinging and only to be tolerated or used for their own pleasure as they feel fit. Or maybe I am seeing things with tinted glasses but I know its not just me who thinks this at times. I have to add its not all couples who are like this but there are quite a number who think they are the elite.

over a year ago

"I know iam going to start trouble here lol but whats with some couples on here?

Often you will find couples are the worst element in swinging as they assume because that are “the couple” then they run the show. Not all couples are like this but many think that the singles are an unnecessary evil in swinging and only to be tolerated or used for their own pleasure as they feel fit. Or maybe I am seeing things with tinted glasses but I know its not just me who thinks this at times. I have to add its not all couples who are like this but there are quite a number who think they are the elite."

Have to agree with you there,you do get couples who think they are above singles,especially guys x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Often you will find couples are the worst element in swinging as they assume because that are “the couple” then they run the show. Not all couples are like this but many think that the singles are an unnecessary evil in swinging and only to be tolerated or used for their own pleasure as they feel fit. Or maybe I am seeing things with tinted glasses but I know its not just me who thinks this at times. I have to add its not all couples who are like this but there are quite a number who think they are the elite."

If I ever got to the point of feeling as 'used' as you do then I would give up swinging before I ended up as traumatised as you seem by the whole game.

over a year ago

I have to agree. some coules are so up themselves it hurts. I don't meet ccoules now cos they are so much of a pain.

over a year ago

"I have to agree. some coules are so up themselves it hurts. I don't meet ccoules now cos they are so much of a pain."

What the hell happened to my typing then? lol

over a year ago

"I have to agree. some coules are so up themselves it hurts. I don't meet ccoules now cos they are so much of a pain.

What the hell happened to my typing then? lol"

I have had a few a bit like that as though they are doing me a favour. I refused to meet one as i know i wouldn't have enjoyed it on attitude alone.

over a year ago

Innit m8. Not so desperate i cant discriminate eh.

I gotta say too that i use the chat rooms quite a lot and the most arsey couples (those who block for no reason) are also the ones who whinge most about not being able to get a meet. QED!

over a year ago

"Innit m8. Not so desperate i cant discriminate eh.

I gotta say too that i use the chat rooms quite a lot and the most arsey couples (those who block for no reason) are also the ones who whinge most about not being able to get a meet. QED!"

I Hate it. I am a person not a piece of meat like some treat you, i didn't realise women got it too like the OP who started this thread. I am happy to be blocked by the ones like that as their are plenty of singles and nice couples to get to know.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Feel better for letting all that out boys?

over a year ago

"Feel better for letting all that out boys? "

Lol

Makes a change for men to have a moan donit

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Feel better for letting all that out boys?

Lol

Makes a change for men to have a moan donit "

Not on here it doesn't

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Well, this makes a change from the 'single men are devil spawn' threads!

I know it must happen, but I cant imagine being so selfish at a meet, with singles or couples! If it's not fun for all it shouldnt happen, full stop.

So far, touch wood, we have only had good experiences, mostly by lots of open chat, phone calls, emails, and actual pre play meets first. Ask lots of questions and pose different scenarios, and make sure all players are on the same wavelength. And as stated above, get dressed and leave em to it if they still turn out to be control freaks.

Right, what's next? Anyone want to bitch about single fems?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

And iam not saying all of them "

You need to find a couple who think that the fun is for everyone and ALL of you set the bounderies.

over a year ago

i dont meet couples for many of the above reasons, plus they have to many damn rules lol

Easier to just meet guys, much more relaxed when neither of you have to worry about a 3rd party

over a year ago

I gotta say too that i use the chat rooms quite a lot and the most arsey couples (those who block for no reason) are also the ones who whinge most about not being able to get a meet. QED!

I Hate it. I am a person not a piece of meat like some treat you, i didn't realise women got it too like the OP who started this thread. I am happy to be blocked by the ones like that as their are plenty of singles and nice couples to get to know."

yeah women get it too lol

Ive had so many problems in the past with couples, i changed my status to straight and stopped meeting them, going with a woman is not that important to me, id sooner meet a single guy i can relax and have fun with than meet a couple who thinks me and his mrs is just 4play for him lol

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Better to have some ground rules than to have to keep putting people straight when in an intimate situation, I find that couples and singles are equally guilty at times of asking for more than is on the menu.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Crikey, not all couples are hell to meet! Some of the single guys making detrimental comments about couples must have met absolutely hundreds to be able to make such sweeping generalisations! (I think not - more like a dose of sour grapes) We meet couples and not really had any problems, met single ladies and not had any problems, even met a couple of single guys - and guess what? no problems! We do go with the flow, treat people as we would expect to be treated and have a lot of fun! There will be bad couples, bad singles amongst the good - just put the small number of bad experiences down to experience and if you're having loads of problems - look at how you're doing things yourself too! Z

over a year ago

"Crikey, not all couples are hell to meet! Some of the single guys making detrimental comments about couples must have met absolutely hundreds to be able to make such sweeping generalisations! (I think not - more like a dose of sour grapes) We meet couples and not really had any problems, met single ladies and not had any problems, even met a couple of single guys - and guess what? no problems! We do go with the flow, treat people as we would expect to be treated and have a lot of fun! There will be bad couples, bad singles amongst the good - just put the small number of bad experiences down to experience and if you're having loads of problems - look at how you're doing things yourself too! Z"

Sure it's not going to be all couples who are a problem (I meet plenty of great people at parties). But i have never met a couple through a one on one meet that i would want to meet again. (plus if u check my profile and veri's i think u will find what sort of person i am and my general attitude. No complaints so far )

Forum Mod

over a year ago

OMG if this was directed at the single males there would be total uproar

Makes a change I suppose

We take people at face value,male fem or couple,never discriminate against anyone for what they are just HOW they are to us,we respect people and expect the same and have never had any problems with others including couples expecting more when we meet

Most of the people we have spoken to or met have been lovely with the exception of the very very odd few,but we don't take it too seriously and will normally be in fits of laughter about the weird and wonderful people that we may come across

over a year ago

"will normally be in fits of laughter about the weird and wonderful people that we may come across "

Phew... feel a bit safer if I was to meet you at a social or something now

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"will normally be in fits of laughter about the weird and wonderful people that we may come across

Phew... feel a bit safer if I was to meet you at a social or something now "

Bring it on Nino,I wanna see your pretty feet

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

when we first started swinging back in yr **(&££$))* god was it that long ago we used to swing with cpls mainly but after a while we got that fed up with them we now prefer single guys or on the rare a occasion single fems..

alot but (not all) of the cpls we chatted to were the same, on the point of first chatting to them they wanted to cam, see pics, mobile number, etc etc etc and if u didnt furnish them with the above details alot of them deemed u a fake/timewaster...so after a while we couldnt put up it and sought singles instead..thats not to say we never meet cpls now as we still do ie: parties, arranged meets and socials its just not that often..

i have to say to all the cpls we have met in the past and if ur reading this u know who u are we never ever had a bad time, but i think it was the few out of alot that messed it up, either it was a single guy posing as a cpl and wanted to get his rocks off on cam or it was really cpls that could wait...

stella..xxxx

over a year ago

"will normally be in fits of laughter about the weird and wonderful people that we may come across

Bring it on Nino,I wanna see your pretty feet "

Lol... should I wear some heels or something then, maybe just some flip flops?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Lol... should I wear some heels or something then, maybe just some flip flops? "

Heels darling! heels!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"OMG if this was directed at the single males there would be total uproar

"

Thats because the poor single men always get it in the neck , so yeah, makes a change that couples are getting it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Thats because the poor single men always get it in the neck , so yeah, makes a change that couples are getting it"

Yes you're right......I can take it on the chin......sobs

over a year ago

Lol... should I wear some heels or something then, maybe just some flip flops?

Heels darling! heels! "

Sie-darling-sie

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Crikey, not all couples are hell to meet! Some of the single guys making detrimental comments about couples must have met absolutely hundreds to be able to make such sweeping generalisations! (I think not - more like a dose of sour grapes) We meet couples and not really had any problems, met single ladies and not had any problems, even met a couple of single guys - and guess what? no problems! We do go with the flow, treat people as we would expect to be treated and have a lot of fun! There will be bad couples, bad singles amongst the good - just put the small number of bad experiences down to experience and if you're having loads of problems - look at how you're doing things yourself too! Z

Sure it's not going to be all couples who are a problem (I meet plenty of great people at parties). But i have never met a couple through a one on one meet that i would want to meet again. (plus if u check my profile and veri's i think u will find what sort of person i am and my general attitude. No complaints so far )"

Well, it takes all sorts - we have been lucky to have met some great people and we do meet couples more than once! Not all admittedly but we meet some people several times. We do tend to meet for a no pressure drink first so perhaps that makes the difference as we only then arrange to meet for fun once we're all happy with each other - we have met loads of people that we then haven't gone on to meet for sex so perhaps thats the best way for us at least! Z

over a year ago

Thats because the poor single men always get it in the neck , so yeah, makes a change that couples are getting it

Yes you're right......I can take it on the chin......sobs"

And fair play, there are a lot of sad single blokes who don't read profiles, or do and mail anyway making a pest of themselves.

Who said swinging was only for couples?

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

i think what we have to keep in mind is that no matter what catigory youre looking for meets in there are good and bad elements.the dreamers,timewasters ,the over demanding and the damn rite rude are to be found in singles and couples alike . the only thing you can do is try and get to know the people so if and when things do go to the bedroom no one has any surprises or shocks. but as with anything in life thats still no garentee will go as antispated . if not what youre wanting then youre totally do the rite thing by just walking away . will make the ppl gulity of being self focused ect mayby thank again for their next meet ,

just my own lil opinion though x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Yes you're right......I can take it on the chin......sobs"

lol

They are right though, there are some who don't take into account what others want out of this.

We spoke to a man on MSN who kept saying "yeah whatever you want" to everything that was mentioned when trying to arrange the meet.

I did say, but it isn't just about us, what about what you want? And he said we were the first couple to ever ask, which is scary if that is the case.

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

single guys arent that bad infact i feel very sorry for them on this site and other sites like this, there seems to be so many single males to us cpls/fems etc they must have it hard..no pun intended

stella..xxxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

Who said swinging was only for couples? "

No-one on this thread thank goodness because if it was I may as well pack up me profile and head on out of here

over a year ago

"

No-one on this thread thank goodness because if it was I may as well pack up me profile and head on out of here "

Is that you admitting that you're really just a single guy?

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

well to be correct the term "" swinging "" used in the sexual context comes from the states and believe it or believe it not in that day and age it was only cpl that were into it...but as stime has gone by its really for anyone that wants to meet to have a good old sexual time..lol

i have to ask and i know im gonna regret it but is a single guy who wants to meet a single female a swinger or a player who is to lazy to find a fem the ordinary way...and also is a married guy who plays behind his wifes back aq swinger or a player..????

stella..xxxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

No-one on this thread thank goodness because if it was I may as well pack up me profile and head on out of here

Is that you admitting that you're really just a single guy? "

Sshhhhh Ive got away with it for ages and you come traipsing in with your flip flops and blow my cover!

over a year ago

"

Is that you admitting that you're really just a single guy?

Sshhhhh Ive got away with it for ages and you come traipsing in with your flip flops and blow my cover! "

Well, you should have heard me coming

over a year ago

This is all rather complex and emotional....

It all boils down to chemistry and relationships.

Some cpls,single males,single fems, you just wont "click" with even at the e mail stage. Others you will....some people you dont click with others will....

Just the way it is!

Its not Rocket Science!

There are some awful people on here in our opinion. However, Others will think them wonderful....

Rambling now...you know what I mean..

If you dont like em...Block and Move on.

D&J xx

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

i cant agree all the peeps we have met on here as per arranged meets and site socials have been fantastic...

over a year ago

All the ones we have met have been great too...

We have ed out the wrong uns before we met.

The point we are making its all down to taste and its entirely subjective.

D&J

over a year ago

yes!!!!!!!! at last i get the chance to say it...........supply and demand peeps supply and demand!!

waited ages to do that lol!!

you get people with false superiority in all aspects of life unfortunately!!

what happened to the OP was bad and i would likely have shoved speilbers camera right up his rectum sideways!

sometimes people just get that far up their own arse that the other party is just a toy to be used and disposed off and thats a hellish way to treat people!! x

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"I have to agree. some coules are so up themselves it hurts. I don't meet ccoules now cos they are so much of a pain."

Hey, G man, I hope you aint lumping us in with them lol!

Hows the trainspotting going?

over a year ago

Often you will find couples are the worst element in swinging as they assume because that are “the couple” then they run the show. Not all couples are like this but many think that the singles are an unnecessary evil in swinging and only to be tolerated or used for their own pleasure as they feel fit. Or maybe I am seeing things with tinted glasses but I know its not just me who thinks this at times. I have to add its not all couples who are like this but there are quite a number who think they are the elite.

Have to agree with you there,you do get couples who think they are above singles,especially guys x"

Couples or singles come with different expectations and more often than not lack or misinterpretation of communication before meeting leads to disappointment. This does not necessarily mean either party is at fault, often it is just about different, non-communicated expectations. Couples and singles, boys and girls alike!

Now there is a difference in dynamics in meeting a couple/ single ... two singles are meeting in a different way than say a couple and a single or two couples. In the latter cases, the single person meets not two singles but a relationship between the couple as well with all its hidden scripts, good and bad. Underlying baggage can surface which nobody was aware of before, just one example.

The point of this post?

Communication, communication, communication... talk before about boundaries, expectations etc... and trust your gut feeling about whether your potential meet is likely to be a nice genuine person (couple or single) or whether something tells you there might be hidden agendas. Not 100% reliable but works well in most cases, we find.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I Hate it. I am a person not a piece of meat like some treat you, i didn't realise women got it too like the OP who started this thread. I am happy to be blocked by the ones like that as their are plenty of singles and nice couples to get to know.

Ive had so many problems in the past with couples, i changed my status to straight and stopped meeting them, going with a woman is not that important to me, id sooner meet a single guy i can relax and have fun with than meet a couple who thinks me and his mrs is just 4play for him lol "

We don't meet single women because of horror stories told to us by friends.

Demanding, elitist, narcassistic, egotistical........ all up themselves and thinking cus they are as rare as rocking horse shit, they can set the rules.

And the many who have tried to steal the hubby.

And we hate all single men cus all they do is whinge and whine. Either can't get it up, only have 2" or are married!

Sweeping generalisations stink don't they!

If anyone is so disillusioned with swingles or couples that they can label the majority with these kind of comments..... they shouldn't be swinging.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Ive had so many problems in the past with couples, i changed my status to straight and stopped meeting them, going with a woman is not that important to me, id sooner meet a single guy i can relax and have fun with than meet a couple who thinks me and his mrs is just 4play for him lol

Demanding, elitist, narcassistic, egotistical........ all up themselves and thinking cus they are as rare as rocking horse shit, they can set the rules.

And we hate all single men cus all they do is whinge and whine. Either can't get it up, only have 2" or are married!

If anyone is so disillusioned with swingles or couples that they can label the majority with these kind of comments..... they shouldn't be swinging."

Bugger was going to ask if me and snoggy could meet up with your other half too Dam, dam and double dam!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

If anyone is so disillusioned with swingles or couples that they can label the majority with these kind of comments..... they shouldn't be swinging.

Bugger was going to ask if me and snoggy could meet up with your other half too Dam, dam and double dam! "

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Bugger was going to ask if me and snoggy could meet up with your other half too Dam, dam and double dam!

"

We want Jason to join us as the "NEW Three Amego's"

over a year ago

If anyone is so disillusioned with swingles or couples that they can label the majority with these kind of comments..... they shouldn't be swinging."

Just picking up on the last bit as it is a fabulous summary and resonates totally with us... if swinging does this, causes those emotions, then maybe the person(s) is not ready for swinging at that point in their life?

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

We want Jason to join us as the "NEW Three Amego's" "

3 bleeding stooges more like!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Just picking up on the last bit as it is a fabulous summary and resonates totally with us... if swinging does this, causes those emotions, then maybe the person(s) is not ready for swinging at that point in their life? "

Or maybe they should be looking for a monogomous relationship. Disillusionment in swinging is a real problem, not just for singles. Walk away with your head held high, rather than being able to only focus on the negatives is what I say.

over a year ago

Isn't it the same in all walks of life where the 'have nots' continually bleat on about how unlucky or unfortunate or misunderstood they are, are not given a break, have so much to offer if only... blah-di-blah-di-boring-blah...

There is also a single trait that runs deep throughout all of these types of people that is the singular reason why they remain as 'have nots'...

...they're miserable fuckers.

That's why nobody wants to have dealings with them.

I like shiny happy people around me so why on earth would I go play with someone who is on the verge of topping themselves at worst and like seeing how deep they can cut themselves without bleeding in their lighter moments.

Non-miserable people never post moans about not meeting people as they know that in the large scheme of life it just ain't that fookin important.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"If anyone is so disillusioned with swingles or couples that they can label the majority with these kind of comments..... they shouldn't be swinging."

Could not agree more, if something was causing me so much angst I would walk away from it in a heartbeat.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"

3 bleeding stooges more like! "

Well not quite as we are not going to make him grow a moustache

I was thinking more like three lions on a birds chest

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

I was thinking more like three lions on a birds chest "

Oh dear god!

I have to sleep with that image running through my mind now......

You git!!!

over a year ago

"

I was thinking more like three lions on a birds chest "

A big bird then?

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"

A big bird then?

"

I suspect she would have to be a well stacked bird under the circumstances

over a year ago

"

A big bird then?

I suspect she would have to be a well stacked bird under the circumstances "

Well Lolo Ferrari is dead, so you can't have her.. apparently she fell over and it all got on top of her. Alas.

over a year ago

"Isn't it the same in all walks of life where the 'have nots' continually bleat on about how unlucky or unfortunate or misunderstood they are, are not given a break, have so much to offer if only... blah-di-blah-di-boring-blah...

There is also a single trait that runs deep throughout all of these types of people that is the singular reason why they remain as 'have nots'...

...they're miserable fuckers.

That's why nobody wants to have dealings with them.

I like shiny happy people around me so why on earth would I go play with someone who is on the verge of topping themselves at worst and like seeing how deep they can cut themselves without bleeding in their lighter moments.

Non-miserable people never post moans about not meeting people as they know that in the large scheme of life it just ain't that fookin important."

Well, would not quite call them miserable f****** lol but really I do understand where you are coming from. Some people do indeed find it hard to focus on the positives in any situation including the swinging world. But that makes neither the swinging world or its people or the miserable person a bad thing... it just means that they are not happy.

Now I (female as I cannot speak for him as he is not here right now) feel that if somebody is this miserable/ sad/ depressed whatever that he/she cannot see the positive...then I still have the choice of taking that sentiment on myself or rejecting/ ignoring it so that I don't become the same miserable f*****?

I think most of us would choose the company of positive person over that of an unhappy one?

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"

A big bird then?

Well Lolo Ferrari is dead, so you can't have her.. apparently she fell over and it all got on top of her. Alas. "

Bugger who is the next biggest still available??

over a year ago

I guess that's the crux of the matter isn't it... some people just aren't happy unless they're being shafted.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"I guess that's the crux of the matter isn't it... some people just aren't happy unless they're being shafted. "

Well thats what your cock is for ! Shafting not curling it up like a little snail

over a year ago

"

A big bird then?

Well Lolo Ferrari is dead, so you can't have her.. apparently she fell over and it all got on top of her. Alas.

Bugger who is the next biggest still available??"

Erm... Jordan... nah, you'd never get three lions willing to sit on her... erm...

over a year ago

"I guess that's the crux of the matter isn't it... some people just aren't happy unless they're being shafted.

Well thats what your cock is for ! Shafting not curling it up like a little snail "

huh? is it? I been pissing out of mine!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"

A big bird then?

Bugger who is the next biggest still available??

Erm... Jordan... nah, you'd never get three lions willing to sit on her... erm... "

not a chuffing chance! Shake hands with her and she wants to drag you down the isle

donno who is next on the list though

over a year ago

Holy fucking shit! I've been replying to all these profiles who are looking for watersports coz I thought they wanted to go Scuba diving in Egypt in the Summer.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"I guess that's the crux of the matter isn't it... some people just aren't happy unless they're being shafted.

Well thats what your cock is for ! Shafting not curling it up like a little snail

huh? is it? I been pissing out of mine! "

Well that as well but they are car more fun when they resemble an angry bobbies truncheon! After all you can do a bit more damage then

over a year ago

Like DC Beech from Sun Hill.. he was an angry bastard.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"Like DC Beech from Sun Hill.. he was an angry bastard. "

Was he the one with the well polished bobbies helmet and a stiff manor?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow... well this thread didn't go the way that I thought it would do.....

I have been in situations where if have felt like I was little more than a "stunt cock" to couples in the past...

all I can say to people is have the courage in your beliefs.. and if you happen to be in that situation say no and walk away!!!

has it cost me meets.... probably!!! have I missed out on fun... sure!!!

do I feel better for following my convictions....absolutely!!!

be true to yourself....

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"wow... well this thread didn't go the way that I thought it would do.....

I have been in situations where if have felt like I was little more than a "stunt cock" to couples in the past...

all I can say to people is have the courage in your beliefs.. and if you happen to be in that situation say no and walk away!!!

has it cost me meets.... probably!!! have I missed out on fun... sure!!!

do I feel better for following my convictions....absolutely!!!

be true to yourself....

"

Good point made there if you fit in great if you feel like the stunt cock it’s a bit mechanical. Think you have pretty much got it in one there and there will be always other meets. Far better that than a meet that left you feeling not happy about things. I think the French have a saying Vive La Difference and its pretty apt.

Post new Message to Thread