Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why is it

Jump to newest

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

why is it younger people dont use this site as much no harm to older people but some times i think meeting older people is like hanging out with your parents say a couple at 40 met a couple at 80 is that not a bit weird or is it just because im young, maybe the older people with children can understand more ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

IMHO I can turn the table around and say I wouldn't meet with ppl that are younger than my children.

As a 20 odd year old, I didn't need to swing as I was comfortable enough with what I was doing, but as I got older and found myself VERY happily married, we found that a little experimentation and expansion to our sex life was required.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"why is it younger people dont use this site as much no harm to older people but some times i think meeting older people is like hanging out with your parents say a couple at 40 met a couple at 80 is that not a bit weird or is it just because im young, maybe the older people with children can understand more ??"
heyyyy some of us oldies are still hot , !! in fact , the older the fiddle , the better the tune , x

By *ord and ladyCouple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

"IMHO I can turn the table around and say I wouldn't meet with ppl that are younger than my children.

As a 20 odd year old, I didn't need to swing as I was comfortable enough with what I was doing, but as I got older and found myself VERY happily married, we found that a little experimentation and expansion to our sex life was required."

make your mind up.you say you are happily married but your profile says you are single

over a year ago

"why is it younger people dont use this site as much no harm to older people but some times i think meeting older people is like hanging out with your parents say a couple at 40 met a couple at 80 is that not a bit weird or is it just because im young, maybe the older people with children can understand more ??"

Different strokes for different folks.

What is one persons mmmmm is another's ewww.

Ones hell is another's heaven.

And all that

Ourselfs, don't meet peeps over 43 but then don't meet peeps under 28 (Shaz age) but wouldn't think bad of someone that did different.

Tony

over a year ago

"IMHO I can turn the table around and say I wouldn't meet with ppl that are younger than my children.

As a 20 odd year old, I didn't need to swing as I was comfortable enough with what I was doing, but as I got older and found myself VERY happily married, we found that a little experimentation and expansion to our sex life was required.make your mind up.you say you are happily married but your profile says you are single "

now now, that was 20 years ago

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

As a 20 odd year old, I didn't need to swing as I was comfortable enough with what I was doing, but as I got older and found myself VERY happily married, we found that a little experimentation and expansion to our sex life was required."

yeah we dont need to but we do it as fun on the side as we would rather have fun and not need to feel the need 2 cheat or anything

By *oobCouple
over a year ago

Netherlands

Well, a personal take on the age thing ......

We started swinging in our 40's, we were both pretty loose in our "youth", but we have more and better sex these days than ever before.

Various reasons as to why swinging is so attractive to us at our age;

We have commitments, so don't get a lot of chances to party.

If we party all night long, we're suffering the aftershocks a week afterwards, so we like the option of going to a club for a night, drinking, having sex, dancing, drinking, having sex, then having sex again, as opposed to old days when we would party three days in a row at various venues and then have sex.

..... and, I think there's the "do it while you still can" angle, we still feel that we're mildly attractive, at least to members of our own age group.

So getting around to your actual question, we don't actual "fancy" the younger crowd, we like poeple in the same sort of situation as us, enjoying their midlife crisis by being naughty as.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Before you all jump to the wrong conclusion in here...PZmale lost his wife a couple of years ago

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well i always say thats some people don't want to meet people old enough to be there mums and dads, and conversly some people don't want to meet people young enough to be there sons and daughters...

I think sometimes in swinging you have to be old enough mentally and emotionally to want to swing and to make it work.... and that why there may not be the numbers of younger people here... saying that I know a fair few younger people that are here that do make it work.....

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"why is it younger people dont use this site as much no harm to older people but some times i think meeting older people is like hanging out with your parents say a couple at 40 met a couple at 80 is that not a bit weird or is it just because im young, maybe the older people with children can understand more ??

well i always say thats some people don't want to meet people old enough to be there mums and dads, and conversly some people don't want to meet people young enough to be there sons and daughters...

I think sometimes in swinging you have to be old enough mentally and emotionally to want to swing and to make it work.... and that why there may not be the numbers of younger people here... saying that I know a fair few younger people that are here that do make it work....."

you are 100% and yes some younger people like older and same some older like younger, maybe its a personal thing i just need to met an older couple to get the silly age thing out of my head

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

good point on the last thread.... i prefer to meet guys my own age or maybe in late 30s early 40s. am not interested in meeting young 20yr olds as feel that i am old enough to be there mum

over a year ago

Personally speaking, when we were younger, we were too busy out clubbing and enjoying ourselves in other ways, doubt we would have been mature enough or experienced enough to handle all the things swinging brings.

By *ord and ladyCouple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

"why is it younger people dont use this site as much no harm to older people but some times i think meeting older people is like hanging out with your parents say a couple at 40 met a couple at 80 is that not a bit weird or is it just because im young, maybe the older people with children can understand more ??

I think sometimes in swinging you have to be old enough mentally and emotionally to want to swing and to make it work.... and that why there may not be the numbers of younger people here... saying that I know a fair few younger people that are here that do make it work.....

you are 100% and yes some younger people like older and same some older like younger, maybe its a personal thing i just need to met an older couple to get the silly age thing out of my head "

hop on the fast boat and we will meet the both of you for fun

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"why is it younger people dont use this site as much "

Because they obviously don't want to.

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Whilst I, the guy, am 45 and my wife is 37, we still feel like kids, but the simple truth is we're attracted to people with similar life experience and tastes. We met a similar aged couple at weekend and got on like a house on fire, sufficient that we are meeting to play next weekend.

It's not just about the sex - although we stop chatting when we're in a merry, messy pile of limbs on the bed, it's also about feeling comfortable with our bodies and hang-ups, easier by far when the other party don't have 'perfect' figures either!

This lifestyle is about having no strings, no guilt fun - not sure if I'd have a clear conscience if I was shagging someone the age of my kids!

Each to their own. Just enjoy it while it lasts.

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

all very good points and as everything in life everyone has a view, but then again maybe me and my partner are differnt from other young couples are age, and as someone says they were to busy out drinking etc etc yip we are the same we just like to explore a wider range of what we can give other people under the sheets lol. oh and its not big in northen ireland at all unlike mainland uk so maybe a house change is in the pipeline lol

over a year ago

How about us then.

Am I (wayne) too old to see someone at 22?.

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

How about us then.

no, and i think thats a bit differnt from just meeting someone for sex than dating someone imo

"

By *ord and ladyCouple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

How about us then.

no, and i think thats a bit differnt from just meeting someone for sex than dating someone imo

"

given you the offer.get on the boat

over a year ago

How about us then.

"

wayne here again.

So, what age range do we look for when meeting, somewhere in the middle?.

Seriously though, Ms Rooney actually prefers guys older than her, and ladies about her age, not me saying that, her words and I've seen who she checks out, lol.

Everyone here has limits, that may be age, size, dependant on profile, pics or verifications and so on.

over a year ago

Swinging seems to be a pastime predominantly of the 30+ age group probably because people younger than that get involved with lots of casual sex anyway don't they?

Certainly my late teens and 20's were full of naughtiness and I had never even heard of swinging other than "wife swapper" jokes.

over a year ago

you are 100% and yes some younger people like older and same some older like younger, maybe its a personal thing i just need to met an older couple to get the silly age thing out of my head "

Your maths is a little skewed as there's only 20 years between you and a 40y/o but there is 40 years between a 40y/o and an 80y/o. Now if you'd said that 60y/o couples messaging you was a bit off then I'd say yeah, it probably is.

...but then your profile does say 'any couples for any fun' so its hardly surprising that ANY couples feel it's ok to message you, eh?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/03/10 15:58:17]

over a year ago

you are 100% and yes some younger people like older and same some older like younger, maybe its a personal thing i just need to met an older couple to get the silly age thing out of my head

Your maths is a little skewed as there's only 20 years between you and a 40y/o but there is 40 years between a 40y/o and an 80y/o. Now if you'd said that 60y/o couples messaging you was a bit off then I'd say yeah, it probably is.

...but then your profile does say 'any couples for any fun' so its hardly surprising that ANY couples feel it's ok to message you, eh?"

I guess they are doubling the age differences rather than adding 40.

Hows your maths?.

Going off my typo, my English is poop.

over a year ago

At nearly 50, with children and step-children ranging from 18-34 I would be very uncomfortable playing with people young enough to be my kids.

Personally I think you need to have some "life experiences" before venturing into this life style and I find it a little sad that very young people - instead of "doing what young people do" are on swinging sites.

As "seasoned" adults if you're not careful you can be burned by this lifestyle, let alone those just out of their teens.

I daresay young members will beg to differ and say they are mature...we've all said that - hey, at 20 when I was getting married no one could convince me I wasn't mature enough to know what I was doing: and I still stand by my decision!

over a year ago

...but then your profile does say 'any couples for any fun' so its hardly surprising that ANY couples feel it's ok to message you, eh?

Hows your maths?.

Going off my typo, my English is poop. "

There's nothing wrong with my maths Shagz mate, I queried theirs in the context of their argument, ie playing with someone 20 years older, but, I can see what they mean in playing with someone twice their age.

Now I'm 45 in May and I sure don't want any 95y/o couples messaging me, no matter how 'young' they still think they are I just don't know any stories regarding WW1 to reminisce with them about!

over a year ago

pssst.. delib maths error there.. meant 90y/o..

over a year ago

Hows your maths?.

There's nothing wrong with my maths Shagz mate, I queried theirs in the context of their argument, ie playing with someone 20 years older, but, I can see what they mean in playing with someone twice their age.

Now I'm 45 in May and I sure don't want any 95y/o couples messaging me, no matter how 'young' they still think they are I just don't know any stories regarding WW1 to reminisce with them about! "

Google could help with ww1 stories.

over a year ago

Hows your maths?.

Now I'm 45 in May and I sure don't want any 95y/o couples messaging me, no matter how 'young' they still think they are I just don't know any stories regarding WW1 to reminisce with them about!

Google could help with ww1 stories. "

They probably Street Viewed the fookin Somme!

I never use Google now, not since they snooped our back garden. Wankers.

over a year ago

Hows your maths?.

Google could help with ww1 stories.

They probably Street Viewed the fookin Somme!

I never use Google now, not since they snooped our back garden. Wankers. "

I saw that thread, you posted it day after I saw on google maps my Gran in her back garden, couldn't see into her house though.

Did you see in the paper about a girl stood at her front door, she has since been murdered and her parents find the image hurtful.

over a year ago

Many young couples these days are great at talking the talk but when it comes to walking the walk its a different matter.

We've talked to lots of couples in their 20's about swinging and, although they're very interested in the idea, they seem to have too many issues to go further.

They seem to have a lot of problems with insecurity both in their relationships and their body image,despite their youthfulness.

These may be some of the reasons they're aren't so many on swing sites.

XXXX

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Personal experience......

NEVER play with anyone under 30. They are a right pain in the rear.

Insecure, idiotic and childish.

But then, maybe we've just met the wrong kind of young un's.

Now, we won't go near anyone who is near to my kids ages than my own!

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

after doing a lot of research i have found that england has loads of young swingers etc etc,just not as many from where i am. there has been (a few) re-marks ott i think about young ones and there i thought the older people where there to help no run them down...

rant over lol

over a year ago

"Well, a personal take on the age thing ......

We started swinging in our 40's, we were both pretty loose in our "youth", but we have more and better sex these days than ever before.

Various reasons as to why swinging is so attractive to us at our age;

We have commitments, so don't get a lot of chances to party.

If we party all night long, we're suffering the aftershocks a week afterwards, so we like the option of going to a club for a night, drinking, having sex, dancing, drinking, having sex, then having sex again, as opposed to old days when we would party three days in a row at various venues and then have sex.

..... and, I think there's the "do it while you still can" angle, we still feel that we're mildly attractive, at least to members of our own age group.

So getting around to your actual question, we don't actual "fancy" the younger crowd, we like poeple in the same sort of situation as us, enjoying their midlife crisis by being naughty as.

"

That just so echoes our views - and we would in principle not play with anything of kids range.. it just does not feel right and we feel we do not have that much in common to talk about as we are at different life stages?

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

It's totally up to you who you meet.

You don't want to meet those near to your parents age...... thats fine.

We don't want to meet 'kids'

Each to their own, and there are enough people on here for everyone

Post new Message to Thread