Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Goodbye all

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well after a good number of months i am now off the market, i have found myself a lovely lady who i adore and who is very loving, It is with regret to tell everyone on here that i will not be swinging, especially with her, as i dont want to sully the relationship, i am not into sharing my Girlfriend with anyone so i am sadly leaving this site. bye all x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Am I the only 1 that finds the above post really insulting?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was thinking the same, smug... and a slap in the face to all those who did share their wife or girlfriend (esp with tree trunk), hope it lasts OP cos you aint got a snowball in hells chance of ever coming back here for a shag.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you are not the only one..... and you wonder why so many people are sceptical about single guys....

I hope that this works for you... because I think you just about burnt the last bridge you had.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was thinking the same, smug... and a slap in the face to all those who did share their wife or girlfriend (esp with tree trunk), hope it lasts OP cos you aint got a snowball in hells chance of ever coming back here for a shag. "

Thank goodness its not just me, I thought I was being crabbit cause ive had no sleep!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know many people who have got together through FAB, are now non-swinging couples, but who have managed to preserve their relationship with each other and all the lovely friends they have made along the way, without either smugness or insult.

I also know of many men who leave in this way having found 'undying' love.....only to come slinking back again a couple of weeks later looking for their 'verification' shag lol lol xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he feels the way he does then fair enough by to come on here and give us all a big slap in the face that basically says, "loved shagging all your women but you lot aren't good enough to shag my partner" is a fucking insult.

If you ever needed an example of someone who was here just to get laid and has no idea of what swinging is then you need look no further than the OP.

Goodbye and good riddance, so relieved we never played with you but I pity those that did.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I also know of many men who leave in this way having found 'undying' love.....only to come slinking back again a couple of weeks later looking for their 'verification' shag lol lol xxx" (Laine)

Yes - The gent's post was uneccessary and it sounded as if he was thumbing his nose at everyone else.

Reply privately

By *ishful.thinkingWoman
over a year ago

east london

Simple comment on the OP

Good riddance.

Lots of lovely single gents on here with the right attitude

Reply privately

By *eppoch1970Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh congratulations! & I concur with your sentiments entirely. I am only here because I am single, but when I meet someone decent, for a loving, monogamous relationship, then my profiles on various websites will be deleted.

I am with you, loving/monogamous AND swinging to me are mutual exclusives. Probably be banned from the site now LOLOL.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Am I the only 1 that finds the above post really insulting????? "

No !

It was apparantly ok to share somebody elses girlfriend though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well after a good number of months i am now off the market, i have found myself a lovely lady who i adore and who is very loving, It is with regret to tell everyone on here that i will not be swinging, especially with her, as i dont want to sully the relationship, i am not into sharing my Girlfriend with anyone so i am sadly leaving this site. bye all x"

You prat!! well go elsewhere mate when she starts to prefer cocoa and curlers in the evening

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh congratulations! & I concur with your sentiments entirely. I am only here because I am single, but when I meet someone decent, for a loving, monogamous relationship, then my profiles on various websites will be deleted.

I am with you, loving/monogamous AND swinging to me are mutual exclusives. Probably be banned from the site now LOLOL. "

And there are nothing wrong with those sentiments, but to put it across in the way the OP has done, is a massive 'up yours, I'm sorted now'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh congratulations! & I concur with your sentiments entirely. I am only here because I am single, but when I meet someone decent, for a loving, monogamous relationship, then my profiles on various websites will be deleted.

I am with you, loving/monogamous AND swinging to me are mutual exclusives. Probably be banned from the site now LOLOL. "

Aaaahhhh...bless um both.....and what a fantastic combo of..look at me...Fuck you all..and wind um all up first thing in the morning...Mr Tree Trunk...you end your swinging career with dignity and charm...such a great loss to the swinging community...I am weeping as you go...we will be in mourning for weeks...!!!!

Reply privately

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Simple comment on the OP

Good riddance.

Lots of lovely single gents on here with the right attitude "

Good riddance indeed, swinging isn't about status (single/couple) but about mental attitude - and sadly the OP has been found wanting.

Swinging for guys isn't and should not be about "shag as many women (singles and other guys' partners) as possible till you find one for yourself - but clearly he missed that in the brochure.

I'm glad not to be associated with such.

Reply privately

over a year ago

well...thought the post was ill thought out and insensitive to a whole lot of people on here.....but...have a good life

Reply privately

By *eppoch1970Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

True enough. The Original Poster does sound like he posted an obituary to his "swinging". But "swinging" is such a broad, loose term, which encompasses many different people with different, needs/wants etc. All I was doing was being honest about why I was here, and that is killing time until I meet someone who wants a loving, relationship.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"True enough. The Original Poster does sound like he posted an obituary to his "swinging". But "swinging" is such a broad, loose term, which encompasses many different people with different, needs/wants etc. All I was doing was being honest about why I was here, and that is killing time until I meet someone who wants a loving, relationship. "

I'm lucky I have both

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well after a good number of months i am now off the market, i have found myself a lovely lady who i adore and who is very loving, It is with regret to tell everyone on here that i will not be swinging, especially with her, as i dont want to sully the relationship, i am not into sharing my Girlfriend with anyone so i am sadly leaving this site. bye all x"

Meet her on P.O.F..???

Reply privately

over a year ago

It will be interesting to how people react when said girlfriend realises how shallow the OP is and dumps him and he crawls back.

don't you just hate the what's mine is mine and what's yours i want a bit of too. I somehow don't think he will be missed.

Reply privately

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"Well after a good number of months i am now off the market, i have found myself a lovely lady who i adore and who is very loving, It is with regret to tell everyone on here that i will not be swinging, especially with her, as i dont want to sully the relationship, i am not into sharing my Girlfriend with anyone so i am sadly leaving this site. bye all x

Meet her on P.O.F..??? "

Lol, whilst I have friend's who've met prospectives on there - its a pile of crap isn't it? Wouldn't it be funny if said female partner found out about Fabswingers and joined as a gangbang greedy girl? Lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be funny if said female partner found out about Fabswingers and joined as a gangbang greedy girl? Lol."

She may well be here already!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's such a shame this guy has totally missed the objective of swinging. We've only been doing this for a very short time but have found the most amazing people and made lots of friends along the way with the same desires as us. We have learnt, very quickly, that apart from the odd prat, this swinging world is full of the most polite, sensual, sexy, caring people we have met or talked to and this has brought hubby and I closer together as a couple.

Your loss OP! We're here to stay!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ps: Only last week the OP was lamenting his lack of adventures because of timewasters

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/22060

Reply privately

By *andL1970Couple
over a year ago

hemel hempstead

I agree that the OP phrased that very badly & gave a lot of people good reason to be offended.

We don't take it personally though, we just know that in our case (and we suspest in a lot of other cases) he is wrong. Loving & caring for each other, in our case means that we know each other's needs and desires, and are happy to fulfil them.

Reply privately

By *andL1970Couple
over a year ago

hemel hempstead

PS. Willing to bet his new girlfriend doesn't have a clue what he's been up to while he's been single but that she's got very strong views on "perverts"....

Think he'll be satisfied with missionary once a week once they've settled down?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be funny if said female partner found out about Fabswingers and joined as a gangbang greedy girl? Lol.

She may well be here already! "

Just waiting for her to open a thread saying goodbye...

" Will miss being covered head to toe in cum on a weekly basis..but not enough folks on Fab interested in scat..have found my soulmate..and I'm off"..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be funny if said female partner found out about Fabswingers and joined as a gangbang greedy girl? Lol.

She may well be here already!

Just waiting for her to open a thread saying goodbye...

" Will miss being covered head to toe in cum on a weekly basis..but not enough folks on Fab interested in scat..have found my soulmate..and I'm off"..

"

Oh revenge is sweet...and sour!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear? What are the other two amigos going to do without that all important third member?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's such a shame this guy has totally missed the objective of swinging. We've only been doing this for a very short time but have found the most amazing people and made lots of friends along the way with the same desires as us. We have learnt, very quickly, that apart from the odd prat, this swinging world is full of the most polite, sensual, sexy, caring people we have met or talked to and this has brought hubby and I closer together as a couple.

Your loss OP! We're here to stay!!! "

You're quite right.

What the OP should have said instead of "I'm not sharing my girlfriend with anyone" is "I'm not emotionally mature enough to deal with sexual jealousy"!

This would have avoided causing any offence to 'grown ups' who have overcome their insecurities.

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Funny how he has only hidden his profile and not deleted it.

Obviously gonna be back with the "I'll shag yours but I won't tell my girlfriend/wife" attitude.

Another one for the block list me thinks.

Reply privately

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Good luck with your new lady, but don't rule out swinging together. We got into swinging not long after we had met, and have since got married and are very happy. There will come a time when one or both of you will be tempted by the thought of sex with someone else, and swinging together is better than having hidden affairs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Funny how he has only hidden his profile and not deleted it.

Obviously gonna be back with the "I'll shag yours but I won't tell my girlfriend/wife" attitude.

Another one for the block list me thinks."

Go on Mr T T...have the courage of your convictions and delete your profile...double dare you...

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Go on Mr T T...have the courage of your convictions and delete your profile...double dare you... "

Woooooo hoooooooooo

He's gone. Thank fook. Another twat removed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go on Mr T T...have the courage of your convictions and delete your profile...double dare you... "

Well done that man.....

Reply privately

By *ountrypairCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

you can tell this post was from someone who didnt grasp the conceipt of swinging .

Reply privately

over a year ago

LOL Ah but has the love of his life deleted her profile.

He has come on here as a single guy, He may or may not have met a lady from here, but if he did, whats to say she is still here.

After all she isn't the one who came on here insulting this community.

I hope the arsehole is at home all smug with his once a week woman, whilst others on here are enjoying her the rest of the week.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Didn't grasp the concept of swinging, was only in it for a quick shag, cannot face the insecurity of seeing his SO with anyone else, petty jealousy biting his heels... not a great loss to the swinging community really. xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

who was he? on his way bck in cause he'll

be bck..he'll get a kickn the nuts

when i find them that is lol twat

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Wow, all I can say is, it is a good job the man has left as all the abuse being thrown about would have resulted in a few bans.

Just a reminder for future reference if you are going to comment on something that is annoying the hell out of you, post without the abuse.

Bye bye to a third of the amigoes ( if you have really gone)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"sully"

condescending tosser

there's nothing wrong in bidding adieu but to infer it is because he has now got a purer-than-thou relationship is very insulting, especially to the many happy couples on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be honest his post didn't surprise me as I think there are many people (men and women) who look at swinging as something to pass the time until they find their Hallmark moment!

Reply privately

over a year ago

well said penfole! I'm new to this too but have found the majority of people on here to be genuinely lovely people whether I've just chatted or met them. This site has opened up a whole new fab world for me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This was posted by a single guy who had about a dozen meets in a couple of months, he was also on another profile as part of 3 guys who had many successful meets, yet as one said previously, only a week ago he was complaining about not getting meets and saying he was thinking of leaving what should he do?

So was he dating an unsuspecting vanilla all this time and has really left because of her or was he just posting to give a last two fingered salute?

Sorry I for one see him as petty and spoiled and I really do hope his new love will keep him fully occupied sexually, because it seems to me if she doesn't he will be off following his cock to the next shag.

Reply privately

over a year ago

good riddance you arsehole.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The guy's profile has gone now so I guess he was true to his word and deleted his profile, or the mods did it for him. Either way, it's done and dusted now so this thread serves no ongoing purpose.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"The guy's profile has gone now so I guess he was true to his word and deleted his profile, or the mods did it for him. Either way, it's done and dusted now so this thread serves no ongoing purpose."

Only the person themselves can delete a profile x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The guy's profile has gone now so I guess he was true to his word and deleted his profile, or the mods did it for him. Either way, it's done and dusted now so this thread serves no ongoing purpose.

Only the person themselves can delete a profile x"

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if you could do it on request. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

whoo one less!!!!

horrid attitude but i dont think he has just burnt his bridges i think he has blew them up!!!

let him enjoy the moment karma has a way of bootin u in the butt!!

never mind the true spirit is still out there with one less idiot xx

Reply privately

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"The guy's profile has gone now so I guess he was true to his word and deleted his profile, or the mods did it for him. Either way, it's done and dusted now so this thread serves no ongoing purpose.

Only the person themselves can delete a profile x"

Hahahaha - I suspect he initially hid his profile to hide the verificatinos and those (females and couples) he had met, incase they got together and sussed out his "new" SO (woudld be interestign her take on things).

Oh well, damn - another shag I've missed outon, what am I gonna do now?

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Im delighted that he has found the love of his life, his soulmate, the one that completes him. Im really sorry that we have lost him from the site, and the swinging community is a poorer place today because of it.

(Pssst who was he??????)

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

I agree with the sentiments of the majority of posts, in as much that he is a complete an utter job nockey, for the way he has dismissed all the women/couples that have played with him.

Having said that. There are a few posts that I certainly have to take issue with. I do have Vanilla friends and if I were to meet someone, who was not into the swinging scene, I feel I too would have to leave the site. However, I would NEVER EVER be so dismissive and insulting to the lots of lovely friends and accquaintences I have made and met along the way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out !!!!!"

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

so why are we posting on this then ????

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Because we can !!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Dunno, but I am guessing he will be loving the attention

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sully the relationship??? What the flipping eck does this stuck up snooty w**ker mean??? Good riddance and i hope it fails miserably

Reply privately

over a year ago

this makes interesting reading, it is one of the 2 left amigos here, i can say that TreeTrunk is a genuine and nice guy who has made many friends on the way who knew if he met someone special that he would leave the site, as a matter of fact his gf does know about his swinging and they both hold the notion that if they both decide to play as a couple then they will do,

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"this makes interesting reading, it is one of the 2 left amigos here, i can say that TreeTrunk is a genuine and nice guy who has made many friends on the way who knew if he met someone special that he would leave the site, as a matter of fact his gf does know about his swinging and they both hold the notion that if they both decide to play as a couple then they will do, "
wouldnt exoect you to say anything to the contrary tho eh??

Reply privately

over a year ago

and then 3 were 2!! what will the username be now?? i wait with eagerness!!

its better than the telly this even if this morning is demonstrating sex toys!! x

Reply privately

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

As a couple we were about to meet Tree Trunk some months ago, but then we noticed the tone of some of his posts in this forum and thought...this is a guy with an ego that really does not fit with what we believe swinging is about.

This post just bears that out, he is quite willing to have sex with somebody else's partner/girlfriend/wife. But then shoves it in your face with the original post.

Basically all of us here are NOT WORTHY/GOOD ENOUGH to share his partner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"this makes interesting reading, it is one of the 2 left amigos here, i can say that TreeTrunk is a genuine and nice guy who has made many friends on the way who knew if he met someone special that he would leave the site, as a matter of fact his gf does know about his swinging and they both hold the notion that if they both decide to play as a couple then they will do, "

Why pretend to be one of the others Mike. If it was Steve or Carl they would have used LoveJoy69 or Steve398 to post with. As the big guy says god loves a trier but your a bit sad posting this in the first place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"this makes interesting reading, it is one of the 2 left amigos here, i can say that TreeTrunk is a genuine and nice guy who has made many friends on the way who knew if he met someone special that he would leave the site, as a matter of fact his gf does know about his swinging and they both hold the notion that if they both decide to play as a couple then they will do,

Why pretend to be one of the others Mike. If it was Steve or Carl they would have used LoveJoy69 or Steve398 to post with. As the big guy says god loves a trier but your a bit sad posting this in the first place."

so hes using that profile to see what people are saying about him?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"this makes interesting reading, it is one of the 2 left amigos here, i can say that TreeTrunk is a genuine and nice guy who has made many friends on the way who knew if he met someone special that he would leave the site, as a matter of fact his gf does know about his swinging and they both hold the notion that if they both decide to play as a couple then they will do,

Why pretend to be one of the others Mike. If it was Steve or Carl they would have used LoveJoy69 or Steve398 to post with. As the big guy says god loves a trier but your a bit sad posting this in the first place.

so hes using that profile to see what people are saying about him?"

Well he was the main amigo and the one logging into that account. I feel a little sorry for Steve & Carl as he has done then no favours.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Poor Two Amigos

Doesnt quite have the same ring to it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

how about dick and dom for the new name xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bonkers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why pretend to be one of the others Mike. If it was Steve or Carl they would have used LoveJoy69 or Steve398 to post with. As the big guy says god loves a trier but your a bit sad posting this in the first place."

Blk Rush...loving your revelations...GOOD GIRL...

Reply privately

over a year ago

huedxtrycvubionjpk[

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think everyone has had their say now and it is only serving to give the person the attention he seems to crave...so it might be the time to shut this now.

Reply privately