Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ironing? .......Leave it to her!

Jump to newest

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Its official! woman are far better at it than men according to the daily mail.

Their superiority at this particular chore has been confirmed - and so too has the fact that they are better than men at threading needles and making a bed from scratch. They are also better at moping a floor and err.......winning an argument! Well no surprises there!

It does hint at the fact though the women are not so hot at multitasking. It says women are better where they have to focus their entire attention on the job in hand.

(or in mouth)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sitting here tapping my fingers

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"sitting here tapping my fingers "

Its all true they did a HUUUUUUUUGE big survey and the wumen are hot with an iron

over a year ago

Better get ready to duck said iron methinks

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Well its one way of getting a new one! Being a bloke we aint too hot with irons ya know

over a year ago

Practice makes perfect lol, if Femme can do it so can you

No snitty comments lol

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"Practice makes perfect lol, if Femme can do it so can you

No snitty comments lol "

She hasn't see this yet

I am safe for a short while

over a year ago

well ok yea we r gd at loads a things

over a year ago

"Practice makes perfect lol, if Femme can do it so can you

No snitty comments lol

She hasn't see this yet

I am safe for a short while "

hah but when she does !!!!

over a year ago

Bad ya man after me own heart lol xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Have they made a death wish 4

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

And I did some ironing at my last meet....ironing his shirts and I took over, so yes women do iron better, lol,

Well we have become very good friends over the past few weeks...x

over a year ago

"And I did some ironing at my last meet....ironing his shirts and I took over, so yes women do iron better, lol,

Well we have become very good friends over the past few weeks...x"

thats moved you to no 1 on our must meet list now lol

over a year ago

A mate of mine left a comment on facebook saying how he 'enjoyed' ironing, and that he felt relaxed while doing it.

I don't know that he is any good at it, but I kind've think that being 'better' at it (ironing that is) doesn't make it any more pleasurable for women.

Which may be more to the point....eh?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When i was courting my ex husband i ironed his shirts once to try and impress him never did them again mind you

over a year ago

"A mate of mine left a comment on facebook saying how he 'enjoyed' ironing, and that he felt relaxed while doing it."

Well not sure about ironing myself, but I do find cleaning & tidying to be quite therapeutic. Feel like I can sit down and clear my head more in a clean and clear environment

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

My husband says I cant iron his shirts properly, so I told him to f**kin do it himself, so he does....

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

There are ironing services you know people......

Jason irons his own.... I am NOT his slave........ (well, not unless he gets the handcuffs out!)

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Its official! woman are far better at it than men according to the daily mail.

Their superiority at this particular chore has been confirmed - and so too has the fact that they are better than men at threading needles and making a bed from scratch. They are also better at moping a floor and err.......winning an argument! Well no surprises there!

It does hint at the fact though the women are not so hot at multitasking. It says women are better where they have to focus their entire attention on the job in hand.

(or in mouth) "

Happy to do the ironing my darling, just need a new pair of jimmy choos, some silk janet rager indies, with some silk stocking to match..everytime i iron and im happy to do it

over a year ago

The Daily Mail ??

What kind of an ARSE takes anything the Daily Mail says as gospel ?

You'd be better off checking the methodology used.

Knowing the Daily Mail .... they are probably quite happy to print as reliable - ridiculous surveys - the findings of which are inherently flawed.

For example ..... Put five women and five men in a room .... Ask them to insert a tampon into their own vaginas and then conclude that women do it best.

OR equally as 'reliable' they would put five men and five women in a room ask each of them not to shave for a fortnight and then 'reliably' claim that men are best at growing beards.

What utter fookin rubbish.

The only problem with it is ..... my guts still hurt at the idea of people giving this shit any credence.

Someone needs their arse slapping .... n Im hankerin for a spankerin!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I have seen some women with some pretty thick bushy beards!!!!

over a year ago

I am very fussy when it comes to ironing, and I would rather do one item at a time well, than to do loads hurrily and badly!

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"The Daily Mail ??

Knowing the Daily Mail .... they are probably quite happy to print as reliable - ridiculous surveys - the findings of which are inherently flawed.

For example ..... Put five women and five men in a room .... Ask them to insert a tampon into their own vaginas and then conclude that women do it best.

OR equally as 'reliable' they would put five men and five women in a room ask each of them not to shave for a fortnight and then 'reliably' claim that men are best at growing beards.

The only problem with it is ..... my guts still hurt at the idea of people giving this shit any credence.

"

You mean you don’t take the daily mail as gospel with this profile???

I am shocked and flabbergasted lol. I guess it was a bit of irony-ing on my part and I did take pinch of it out of context as the original survey was done by gaviscon to see who could do what in a three minute period. About the same time period it takes to put a profile picture funnily enough

over a year ago

"sitting here tapping my fingers "

All of them? Together? That's the Daily Mail fucked then innit.

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"sitting here tapping my fingers

All of them? Together? That's the Daily Mail fucked then innit. "

Well i aint reading the Daily Scum

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

All of them? Together? That's the Daily Mail fucked then innit. "

Well i aint reading the Daily Scum

over a year ago

All of them? Together? That's the Daily Mail fucked then innit.

Well i aint reading the Daily Scum "

You said that already.

I read The Sun, the Sports section is second to none and the woman on Page 3 always seems to have her norks on display and that's just what I need when I'm eating me eggy soljers in the morning!

over a year ago

"The Daily Mail ??

I am shocked and flabbergasted lol. I guess it was a bit of irony-ing on my part and I did take pinch of it out of context as the original survey was done by gaviscon to see who could do what in a three minute period. About the same time period it takes to put a profile picture funnily enough "

Three minutes? Wow... you wasted a WHOLE three minutes then. Forget the Gaviscon I think you're needing Optrimax and a double dose of Drapolene.

over a year ago

the daily mail.... wouldnt even use it for puppy trainin!!

the only good thing about that paper is the laugh you get at the drivel they print!! xx

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"The Daily Mail ??

I am shocked and flabbergasted lol. I guess it was a bit of irony-ing on my part and I did take pinch of it out of context as the original survey was done by gaviscon to see who could do what in a three minute period. About the same time period it takes to put a profile picture funnily enough

Three minutes? Wow... you wasted a WHOLE three minutes then. Forget the Gaviscon I think you're needing Optrimax and a double dose of Drapolene. "

Bless you keep them I am sure your need is far greater than mine.

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"the daily mail.... wouldnt even use it for puppy trainin!!

the only good thing about that paper is the laugh you get at the drivel they print!! xx "

Lol its not Thursday yet so hold your horses

The red ops always get a reaction here

over a year ago

the only good thing about that paper is the laugh you get at the drivel they print!! xx

The red ops always get a reaction here "

Ive been called an iron...Is that the same?

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

The red ops always get a reaction here

Ive been called an iron...Is that the same? "

You have? When where? Let me at em

over a year ago

no honestly it is crap!! im no exactly a culture vulture but i buy the herald and the daily record that way i can decide what story i will believe and the herald i dont need to be inflicted with the celebrity shite!!

i tried the daily mail when it was doin some promotion and you got 50 quid in m and s vouchers and in all honesty 9 times out of 10 i couldnt read it!!

but its each to their own innit xx

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"no honestly it is crap!! im no exactly a culture vulture but i buy the herald and the daily record that way i can decide what story i will believe and the herald i dont need to be inflicted with the celebrity shite!!

i tried the daily mail when it was doin some promotion and you got 50 quid in m and s vouchers and in all honesty 9 times out of 10 i couldnt read it!!

but its each to their own innit xx "

The daily what?? Is that one of them heathen papers from accross the border? . I prefer a bit of culture you know so i buy Viz

over a year ago

"no honestly it is crap!! im no exactly a culture vulture but i buy the herald and the daily record that way i can decide what story i will believe and the herald i dont need to be inflicted with the celebrity shite!!

The daily what?? Is that one of them heathen papers from accross the border? . I prefer a bit of culture you know so i buy Viz "

aye it tells you when the haggis are in season and when best to hunt them ach aye the noo!! lol!!

ah the viz thats good british culture!! roger melly and sandra and tracy xx

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

The daily what?? Is that one of them heathen papers from accross the border? . I prefer a bit of culture you know so i buy Viz

aye it tells you when the haggis are in season and when best to hunt them ach aye the noo!! lol!!

ah the viz thats good british culture!! roger melly and sandra and tracy xx"

Well a couple of them are on here some say! I will leave that for thursday though.

As for papers well it has to be he Barnsley Chronicle! Well it is the best selling regional paper in the UK

Post new Message to Thread