Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thanks But No Thanks... On a Meet!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so you have seen the pictures, lovely you have spoken on the phone, horny.. you arrange to meet at the club or the pub etc.. and they show up but you don't even recognise them.. 5 stone heavier.. ugly and bad breath to boot BUT still polite and talk the talk pmsl...

What would/do you do...

We have had this happen... and we were very very honest. We were just dead lucky to have a phone call at the same time from the hospital about our very sick friend.. (Recovered fully pmsl)

You guys???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well to be honest I would not be very happy. If people are dishonest about how they look what else would they be dishonest about. Why lie? Whats the point in that?

Would that not be classed as timewasting?

It would be a def no from us

Kazz x

over a year ago

omg, were do i start i have had loads, lol

the 1st time, i really didnt know wot to do, so i made conversation like ya do, chating away, then just happened to mention that my best friend was out with her mates and i should of gone with them but didnt bother,

i quickly snook to the loo with mobile in hand, text my friend, told her to ring me and play along with the conersation, lol

cut a long story short, i said to the guy, ffs she's pissed up, lost all her mates and has no money to get home, haha, he wasnt amused, and left.... lol

he was like u say 5 stone heavier than his pics, aswell as butt ugly, god knows who's pics he was sending

lesson learnt, never meet anyone without camming

over a year ago

ooops forgot the bit, so i had to go to pick her up, lol

over a year ago

that really is a hideous nightmare!

im so polite i really dont know if i'd be able to get myself out of it! but now i've had a chance to think about the possibility im going to make sure i have a get out jail story to hand just to be on the safe side!!

only blokes would have the nerve to do this to us!!!! correct me if im wrong!

over a year ago

We once met a guy for a drink (and at the time of messaging possibly more if we all got on.)

Well - he said in his profile that he was a model and his pics were drop dead gorgeous. When he walked in I didn't even look twice as I could not believe this was the same guy, but hubby whispered "that's him". "No!" I said. But it was him, he came over and introduced himslef to us. We held a polite but brief conversation with him and then said that we would contact him regards meeting up again.

As you will have guessed, we did not meet him again, but we did message him and suggest that he remove the pics which were obviously 20 years old and start again!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I would run away and hide......and then get Rob to deal with it

over a year ago

We met with a few single females that had been dishonest, their pictures were clearly taken at a better time in the past.

We always arrange a social first, so leaving after a polite amount of time spent in their company usually works without any need to be abrupt, apart from once !

This woman made it very clear that she was very happy to do the wild thang immediately - Missus Sin hit her with a disguised left-hook then athletically drop kicked her in the chest, she staggered to her feet and received a peach of an uppercut - job done !!

I was gutted - can't beat a good girly fight.

By *elly12Couple
over a year ago

swindon

as we said yesterday people lie on here we recon about half,if they have lied you should just walk away,that way people might be more honest and not wasters

over a year ago

well i make it clear wen we get to the chatting stage that i,m old ,, fat , and skint ,,, i still get a few meets so i,m happy ,,,, lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

these ppl aways get found out so how they expect to get away with it god only knows

i once made arrangements to meet a guy for a drink i was sexually attracted to his pix but when i met the guy he'd lost about 4/5 stones in weight i dont know if he was ill or had just dieted but he was defo not the same guy as in his pix and i certainly was'nt attracted to him but my question is why didnt he say before we met he'd lost all this weight? my guess is he knew he looked better with the weight on but hadnt bother to change his pix showing how he looked once he'd lost all the weight

BE WARNED PPL GET UR PROFILE UP TO DATE AS U WILL BE FOUND OUT SOONER OR LATER

luv jacs

xxxx

over a year ago

lol xxx well said jacs xx

over a year ago

ty tentwilly hun xxxxx

over a year ago

THAT HAPPEN 2 ME LOL BUT IM NO AS POLITE AS U LOT..HE GOT 2 MY FRONT DOOR AN WHEN I OPEN THE DOOR AN SAW HE LOOK LIKE SHREK ME BEING ME JUST SAID..SOZ UR NO WAT IM LOOKING 4 AN CLOSED THE DOOR LOL AN HE LEFT LOL xxx

over a year ago

awww stunna ur so harsh no even a wee cupa for his travel trouble ?

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

There is one story, famous in the chapters of swinging history.

I went to meet a bloke, in a pub. Nice pics, lovely on the phone and meant to be 35.

He turned up. 10 stone heavier, bad comb over, NO TEETH and at least 65.

His answer to my very nasty question about why he lied.........

"I thought my personality would win you over"

cue one wine over his face, and me flouncing off and stating to the whole pub that I was a swinger, not a sympathy shagger for coffin dodgers......

oooopppssssss

over a year ago

"There is one story, famous in the chapters of swinging history.

I went to meet a bloke, in a pub. Nice pics, lovely on the phone and meant to be 35.

He turned up. 10 stone heavier, bad comb over, NO TEETH and at least 65.

His answer to my very nasty question about why he lied.........

"I thought my personality would win you over"

cue one wine over his face, and me flouncing off and stating to the whole pub that I was a swinger, not a sympathy shagger for coffin dodgers......

oooopppssssss

"

So much for all those ppl that say personality wins over looks,LOL!

XXXX

over a year ago

"awww stunna ur so harsh no even a wee cupa for his travel trouble ?"

harsh?? yea thats me then..no point in wasted time an giving him false hope..with me u know were u stand xx

over a year ago

this sort of situation has happened to us sort of lol

arranged to meet a single bloke looked at his pics thought he looked ok

when he arrived (at our house) he was about 20 yrs older an abit heavier but we thought give him a chance (personality can sometimes win ) within an hour he was pissed as a fart an started getting that custard cream thing around his mouth needless to say gemma fucked of to bed an left me to give him the thanks but no thanks talk etc... halfway through this chat he leaped off the couch and tryed to give me a blow job(which was discussed and agreed we were both STRAIGHT) so i told him to behave himself left the room to check gem was ok

on going back down stairs found this man trying to leave and get in his car pissed as a fart so silly me told him to sleep on the couch and be gone in the morning which he was

funny thing is he must of dropped £20 on his way out as we found one near the front door in the morning result lol

over a year ago

Stunna, i just know you would tell him straight. Glad you did not say it to me mind. lol xx

over a year ago

"I would run away and hide......and then get Rob to deal with it "

Makes Notes.....pmsl x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I always try and keep uptodate photos on my profile so at least they can see what they are letting themselves in for.

Lucky for me ive only really had pleasant surprises where the person is better than there picture.

I did have one guy who was friend of a friend come to make the numbers up for a dinner party, we had chatted and he seemed ok, it was sort of established if we got on ok we would take things further. Well he arrived with my friends half pissed, walked straight into my living room and for some unknown reason walked all round the carpet and he had mud all over his shoes. So instead of killing him i smiled and cleaned it up. Then when we went to eat he put a bloody cider can in the middle of my laid table.

By now i was loosing it he was just being a total twat. Well after dinner i needed a few minutes to calm down as i really was about to kill him. So i went upstairs for a funny fag and he followed me up so i thought right.He lay next to me on the bed, both fully clothed and he started touching my leg so i started to whisper in his ear "you want to fuck me dont you" yes yes he said "you want to fuck me real bad dont you" yes yes again i said "how bad" really really badly he said. Then i said in a very loud voice "you got no fucking chance" and cleared of back downstairs. He never uttered another word all night

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I would run away and hide......and then get Rob to deal with it

Makes Notes.....pmsl x"

Is that your phone I can hear ringing? whats that? a very poorly friend? how sad....of course we don't mind if you have to go pmsl x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I always try and keep uptodate photos on my profile so at least they can see what they are letting themselves in for.

Lucky for me ive only really had pleasant surprises where the person is better than there picture.

I did have one guy who was friend of a friend come to make the numbers up for a dinner party, we had chatted and he seemed ok, it was sort of established if we got on ok we would take things further. Well he arrived with my friends half pissed, walked straight into my living room and for some unknown reason walked all round the carpet and he had mud all over his shoes. So instead of killing him i smiled and cleaned it up. Then when we went to eat he put a bloody cider can in the middle of my laid table.

By now i was loosing it he was just being a total twat. Well after dinner i needed a few minutes to calm down as i really was about to kill him. So i went upstairs for a funny fag and he followed me up so i thought right.He lay next to me on the bed, both fully clothed and he started touching my leg so i started to whisper in his ear "you want to fuck me dont you" yes yes he said "you want to fuck me real bad dont you" yes yes again i said "how bad" really really badly he said. Then i said in a very loud voice "you got no fucking chance" and cleared of back downstairs. He never uttered another word all night"

LMAO!! excellent you legend xxxx

over a year ago

We did have a couple persuade us to meet at short notice once.. they drove from Peterborough to a local pub.. We were still newbie and softies then.. She walked in first while he parked.. stunna lol. I was thinking Christmas was early.. then in walked the Biker from Hell lol.. 15 years if a day older than the pics.. the pics were of him in a nice suit lol.. he had a leather waistcoat that was grubby and too tight.. we could go on.. Then, he said.. without so much of even some small talk lol.. So.. what are you guys into.. We said well its all in the profile.. (soft) he said.. looking Mrs Notts up and down.. Nahh I'm fuckin your Mrs and Mine needs a good seein to eh darl.. pmsl.

Thats when I actually said... mate you read the wrong profile you've had a wasted trip sorry.. They were actually ok with it we walked em outside said our goodbyes.. she squeezed my nuts and growled what a waste lol...

We drove at least 10 miles home.. the pub was a mile at most lol..

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We have been really lucky as we hav'nt met anyone that has'nt looked like their pictures and we've mostly had a fab time but I think thats partly because we have spoken and flirted for a while before the meet

But I do find it really hard in a club situation when someone shows a real interest and we don't feel a spark or one of us doesn'nt so what I do is this.....I run away and hide and let Rob deal with it.....pmsl yep im a bloody coward

over a year ago

"Stunna, i just know you would tell him straight. Glad you did not say it to me mind. lol xx"

bootneck ma babes never turn u away from my door lol xxxxxxx

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

(second try, hope this one goes on forum not as a accidental private post lol)

Our pics are pretty recent, wiggles are all within about a year, long hair to short, to mid length again :P pics of me are from few weeks ago, though the beards about an inch shorter and trimmed and me belly is shrinking due to diet (just to warn any chubby chassers lol )

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"(second try, hope this one goes on forum not as a accidental private post lol)

Our pics are pretty recent, wiggles are all within about a year, long hair to short, to mid length again :P pics of me are from few weeks ago, though the beards about an inch shorter and trimmed and me belly is shrinking due to diet (just to warn any chubby chassers lol )"

We havn't had any meets yet apart from meeting up with another couple who are now good friends to oto clubs, or people we met at clubs, so havn't experienced any of the "umm are you sure thats them" fun :P

over a year ago

I've been lucky too I guess in the short time I have been meeting people on here....considering some of you would describe me as a 'coffin dodger'.....I have met only super people......

over a year ago

"this sort of situation has happened to us sort of lol

when he arrived (at our house) he was about 20 yrs older an abit heavier but we thought give him a chance (personality can sometimes win ) within an hour he was pissed as a fart an started getting that custard cream thing around his mouth needless to say gemma fucked of to bed an left me to give him the thanks but no thanks talk etc... halfway through this chat he leaped off the couch and tryed to give me a blow job(which was discussed and agreed we were both STRAIGHT) so i told him to behave himself left the room to check gem was ok

on going back down stairs found this man trying to leave and get in his car pissed as a fart so silly me told him to sleep on the couch and be gone in the morning which he was

funny thing is he must of dropped £20 on his way out as we found one near the front door in the morning result lol"

Can I have my £20 back please you robbing scouse bastard!!!

over a year ago

funny thing is he must of dropped £20 on his way out as we found one near the front door in the morning result lol

Can I have my £20 back please you robbing scouse bastard!!!"

na na na na na finders keepers

over a year ago

na na na na na finders keepers "

AND....don't come the innocent about the blow job, you know very well we had a 69, because Gem played hell about the mess on her new carpet the next morning you gay twat!!!

over a year ago

na na na na na finders keepers

AND....don't come the innocent about the blow job, you know very well we had a 69, because Gem played hell about the mess on her new carpet the next morning you gay twat!!! "

oooh go away sailor

an jezza was better than you

ya big sausage luva

over a year ago

We never play on the first meet so not a problem for us

over a year ago

"

This woman made it very clear that she was very happy to do the wild thang immediately - Missus Sin hit her with a disguised left-hook then athletically drop kicked her in the chest, she staggered to her feet and received a peach of an uppercut - job done !!

I was gutted - can't beat a good girly fight."

Am I missing something? What did they do to deserve that? Because I'm reading it as they made a move that you didn't appreciate and your response was to assault them.

over a year ago

"

Am I missing something? What did they do to deserve that? Because I'm reading it as they made a move that you didn't appreciate and your response was to assault them. "

very true but who said that

over a year ago

"

Am I missing something? What did they do to deserve that? Because I'm reading it as they made a move that you didn't appreciate and your response was to assault them. "

Missus Sin always assaults our meets either sexually or physically !!

We do however always make it absolutely clear during the msn/phone chat stage that there is a very high risk of this happening.

Are we doing something wrong???

over a year ago

"

u read it right.

when i met sin4all they beat the shit out of me cos they wanted to play with me! its there like come on lets shag sign. kinky chavs

By *teve_SoleilCouple
over a year ago

Malaysia

This is why we never meet before cam or meet with anyone traveling just for the sake of a meet...:D...haven't happen...and sure hope it doesn't...:D

over a year ago

Oh me too without a doubt lol

over a year ago

Couldn't resist a past memory share.

We arranged to meet what sounded over the phone a very nice and so we thought well to do couple.

The evening was planned for us to meet on a casino car park and walk to a nearby bar on Broad Street,Birmingham.

Parked up we seen a purple capri pull up with thick black smoke bellowing from the exhaust.

Our new meets had turned up.

She was 6.0' tall, size zero with adams family style hair.

He was approx 5.2" tall, tubby, thinning hair and bushy beard.

Without wanting to appear rude and against our better judgement we carried through with the evening(well 2 hrs isn't so bad).

Once inside this trendy bar, the woman orders a pint of guiness and wanted a cigar to go with it.

Her hubby wanted a 'short'.

My hubby offered to pay but the other guy insisted however, once the bill for 4 x drinks and a cigar was handed over it was like listening to the old lady in catherine tait.

The language was foul and the woman nearly ripped her leather 'tesco' skirt whilst protesting about the prices.

Did we see them again? Hmmmm, NO

over a year ago

bloody hell and we thought we had had some dodgy times lol

over a year ago

have had this happen too, don't make no excuses for people who send fake pics, if they can't be honest about what they look like to the point they lie by sending you old pics that look nothing like them, tell them.......sorry don't need to chat to you already know all i need to know....your a liar lol

OK i was slightly more polite than that but i had to make sure they knew i had noticed the pics was 15 year old, and i told them thats why i was'nt staying

over a year ago

"Couldn't resist a past memory share.

We arranged to meet what sounded over the phone a very nice and so we thought well to do couple.

The evening was planned for us to meet on a casino car park and walk to a nearby bar on Broad Street,Birmingham.

Parked up we seen a purple capri pull up with thick black smoke bellowing from the exhaust.

Our new meets had turned up.

She was 6.0' tall, size zero with adams family style hair.

He was approx 5.2" tall, tubby, thinning hair and bushy beard.

Without wanting to appear rude and against our better judgement we carried through with the evening(well 2 hrs isn't so bad).

Once inside this trendy bar, the woman orders a pint of guiness and wanted a cigar to go with it.

Her hubby wanted a 'short'.

My hubby offered to pay but the other guy insisted however, once the bill for 4 x drinks and a cigar was handed over it was like listening to the old lady in catherine tait.

The language was foul and the woman nearly ripped her leather 'tesco' skirt whilst protesting about the prices.

Did we see them again? Hmmmm, NO"

Were feeling sooooo much better all the time lol...

It happens to us all.. we just think its all part and parcel and you have to admit you laugh about it later lol...

over a year ago

How the hell can mature responsible adults get it so feckin wrong?

over a year ago

Always see cam b4 hand!

Live and learn

over a year ago

Dear god. Don't tell us there's more shenanigans to expect lol

Think i'll take early retirement in that case

over a year ago

OH...GOD...what shall I DO..!!!

MY weight varies up and down thoughout the month...by about a blooming stone..!!

Should I have 2 sets of pictures..??

Busty Big Bombshell..for 2weeks

Blimp Bloater..2 weeks !!

Fluid retention is a BITCH.. x

over a year ago

"How the hell can mature responsible adults get it so feckin wrong?"

Thats easy.... At the end of the day although we have had our (Now laughable) mistakes.. the ones where we get to make great friends, long term.. the ones we share so much more than a quick romp now and then with make it all worth while..

Theres always a bad apple in a barrel lol..

over a year ago

"Theres always a bad apple in a barrel lol.. "

There must have been a bad apple in my cider last Sunday because it made me puke into the recycling bin ....

over a year ago

"OH...GOD...what shall I DO..!!!

MY weight varies up and down thoughout the month...by about a blooming stone..!!

Should I have 2 sets of pictures..??

Busty Big Bombshell..for 2weeks

Blimp Bloater..2 weeks !!

Fluid retention is a BITCH.. x

"

Have just one set of photos..... and take a piss before going on a meet. What could be simpler hehehe

over a year ago

Hehe..I'm off to boots..Aqua Ban...Waterfall..all of the "water" tablets I can legally buy at one time...should be Piddling like a racehorse xx

over a year ago

im always taking the piss hahahahahahaha

xxpeanutxx

over a year ago

Really... Never have guessed mate lol..

over a year ago

Really... Never have guessed mate lol..

over a year ago

lol wink!! wink!!

peanut

over a year ago

Keep tryin... keep tryin lol...

over a year ago

"Keep tryin... keep tryin lol..."

pmsl this game is having me in stitches ive got tears in my eyes readin your messages

thanks you have made my day

peanut

over a year ago

lol i would do the same.x

over a year ago

"I would run away and hide......and then get Rob to deal with it

lol i would do the same.x"