Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you pay for......

Jump to newest

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

a hotel room if you were asked?

I spoke to someone on here this week and have yet to see a photo.

I don't mind friendly banter but when people want to meet a photo/cam exchange is a must.

Anyway they asked if they could come to my home to visit, I declined so they asked if I would pay for a hotel room for them!!!?

I never messaged him in the first place yet he wants me to pay. Is this common now or just wishful thinking on his side?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

I would tell him politely where to go!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always pay just think it's the right thing to do - tell him to bog off

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Can't believe your asking, I would of just told them to fuck off

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No it isn't common but some people will chance their arm. There are those who treat meets as free bed and breakfast accommodation.

over a year ago

I would not even be talking about meeting without seeing the other person.

over a year ago

More like damned cheek on his part if you ask me! I would never dream of asking anyone to pay for the whole cost of a hotel just for a meet on here.

If I was away and staying at the hotel anyway then that's a totally different matter!

over a year ago

"a hotel room if you were asked?

I don't mind friendly banter but when people want to meet a photo/cam exchange is a must.

Anyway they asked if they could come to my home to visit, I declined so they asked if I would pay for a hotel room for them!!!?

I never messaged him in the first place yet he wants me to pay. Is this common now or just wishful thinking on his side?

"

Hell I would love to pay for a hotel room if it meant that I got to play with you!

He may have been taken aback by the request as it says that you can accommodate on your profile!

over a year ago

Never been ask , yes I would.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

no i believe the costs should be split between people using the room. Unless you are already staying in the hotel. We had a couple message us recently who clearly stated on profiel they dont accomodate but expected playmates to pay for hotels for them as they wouldnt part with costs as they dont pay for sex. Needless to say we didnt meet them

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"no i believe the costs should be split between people using the room. Unless you are already staying in the hotel. We had a couple message us recently who clearly stated on profiel they dont accomodate but expected playmates to pay for hotels for them as they wouldnt part with costs as they dont pay for sex. Needless to say we didnt meet them"

Lol but they expected you to pay. Oh dear.

over a year ago

Personally, I prefer to pay for the room myself.

This way, I don't feel I "owe" the gent I am meeting anything.

By *uckyinlustMan
over a year ago

manchester

"

Can't believe you would be so nieve

over a year ago

"Personally, I prefer to pay for the room myself.

"

I suppose it can also give you a little more control of the situation if you have paid for the room although everyone has the ability to vote with their feet. To ask someone to pay is cheeky to put it politely. Sharing the cost would be the most you could ask for without coming across as cheeky.

over a year ago

"

Wishful thinking on his side and very rude I would say X

over a year ago

Can't believe you would be so nieve "

And how was she naive? She didn't agree to pay for the room.

over a year ago

Dont trust him sounds like he fishing around x

over a year ago

"no i believe the costs should be split between people using the room. Unless you are already staying in the hotel. We had a couple message us recently who clearly stated on profiel they dont accomodate but expected playmates to pay for hotels for them as they wouldnt part with costs as they dont pay for sex. Needless to say we didnt meet them"

Lol that's convenient for them isn't it? What a nerve

over a year ago

"

Oh well you'll have to find out his name then

over a year ago

Can't believe you would be so nieve "

naïve?

over a year ago

I have paid for hotel room before but at my decision i wouldn't if i was told to

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

It takes more than a few hours to set up a safe, face to face meet. Until I'm sure about any man I'm planning on perhaps meeting, I stay safely behind my computer.

I behave this way because some people I talk to could be worse than fakes/Photo collectors.

So no I'm not naive far from it, more shocked at the cheeky and audacity.

over a year ago

Although I am prepared to pay for the room myself, it does not mean I would willingly do so for just anyone.

If anyone is so bold to ask or insist that I pay for the room within a few messages casual messages, then it is unlikely I would be interested in meeting that person.

By *uckyinlustMan
over a year ago

manchester

It takes more than a few hours to set up a safe, face to face meet. Until I'm sure about any man I'm planning on perhaps meeting, I stay safely behind my computer.

I behave this way because some people I talk to could be worse than fakes/Photo collectors.

So no I'm not naive far from it, more shocked at the cheeky and audacity."

You're learning ...............there's some real knobheads on here ............

over a year ago

"

You're learning ...............there's some real knobheads on here ............ "

Not sure if you're doing it intentionally but your posts are coming across as really condescending, or medieval...

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

I'm thinking he's most likely married and trying to hide his extra circular activities from his wife. He can't have room charges showing up on their bank statement or their credit card bill.

Perhaps the refusal of photo/cam could make it easier to cover his ass a little better.

over a year ago

"I'm thinking he's most likely married and trying to hide his extra circular activities from his wife. He can't have room charges showing up on their bank statement or their credit card bill.

Perhaps the refusal of photo/cam could make it easier to cover his ass a little better. "

Well he could have asked you to put it on your card and offered you the cash though. There are a lot of chancers around, if you don't ask you don't get...

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm thinking he's most likely married and trying to hide his extra circular activities from his wife. He can't have room charges showing up on their bank statement or their credit card bill.

Perhaps the refusal of photo/cam could make it easier to cover his ass a little better.

Well he could have asked you to put it on your card and offered you the cash though. There are a lot of chancers around, if you don't ask you don't get..."

Hun that would never happen......I don't do dating in the dark, tee hee

By *uckyinlustMan
over a year ago

manchester

"

Not sure if you're doing it intentionally but your posts are coming across as really condescending, or medieval... "

Condescending ??.........no

Medieval ?? ..............no

Just street wise and honest

over a year ago

what makes me laugh is how women and couples tell men they have to pay for the room all the time but if a guy says it he's a cheeky knob head

over a year ago

I would pay if had asked to meet them if they asked me id pay half

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

"what makes me laugh is how women and couples tell men they have to pay for the room all the time but if a guy says it he's a cheeky knob head "

over a year ago

"what makes me laugh is how women and couples tell men they have to pay for the room all the time but if a guy says it he's a cheeky knob head "

I was just thinking if a man had put that up I bet some of the replies would have been different.

over a year ago

"

Pmsl - God loves a trier, but swingers don't

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Can't believe your asking, I would of just told them to fuck off"

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

If you give us fiver,I'll shag you in the back of my motor.lol

over a year ago

There was a freeloaders thread a cpl of days ago..

Prob lives in a shared room in a b n b...

Avoid. Block. Unless you fancy being a meal ticket...

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Gone Dutch in the past but can remember one woman offered to pay for hotel room to get me back to see her. "Why not?" Thought I

over a year ago

"

Them,? He?? Is it a couple or a single male??

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

no but have had men asking if they can stay the night, knowing that i am married.

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

"no but have had men asking if they can stay the night, knowing that i am married."

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

What about those many threads from single men saying they've been let down again, after traveling, paying for hotels etc...

Maybe he was just ensuring that she would actually turn up if she paid for the room.

Personally, if neither can accommodate, it's splitting the costs in my book.

By *bro07Man
over a year ago

Teesside

If I got asked to book a hotel and pay for it i'd say no simple as that

over a year ago

Got to be 50/50 definitely!

over a year ago

"

Not sure if you're doing it intentionally but your posts are coming across as really condescending, or medieval...

Condescending ??.........no

Medieval ?? ..............no

Just street wise and honest "

I totally agree.. just lately there does seem to be a lot of chancers about... and some have been real "knobheads" so much so ive blocked...

over a year ago

"Gone Dutch in the past but can remember one woman offered to pay for hotel room to get me back to see her. "Why not?" Thought I "

Mmmm nice body Mr Mahogany

Post new Message to Thread