FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why are boobs the best?

Jump to newest
 

By *lexEbony OP   Man
11 hours ago

Leeds

This is my number weakness by the way

Anybody else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lexEbony OP   Man
10 hours ago

Leeds

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hapo421Man
10 hours ago

Wilmington

I think boobs are the best thing that a man can have (on top of ass pussy etc)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *each needs some creamWoman
8 hours ago

Ilfracombe

It's a weakness for a lot of men.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oseandorchidCouple
8 hours ago

Colchester


"I think boobs are the best thing that a man can have (on top of ass pussy etc) "

I dunno. I think a big cock or a non-entitled attitude are better attributes for a man.

Not a lot of people I know are into moobs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rumbly BadgerWoman
8 hours ago

Whoville

Love boobs!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkShyWoman
8 hours ago

near Windsor

From the point of view of having big ones, when we go to the cinema and have popcorn we always get a surprise popcorn unveiling when we go to bed. Probably not what you were thinking, but no other body part is a popcorn snare. 🍿

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dtfMan
8 hours ago

Edinburgh

off

novelty as men dont have them..

or..

some deep phycological mother relationship breastfeeding thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_Discrete200Man
8 hours ago

Cardiff


"From the point of view of having big ones, when we go to the cinema and have popcorn we always get a surprise popcorn unveiling when we go to bed. Probably not what you were thinking, but no other body part is a popcorn snare. 🍿"

😂😂👏🏾👏🏾

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
8 hours ago

Chester

I don’t know… it’s weird isn’t it?

I’m more attracted to unusual parts that other guys say nothing about. It’s probably just because I’m weird.

For me, yeah, boobies are pretty but I don’t care what size they are or any of that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lexEbony OP   Man
8 hours ago

Leeds


"It's a weakness for a lot of men.

"

We need an antidote for it.

We don't want to be weak anymore

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lexEbony OP   Man
8 hours ago

Leeds


"From the point of view of having big ones, when we go to the cinema and have popcorn we always get a surprise popcorn unveiling when we go to bed. Probably not what you were thinking, but no other body part is a popcorn snare. 🍿"

Lol. That's funny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lexEbony OP   Man
8 hours ago

Leeds


"I don’t know… it’s weird isn’t it?

I’m more attracted to unusual parts that other guys say nothing about. It’s probably just because I’m weird.

For me, yeah, boobies are pretty but I don’t care what size they are or any of that."

They are beautiful and mind blowing regardless of size, but I prefer the big ones. In my mind, they are more juicy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tag and Vixen LoveBirdsCouple
8 hours ago

Hinckley

Boobs are like Kryptonite

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *westnkinkyMan
7 hours ago

Southport

Boobs are my kryptonite too...any size, any colour, any age

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelbert HumperdinckMan
7 hours ago

Sussex

Not rilly. More of an arse man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tag and Vixen LoveBirdsCouple
7 hours ago

Hinckley

I absolutely love boobs, handling them, sucking them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *vaRoseWoman
7 hours ago

Ankh-Morpork

Nice man boobs maybe, I’m more of a nice pair of hands girl myself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orum Leg EndMan
7 hours ago

nowhere

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 19:43:58]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adybird303Woman
7 hours ago

Sheffield

Because they jiggle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orum Leg EndMan
7 hours ago

nowhere

Boobs.

The best stress reliever known to man

Connected to the biggest causer of stress

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
7 hours ago

a spooky castle

There soft & squishy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atureLover64Man
6 hours ago

frome

Small or big as long as they are real and not false

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *730tMan
4 hours ago

east midlands

Love all sizes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ildmanYorksMan
3 hours ago

Doncaster/Bembridge

Just like train sets. Designed for kids but played with by men. 🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top