FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What mug you you drinking out of?

Jump to newest
 

By *urManInCrete OP   Man
1 day ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

Birmingham City, last season's away shirt version. What about you?

I'm having mango for breakfast.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderflowerAppleWoman
1 day ago

Hampshire

A huge mug with the logo "Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti" emblazoned upon it.

Overnight oats for brekkie

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earditallWoman
1 day ago

Lancaster

Ive a big painted mug i hot off the kids uears ago its always my first of the day coffee mug

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cott45hullMan
1 day ago

Hull

A plastic beaker at the moment as I always start the day with water and then have a coffee later in the day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
1 day ago

Durham

Currently I'm using a double walled glass delonghi one that came as a free gift with my coffee machine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ude LawMan
1 day ago

Leeds


"Birmingham City, last season's away shirt version. What about you?"

I bet it's going down easily.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
1 day ago

North Somerset

I I drinking out of one of those large sports direct mugs.

First cup of the day always has to be big.

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyoteUglyWoman
1 day ago

no

My witches brew mug.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exyScientistsCouple
1 day ago

Castlebar

A Mr Cool Mug

But the coffee made for me was too weak so its gone cold. Will go make myself one now 🫣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCrete OP   Man
1 day ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire


"Birmingham City, last season's away shirt version. What about you?

I bet it's going down easily."

Brewing up nicely, we'll be news in the next year or 2.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
1 day ago

Gloucestershire

Mug?

Tea cup

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCrete OP   Man
1 day ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

Tea cups are for afternoonsies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ingu and The ApeCouple
1 day ago

The Igloo

Bright orange mug that says “After this brew, I’m off for a poo”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heron ShanMan
1 day ago

Durham

Big coffee mug that my daughter bought me for fathers day when she was little, she saved her pocket money for it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCrete OP   Man
1 day ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire


"I I drinking out of one of those large sports direct mugs.

Obi"

Come on Obi, let's have some decorum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *975manMan
1 day ago

DARLINGTON

A big red m&m mug.

Had it years it's my trusty go to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
1 day ago

North Somerset


"I I drinking out of one of those large sports direct mugs.

Obi

Come on Obi, let's have some decorum."

I had a giant 'size matters' mug once, but haven't seen that in over 3 years now.

Needs must. 🤷‍♂️

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urry BlokeMan
1 day ago

Le Creuset - matt black

They're the only mugs I have* - a set of 4

I'm so impressed with myself that I haven't smashed or chipped any of them in 3 years

*I actually have one other, but it is never used, because it was gifted to me by a friend who passed away (sentimental sod that I am)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eliWoman
1 day ago

.

An Autumnal Emma Bridgewater. 🧡

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ino200Man
1 day ago

Bournemouth and London

My i'm the Boss mug

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_WeimaranerMan
1 day ago

Swaythling, Southampton

I've got an Overlook Hotel Carpet(The Shining) Mug from Last Exit To Nowhere

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *argaryen starkCouple
1 day ago

pinxton

I have one from grand turk that says captains mug on . When I tell my wife it's because I'm the boss in this house it gives her a good laugh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ermanentlyHorny8082Couple
1 day ago

North West

Treated myself to a new one - it says ‘Big Witch Energy’ on it 🧙‍♀️

E

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atural_born_thriller_xMan
1 day ago

.

Today it’s one of those heat sensitive ones where the woman goes from wearing a bikini to topless bought my sons when they were younger and thought it was amusing x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oul_Man_501Man
1 day ago

Middle of Nowhere

I've got 8 fancy mugs, but I always end up using the plain black one 🙄

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ermite12ukMan
1 day ago

Solihull and Romford

It says - Do you enjoy sex and travel? Fuck off then.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dtfMan
1 day ago

Edinburgh

starwars light sabers..

inside heavily tea stained

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtydealcoupleCouple
1 day ago

Walmer, Deal

Wolf mug

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arksjamesMan
1 day ago

Warwick

Chipped vw mug....porcelain, and always been favourite

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lectrictouchMan
1 day ago

inverarary

One a friend bought for me it’s glass with lips 💋 over it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ynecplCouple
1 day ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yellow mug with bee logos around the top.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issmorganWoman
1 day ago

Yorks

Mine says :Cats are my favourite people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he MinionMan
1 day ago

Surrey

The one in my profile pic !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookie46Woman
1 day ago

Deepest darkest Peru

SAFC black cats one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *fnmdudeMan
1 day ago

St.Helier

With the risk of annoying all city fans, my beloved man utd mug.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *layfullsamMan
1 day ago

Solihull

Fox off I haven't woken up yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tormQueenWoman
1 day ago

All over the place

My "Queen of Everything" mug

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *art1968Man
1 day ago

stafford

My London marathon 2018 mug, never doing one of those again!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

1 day ago

East Sussex

A nice bone china one with chickens on it that I brought home from work to wash and never took back because I liked it so much. No idea who it belonged to but they obviously weren't looking after it so I adopted it for it's own safety

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
1 day ago

Round the bend


"Birmingham City, last season's away shirt version. What about you?

I bet it's going down easily."

😂😂😂😂😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
1 day ago

Round the bend

Mines just a very big, plain black mug, bought purely for the size of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *infullyObedientWoman
1 day ago

Woodley

Erm no mug here, champagne flute and fizz 😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *innamon!Woman
1 day ago

no matter

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 10:45:13]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *innamon!Woman
1 day ago

no matter

I like my coffee in a bone china mug my son bought me one that says Mistress on it lady with a Whip

I dont like drinking out of pottery type heavy mugs at all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lowupdollTV/TS
1 day ago

Here. There.

Plastic thermal mug with stars and hearts confetti in the thermal gap.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urious girlyWoman
1 day ago

Barnstaple

Just finished one out of a travel mug, heading in to work where I’ll be using a Friends one.

Had eggy bread as my Grandson likes to steal my food 😂😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike_76Man
1 day ago

Liverpool

Amsterdam one for home

Everton one for work

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andl2004Couple
1 day ago

Woodhall Spa

10th cup of Yorkshire Tea, in the best dad in the world cup obviously.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 hours ago

East Sussex


"I like my coffee in a bone china mug my son bought me one that says Mistress on it lady with a Whip

I dont like drinking out of pottery type heavy mugs at all. "

Neither do I, the drink tastes wrong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issyme555TV/TS
24 hours ago

Motherwell

I have a mug from Mexico that was designed by a 3year old so it say I love it got it thrifting. It birds and flowers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
24 hours ago

Central

Bland, white hotel mug, with what I can assume is cheap instant coffee . I've got a ground coffee maker in my room and expected the same for breakfast

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cott45hullMan
23 hours ago

Hull

My post run coffee is in my “if it’s not on Strava did it even happen?” Cup

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikinguk71Man
23 hours ago

Mansfield

I have a large union jack mug , holds plenty of coffee to get me going in a morning.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adyBugsWoman
23 hours ago

not local even if it says I am

Any one that’s clean. I have favourite mugs that are on rotation at home & in the office.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocialablechapMan
23 hours ago

Paphos and also SW UK


"Birmingham City, last season's away shirt version. What about you?

I'm having mango for breakfast.

"

Obviously you are a good man.

I had a Worthington Cup Final one, from we got seen off in Cardiff....

Currently a general but royal Blue stone mug

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hisIsMe58Man
23 hours ago

Winchester

A Tate gallery mug designed by artists. I can't remember which artist was on the mug 8 used this morning, I was not being observant.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCrete OP   Man
23 hours ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire


"Birmingham City, last season's away shirt version. What about you?

I'm having mango for breakfast.

Obviously you are a good man.

I had a Worthington Cup Final one, from we got seen off in Cardiff....

Currently a general but royal Blue stone mug "

KRO brother.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ydaz70Man
23 hours ago

Rotherham /newquay

My go to mug for a cuppa is one me and my daughter made when she was 11 now 26 mug has lots of chips but it's cool.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irthandgirthMan
23 hours ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

My favourite mug broke. Currently mug says 'woke up and chise violence'.

My work mug says 'this meeting coukd have been a fist fight'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *il miss bootsWoman
22 hours ago

Kent

At home: a glass mug,

At work: A mug with, "go away I'm introverting".

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunderaceMan
22 hours ago

Dudley

A Mandalorian & Grogu mug, this is the way...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocialablechapMan
20 hours ago

Paphos and also SW UK


"Birmingham City, last season's away shirt version. What about you?

I'm having mango for breakfast.

Obviously you are a good man.

I had a Worthington Cup Final one, from we got seen off in Cardiff....

Currently a general but royal Blue stone mug

KRO brother."

Till the end of the road 👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
15 hours ago

a spooky castle

A pink flowery one it’s my fav

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hisfuckingguyMan
15 hours ago

Bradford

Generic white speckled asda cup.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imi_RougeWoman
14 hours ago

Hampshire

Mine says "another manic mum day" bought for me by my son.

Protein yoghurt for breakfast.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
14 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

A small plain white one, hate novelty mugs 😬

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issilia AmoriWoman
14 hours ago

North Welsh Borders

My Pumpkin shaped mug

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *awtybikerMan
14 hours ago

Barnoldswick

I’m at work so it’s my black 2022 TT races one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top