FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi curious

Jump to newest
 

By *ayd100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

clitheroe

When does bi-curious become bi.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

When you remove the word curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avenwrexham75TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Well I guess by definition, you can't really call yourself curious if you are regularly enjoying sexual fun with the same sex.

It's probably fair to still call yourself curious if it's a bit of experimentation every now and then.

But to be honest, labels are a waste of time. Just have sex with who you want and don't worry about them. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utensassy226Woman
2 weeks ago

Brixham

Surely thats ultimately down to how the individual feels about themselves

Id be dammed if i was to accept a label given to me from someone else lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iddlesticksMan
2 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

When you touch your toes.

Seriously though, quite simply I don’t know.

I class as curious but I’ve had sexual interactions with men and enjoyed it, so does that make me bi, I guess it does.

Is there a difference between sex with men and truly fancying men, does kissing mark the distinction.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 weeks ago

Bury


"Surely thats ultimately down to how the individual feels about themselves

Id be dammed if i was to accept a label given to me from someone else lol "

This. I feel it's the most accurate for me, if you don't, I'm sure I don’t have point out where you can shove it...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xLedZepxx2Man
2 weeks ago

Didcot

I suppose technically if you've done it and liked it you are no longer Bi Curious, although some people tend to use it as a marker to say they are only mildly Bi.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avinaTVTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania


"I suppose technically if you've done it and liked it you are no longer Bi Curious, although some people tend to use it as a marker to say they are only mildly Bi."

So they've only caught a mild case of the Ghey?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *angOnBunnyCouple
2 weeks ago

Ipswich

I was curious until I tried it, then was no longer curious and happy to be fully bi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orth_London_Guy100Man
2 weeks ago

London


"When you touch your toes.

Seriously though, quite simply I don’t know.

I class as curious but I’ve had sexual interactions with men and enjoyed it, so does that make me bi, I guess it does.

Is there a difference between sex with men and truly fancying men, does kissing mark the distinction. "

Think a lot of guys say curious as they don't really fancy men. It is a basic sexual thing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *algraMan
2 weeks ago

Colchester

If you have tried it and enjoyed it and want to do it again you are BI .. and its so much fun 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayd100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

clitheroe

Curiosity killed the cat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *econdtimelucky101Man
2 weeks ago

Near Birmingham.

When you find yourself balls deep in a guys ass or a guy is balls deep in your ass I guess.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyleeMan
2 weeks ago

Carterton

When it becomes a regular thing. I dropped the curious when I had a regular gut fuck budy and frequented the sauna when I could.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ravelling ChappieMan
2 weeks ago

Stroud

I ceased being curious the day i got sucked off by a guy and later tge same day fucked him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
2 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)

I’m attracted to other women so that’s why I label my self as bisexual however I prefer to kiss, touch boobies and scissor rather than lick pussy so I guess that could make me curious, either way I indulge as often as I can with women so I’m sticking to bisexual over bicurious..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelbert HumperdinckMan
2 weeks ago

Sussex

Second bisexual encounter

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iddle aged and chubbyMan
2 weeks ago

Shefford

I dropped the curious tag right after my first experience. Can't be curious about something you've already done.

Well thats my thoughts anyway

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earditallWoman
2 weeks ago

Lancaster

When you experience the same sex like it and want it again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tephTV67TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Cheshire


"When does bi-curious become bi."

When same-sex attraction stops feeling like a question and starts feeling like the same kind of pull as attraction to another gender. It’s about attraction, not a sexual act or body count.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WANDTGCouple
2 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich


"When does bi-curious become bi."

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *estinysswingersCouple
2 weeks ago

Worsley

When you no longer have curiosity.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
2 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Surely the curiosity ends when you have done the deed so to speak.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ootyfruityCouple
2 weeks ago

andover

I guess when you realise you enjoy gobbling on a bit of cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
2 weeks ago

Inverclyde


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both . "

If you have to be versatile to be bisexual, then by that logic, strict tops or strict bottoms can’t be gay either. Gay and bi tops exist, and they are fully secure in their orientation without needing to change their position to prove it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
2 weeks ago

Inverclyde

First time is exploring. Second time is a choice. Third time is a pattern. I think that explains when bi-curious becomes bi.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oseandorchidCouple
2 weeks ago

Colchester


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both . "

Top/vers/bottom seems like an entirely different axis, to me.

I know gay guys who exclusively topped/bottomed; does that only make them "gay-curious"?

And what about straight people who exclusively top/bottom? Are they straight-curious?

Personally I think gay/bi/straight is who you like fucking, "curious" or not is how much you identify with each alignment, and top/vers/bottom is just *how* you like fucking those people. They're three entirely orthogonal axes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WANDTGCouple
2 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both .

If you have to be versatile to be bisexual, then by that logic, strict tops or strict bottoms can’t be gay either. Gay and bi tops exist, and they are fully secure in their orientation without needing to change their position to prove it."

Well they can be gay if they aren't fucking the opposite sex !!!

We are talking about bisexual, playing with M/F , all I'm saying is I won't bottom at all but will fuck men and women, so in my view I can't be bisexual , but it's only my view 👍🏻

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
2 weeks ago

nosy town

I love reading the reasons people are deermine there not bi on these threads it would sound more feasible if you just said im not bi because i said so

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
2 weeks ago

Inverclyde


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both .

If you have to be versatile to be bisexual, then by that logic, strict tops or strict bottoms can’t be gay either. Gay and bi tops exist, and they are fully secure in their orientation without needing to change their position to prove it.

Well they can be gay if they aren't fucking the opposite sex !!!

We are talking about bisexual, playing with M/F , all I'm saying is I won't bottom at all but will fuck men and women, so in my view I can't be bisexual , but it's only my view 👍🏻"

So a gay top is gay because he only fucks men. A straight top is straight because he only fucks women. But a guy who fucks both men and women isn't bisexual just because he's a top? The math doesn't add up. You are literally describing bisexual behaviour while sprinting away from the label.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *udienudie01Couple
2 weeks ago

Bristol

We say K is bi-notcurious!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harmedAndInChargeMan
2 weeks ago

South West


"When it becomes a regular thing. I dropped the curious when I had a regular gut fuck budy and frequented the sauna when I could. "

What if they didn’t like it. Really didn’t like. No way they could like it. But keep doing it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illySlutinOxfordshireTV/TS
2 weeks ago

North Oxfordshire


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both .

If you have to be versatile to be bisexual, then by that logic, strict tops or strict bottoms can’t be gay either. Gay and bi tops exist, and they are fully secure in their orientation without needing to change their position to prove it.

Well they can be gay if they aren't fucking the opposite sex !!!

We are talking about bisexual, playing with M/F , all I'm saying is I won't bottom at all but will fuck men and women, so in my view I can't be bisexual , but it's only my view 👍🏻"

🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
2 weeks ago

Inverclyde


"When it becomes a regular thing. I dropped the curious when I had a regular gut fuck budy and frequented the sauna when I could.

What if they didn’t like it. Really didn’t like. No way they could like it. But keep doing it? "

If someone hates broccoli, they don't actively go out of their way to buy it, cook it, and eat it every single week. People don't repeatedly seek out, plan, and engage in elective sex with men if there isn't a deep, fundamental desire drawing them there. They might hate the guilt afterward, but they definitely liked the act.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WANDTGCouple
2 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both .

If you have to be versatile to be bisexual, then by that logic, strict tops or strict bottoms can’t be gay either. Gay and bi tops exist, and they are fully secure in their orientation without needing to change their position to prove it.

Well they can be gay if they aren't fucking the opposite sex !!!

We are talking about bisexual, playing with M/F , all I'm saying is I won't bottom at all but will fuck men and women, so in my view I can't be bisexual , but it's only my view 👍🏻

So a gay top is gay because he only fucks men. A straight top is straight because he only fucks women. But a guy who fucks both men and women isn't bisexual just because he's a top? The math doesn't add up. You are literally describing bisexual behaviour while sprinting away from the label."

A gay man is surely gay as he doesn't want to go with a woman , irrespective of being a top or a bottom 🤔

First time I've ever heard of a straight top 🤣🤣🤣🤣 otherwise it's an oxymoron 😱

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
2 weeks ago

Inverclyde

I feel like I’m living in the Twilight Zone reading some of the responses here 🫠

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornyBasingstokeGuyMan
2 weeks ago

Hampshire

I dropped the curious after the guy was balls deep in me and I swallowed his load. Definitely not curious anymore, bloody love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCreteMan
2 weeks ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

I would imagine it's the same as being curious about just about anything else.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago


"I love reading the reasons people are deermine there not bi on these threads it would sound more feasible if you just said im not bi because i said so "

Computer says no

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
2 weeks ago

Inverclyde


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both .

If you have to be versatile to be bisexual, then by that logic, strict tops or strict bottoms can’t be gay either. Gay and bi tops exist, and they are fully secure in their orientation without needing to change their position to prove it.

Well they can be gay if they aren't fucking the opposite sex !!!

We are talking about bisexual, playing with M/F , all I'm saying is I won't bottom at all but will fuck men and women, so in my view I can't be bisexual , but it's only my view 👍🏻

So a gay top is gay because he only fucks men. A straight top is straight because he only fucks women. But a guy who fucks both men and women isn't bisexual just because he's a top? The math doesn't add up. You are literally describing bisexual behaviour while sprinting away from the label.

A gay man is surely gay as he doesn't want to go with a woman , irrespective of being a top or a bottom 🤔

First time I've ever heard of a straight top 🤣🤣🤣🤣 otherwise it's an oxymoron 😱"

The fact that you didn’t deny sprinting from the label says it all. Look, the stigma around being bi is real, and it can be scary. If calling yourself 'curious' is the shield you need right now to feel safe while you figure yourself out, that’s your journey. But let's not pretend it’s about bedroom mechanics.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central

When someone feels that they understand themselves and their needs appropriately to take the decisionm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WANDTGCouple
2 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both .

If you have to be versatile to be bisexual, then by that logic, strict tops or strict bottoms can’t be gay either. Gay and bi tops exist, and they are fully secure in their orientation without needing to change their position to prove it.

Well they can be gay if they aren't fucking the opposite sex !!!

We are talking about bisexual, playing with M/F , all I'm saying is I won't bottom at all but will fuck men and women, so in my view I can't be bisexual , but it's only my view 👍🏻

So a gay top is gay because he only fucks men. A straight top is straight because he only fucks women. But a guy who fucks both men and women isn't bisexual just because he's a top? The math doesn't add up. You are literally describing bisexual behaviour while sprinting away from the label.

A gay man is surely gay as he doesn't want to go with a woman , irrespective of being a top or a bottom 🤔

First time I've ever heard of a straight top 🤣🤣🤣🤣 otherwise it's an oxymoron 😱

The fact that you didn’t deny sprinting from the label says it all. Look, the stigma around being bi is real, and it can be scary. If calling yourself 'curious' is the shield you need right now to feel safe while you figure yourself out, that’s your journey. But let's not pretend it’s about bedroom mechanics."

Not sure what your problem is fella, you need to wind that neck in lol

As stated, it's my view. You're making a big thing over nothing. Calm down, have a cup of tea and chill 👍🏻

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ymruMMan
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Sexual orientation is about who you are emotionally and sexually attracted to. Sexual behaviour is just what you physically do with your body.

Says a quick search.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atch us burnCouple
2 weeks ago

LANCASTER


"When does bi-curious become bi."

I’d say that bi curious means there is a level of sexual arousal from thinking of, and/or looking at a person of the same sex ,or even just a chemistry that goes beyond friendship if it’s someone you’ve met face to face. This could lead to experimenting sexually with a person of the same sex occasionally, but preference still swings towards the opposite sex. Fully bi means there is equal attraction to either sex.

I have had situations where my dick has been next to another man’s, I’ve experienced DP on a couple of occasions, also double blow job, I found it highly erotic, but I realised it’s not the close contact with another man that turns me on, it’s the taboo nature of the situation. I also had a couple of times with an ex where we played with a bi man, she was turned on by gay men, and she wanted to see me get sucked off, I obliged because I wanted to please her, but it did absolutely nothing for me sexually. Before I experienced this, it did occur to me that I could be bi curious because I could get turned on watching bi porn (2 men 1 woman), but I now realise I’m straight.

So I guess, for me bi curious is if a person thinks it might be something they like, and fully bi is when they know for certain it’s something they like.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayd100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

clitheroe

Good answer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
2 weeks ago

Inverclyde


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both .

If you have to be versatile to be bisexual, then by that logic, strict tops or strict bottoms can’t be gay either. Gay and bi tops exist, and they are fully secure in their orientation without needing to change their position to prove it.

Well they can be gay if they aren't fucking the opposite sex !!!

We are talking about bisexual, playing with M/F , all I'm saying is I won't bottom at all but will fuck men and women, so in my view I can't be bisexual , but it's only my view 👍🏻

So a gay top is gay because he only fucks men. A straight top is straight because he only fucks women. But a guy who fucks both men and women isn't bisexual just because he's a top? The math doesn't add up. You are literally describing bisexual behaviour while sprinting away from the label.

A gay man is surely gay as he doesn't want to go with a woman , irrespective of being a top or a bottom 🤔

First time I've ever heard of a straight top 🤣🤣🤣🤣 otherwise it's an oxymoron 😱

The fact that you didn’t deny sprinting from the label says it all. Look, the stigma around being bi is real, and it can be scary. If calling yourself 'curious' is the shield you need right now to feel safe while you figure yourself out, that’s your journey. But let's not pretend it’s about bedroom mechanics.

Not sure what your problem is fella, you need to wind that neck in lol

As stated, it's my view. You're making a big thing over nothing. Calm down, have a cup of tea and chill 👍🏻"

I am perfectly calm, fella. Pointing out that you are completely twisting yourself in knots to avoid a label doesn't mean I need a cup of tea, it just means I can see right through a lazy deflection. I gave you a basic bit of logic about orientation, and now you are playing the 'calm down' card because you cannot actually defend your point.

But while we are on the subject of your views, have you actually sat down and considered dealing with your own internalised homophobia/biphobia? Because from where I am sitting, you enjoying fucking men while clinging to a 'curious' label like a safety blanket so you do not have to associate with the rest of those who are comfortable with their sexual orientations. It is a known fact that bisexual men, especially those who remain safely tucked away in opposite sex relationships, often carry the highest levels of internalised homophobia and biphobia because they can hide behind a straight passing life. You need to ask yourself why being called bisexual makes you panic so much that you have to tell another bloke to wind his neck in just for pointing out the obvious.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obinhhhood6Man
2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reatlegs1TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Detroit

i think i'm gay now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
2 weeks ago

Inverclyde


"When does bi-curious become bi.

I'm down as bi curious as I'll only top,in my opinion to be bisexual you'd have to be Vers to experience both .

If you have to be versatile to be bisexual, then by that logic, strict tops or strict bottoms can’t be gay either. Gay and bi tops exist, and they are fully secure in their orientation without needing to change their position to prove it.

Well they can be gay if they aren't fucking the opposite sex !!!

We are talking about bisexual, playing with M/F , all I'm saying is I won't bottom at all but will fuck men and women, so in my view I can't be bisexual , but it's only my view 👍🏻

So a gay top is gay because he only fucks men. A straight top is straight because he only fucks women. But a guy who fucks both men and women isn't bisexual just because he's a top? The math doesn't add up. You are literally describing bisexual behaviour while sprinting away from the label.

A gay man is surely gay as he doesn't want to go with a woman , irrespective of being a top or a bottom 🤔

First time I've ever heard of a straight top 🤣🤣🤣🤣 otherwise it's an oxymoron 😱

The fact that you didn’t deny sprinting from the label says it all. Look, the stigma around being bi is real, and it can be scary. If calling yourself 'curious' is the shield you need right now to feel safe while you figure yourself out, that’s your journey. But let's not pretend it’s about bedroom mechanics.

Not sure what your problem is fella, you need to wind that neck in lol

As stated, it's my view. You're making a big thing over nothing. Calm down, have a cup of tea and chill 👍🏻

I am perfectly calm, fella. Pointing out that you are completely twisting yourself in knots to avoid a label doesn't mean I need a cup of tea, it just means I can see right through a lazy deflection. I gave you a basic bit of logic about orientation, and now you are playing the 'calm down' card because you cannot actually defend your point.

But while we are on the subject of your views, have you actually sat down and considered dealing with your own internalised homophobia/biphobia? Because from where I am sitting, you enjoying fucking men while clinging to a 'curious' label like a safety blanket so you do not have to associate with the rest of those who are comfortable with their sexual orientations. It is a known fact that bisexual men, especially those who remain safely tucked away in opposite sex relationships, often carry the highest levels of internalised homophobia and biphobia because they can hide behind a straight passing life. You need to ask yourself why being called bisexual makes you panic so much that you have to tell another bloke to wind his neck in just for pointing out the obvious."

Which brings me to a genuine question: do the lads at the pub know you shag blokes? I am only asking because you state it only has to do with bedroom mechanics, and I want to know whether the other lads feel the same way about it. I know how most of them would respond, but I would like to hear your answer first.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
2 weeks ago

Inverclyde


"Surely thats ultimately down to how the individual feels about themselves

Id be dammed if i was to accept a label given to me from someone else lol "

It is very easy for a straight woman to lecture others about personal journeys when you have never had to fight for your identity to be recognised. By reducing orientation to a subjective feeling, you are inadvertently advocating for the closet. You are essentially saying it is completely fine for a bloke to hide away, use gay men for secret sex, and look down on their labels, as long as that is how he feels comfortable.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tlanshiaWoman
2 weeks ago

Medway

Once you’ve done it and think “I like that, I’ll do it again”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ino Meravilla 2Man
7 days ago

Sunderland

Bi couple around Newcastle area??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omRachCouple
7 days ago

Wirral


"When does bi-curious become bi."

The moment you try it, you like it and realise you want to explore it further.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbowedMan
7 days ago

Wythall

I was curious before I had my first meet with a guy. I was interested to see if my curiosity for cock from porn translated into real attraction in meatspace.

Let's just say one taste of his cock and precum convinced me and it all seemed very simple.

My straightforward definition would be:

You're curious if you haven't done it for real but would like to try.

If you try it and like it you're bisexual.

If you try it and don't like it and never will again, you can keep your straight card.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ootyhunter69Man
7 days ago

bushey

Is there a middle ground such as orally bi? Love that and frotting, dvp, double barrel bjs, fuck licking, but not attracted to guys in general or having sex with them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andadbodMan
7 days ago

Liverpool

when you go back for seconds

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
7 days ago

Edinburgh

Sure once i try ill just want more x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uperS77Man
7 days ago

Gloucester

Happily bisexual if not a bit frustrated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbowedMan
7 days ago

Wythall


"Is there a middle ground such as orally bi? Love that and frotting, dvp, double barrel bjs, fuck licking, but not attracted to guys in general or having sex with them "

So basically it's not gay if it's a three-way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urple MarrowMan
7 days ago

Colchester

I have no attraction to men other than I like sucking dicks.

Because I like sucking dicks, I call myself orally bi

I've met couples where the 'straight' husband has sucked me which was a nice surprise and the amount of 'straight' guys who want to meet leads me to think that labels don't matter one bit xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eteranderson69fun69Man
7 days ago

Axminster

Labels are nightmares we're all different and all get turned on in different ways that's what makes life spicy. My label is now spicy lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enbobjimMan
7 days ago

Wallasey


"When does bi-curious become bi.

The moment you try it, you like it and realise you want to explore it further."

Definitely past that now lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
7 days ago

North Somerset


"Is there a middle ground such as orally bi? Love that and frotting, dvp, double barrel bjs, fuck licking, but not attracted to guys in general or having sex with them "

I think this is where a lot of guys who have chosen bi-curious may sit.

I can count my same sex interactions on both hands since I joined Fab nearly two decades ago. Each has occurred as part of an MMF with no anal play between the guys. I've never been interested in meeting a guy alone.

If there was a 'bi-playful' option I'd choose that. 🤷‍♂️

It's not something that happens frequently enough to indicate that it's an essential part of a meet. If it does, it does. And even when we've met bi or curious guys before it's often been for a 'straight' threesome.

So I care if someone thinks I should reclassify my sexuality because I've done it more than once? Not one bit.

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty_guy12Man
7 days ago

Cambridgeshire


"Is there a middle ground such as orally bi? Love that and frotting, dvp, double barrel bjs, fuck licking, but not attracted to guys in general or having sex with them

I think this is where a lot of guys who have chosen bi-curious may sit.

I can count my same sex interactions on both hands since I joined Fab nearly two decades ago. Each has occurred as part of an MMF with no anal play between the guys. I've never been interested in meeting a guy alone.

If there was a 'bi-playful' option I'd choose that. 🤷‍♂️

It's not something that happens frequently enough to indicate that it's an essential part of a meet. If it does, it does. And even when we've met bi or curious guys before it's often been for a 'straight' threesome.

So I care if someone thinks I should reclassify my sexuality because I've done it more than once? Not one bit.

Obi"

Exactly this x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthfieldsNickMan
7 days ago

West London

I changed mine after I’d met a few guys for oral fun. I still don’t feel I’m truly bisexual but I’m hardly curious now either, if anything I’m orally bi or hetexible.

To be honest I don’t care about labels, I’m just horny and enjoy sexual fun with other horny people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ood fun wantedMan
7 days ago

nottinghamshire

When you keep doing it and enjoy it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aulnextMan
7 days ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

Recently got into bi fun . Don’t fancy men like I do women. However it’s an easier way to reach orgasm which is what we all want

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayd100 OP   Man
7 days ago

clitheroe


"When you keep doing it and enjoy it"
Do you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ondonbifunMan
7 days ago

Enfield

I never knew I was ‘curious’ and bypassed it….

First time was with a girl I was seeing, knew she had a boyfriend and they had an open relationship. She invited me round hers one night and he was there

One thing led to another and me and her ended up playing as he watched. Next minute he went down and sucked my cock with her!

I was shocked for a few seconds but I was enjoying it so let them carry on

Played on my mind for a bit after “WTF was that all about, why did I enjoy it, am I gay?” etc

Had to scratch the itch further to see what it was all about so arranged to meet a TV in the back of the classifieds - was pre contact sites and easy internet access!

Met her/him and she was very sexy and gave amazing blow job and I felt the need to reach out and play with his cock.

Very nice it was too and I thoroughly enjoyed it. That’s when I accepted my sexuality and started my journey within this lifestyle….

Meeting Bi/curious couples was my thing and once fully comfortable and confident I’d meet single guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy2Man
7 days ago

Ealing

Possibly when instead of just getting sucked you start sucking and enjoy it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *abs9Man
7 days ago

driffield

Where as I like the term “ curious “ am I “bi …” only the future will know. Being with a mf couple is a pleasurable experience.. best of both worlds.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teve bstlMan
7 days ago

Bristol

I would say, when you’ve tried it for the first time and you then go back for more. .

The second time you’re past the curious stage.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enn66Man
7 days ago

North West Cumbria

The first cock i sucked, shooting its load down my throat. Sitting there afterwards realising i enjoyed the taste.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ovebjsMan
7 days ago

Bristol


"When does bi-curious become bi."

Surely once you have dipped your toe in the water and found out 👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teve bstlMan
7 days ago

Bristol


"Recently got into bi fun . Don’t fancy men like I do women. However it’s an easier way to reach orgasm which is what we all want "

I’m like you I don’t fancy guys. But enjoy their body’s. Iv only recently starting seeing guys and it’s been great fun so far.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbowedMan
7 days ago

Wythall

I don't have time to fuss about labels or micro-definitions. Far as I'm concerned if I'm with a man it's gay sex, simple as, and if with a woman it's straight. Both equally enjoyable in different ways and isn't that what the very definition of bisexual is?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ongandthick888Man
13 hours ago

Leeds

Any curious men that want training how to handle a big cock?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
12 hours ago

Inverclyde


"I don't have time to fuss about labels or micro-definitions. Far as I'm concerned if I'm with a man it's gay sex, simple as, and if with a woman it's straight. Both equally enjoyable in different ways and isn't that what the very definition of bisexual is?"

I understand wanting to keep things simple, but that logic confuses the action with the person. The intimacy itself might be same-sex or opposite-sex, but the individual's orientation doesn't constantly switch gears. They are still a bisexual person experiencing attraction, which means it doesn't neatly fit into a gay or straight box.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rBeejayMan
11 hours ago

Glasgow


"I don't have time to fuss about labels or micro-definitions. Far as I'm concerned if I'm with a man it's gay sex, simple as, and if with a woman it's straight. Both equally enjoyable in different ways and isn't that what the very definition of bisexual is?

I understand wanting to keep things simple, but that logic confuses the action with the person. The intimacy itself might be same-sex or opposite-sex, but the individual's orientation doesn't constantly switch gears. They are still a bisexual person experiencing attraction, which means it doesn't neatly fit into a gay or straight box."

This! I'm always Bisexual, no matter who I'm having sex with/dating at the time. I also didn't need to have sex with anyone in order to 'become' Bisexual. Do straight people need to have sex before they think of themselves as/know that they're straight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erthlad83Man
50 minutes ago

Scotland

Some amazing answers in this. You label your self. Don't let anyone give you a label.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
42 minutes ago

Inverclyde


"Some amazing answers in this. You label your self. Don't let anyone give you a label. "

You are saying this to make yourself feel more comfortable. What's so wrong with saying you're bi or at least bi-curious. Do you not want to be associated with "poofs" or something?

Would you accept a gay label from a man who actively exclusively sleeps with women and states he enjoys it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurious4WomenMan
40 minutes ago

Inverclyde


"Some amazing answers in this. You label your self. Don't let anyone give you a label.

You are saying this to make yourself feel more comfortable. What's so wrong with saying you're bi or at least bi-curious. Do you not want to be associated with "poofs" or something?

Would you accept a gay label from a man who actively exclusively sleeps with women and states he enjoys it? "

Ask the lads at the pub if shagging other blokes is straight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
34 minutes ago

SW1A1AA

If you fantasize about it your bi curious. Once youve done the deed your bi sexual. But dont worry about labels.just be who you are

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oodo222Man
33 minutes ago

bryn


"If you fantasize about it your bi curious. Once youve done the deed your bi sexual. But dont worry about labels.just be who you are"

Karen do you ever sleep x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oubleswing2019Man
25 minutes ago

Colchester

I was curious about olives until I tried them. I am no longer curious about olives. As soon as I tried one, I lost the "curious" label.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
16 minutes ago

SW1A1AA


"If you fantasize about it your bi curious. Once youve done the deed your bi sexual. But dont worry about labels.just be who you are

Karen do you ever sleep x"

rarely lol

Then every once in a while I go into a deep sleep

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top