Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I want this woman but....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She's attached I see her most days and we have a chat and flirt.. But I've been thinking of leaving her a note with my number on it with a short message..

I need your help ladies.. How should I word it? I'm hoping she fancies me so if you fancied a guy and he was to leave his number and a message what would you like to read..

This is not a fantasy as I'm definitely leaving her my number, I just wanna make her wonder and be tempted

I'll keep this post updated with how it progresses.. Good or bad..

I don't want to never know and have what ifs..

What have you done to me fab!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

try a message something flirty and a nice message nothing heavy and no corniness x

good luck x

over a year ago

I personally think it's wrong, if she's attached and you're doing this for your own personal gain then, no.

If she wanted to she would take it to the next level.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

sounds like you both get on quite well as it is

If I was in her shoes I would rather keep things as they are as I would find it quite uncormfortable and a little awkward if you progressed with the leaving the number thing but that's just me I guess

Hope things work out for you though however you decide to proceed

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Do you want a relationship with her or just a bit on the side while she remains with her partner?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why would anyone move in on another relationship?

Do the decent thing and stay away.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

[Removed by poster at 01/06/13 14:25:30]

over a year ago

Write it the way men do on here

Hi babes

Wot u up 2?

Fancy a bit?

And enclose a pic of your cock

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I wouldn't deliberately leave your number. I wouldn't deliberately get involved with someone who is attached, but that's my personal view for me. It doesn't make anyone happy long term and if its short term and she's interested then she'll come looking for your number.

over a year ago

She's attached - leave her be

over a year ago

I have found from experience there is nothing that ruins a bit of harmless banter between people than when one of them changes things by wanting to take it further than is possible

If you try to take it further she may not appreciate it seeing as you know shes attached,then again she might,only you know if its worth it

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

too true cos the bitch that stole my hubby never considered my feelings she knew he was married at he met her thru

swinging.

dont go there

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

How about...

Hey you

I fancy the pants of ya. So if ya fancy cheating on ya fella, then ring this number and i'll slip you a length.

Don't worry, i'm discrete....i've only told all the FAB swingers forumites about you.

077........;.....

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Fancy a fuck? Short , succinct and to the point.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Something I don't understand is the differing attitudes towards cheating or in this case encouraging someone else to. Some posters who request advice on how to attract men or women even though they say they have a partner are given advice and even praised for asking in a sensible way, yet others are told not to do it. I truly don't understand have I missed something?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Something I don't understand is the differing attitudes towards cheating or in this case encouraging someone else to. Some posters who request advice on how to attract men or women even though they say they have a partner are given advice and even praised for asking in a sensible way, yet others are told not to do it. I truly don't understand have I missed something?"
Some people are judgmental, some are not....some people forget what they have posted previously, some don't.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't know you or the lady involved, but if she is happily married (and you have not said otherwise) do you really want to run the risk of her discussing you with her husband?

Leave it be. Just because we're friendly, doesn't mean we want sex.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 01/06/13 14:35:27]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Something I don't understand is the differing attitudes towards cheating or in this case encouraging someone else to. Some posters who request advice on how to attract men or women even though they say they have a partner are given advice and even praised for asking in a sensible way, yet others are told not to do it. I truly don't understand have I missed something?Some people are judgmental, some are not....some people forget what they have posted previously, some don't. "

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Something I don't understand is the differing attitudes towards cheating or in this case encouraging someone else to. Some posters who request advice on how to attract men or women even though they say they have a partner are given advice and even praised for asking in a sensible way, yet others are told not to do it. I truly don't understand have I missed something?"

I believe that someone unhappy in their relationship is going to cheat, whether or not we help them out, whereas someone actively asking advice to try and get someone else to cheat is kind of on a different level to me.

I try to stay out of it though. Mostly.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Without seeing the threads you are talking about I suppose no one can comment.

Maybe put the threads up so we can see

over a year ago

i took reading it as shes on here attached

was i wrong?

over a year ago

"Something I don't understand is the differing attitudes towards cheating or in this case encouraging someone else to. Some posters who request advice on how to attract men or women even though they say they have a partner are given advice and even praised for asking in a sensible way, yet others are told not to do it. I truly don't understand have I missed something?Some people are judgmental, some are not....some people forget what they have posted previously, some don't. "

+1

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"i took reading it as shes on here attached

was i wrong? "

If she's on here then that's completely different, but I took it as he sees her IRL and she's given him no encouragement.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Maybe put the threads up so we can see "

I thought it was bad form to mention other threads directly. It was just.a general observation made over the last 3 or 4 days.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

it will all end in tears

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Maybe put the threads up so we can see

I thought it was bad form to mention other threads directly.."

But you didn't think it bad form to mention it.

I would still love to see what you are talking about though, so any chance of mailing us the threads please

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

was i wrong?

If she's on here then that's completely different, but I took it as he sees her IRL and she's given him no encouragement."

So would you now say she is fair game if she is on here?

over a year ago

was i wrong?

If she's on here then that's completely different, but I took it as he sees her IRL and she's given him no encouragement.

So would you now say she is fair game if she is on here?"

I think being honest if shes on here and shes looking for fun and the partner is aware and is ok with it why not!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

was i wrong?

I think being honest if shes on here and shes looking for fun and the partner is aware and is ok with it why not!

"

Yep, nothing wrong with that for me either.

What about if the OP is going to be asking behind the mans back as it sounds from the first post...would it be ok too?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

was i wrong?

So would you now say she is fair game if she is on here?"

Not fair game, but being on a swinger site is more likely to be construed as looking for sex than having a friendly work relationship.

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

I believe I know of one such thread you are describing and the C word wasn't mentioned once ...........

A

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

was i wrong?

Not fair game, but being on a swinger site is more likely to be construed as looking for sex than having a friendly work relationship."

Even if she has a partner? As it sounds like the OP isn't looking to include the partner.

Now obviously the woman he is talking about if she is on here could play alone...but I am asking more if she only plays as a couple.

over a year ago

"She's attached I see her most days and we have a chat and flirt.. "

OP kind of indicates it's not Fab contact but a real life daily meet in some context. That being the case we are not talking swinger with or without permission.

Dangerous ground, we are both terrible flirts in normal life, have often flirted with work colleagues, bar staff friends etc. but would be horrified if any wanted to go further than some friendly flirting, that would be the cut all contact moment.

Don't know your intentions, if it's a night of lust then your conscience has to deal with the potential consequences that you could screw up a life time of the relationship she is in..

OR if she wants out you may just be the person holding the door.

OR if you want a relationship, are you sure?

Just think it through, there are more reasons for playing the what if game than a night of lust.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

was i wrong?

Not fair game, but being on a swinger site is more likely to be construed as looking for sex than having a friendly work relationship.

Even if she has a partner? As it sounds like the OP isn't looking to include the partner.

Now obviously the woman he is talking about if she is on here could play alone...but I am asking more if she only plays as a couple."

That's why I thought it was more likely that he was talking about a woman off site. Sometimes I read between the lines (rightly or wrongly) and it didn't come across that he was talking about a woman on here.

If its a couples profile, surely leaving a message would run the risk of being read by the husband first anyway.

over a year ago

Just to put a male perspective. .

I have done it in Vanilla world.

I got on with her really well, until the day I gave her one of "those notes".

She had a boyfriend and ever since that it was awkward to be even in the same room as eachother.

This is going back 7 years though.

If your already friends/get on...then be fucking careful.

over a year ago

"Just to put a male perspective. .

I have done it in Vanilla world.

I got on with her really well, until the day I gave her one of "those notes".

She had a boyfriend and ever since that it was awkward to be even in the same room as eachother.

This is going back 7 years though.

If your already friends/get on...then be fucking careful.

"

i lost a good friend this way it ended messy and i swear now i will never do it again!

over a year ago

As she has more to lose I would hold back and wait, if she decides to take things further then on her own head be it, in the meantime just enjoy the banter.

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Write it the way men do on here

Hi babes

Wot u up 2?

Fancy a bit?

And enclose a pic of your cock "

That really made me laugh!!

over a year ago

"She's attached I see her most days and we have a chat and flirt.. But I've been thinking of leaving her a note with my number on it with a short message..

I need your help ladies.. How should I word it? I'm hoping she fancies me so if you fancied a guy and he was to leave his number and a message what would you like to read..

This is not a fantasy as I'm definitely leaving her my number, I just wanna make her wonder and be tempted

I'll keep this post updated with how it progresses.. Good or bad..

I don't want to never know and have what ifs..

What have you done to me fab!!! "

Nice...

How about respecting the fact she is in a relationship?

over a year ago

how about she's not into cheating on her fella, you leave her your number, she goes straight home and shows him the note next day he comes and punches you in the nose

fuck it yeah, go for it lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

OP, there is a distinct line between a bit of friendly banter and 'flirting' and one of the parties being attached and wanting a fling..

would suggest you leave well alone....

if she initiates more than flirting or suggests it then thats a different matter..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks guys.. From reading all the replies on here I think I should leave well enough alone... However I'm gonna leave her my number and say I lost something nearby and if it's handed in could she let me know... Then if she is interested she may make a move.

If not no harm no foul

I agree with most of your views but I have always believed we are not owned by a relationship. Sometimes we settle because we have to.. Kids house etc and a bit of fun is what excites us all.. I'm just hoping she wants some excitement too.. Cake and eat it

I originally asked if you were to receive a random I fancy you from a semi stranger, what way would you like it to be worded... Never mind haha

Post new Message to Thread