Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
10 weeks ago

Do you remember the best orgasm you’ve ever experienced? What made it memorable? Was it solo or shared with another person or group of people? Was it one of a kind and unable to be replicated since or have you replicated it many more times?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

I'm not sure that I could point to any one specific one I'd consider "the best", but the best *kind* of orgasm for me is when I and my partner come simultaneously. That's such an amazing feeling.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
10 weeks ago

Leeds

With the Mr it's hard to pinpoint any particular I've had the best oral, best sex & best hands, he knows my body well and after all this time knows exactly what I like - I don't think it can be improved on.

Mrs

By *illy IdolMan
10 weeks ago

Midlands

"With the Mr it's hard to pinpoint any particular I've had the best oral, best sex & best hands, he knows my body well and after all this time knows exactly what I like - I don't think it can be improved on.

Mrs "

I'm convinced the Mr writes these

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

Any orgasm I’ve gave myself 😁 no one has ever gave me one better than myself

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
10 weeks ago

little house on the praire

Most of my orgasms are pretty epic. Can't pinpoint one

By *mmaleiaWoman
10 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I had 28 orgasms within an hour & 1/2, never been able to get beyond 3 in a row since

By *atricia ParnelWoman
10 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

The first time I rode his 8" girthy and was stretched, was the only time I've ever cum with only penetration. That was an immense feeling and as over the years, as my vag has got used to his dick we haven't managed to replicate it again, but I'll always hold that memory dear

By *atnip make me purrWoman
10 weeks ago

Reading

The one when i thought my head would explode. I was a bit shaky after.

By *arkSovereignMan
10 weeks ago

Lancashire

"Do you remember the best orgasm you’ve ever experienced? What made it memorable? Was it solo or shared with another person or group of people? Was it one of a kind and unable to be replicated since or have you replicated it many more times? "

Me and a previous partner were edging each other for a good 2-3 hours. I resisted the urge to cum at least 4 or 5 times in that session. At the end, I exploded like i’ve never exploded before.

Safe to say that was the biggest and hardest cumshot of my life! The way it was dripping out of her was just 🔥🥵

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

Three occasions are etched on my retina (from 2006, 2013 and 2023). I would like to add another one to that in 2024.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
10 weeks ago

North West

I've never categorised them. I honestly couldn't say I've had one that's any better or worse than the others. Mine all seem to feel very similar. Am I broken?

10 weeks ago

"I've never categorised them. I honestly couldn't say I've had one that's any better or worse than the others. Mine all seem to feel very similar. Am I broken?"

Not broken! You’re perfect just as you are. Keep enjoying them. ♥️

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
10 weeks ago

Glasgow

I don’t remember orgasms, particularly. I remember the sex.

10 weeks ago

"Do you remember the best orgasm you’ve ever experienced? What made it memorable? Was it solo or shared with another person or group of people? Was it one of a kind and unable to be replicated since or have you replicated it many more times?

Me and a previous partner were edging each other for a good 2-3 hours. I resisted the urge to cum at least 4 or 5 times in that session. At the end, I exploded like i’ve never exploded before.

Safe to say that was the biggest and hardest cumshot of my life! The way it was dripping out of her was just 🔥🥵"

🔥 🔥 🔥

What’s the new Fab term, Midnight Moment is it?

The epitome of that! 😈

By *8on33Man
10 weeks ago

winfrith

The most memorable was a whole day with a FB but I've had memorable days with many different people

By *ravelling ChappieMan
10 weeks ago

Stroud

During a great mmf he was blowing me. So good at taking me close and leaving hanging, until she started rimming me. Came so hard and so long thought my balls were inside out!

10 weeks ago

"I'm not sure that I could point to any one specific one I'd consider "the best", but the best *kind* of orgasm for me is when I and my partner come simultaneously. That's such an amazing feeling."

The precise timing of combined orgasms. An amazing sensation indeed.

By *punk n gushCouple
10 weeks ago

walmer

"I'm not sure that I could point to any one specific one I'd consider "the best", but the best *kind* of orgasm for me is when I and my partner come simultaneously. That's such an amazing feeling.

The precise timing of combined orgasms. An amazing sensation indeed. "

For Mr our honey moon 18 times in 24 hours

Amazing

By *eroLondonMan
10 weeks ago

Mayfair

I fondly remember my dalliances and the sex, but I don't think I can remember specific orgasms. Am I alone that I have no inner 'orgasm calibrator' to distinguish the hundreds that I've experienced over my lifetime...❓

By *arkSovereignMan
10 weeks ago

Lancashire

"Do you remember the best orgasm you’ve ever experienced? What made it memorable? Was it solo or shared with another person or group of people? Was it one of a kind and unable to be replicated since or have you replicated it many more times?

Safe to say that was the biggest and hardest cumshot of my life! The way it was dripping out of her was just 🔥🥵

🔥 🔥 🔥

What’s the new Fab term, Midnight Moment is it?

The epitome of that! 😈 "

It was a HUGE Midnight Moment! I’m hoping to replicate that experience some time soon.. 😈

By *2000ManMan
10 weeks ago

Worthing

Sucked off at a Gloryhole. It was a woman on the other side as I have seen the pictures and video!

10 weeks ago

"I fondly remember my dalliances and the sex, but I don't think I can remember specific orgasms. Am I alone that I have no inner 'orgasm calibrator' to distinguish the hundreds that I've experienced over my lifetime...❓"

I catalogue them and keep a close well maintained database of each and everyone of them. Maybe it is me that is alone in doing this. 😃

By *oodmessMan
10 weeks ago

yumsville

Just wrote a few here but it turned into a bit of a kiss and tell

10 weeks ago

"Any orgasm I’ve gave myself 😁 no one has ever gave me one better than myself "

There’s a positive here, you know yourself well!

10 weeks ago

"I had 28 orgasms within an hour & 1/2, never been able to get beyond 3 in a row since"

Twenty eight within 1,5 hrs! Impressive. Were you not shattered afterwards?

By *oeBeansMan
10 weeks ago

Derby

"Sucked off at a Gloryhole. It was a woman on the other side as I have seen the pictures and video!"

For some reason, you clarifying that it was a woman with proof makes your post fucking hilarious

By *weetCherryWoman
10 weeks ago

London

Last year… we did not even do the full deal that day

By *HUSH-Man
10 weeks ago

London

The best orgasms I’ve had are with a former girlfriend when I was 23. It was a lock and key moment, my dick and her pussy were just a match.

When she would lay on her back with her legs on my shoulders I’d only be able to go for a few deep strokes before absolutely blowing my load. That position in particular.

Post new Message to Thread