Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ideas for sub wife

Jump to newest

By *arriedDomSub OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Leigh

Hi x Been my wife’s Dom for 5 years and love hearing about ways to use her more. Looking to choose some ideas and use today x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Hi x Been my wife’s Dom for 5 years and love hearing about ways to use her more. Looking to choose some ideas and use today x "

Take her to a lingerie shop , try on and model loads of undies and make her watch you parade in the shop.

Then refuse to buy them for her.

Then you won't let her tidy the mess you've made and she has to go and sit in a cafe with tea and cake alone for an hour

11 weeks ago

Leigh

Hi, nice. The humiliation side of this adds an extra layer. Like it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Hi, nice. The humiliation side of this adds an extra layer. Like it"

Even more humiliating. You go to the lingerie shop alone and then tell her all about it later.

Do not buy any sharp wax crayons either

11 weeks ago

Leigh

Teasing her gets her excited too. Thanks

By *aidbacklover2021Man
11 weeks ago

perth

Blindfold and tied to the bed.

Then go out for a walk.

Denial is good for subs.

11 weeks ago

Leigh

Hi, I have done this, sometimes strapped to vibe and watch her on FaceTime as I go to pub. So hot!!

By *ellinever70Woman
11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Hi, I have done this, sometimes strapped to vibe and watch her on FaceTime as I go to pub. So hot!!"

Maybe she'd like to go to the pub and leave you home sometime

11 weeks ago

Leigh

We love going to the pub together, but usually she will be wearing a butt plug or kegal balls.

By *as0046Man
11 weeks ago

stourbridge

"We love going to the pub together, but usually she will be wearing a butt plug or kegal balls."

Sex eggs are always good in the pub, put one in her turn it on and send her to the bar and see if she can carry the drinks back??

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

There are literally thousands of different scenes/scenarios you could try. First thing (if you haven't already done this) is find out what your wife likes and doesn't like. What her boundaries are. These can then be used as rewards or punishments. Remember always that it is the submissive that holds the power in a D/s relationship as they are the ones who choose to submit. Start attending fetish events as voyeurs to start with and watch what some of the more experienced people do. Then discuss whether these are things that you both would like to explore. Always remember the traffic light system and proper safe word/action. And any you do should always be safely done ( ie. Ties should never be that tight that they cut off blood circulation and some safety scissors close by for quick release. Never attempt breath play if not fully confident in doing it safely etc) the key to it all is safe consensual kink.

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

Feel free to message me. If you would like any more advice or ideas.

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"We love going to the pub together, but usually she will be wearing a butt plug or kegal balls.

Sex eggs are always good in the pub, put one in her turn it on and send her to the bar and see if she can carry the drinks back?? "

Potential to spill two pints of SAN Miguel at £5:20 a pint would be torture?

11 weeks ago

Leigh

Hi, yes all good advice. All of which we adopt. What I’m hoping for is the odd suggestions of how to use her and push her boundaries. Although I’ve been doing this for 5 years, I am by no means an expert and recognise there are many suggestions out there I haven’t thought about x

11 weeks ago

Leigh

Have a remote clit vibe which is fun. Think the noise of it is the hardest thing for her to overcome. Internal vibrators could be fun though!

By *ohnny DeeeepMan
11 weeks ago

durham

Depends on what type of “sub” she is?

Is she into restraints, humiliation, impact play, cuckquean?

Knowing about the psychology of why she is a sub, what it is about it she enjoys and what her specific kinks are helps.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

I always think this type of question is impossible to answer. We have no idea of the dynamic between the two of you so it's a bit like you asking what kind of meals to prepare for her that she'll really enjoy then not telling us what food she likes (or doesn't)

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

"Depends on what type of “sub” she is?

Is she into restraints, humiliation, impact play, cuckquean?

Knowing about the psychology of why she is a sub, what it is about it she enjoys and what her specific kinks are helps."

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

"I always think this type of question is impossible to answer. We have no idea of the dynamic between the two of you so it's a bit like you asking what kind of meals to prepare for her that she'll really enjoy then not telling us what food she likes (or doesn't)"

By *iker JackMan
11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

To be honest I don’t get this

You’ve been her Dom for 5 years so you know her better than anyone else does or can offer advice on

There is no one stop shop for D/s, what works for some does not work for others so people can give you all the suggestions you want but if they are outside of the limits that you both have it’s pointless

I have always found open and honest communication with them a far better method and really listening and being open to trying new things or things done differently

Being the D or the s does not make you strong or weak and you’re both entitled and allowed an opinion.

Apologies if this seems against what you’re wanting an answer to here, it’s just my thoughts

By *aranelloMan
11 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

Send her into the local supermarket (instructions to use a manned till) and just buy a cucumber, a packet of condoms and some lube. And as she is leaving to tell the person on the till in a sexy voice “I can’t wait to get home” and give them plenty of eye contact and a smile

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

Like the other posters have said. It's difficult to suggest ideas when we have no knowledge of your dynamics, boundaries and previous activities. Though some of the public humiliation (if she enjoys this) are good ideas. Also a favourite of mine is tease and Daniel with lots of edging and orgasm control

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

"Like the other posters have said. It's difficult to suggest ideas when we have no knowledge of your dynamics, boundaries and previous activities. Though some of the public humiliation (if she enjoys this) are good ideas. Also a favourite of mine is tease and Daniel with lots of edging and orgasm control "
bloody autocorrect. Denial

By *d4fun73Man
11 weeks ago

Shipley

When in cafés etc keep her legs open with no knickers on and no bra

By *iltswonderMan
11 weeks ago

wales and London

Take her out and have her flirt with a guy that she doesn’t fancy. Whisper to her that you are going to make her fuck him and let him use her anyway he likes.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"When in cafés etc keep her legs open with no knickers on and no bra "

Don't do this op. Please.

By *asycouple1971Couple
11 weeks ago

midlands

Cum face walk in public.

By *ealMissShadyWoman
11 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"Take her out and have her flirt with a guy that she doesn’t fancy. Whisper to her that you are going to make her fuck him and let him use her anyway he likes. "

Respect and boundaries. If she doesnt fancy him that's the end of that

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Take her out and have her flirt with a guy that she doesn’t fancy. Whisper to her that you are going to make her fuck him and let him use her anyway he likes.

"

Respect for the guy too.

The number of suggestions involving unaware people!

By *hipdaleCouple
11 weeks ago

Greenhithe

Blindfolded tied to the bed then let a stranger play with her and fuck her no talking just touching

By *hipdaleCouple
11 weeks ago

Greenhithe

Blindfolded tied to the bed then let a stranger play with her and fuck her no talking just touching

By *ensualMan
11 weeks ago

Sutton

"Take her out and have her flirt with a guy that she doesn’t fancy. Whisper to her that you are going to make her fuck him and let him use her anyway he likes.

Respect for the guy too.

The number of suggestions involving unaware people! "

Amongst many issues with some of the suggestions, this is the biggest. You do not involve people in your scene without their prior consent. Kink101.

By *ostindreamsMan
11 weeks ago

London

Blindfold and play with ice cubes. Will never get old. Would have suggested hot wax for winters

By *ontBeNosey24Man
11 weeks ago

Liverpool

After looking at your pictures then count me in x

By *allerthanaverage79Man
11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Hi x Been my wife’s Dom for 5 years and love hearing about ways to use her more. Looking to choose some ideas and use today x

Take her to a lingerie shop , try on and model loads of undies and make her watch you parade in the shop.

What mess, this doesn't make any sense?

Then refuse to buy them for her.

Then you won't let her tidy the mess you've made and she has to go and sit in a cafe with tea and cake alone for an hour "

By *emonbuttercreamWoman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

Maybe ask if she will pop to Tesco and buy you some Heinz beans. And then ask her to make you beans on toast whilst you put a towel wash on.

By *allerthanaverage79Man
11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Respect for the guy too.

Amongst many issues with some of the suggestions, this is the biggest. You do not involve people in your scene without their prior consent. Kink101."

Oh no, rule police alert!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

Respect for the guy too.

Amongst many issues with some of the suggestions, this is the biggest. You do not involve people in your scene without their prior consent. Kink101.

Oh no, rule police alert!!!"

Do you think it's ok to involve people who haven't consented then?

By *ealMissShadyWoman
11 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Respect for the guy too.

The number of suggestions involving unaware people! "

Oh absolutely. It's shocking that people think that's acceptable

11 weeks ago

"Take her out and have her flirt with a guy that she doesn’t fancy. Whisper to her that you are going to make her fuck him and let him use her anyway he likes. "

Dear Me

Is this what Fab has descended into?

This is wrong very wrong.

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

Respect for the guy too.

Amongst many issues with some of the suggestions, this is the biggest. You do not involve people in your scene without their prior consent. Kink101."

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

Wow the number of bad posts on here surrounding misogynistic humiliation of women is actually disgusting. I honestly think some of these people have literally no idea of what consensual kink and Bdsm is all about. In fact I'd go as far to say they are potentially woman hating potential rapists

By *uffinMan
11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Tie her blindfold to a tree in the local forest for 3 hours or more and send her location into the forum here.

Come home put your feet up and have a cuppa..

By *ealMissShadyWoman
11 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"Wow the number of bad posts on here surrounding misogynistic humiliation of women is actually disgusting. I honestly think some of these people have literally no idea of what consensual kink and Bdsm is all about. In fact I'd go as far to say they are potentially woman hating potential rapists "

A good filter though

11 weeks ago

"Wow the number of bad posts on here surrounding misogynistic humiliation of women is actually disgusting. I honestly think some of these people have literally no idea of what consensual kink and Bdsm is all about. In fact I'd go as far to say they are potentially woman hating potential rapists

A good filter though "

I should say so........

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

Please this is probably the wrong place to be asking this question. Take my advice and go to some well established bdsm/kink events. And watch and talk to people. If you want to join in then do it at your own pace. I'm sure there will be a more experienced bunch of people who will be willing to take you under their wings and show you the ropes so to speak

11 weeks ago

Leigh

Hi, thanks for the posts. My question was not intended to cause any anguish.

Of course it is difficult to answer specifically for us, in fact any question about any relationship would be hard to answer as no one would have all the details. I would have hoped that most people would recognise this is a general question and would encourage people, including Dom’s and subs, to give an insight as to the things they enjoy. I would then use those that would be most prevalent to us.

Looking for suggestions and examples to heighten our experience and that of others. Some will be liked by some and some hated by others. It doesn’t matter x

10 weeks ago

Leigh

Making her stand in the corner is surprisingly very sexy

By *airy_HettyWoman
10 weeks ago

Greater London

"Wow the number of bad posts on here surrounding misogynistic humiliation of women is actually disgusting. I honestly think some of these people have literally no idea of what consensual kink and Bdsm is all about. In fact I'd go as far to say they are potentially woman hating potential rapists "

Handy to read and know who to block, though!

By *airy_HettyWoman
10 weeks ago

Greater London

[Removed by poster at 22/07/24 00:08:44]

By *rPunxMan
10 weeks ago

Hull

"Wow the number of bad posts on here surrounding misogynistic humiliation of women is actually disgusting. I honestly think some of these people have literally no idea of what consensual kink and Bdsm is all about. In fact I'd go as far to say they are potentially woman hating potential rapists

Handy to read and know who to block, though! "

Post new Message to Thread