Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Polling Day

Jump to newest

By *cholarman OP   Man
4 days ago

Reading

This is absolutely NOT a political post as I really don’t think Fab is the forum for that, but I would urge everyone to vote today if you can. Even if you think it’s boring, pointless, won’t change anything there’s plenty of places in the world where voting isn’t allowed or really doesn’t change anything where people would love to have the rights we do and where sites like Fab would be banned and many of the things people do and talk openly about here would make you a criminal. So for the sake of your ancestors who won the right for us to vote today - do please go and do it. Happy Fabbing everyone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eordieJeansCouple
4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 05:19:40]

By *eordieJeansCouple
4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I will be voting today but our right to choose not to vote is just as important.

By *sian flowerWoman
4 days ago

Egyptian Jasmine Fields

I’ll be voting but for whom I’m still unsure. It’s definitely an extremely important democratic process having the choice to vote. Unfortunately so many don’t bother which is a shame.

By *ustincider888Man
4 days ago

Preston Ish

I'll be taking 5 mins out of my busy day to cast my vote.

By *ouple-perthCouple
4 days ago

Perth

Fab isn't the place for this, correct, if we were in the country we would be spoiling them as usual. We have been part of the counting process many times and believe it or not, these are counted as spoils and any "comments" are read out and verified as such by officials at the count, maybe if more did it those self centered wanks would get the message.

We have always believed you shouldn't be allowed to be an MP if you actually want to be one

By *ikerD87Man
4 days ago

Surrey

Just go out vote and put an X through it as it counts

By *ouple4voyeurCouple
4 days ago

Birmingham

Tbh, We have better things to do today. They are all full if false promises.

1 things for sure though Mr. Rushi needs to book the removal men lol

By *kphooeyMan
4 days ago

Finchley

My Mp will get back in with an increased majority. My dog and I shall go for a walk to the polling booth at lunchtime and I shall vote for her and utter those three magical words, "F*ck the Tories".

By *onkoMan
4 days ago

here and there

#anyonebutthesnp

By *kphooeyMan
4 days ago

Finchley

Try stopthetories.vote

By *ink vixenCouple
4 days ago

Medway

Choose one bunch of crooks over another bunch of crooks.

Nah you’re ok thanks

Don’t vote!

It makes their corrruption legitimate.

By *thanDiPoolMan
4 days ago

alloa

Just Home. Shower and then off to the polling station

Question. Is it only ur photo ID u need now?

By *cholarman OP   Man
4 days ago

Reading

"Just Home. Shower and then off to the polling station

Question. Is it only ur photo ID u need now?"

You definitely need photo ID - driver’s licence is fine if you have one.

By *hePleasurerMan
4 days ago

Cheshire

Vote early, vote often.

By *ripfillMan
4 days ago

havant

Absolutely yes

By *glyBettyTV/TS
4 days ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

"I really don’t think Fab is the forum for that,"

There's literally users here who don't meet anyone & have no intention of meeting anyone, and the only reason they have an account is to have political arguments in the forum.

By *abioMan
4 days ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I heard stories from my late grandmother about how they made it super hard for her to vote… and the fact that for periods of time, her parents didn’t even have the right to vote… it is something that I cherish

Even if it was to just go to the voting booth and write in “none of the above!”

By *luebell888Woman
4 days ago

Glasgowish

"I heard stories from my late grandmother about how they made it super hard for her to vote… and the fact that for periods of time, her parents didn’t even have the right to vote… it is something that I cherish

Even if it was to just go to the voting booth and write in “none of the above!”"

Exactly. Women were killed by fighting for us to have the right to vote so I always do.

By *eadinthecloudsMan
4 days ago

Manchester

Go vote! And look for Dogs!!

By *cholarman OP   Man
4 days ago

Reading

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 07:30:02]

By *cholarman OP   Man
4 days ago

Reading

"I heard stories from my late grandmother about how they made it super hard for her to vote… and the fact that for periods of time, her parents didn’t even have the right to vote… it is something that I cherish

Exactly. Women were killed by fighting for us to have the right to vote so I always do."

I 100% agree with this - just regret I can’t send you a message Bluebell, absolutely gorgeous profile. I’d vote for you!

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
4 days ago

BRIDPORT

"This is absolutely NOT a political post as I really don’t think Fab is the forum for that, but I would urge everyone to vote today if you can. Even if you think it’s boring, pointless, won’t change anything there’s plenty of places in the world where voting isn’t allowed or really doesn’t change anything where people would love to have the rights we do and where sites like Fab would be banned and many of the things people do and talk openly about here would make you a criminal. So for the sake of your ancestors who won the right for us to vote today - do please go and do it. Happy Fabbing everyone."

I will be exercising my democratic right to choose whether to vote, as there is nobody standing for election that is worthy of my vote I choose not to waste my time.

They have also decided that you require photo I D, which I don’t have, so I can’t submit a spoiled voting paper either.

By *quizzlyMan
4 days ago

Ryde

Remember your ID!

By *oadsafun1960Man
4 days ago

Somerset & Hertfordshire

I voted first thing this morning. I feel if you don't vote you don't really have the right to complain about the result or who's in power if they do things wrong.

By *eadinthecloudsMan
4 days ago

Manchester

"This is absolutely NOT a political post as I really don’t think Fab is the forum for that, but I would urge everyone to vote today if you can. Even if you think it’s boring, pointless, won’t change anything there’s plenty of places in the world where voting isn’t allowed or really doesn’t change anything where people would love to have the rights we do and where sites like Fab would be banned and many of the things people do and talk openly about here would make you a criminal. So for the sake of your ancestors who won the right for us to vote today - do please go and do it. Happy Fabbing everyone.

I will be exercising my democratic right to choose whether to vote, as there is nobody standing for election that is worthy of my vote I choose not to waste my time.

They have also decided that you require photo I D, which I don’t have, so I can’t submit a spoiled voting paper either. "

You don’t have any ID?

Plenty of things count!

I hate it though. It’s anti democratic. Voter fraud is a tiny insignificant problem in this country. Requiring everyone have ID is gonna create a much bigger one.

The gamble from the government is that is would stop disproportionately more young people from getting out and voting against them.

Nothing is going to stop me going and voting today. If I have to fight 16 members of the yakuza on the way. SO BE IT

By *luebell888Woman
4 days ago

Glasgowish

Exactly. Women were killed by fighting for us to have the right to vote so I always do.

I 100% agree with this - just regret I can’t send you a message Bluebell, absolutely gorgeous profile. I’d vote for you!"

Thank you.x

By *zeroMan
4 days ago

Glasgow

And remember to bring ID!

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS
4 days ago

Bodmin

"This is absolutely NOT a political."

I think talking about voting on polling day absolutely IS a political post.....

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
4 days ago

BRIDPORT

"This is absolutely NOT a political post as I really don’t think Fab is the forum for that, but I would urge everyone to vote today if you can. Even if you think it’s boring, pointless, won’t change anything there’s plenty of places in the world where voting isn’t allowed or really doesn’t change anything where people would love to have the rights we do and where sites like Fab would be banned and many of the things people do and talk openly about here would make you a criminal. So for the sake of your ancestors who won the right for us to vote today - do please go and do it. Happy Fabbing everyone.

They have also decided that you require photo I D, which I don’t have, so I can’t submit a spoiled voting paper either.

You don’t have any ID?

Plenty of things count!

I hate it though. It’s anti democratic. Voter fraud is a tiny insignificant problem in this country. Requiring everyone have ID is gonna create a much bigger one.

The gamble from the government is that is would stop disproportionately more young people from getting out and voting against them.

Nothing is going to stop me going and voting today. If I have to fight 16 members of the yakuza on the way. SO BE IT

"

I have no photo I D of any description whatsoever, my driving licenses is pre - photo, don’t have a passport or anything else with a photo on.

I’m not loosing any sleep over not voting, all the candidates in my constituency are a bunch of muppets.

By *eadinthecloudsMan
4 days ago

Manchester

"This is absolutely NOT a political.

I think talking about voting on polling day absolutely IS a political post....."

That’s like saying looking at a restaurant is like eating.

By *eadinthecloudsMan
4 days ago

Manchester

You don’t have any ID?

Plenty of things count!

I have no photo I D of any description whatsoever, my driving licenses is pre - photo, don’t have a passport or anything else with a photo on.

I’m not loosing any sleep over not voting, all the candidates in my constituency are a bunch of muppets. "

I’m sure they’re not all muppets. When people believe that we all lose.

There are forms of temporary ID available specifically for voting! I don’t know if they’re available today but it’s possible!

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
4 days ago

BRIDPORT

You don’t have any ID?

Plenty of things count!

I’m not loosing any sleep over not voting, all the candidates in my constituency are a bunch of muppets.

I’m sure they’re not all muppets. When people believe that we all lose.

There are forms of temporary ID available specifically for voting! I don’t know if they’re available today but it’s possible! "

In my opinion they are all muppets and as I always vote based on MY opinion that’s what counts, or are you suggesting I should base my vote on someone else’s opinion.

And no there aren’t temporary I D’s available today, if you wanted a council issued voting I D it had to be done several days ago, I didn’t want one because I wasn’t going to be voting.

By *ctionnotwords69Man
4 days ago

ENFIELD

Any females fancy a quickie in the polling booth today?

By *izandpaulCouple
4 days ago

merseyside

"Any females fancy a quickie in the polling booth today? "

Love to, but not too sure what booth you will be in.

Best you go into a booth, strip naked, stand there on show, once I see you I'll nip in to join you, can't wait.

By *rHotNottsMan
4 days ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 08:35:01]

By *rHotNottsMan
4 days ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I won’t be voting. Just because other countries don’t have democracy is not a valid reason to vote.

Every man, woman and child in this country could vote today - you would still end up with the same idiots running the country very badly.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
4 days ago

Chichester

Vote for the king

By *idlandiaMan
4 days ago

Birmingham

It's difficult to get motivated to vote, when there is no one worth voting for.

By *eard and TattsCouple
4 days ago

Cwmbran

Reform because I'm a white man

By *kphooeyMan
4 days ago

Finchley

"Go vote! And look for Dogs!! "

If Fab allowed it you would see a photo of me and my dog outside the polling station sign - but animals are prohibited in photos here.

By *liza_13Woman
4 days ago

Hamilton

Already voted this morning before work

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 days ago

East Sussex

"It's difficult to get motivated to vote, when there is no one worth voting for."

No independents in your area who take your fancy?

By *punk n gushCouple
4 days ago

Walmer,

Would vote but accidentally binned our polling cards

By *ctionnotwords69Man
4 days ago

ENFIELD

"Any females fancy a quickie in the polling booth today?

Love to, but not too sure what booth you will be in.

Best you go into a booth, strip naked, stand there on show, once I see you I'll nip in to join you, can't wait. "

By *r TriomanMan
4 days ago

Malmesbury

I'd vote for the Monster Raving Loony Party as they seem to be the only sane party going but they don't have a candidate in this area.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 days ago

East Sussex

"Would vote but accidentally binned our polling cards "

You don't need to take them to vote, you just need ID

By *luebell888Woman
4 days ago

Glasgowish

It's all a bit of a shambles up here. Many didn’t receive their postal votes and the ones who have only just got theirs have been told to hand them into the polling station. You have to laugh.

By *ickshawedCouple
4 days ago

Wolverhampton

You don't need your polling card to vote.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 days ago

East Sussex

"It's all a bit of a shambles up here. Many didn’t receive their postal votes and the ones who have only just got theirs have been told to hand them into the polling station. You have to laugh."

It dreadful isn't it.

By *W MermaidWoman
4 days ago

Exeter

There should be an option of

"None of the above" as it would make a more powerful statement than not showing up which could be for a variety of reasons. These results should be declared like the party votes.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 days ago

East Sussex

"There should be an option of

"None of the above" as it would make a more powerful statement than not showing up which could be for a variety of reasons. These results should be declared like the party votes."

Write that in your ballot paper. They are all looked at

By *punk n gushCouple
4 days ago

Walmer,

"Would vote but accidentally binned our polling cards

You don't need your polling card to vote."

Ah thankyou for answering

By *ansoffateMan
4 days ago

Sagittarius A

I am not disagreeing with you but this is definitely a political post.

I voted though.

By *iving Bi a TryMan
4 days ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

If you don’t want to vote for anyone, spoil your paper. But go. It’s important!!!

My 84 year old dad is proxy voting for me. He’s a star!

Gbat

By *ortySwitchMan
4 days ago

London

"

Exactly. Women were killed by fighting for us to have the right to vote so I always do."

Even more men had to die before we got the vote. And when we did it came with serious terms and conditions that did not apply to women.

By *uriousscouserWoman
4 days ago

Wirral

My dad always said if you didn't use your voice to say what you wanted, you couldn't then complain when you didn't get it.

I like to complain about politicians far too much to risk that! I'll head out after work and do my thing.

By *enuine MikeMan
4 days ago

Guildford

I dont have a labour candidate in my area, so I'm voting LibDems to get the Conservite arseholes out

By *issmorganWoman
4 days ago

Calderdale innit

Yep my other half and I are going about 12 ish.

I've voted in every election I've been able to, after all, women had to fight to get the vote for us.

By *kphooeyMan
4 days ago

Finchley

Voted

stopthetories.vote

By *oody BMan
4 days ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

"This is absolutely NOT a political post as I really don’t think Fab is the forum for that, ….."

Haha. You’d be surprised.

But, you are right. We’ve been given the right to vote! And we should use it.

If you want change, go and vote for it. If you want the same thing that’s been happening for the past god knows how many years, go and vote for it.

By *howpanMan
4 days ago

Cheshire

"Tbh, We have better things to do today. They are all full if false promises.

1 things for sure though Mr. Rushi needs to book the removal men lol"

Then make the effort and maybe register a spoiled ballot paper to show your displeasure and dismay.

Those brave men and women who fought in the last war gave you that right to exercise a most precious democratic right and ensure the ballot papers were not printed in German.

Make the effort!

By *howpanMan
4 days ago

Cheshire

"There should be an option of

"None of the above" as it would make a more powerful statement than not showing up which could be for a variety of reasons. These results should be declared like the party votes.

Write that in your ballot paper. They are all looked at"

Spoiled papers are not counted but they should be.

By *naswingdressWoman
4 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Voted

stopthetories.vote"

It's an excellent resource.

By *tylebender03Man
4 days ago

Manchester

I’m voting for the Hawk Tua girl

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 days ago

Central

I think in a world where Freeds aren't the established notms, that we should use them, especially in order to retain our power and influence.

By *x SmithMan
4 days ago

East Lancs

Democracy in this country is an absolute joke, until and unless some form of proportional representation is introduced.

We had a referendum for it, and the people who argued against it said it was too complicated. Yet, Australia have it.

All the same, I've been going postal (vote) for the last few elections.

By *naswingdressWoman
4 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Democracy in this country is an absolute joke, until and unless some form of proportional representation is introduced.

We had a referendum for it, and the people who argued against it said it was too complicated. Yet, Australia have it.

All the same, I've been going postal (vote) for the last few elections."

Australia was brought up in the referendum.

As an Australian, it was mindboggling to be told that it was far too complicated for the poor little British mind to handle.

So... the people who are politically engaged and choose to vote in the UK are more stupid than everyone eligible to vote in Australia? (Voting is compulsory in Australia)

I'd like to state for the record: the British voter is not more stupid than the most stupid people voting in Australia. (Also, the really complicated shit wouldn't apply in the UK, because that's about the elected upper house)

By *nnCeeWoman
4 days ago

East Surrey

"I have no photo I D of any description whatsoever, my driving licenses is pre - photo, don’t have a passport or anything else with a photo on.

"

I do believe there was something you could do (obviously prior to actual vote day) to remedy this.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
4 days ago

Stockport

You don't need your polling card. You don't need to show it, they don't ask for it. It's sent to you purely to inform you of the date of the election and tell you where your polling station is. They have a list of names and addresses of people registered for that polling station, you show your photo ID, they give you a ballot paper and cross you off the list.

Before photo ID was required, they just asked your name and address, gave you a ballot paper, and crossed you off the list. The system already didn't allow voter fraud without it being detected. Voter ID cost several hundred million quid to set up, to solve a problem that didn't exist. But hey, it was your money not the tory government's money, so it didn't cost them anything. And they could always embezzle a chunk out of it by giving the contracts to print special photo ID documents to their own companies...

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
4 days ago

Stockport

PS. I'll be voting. It won't be for the Conservative and Unionist party (1834 - 2024, RIP), and certainly not for frog-face's private company that is masquerading as a political party. Beyond that, it's between me and the ballot box.

By *ectarofthegodsWoman
4 days ago

West Mids

Voted

By *naswingdressWoman
4 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

There was a queue at my polling place. I've never seen that before

By *929Man
4 days ago

newcastle

They wouldn’t accept a photo on my phone of my drivers licence as valid Id so fuck it I tried

By *avinaTVTV/TS
4 days ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"There was a queue at my polling place. I've never seen that before "

I said to my daughter we'd breeze in and out, because there's never a queue at our polling station in the parish hall... the queue was out the door into the car park!

Almost reminded me of the big elections in South Africa in 1994! Almost.

But anyway, I've voted now - the Tories are doomed.

By *he fab twoCouple
4 days ago

brentwood

Reform of you want change

By *avinaTVTV/TS
4 days ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Reform of you want change "

! !

By *he fab twoCouple
4 days ago

brentwood

"PS. I'll be voting. It won't be for the Conservative and Unionist party (1834 - 2024, RIP), and certainly not for frog-face's private company that is masquerading as a political party. Beyond that, it's between me and the ballot box."
they all ltd company’s

By *inky_couple2020Couple
4 days ago

North West

Change is a big word. We don't want *that* kind of change, ta

By *avinaTVTV/TS
4 days ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Reform of you want change

Change is a big word. We don't want *that* kind of change, ta "

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
4 days ago

I voted but lets be honest its will be the same shit just a different day

By *itygamesMan
4 days ago

UK

They waste billions of pounds of our hard earnt money , leaving us struggling.

What was the ppe wastage 1.6 BILLION.

Billions on pot hole repairs that don't last to long.

Billions wasted on loads of stuff.

Theres homeless, theres folk struggling to buy a weekly shop,including front line workers,folk scared to turn there hot water on , kids low on food and so much more, so so much.

Now that didnt happen overnight, the governments have been running the country into the ground for years.

They cant afford to do the things they say they are going to improve or change.

lets be honest, they stand in parliament , bickering , arguing , cheering , clapping , shouting, instead of sitting down , discussing the way forward.

i think the UK is 3 trillion in debt.

we/d be better putting the dragons den team in charge.

its not change thats needed, its business men in charge that know there stuff and have some kind of idea.

Lets not talk about the state of the NHS, 13 hours i waited in a&e recently, hospital in dis repair , just like our schools and prisons.They dont even build prisons now a days , there release the prisoners early lol

ORDAAHHHHHHHHH

By *midnight-Woman
4 days ago

My local polling stations have been very busy all day apparently

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
4 days ago

somewhere

We voted this evening after work, I was surprised to see such a long queue too. Had a nice Chinese after x

By *AJMLKTV/TS
4 days ago

Burley

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 20:08:43]

By *AJMLKTV/TS
4 days ago

Burley

Considering Labour's antisemitism guilty verdict in 2020, the Tories and their Islamophobia, and, well - Reform. I refuse to vote for racists. The rest are as useful as chocolate teapots and I refuse to compromise my integrity and vote for any of the above. I didn't bother voting. It's my right to vote, not my obligation to.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
4 days ago

in Lancashire

"

I'm tempted to add another f to of but not sure it won't be perceived as rude..

By *hagTonightMan
4 days ago

From the land of haribos.

This is a golden opertunity to end the tories in power and it seems that labour might win it

By *ansoffateMan
4 days ago

Sagittarius A

I am getting really excited I may stay up all night to watch the results.

By *naswingdressWoman
4 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I am getting really excited I may stay up all night to watch the results."

We've got our popcorn and bubbly ready

By *ansoffateMan
4 days ago

Sagittarius A

"I am getting really excited I may stay up all night to watch the results.

We've got our popcorn and bubbly ready"

We've got GO falafel and Ribena.

By *londebiguyMan
4 days ago

Southport

"I will be voting today but our right to choose not to vote is just as important. "

I dont think not voting is really avzlid choice as the outcome affects us all. Ive heard many people who did not vote complain about the government and it's decisions.

I do, however, think that there should be a box

"None of the above"

To voice an opinion and register dissatisfaction.

By *d4fun73Man
4 days ago

Shipley

The people saying they're not going to vote, you do know that it was a hard won thing. Centuries of strife and death to be able to choose who governs us rather than the rich landowners who thought that it was their right.

By *uxom redCouple
4 days ago

Shrewsbury

Voted days ago via post

By *londebiguyMan
4 days ago

Southport

"This is a golden opertunity to end the tories in power and it seems that labour might win it "

I think so.

Lets cross our fingers and hope they do a little better thsn the last time.

By *naswingdressWoman
4 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I will be voting today but our right to choose not to vote is just as important.

I dont think not voting is really avzlid choice as the outcome affects us all. Ive heard many people who did not vote complain about the government and it's decisions.

"None of the above"

To voice an opinion and register dissatisfaction. "

It's called spoiling your ballot.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
4 days ago

Stockport

"I will be voting today but our right to choose not to vote is just as important.

"None of the above"

To voice an opinion and register dissatisfaction. "

In some versions of voting there is a box at the bottom "reopen nominations". If that gets a majority then none of the candidates wins, instead it's opened up again for new candidates and the election is run again.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
4 days ago

North West

"I am getting really excited I may stay up all night to watch the results."

I've expended WAY too much energy this past few days and nights, so it's going to be a quick exit poll check after 22:00 and bed, I think

By *londebiguyMan
4 days ago

Southport

Reform are not a politicsl party.

They are bigots and racists thinly veiled and only going to promise extremes to the people who think anyone different is to be feared and deported.

Then, there is voting for a group that has in their manifesto the abolition of The Equalities Act 2010.

Basically the ptotection of anyone LGBT could be extremely unsafe.

Nice work.

By *londebiguyMan
4 days ago

Southport

"None of the above"

It's called spoiling your ballot."

No it is not.

That means that your vote is not counted as anything.

"None of the above" in France is registering dissatisfaction officislly.

If a lot do that then it sends a message .

By *londebiguyMan
4 days ago

Southport

Change is a big word. We don't want *that* kind of change, ta "

Very .very true.

A big backwards step.

Quite scary the number of people who are supporting such extremists.

By *naswingdressWoman
4 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

"None of the above"

It's called spoiling your ballot.

No it is not.

That means that your vote is not counted as anything.

"None of the above" in France is registering dissatisfaction officislly.

If a lot do that then it sends a message ."

The message you write when you spoil your ballot is read during the counting. It's not a lot, and I'd want to count the number of spoiled ballots myself. But it is something

By *hagTonightMan
4 days ago

From the land of haribos.

"This is a golden opertunity to end the tories in power and it seems that labour might win it

I think so.

Lets cross our fingers and hope they do a little better thsn the last time."

Yes, lets cross our fingers and hope they win too

By *ouple-perthCouple
4 days ago

Perth

"This is a golden opertunity to end the tories in power and it seems that labour might win it

I think so.

Lets cross our fingers and hope they do a little better thsn the last time.Yes, lets cross our fingers and hope they win too "

Starmer is a wet blanket, who can't make his mind up himself, it's not going to end well at all

Mrs

By *howpanMan
4 days ago

Cheshire

Change into a facist state?

By *howpanMan
4 days ago

Cheshire

I think so.

Lets cross our fingers and hope they do a little better thsn the last time.Yes, lets cross our fingers and hope they win too

Starmer is a wet blanket, who can't make his mind up himself, it's not going to end well at all

Mrs "

What can’t he make up his mind about?

By *ealMissShadyWoman
4 days ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I went for the tactical method of voting, less seats for Conservatives the better

By *naswingdressWoman
4 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I went for the tactical method of voting, less seats for Conservatives the better "

I'm almost sad I live in an insanely safe Labour seat

By *ealMissShadyWoman
4 days ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"I went for the tactical method of voting, less seats for Conservatives the better

I'm almost sad I live in an insanely safe Labour seat"

We are comfortably Lib Dem here

By *eadinthecloudsMan
3 days ago

Manchester

"Go vote! And look for Dogs!!

If Fab allowed it you would see a photo of me and my dog outside the polling station sign - but animals are prohibited in photos here. "

By *aDeepMan
16 hours ago

Midlands

80% of the British people didn't Vote that says it all .

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
16 hours ago

in Lancashire

"80% of the British people didn't Vote that says it all . "

How do get to that?

The figures being quoted are just under 60% of those eligible..

Post new Message to Thread