Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies - do you feel more empowered being in fab

Jump to newest

By *arla Swinger OP   Woman
23 weeks ago

Somewhere

I genuinely do! I pick and choose my partners as I would in any other setting, but I feel I get an overview on here of who they are too. The filters are great, but frankly I'd not need them in a bar, as we'd both be more clothed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adyBugsWoman
23 weeks ago

cognito

When I don’t find the messages draining my capacity for connection, yeah I guess I do feel pretty empowered sometimes.

By *midnight-Woman
23 weeks ago

It was a massive boost to my body confidence!

23 weeks ago

Somewhere

"It was a massive boost to my body confidence! "

Midnight you are so body beautiful! And I feel the majority of the forums would agree!.. Interesting to think you would not believe that

By *inky_couple2020Couple
23 weeks ago

North West

Hmmmmmm. I don't think I do really. It's a bit of an ego boost here and there but I don't believe what most men write/say about my body, on here.

By *oobalicious99Woman
23 weeks ago

North

Apparently I should count myself lucky someone would want to meet me!

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

Following for my dissertation

23 weeks ago

Somewhere

"Hmmmmmm. I don't think I do really. It's a bit of an ego boost here and there but I don't believe what most men write/say about my body, on here. "

I reckon most men chat shit cos they want a shag

By *tlanshiaWoman
23 weeks ago

Chatham

I do feel more empowered selecting my partners and enjoying my body.

But recently it's made me feel more suspicious of men, how they act when given a polite no thank you and the amount who think "no" means "convince me". Puts me off meeting tbh

By *inky_couple2020Couple
23 weeks ago

North West

"Hmmmmmm. I don't think I do really. It's a bit of an ego boost here and there but I don't believe what most men write/say about my body, on here.

I reckon most men chat shit cos they want a shag "

Here isn't much different to the real world for me, just less clothing. They're not banging the door down here or offline. And yes, I agree with you there

By *oobalicious99Woman
23 weeks ago

North

Absolutely this….like they think they can talk you round lol..it’s the audacity of some…beggars belief at times

By *uri00620Woman
23 weeks ago

Croydon

As a female you get an inbox full of messages with a blank profile.

I don't find that empowering.

To that end the fact I have some degree of profile and get messages means absolutely nothing.

By *ealMissShadyWoman
23 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Sometimes I do but then a shitty message will pop up and 'meh'

By *eroLondonMan
23 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Following for my dissertation"

I'm afraid you're going to need plenty of parchment paper, sharpened quills and pots of Indian ink. Women speak volumes but say very little.

23 weeks ago

"Following for my dissertation

I'm afraid you're going to need plenty of parchment paper, sharpened quills and pots of Indian ink. Women speak volumes but say very little."

Lisan al Gaib!!!

23 weeks ago

I'm afraid you're going to need plenty of parchment paper, sharpened quills and pots of Indian ink. Women speak volumes but say very little.

Lisan al Gaib!!!"

I can never unsee the Arabic in Dune epic

By *eronicaExplorerWoman
23 weeks ago

London

Definitively

23 weeks ago

Lisan al Gaib!!!

I can never unsee the Arabic in Dune epic"

Listen!!

By *parkle1974Woman
23 weeks ago

Leeds

Not at all. Men will say anything on here to try and get into your knickers. I'd rather have no compliments than false ones.

By *cottish guy 555Man
23 weeks ago

London

"Not at all. Men will say anything on here to try and get into your knickers. I'd rather have no compliments than false ones."

You have lovely eyes and you look great in your pictures. I especially like the one in the little tartan skirt, but I really like those.

I hope that you can accept these compliments as they are genuine and I have no illusions that we shall ever meet.

By *clovin.69Man
23 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Not at all. Men will say anything on here to try and get into your knickers. I'd rather have no compliments than false ones."

I can confirm this is true for 99% of men... plus the supply/demand on this site means there are hundreds of men to each woman, maybe more in bigger cities, so naturally there are lots of desperate men pasting the same message to hundreds of women to increase their odds until they get lucky!

And no I'm not part of that 99% haha

By *midnight-Woman
23 weeks ago

"It was a massive boost to my body confidence!

Midnight you are so body beautiful! And I feel the majority of the forums would agree!.. Interesting to think you would not believe that "

Thank you, i think the vanilla world is much harsher and you are judged, whether you ask to be or not, for not meeting conventional beauty standards, whereas bodies are more celebrated on fab - my first Dom definitely empowered me..... I actually wore shorts for the first time in my 50s

By *ilyandronCouple
23 weeks ago

Bristol

Ego boost occasionally but in reality I think most men would fuck anything with a pulse. Perhaps I’m too cynical ?

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
23 weeks ago

Essex

There is also a lot of women supporting women here. Which I didn’t expect.

23 weeks ago

My personal opinion, I think being on fab leads to a false sense of desirability.

Women are revered and made out to be beautiful, sexy, amazing blah blah blah. The site is full of men wanting sex and they can talk the talk when needed.

If anything, I find this place terrible for body confidence. There's only so many false "my god your beautiful" crap a person can take.

It's nothing more than a site full of false compliments. But I know that so it's all good!

23 weeks ago

Not especially. As Sparkle said, a lot of men will say anything to get sex and I err on the side of cynical. With my single profile I have the filters up and do the first messaging myself, which is quite empowering. Rejection doesn't bother me, but I know a lot of women would find that approach uncomfortable.

Nell

By *ellinever70Woman
23 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I can't say I do, no

By *eliWoman
23 weeks ago

Not particularly.

That's not to say I don't enjoy Fab, I do. I don't get the abusive messages, the FAF ones that others seem to get.

Nor is that to say I don't feel empowered at times.

But being more so because of Fab? Nope.

23 weeks ago

Empowerment comes from within.

Looking outside for validation, means it’s based on something other than our own inner knowing.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
23 weeks ago

Leeds

No, not at all, probably worse.

I mean I know I could get sex whenever I wanted if I didn't care who with, I know I could post no pics and still have some bloke wanna fuck, is that a compliment though - no.

False compliments and entitlement on here is definitely not a good ego boost.

Mrs

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
23 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

No

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
23 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"I genuinely do! I pick and choose my partners as I would in any other setting, but I feel I get an overview on here of who they are too. The filters are great, but frankly I'd not need them in a bar, as we'd both be more clothed "

Potato Potarrrrrto

but that sound like more informed to me .....

what do you mean by empowered ?

By *ora the explorerWoman
23 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

No

By *ookie46Woman
23 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Nope

By *mmaleiaWoman
23 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Not at all, it’s all just fake compliments to get in knickers!

By *iss.Bella.Woman
23 weeks ago

North Wales

No most messages are off randoms with no pictures. They'll say anything if if they think there's a shag in it for them.

I've blocked single males for this reason.

23 weeks ago

I am not sure attracting mostly married men cheating on their wives is a compliment.

Nor is the caveman FAF or watch me wank on cam brigade a great ego boost.

I feel empowered to say no thank you and use my block button alot..

23 weeks ago

I don't. Being approached by a lot of men has no reflection on who I am as an individual or my level of attractiveness. Some women use this place to insert power over men because they wouldn't be able to behave that way in real life which is probably why they let their ego inflate to an obnoxious level. Be empowered by yourself, not strangers on the internet who see you as no more than a sex object.

By *linky1Couple
23 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

your pictures are classy and you look great. Sometimes a compliment is just that.

Its a shame that we cannot be nice to each other.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
23 weeks ago

Reading

I find it much easier to say no here than i would in the real world.

By *parkle1974Woman
23 weeks ago

Leeds

"Not at all. Men will say anything on here to try and get into your knickers. I'd rather have no compliments than false ones.your pictures are classy and you look great. Sometimes a compliment is just that.

Its a shame that we cannot be nice to each other."

It is but sadly its the world we live in these days. Dont get me wrong, very few compliments are taking genuinely but 90% are just said for the sake of it....especially the ones who say the likes of "ong babe you are stunning etc etc etc when you have zero face pics on show"

P.s thank you for your comment x

By *ittlebirdWoman
23 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Fab doesn’t make me feel any more empowered than anywhere else.

I make my own choices in life and couldn’t give a monkeys what anyone else thinks. I know not everyone feels the same way as me though so if it helps then big up to fab

By *ustincamebridgeCouple
23 weeks ago

manchester

(Male answer)

When I met Cammy she had just come out of a relationship and had no confidence. I love her deeply and have always tried to help her boost her own self esteem and confidence. Being on here definitely helps and empowers her. Twenty years on I have a partner I know loves me and wants me on her terms. That make me one lucky man

By *ot to giggleWoman
23 weeks ago

Coventry

taking with a pinch of salt most of what the messages say - i am finding a confidence in my own body i have never possessed - i hardly wear a bra now - i was so conscious of my nipples drawing attention I would have willingly duck taped them to go out.

So yea i think it is empowering, if you take the bits that mean something, there is a more openness of being able to be comfortable with who you are

By *OYFBWoman
23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

It doesn’t make me feel more empowered.

99.9% of people wouldn’t look twice at me if they passed me on the street.

Very aware that many men will say whatever it takes if they think they’re getting a shag. They’re very quick to turn nasty when they don’t get their way.

23 weeks ago

"Empowerment comes from within.

Looking outside for validation, means it’s based on something other than our own inner knowing."

Totally agree with this.

23 weeks ago

Looking outside for validation, means it’s based on something other than our own inner knowing.

Totally agree with this."

Did Yoda write that?

By *eliWoman
23 weeks ago

Totally agree with this.

Did Yoda write that?"

You're likeable when like this.

By *edeWoman
23 weeks ago

the abyss

In a word - no. But that comes down to more me as a person than anything else!

I love that others feel empowerment through it though

23 weeks ago

Totally agree with this.

Did Yoda write that?"

No, 'twas I. But as I now realise this thread was aimed at ladies, I'll graciously back out leaving that agreement in place and avoid making any additional faux pas within the forum today.

By *emorefridaCouple
23 weeks ago

La la land

Empowered? As in feeling powerful enough to implement changes? No I don't think Fab does. I don't t think that any website can change a person that much.

Fab I think canmake some people feel more comfortable/confident. But I'm not sure if this confidence is limited to Fab or if it actually transfers over to real life? It's one thing to post pictures, for example in a controlled environment to getting jiggy with someone when all the jiggly bits jiggling.

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple
23 weeks ago

Aberdeen

No, it doesn't.

It has made me a bit more cynical and jaded, really.

MrsAbz

By *ustBoWoman
23 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I definitely don't feel empowered on here. It's just fab. Like others said full of false compliments most of the time.

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
23 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

Definitely been a massive boost to my confidence and shocked how many guys love my tiny boobs. As I've always been self-conscious Even with hubby telling how beautiful they are . Xx

23 weeks ago

Totally agree with this.

Did Yoda write that?"

Did not, Yoda write it.

T’was me

23 weeks ago

Totally agree with this.

Did Yoda write that?

Did not, Yoda write it.

T’was me "

Tis you!!!!!

By *lder.Woman
23 weeks ago

Not Local

Empowered in the sense that Im pretty sure I could find the sort of person who interests me, and I them (raging pervert, very slightly mad) and it would be an easier place to look for that, than in real life (possibly?) But as for compliments, no not at all.

23 weeks ago

Totally agree with this.

Did Yoda write that?

Did not, Yoda write it.

T’was me

Tis you!!!!!"

Who, Yoda?

By *weetiepie99Woman
23 weeks ago

cardiff

No. Quite the opposite...its all quite fake here to be honest. So take it all at face value. Its far more 'real' away from here.

23 weeks ago

It's made me more cynical to be honest,and I've been on/off the site for years.

Highlighted how some of the guys behave, and seriously not in a good way.

Post new Message to Thread